Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. (42105 Views)

Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) / Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by TreasureJunky: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2020
I think say Yoruba people no wan go there separate ways. I think say dem dey enjoy Nigeria as e be .. Na dem go always start bad mouthing IPOB Members, say they are nuisance..
Now, who is the real nuisance? Yoruba and double standard... They are neither here or there.. Anywhere breeze blow dem go, na there dem dey

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Kinematics: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2020
24SEVEN:
I support the breakaway of Yoruba from Nigeria. I also support Biafra and Arewanistan.

I support all of them as well. However none should dream of the Niger Delta ie SS.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by iammo(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2020
flyingpig:
Tinubu is behind this sponsorship. He is seeing East getting the presidency through Kalu because of fights for emancipation. He's trying to get the attention. Same way South south got vice presidency and presidency through militancy and North got presidency through boko haram by claiming they're the best people to tame their own problems. Tinubu is sponsoring these groups to take away attention from the East and have a leverage.

You and this your Orji Uzor Kalu pipedream and fantasy lol

Kalu koor Kamolu nii

3 Likes

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by flyingpig: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2020
AniOmaa:
Confused monkeys that don't even know where they stand. But when it comes to matters concerning Igbos or Biafra, then they will suddenly troop in en masse with their dirty ewedu smelly selves and become expert solicitors and advisers on Biafran related issues overnight.
Tinubu is behind this sponsorship. He is seeing East getting the presidency through Kalu because of fights for emancipation. He's trying to get the attention. Same way South south got vice presidency and presidency through militancy and North got presidency through boko haram by claiming they're the best people to tame their own problems. Tinubu is sponsoring these groups to take away attention from the East and have a leverage.

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by IgbalodeRaymond: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2020
Racoon:
The YAF are traitors from MURIC fanatic wing because they simply love the servitude to the caliphate.
cc: Saaron.
they're yeroba Muslims under the leadership of ishaq Akintola

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by SLAP44: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2020
Kinematics:

I support all of them as well. However none should dream of the Niger Delta ie SS.

This fulani man again.

3 Likes

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by orisa37: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2020
AniOmaa:
Confused monkeys that don't even know where they stand. But when it comes to matters concerning Igbos or Biafra, then they will suddenly troop in en masse with their dirty ewedu smelly selves and become expert solicitors and advisers on Biafran related issues overnight.

You are right bro. But they are not ODUDUWA YORUBAS. They're AFONJA RUGAS. They're not Osinbajo ASSOCIATIONS. They're TINUBU SPLINTER GROUPS.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by timagentms: 8:50am On Sep 02, 2020
To hell with Adeshina Animashahun, the YAF and all those background sponsorship of the group. It shall never well with them.

I stand with YWC and Oduduwa Republic will emerge.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Kinematics: 8:50am On Sep 02, 2020
SLAP44:

This fulani man again.

One of the dreamers sighted

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by ehinmowo: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2020
I think if NIgeria needs to be sincere with herself, the president system is doomed to fail at one point.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by SLAP44: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2020
Kinematics:

One of the dreamers sighted

We know you are a northerner claiming south south grin
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by ekestic1976(f): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2020
simpleseyi:

One of the Groups is headed by a Professor of History and not a fraudulent and jobless albino looking for whom to defraud

Emeritus professor o!
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by fuck419: 8:53am On Sep 02, 2020
Na now una wake up abi?

Na now una just realize say 9ja nobi one.

The only way forward is to breakup and form independent Nations. It is only on this ground that our individual culture, heritage, beliefs, dignity and lifes of people and properties can be valued.

You will see that those who kill for selfish reasons will be consumed by their selfishness and greed.

They say they represent and fight for God but all their acts are evil. Let them live alone in their own world and see for themselves the evil they do in the name of Religion.

Nigeria! Divided we stand!!
There was indeed a country called Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by SLAP44: 8:53am On Sep 02, 2020
ehinmowo:
I think if NIgeria needs to be sincere with herself, the president system is doomed to fail at one point.

