Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. (42107 Views)

Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) / Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Babathanks(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2020
Kinematics:

I support all of them as well. However none should dream of the Niger Delta ie SS.
You are mad bro, we have oil in Yoruba land, Bleep south south......we are buoyant enough to feed ourselves and we are leaving you behind in Nigeria together with Hausa/Fulani as your slave master (ISTANDWITHYORUBAREPUBLlC)
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by OneDollarSalary(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2020
Pinkybush:
4 countries.
1. Arewa republic
2. Oduduwa republic
3. Biafra nation
4. Niger Delta republic
Where do you put people from the middle belt, don't tell me Arewa? Because majority won't stay with Arewa, it can never happen.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Kinematics: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2020
Babathanks:

You are mad bro, we have oil in Yoruba land, Bleep south south......we are buoyant enough to feed ourselves and we are leaving you behind in Nigeria together with Hausa/Fulani as your slave master (ISTANDWITHYORUBAREPUBLlC)

Please leave very fast. I support your leaving, just make it fast
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by November1857(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2020
Simbrixton:
fulanis are killing your people too

keep on gossiping dere
It is not a gossip, it is a statement of fact, keep on fighting until all ancestral is taking over by the Fulani's !
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Benmob: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2020
As I be igbo and Yoruba boy getting marry to an igala girl(kogi), if nigeria breakup now confusion they for me oh! One Nigeria for me except d arewa north
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by 24SEVEN: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2020
Kinematics:

I support all of them as well. However none should dream of the Niger Delta ie SS.

On Point.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by WhizdomXX(m): 10:49am On Sep 02, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=93469643][/quote]
Food for thought, but in your own view how will that affect the development of the nation?
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by MosheDayan: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2020
[s]
Dextre:

Nothing to see here, just another trash.
[/s]
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Samfloxin(m): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2020
Gracchus:
We don't need your pity omo ibo. Focus on your biafra and tell your vagabond brothers to leave our land. Simple!!
You have sold your land to us,we bought it with our money and the documents are there.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by November1857(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2020
Pinkybush:
4 countries.
1. Arewa republic
2. Oduduwa republic
3. Biafra nation
4. Niger Delta republic
Middle belt can never be part of Arewa ! Major Gideon Orker in his attempted coup in 1990, curved out core north ,now North East and North West out of Nigerian map, stating that they're the major problem of Nigeria then......

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by obidaddy: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2020
ABSAO:
Please did anyone here has the PDF file of My watch by Olusegun Obasanjo? I need both volume one and two of the book. Thanks in advance.

Me too, I have searched online everywhere except on amazon where it is for sale.

Please anyone with Obansajo's book "My watch", epub or pdf format, kindly send to ugoobidaddy@yahoo.com

God bless.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Landnaira5: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2020
wizzyrich:
All because they've sensed the ticket won't be given to Tinubu they want to create a scene. Na now day break ? Non sense.

Atiku or any other region for 2023 but not Tinubu, period !

I'm yoruba, I do not want Tinubu. you guys really think all yoruba people support Tinubu. Jimi Agbaje is a no go as well, until PDP brings in a worthy candidate Tinubu will forever hold Lagos by the balls.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by mentored: 11:27am On Sep 02, 2020
2020Experience:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/protests-in-ibadan-over-alleged-secession-agenda-of-yoruba-nation/

If you hear secession protest from some quarters

Ignore it

Can never happen

Something else is cooking

Not them

No no

In fact never
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by TheSociopath(m): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2020
psucc:
They can never disappoint.

The true image of the Yoruba citizens

Mumu. Do all ibos support biafrad?

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Simbrixton(m): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2020
Benmob:
As I be igbo and Yoruba boy getting marry to an igala girl(kogi), if nigeria breakup now confusion they for me oh! One Nigeria for me except d arewa north
you are igbo nothing like ibo yoruba
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Babathanks(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2020
Kinematics:

Please leave very fast. I support your leaving, just make it fast
We need our own country, 98% of us (yoruba) supported this.........we don’t wanna form our country with any barbaric people (south south or south east). Just only Yoruba nation and is gonna come to pass before 2023 election for your information, we have oil in ondo state
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by mentored: 11:29am On Sep 02, 2020
flyingpig:
Tinubu is behind this sponsorship. He is seeing East getting the presidency through Kalu because of fights for emancipation. He's trying to get the attention. Same way South south got vice presidency and presidency through militancy and North got presidency through boko haram by claiming they're the best people to tame their own problems. Tinubu is sponsoring these groups to take away attention from the East and have a leverage.

Not too far from the supposing truth

The real truth is that both thief Kalu and Thiefnibu are all armed robbers
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Kinematics: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2020
Babathanks:

We need our own country, 98% of us (yoruba) supported this.........we don’t wanna form our country with any barbaric people (south south or south east). Just only Yoruba nation and is gonna come to pass before 2023 election for your information, we have oil in ondo state

You are still repeating yourself. No one is stopping you from leaving. We are even happy you want/are leaving. It's a welcome development.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by orunto27: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2020
YWC is an Association, constitutional and therefore legal. YAF is a Splinter Group, unconstitutional and unsociable.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 02, 2020
myright:
The day Nnamdi Kanu will have Prof Akintoye as a guest on Radio Biafra live broadcast will be the game changer

The country don tire person.

Not even because of Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by frankyychiji(f): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2020
DCatt:
Right! Tinubu has never called himself that because seasonings don't praise themselves in soups, but the enemies know that if there's such a person as Yoruba leader, it's Asiwaju!

Yoruba enemies know how Tinubu loves Yorubaland and making sure Yoruba are well represented while Pdp Yoruba are calling for foreigners to come and rule Lagos and now supporting another tribe to be president over Tinubu.

I think this is the beginning of self preservation in Yorubaland, as we will start scrutinizing and ousting any leader who is not An All Yoruba(AAY) from representing Yorubaland.

Yoruba need to start behaving like humans.

We will still respect them and love them but they can't hold sensitive positions.

1. Any king like Elegushi married to a foreigner should be dethroned,
2. Men like Yinka Odumakin, Fanikayode, Akeredolu(an abomination)married to foreigners should never speak for or represent Yoruba.

There will be a group formed to take care of this people as desperate Yoruba deported from Europe start making their ways home after the collapse of so many economies.

It's time to preserve Yorubaland for our future children, that's the only land they have.

I'll always take a dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.
Is Remi Tinubu Yoruba? grin

And what's the meaning of Asiwaju of Yoruba land Since Tinubu never called himself the yoruba leader?

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Benmob: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2020
Simbrixton:
you are igbo nothing like ibo yoruba
am both igbo and Yoruba becus my dad is imo state and my mum ogun state, I hv been living in ogun state b4 I came to Lagos , two my sis are marry to yoruba. That why in nairaland I hate when yoruba an igbo attack each other.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by CioAngels(f): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2020
Adeshina Animashun, I hope you are not collecting blood money bribe to sell the West? You had better not allow yourself to be used so that you don't chew what you can't swallow. You must be enjoying the slavery situation you are into because of position and money they are promising you. Ate nu je. With due respect if you are older than me.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by orunto27: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2020
YWC is ODUDUWA YORUBA ASSOCIATION. IT IS CONSTITUTIONAL.
YAF is AFONJA RUGA