If Nigeria needs to be sincere with herself, the country should split immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by SLAP44: 8:54am On Sep 02, 2020
fuck419:
Na now una wake up abi?

Na now una just realize say 9ja nobi one.

The only way forward is to breakup and form independent Nations. It is only on this ground that our individual culture, heritage, beliefs, dignity and lifes of people and properties can be valued.

You will see that those who kill for selfish reasons will be consumed by their selfishness and greed.

They say they represent and fight for God but all their acts are evil. Let them live alone in their own world and see for themselves the evil they do in the name of Religion.

Nigeria! Divided we stand!!
There was indeed a country called Nigeria.

Don't mind them.

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Jlow2: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2020
When you re awakened by Yoruba drums of war, go back to sleep ,they re cowards, -ibb 1993

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Protein0: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2020
myright:
The day Nnamdi Kanu will have Prof Akintoye as a guest on Radio Biafra live broadcast will be the game changer
Three Nigerian groups are now members of UNPO- Ogoni, Biafra & Yoruba.
Biafra and Yoruba got registered same day (July 31, 2020).
Reasonable number of ex members of the organisation eventually got political independence.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Kinematics: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2020
SLAP44:

We know you are a northerner claiming south south grin

Continue dreaming..

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by horsepower102: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2020
The truth is that Yorubas want to leave Nigeria but are very scared of taking their own destiny into their own hands.

They lack belief in themselves and are waiting to see if Igbos will succeed before they can attempt their own secession.

Part of the reason that they hate IPOB so much is that if IPOB succeeds, it will force them to make the tough decisions that they have been avoiding.

So to prevent that, they have to pour all types of venom towards Igbos in the hopes it will keep them in Nigeria.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by ensamy(m): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2020
Aboki is at National Assembly plotting to take over control of all the water resources in the South West, South East, South South and eventually the whole region for Thier RUGA , Yorubas are here protesting , instead of going to the National Assembly and take back South West that has been sold to Aboki by Tinubu. Make una dey fool una self. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by kolade560: 9:00am On Sep 02, 2020
MosheDayan:
There are many reasons Afonjas are afraid of seperation. But the two major reasons are The threat of war. They are so scared by the mention of civil war they probably might piss in their pants e.g Oladipo Diya and Rasaki. grin another reason is that they cannot stay alone. The fear of the unknown. It scares them to hell staying alone or probably with the Fulanis their brothers who wouldn't allow them use the ports in Apapa in peace. It reminds them of Kwara state. grin grin grin grin grin . I wonder why they are cowardly when they hear division. After all, the war was fought in Igbo land. They are the ones with battle scars. Afonja can fear. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It baffles me when someone as useless as IPOB miscreants will come here and holistically display his ignorance and madness.
Which tribe in this country is more divided than Igbo?
Go back to history and read on how Igbo's were murdered when they were approaching our land ,Ore, in ondo state in the civil war.
go and read " oleku ija ore", they thought as u think now, they think we are weak......no we are not weak, we are sane, diplomatic ,well educated and exposed.
forget about this groups, if we really want secession we know how to go about it unlike IPOB bigots wasting their lives on no cause.
We have killed u in the past gruesomely and if u want further killing engage us in war.
The security outfit, Amotekun is a testifier to our unity ahead of u idiots.

6 Likes

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=93469643][/quote]
And all those who rejected, "restructured" and renamed, how have they been faring since then?
Shakespeare asked what's in a name!!
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by goodnessme1(f): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2020
TreasureJunky:
I think say Yoruba people no wan go there separate ways. I think say dem dey enjoy Nigeria as e be .. Na dem go always start bad mouthing IPOB Members, say they are nuisance..
Now, who is the real nuisance? Yoruba and double standard... They are neither here or there.. Anywhere breeze blow dem go, na there dem dey
They are just hypocrites
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by SLAP44: 9:02am On Sep 02, 2020
kolade560:

It baffles me when someone as useless as IPOB miscreants will come here and holistically display his ignorance and madness.
Which tribe in this country is more divided than Igbo?
Go back to history and read on how Igbo's were murdered when they were approaching our land ,Ore, in ondo state in the civil war.
go and read " oleku ija ore", they thought as u think now, they think we are weak......no we are not weak, we are sane, diplomatic ,well educated and exposed.
forget about this groups, if we really want secession we know how to go about it unlike IPOB bigots wasting their lives on no cause.
We have killed u in the past gruesomely and if u want further killing engage us in war.
The security outfit, Amotekun is a testifier to our unity ahead of u idiots.

The person who wrote that is a northerner, and you have predictably turned to attack IPOB cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by TechSkill: 9:03am On Sep 02, 2020
LegendHero:

Why do we always blame Tinubu for everything? This is getting stale.

We Yorubas are always great thinkers and people with intelligent minds. It hurt some of you guys are now starting to be under some form of Tinubu Derangement Syndrome.

How does this topic relate to Tinubu nao? How does religious extremism come into this in the first place? Can you read what you type? How does it relate to the issue of discourse?

Adeshina Animashaun of YAF is a Christian, while Tunde Hamzat that spoke on behalf of YWC is a Muslim. So what is the sense in bringing religious connotation to this?

You are saying why blame tinubu for everything abi? it is a very known fact that you are Tinubu stooge... so forget the camo you are wearing.

In one of my handles, I told you specifically about these guys going about threatening Igbos and calling for Oduduwa nation WHILE publicly supporting Tinubu 2023. what does that tell you? they even said if igbos do not support tinubu in 2023, they will destroy igbo business in south west.

within same time, 2 videos suffaced attacking igbos as the problem of Nigeria.

The Yoruba nation that I know are peaceful people and hardly throw tribal slurrs but since Tinubu came into the picture, this has been the thing. we saw what happened in Lagos during last election.

but you are asking why blame Tinubu? Even OBJ never did anything like this at the peak of his reign...

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Kdon2: 9:04am On Sep 02, 2020
2020Experience:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/protests-in-ibadan-over-alleged-secession-agenda-of-yoruba-nation/

YAF...it yaf finish for the whole of your generation o! You ll continue to be in slavery for the rest of human existence. Amen
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by fuck419: 9:06am On Sep 02, 2020
Our Leaders are filled with greed.

Even a blind man who doesn't see but hears, can testify that we're indeed too divided to be one.

The Leaders because of their parasitic investments across the country continue to preach one Nigeria.

The hatred that exists amongst tribes in Nigeria is not what a preacher can resolve with preaching.

If you're from another tribe and a Christian for instance, try and attend a denomination that is predominately attended by other tribes. You will know that yes, the difference between us goes beyond Religion, and there's nothing the teachings of the Holy books can do about this.

If our Leaders don't peacefully divide this country. The same Leaders will be consumed by the imminent.

Go and ask Libya, Liberia, Congo, Sudan, Lebanon, Somalia, Rwanda and even Mali and they will tell you.

Divide Nigeria peacefully now that it's possible.

4 Likes

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by SLAP44: 9:06am On Sep 02, 2020
TechSkill:

You are saying why blame tinubu for everything abi? it is a very known fact that you are Tinubu stooge... so forget the camo you are wearing.

In one of my handles, I told you specifically about these guys going about threatening Igbos and calling for Oduduwa nation WHILE publicly supporting Tinubu 2023. what does that tell you? they even said if igbos do not support tinubu in 2023, they will destroy igbo business in south west.

within same time, 2 videos suffaced attacking igbos as the problem of Nigeria.

The Yoruba nation that I know are peaceful people and hardly throw tribal slurrs but since Tinubu came into the picture, this has been the thing. we saw what happened in Lagos during last election.

but you are asking why blame Tinubu? Even OBJ never did anything like this at the peak of his reign...

Very sad.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by TechSkill: 9:08am On Sep 02, 2020
TreasureJunky:
forget that thing.. na Tinubu dey behind am... that is his plan B. relax

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members / FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara / Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.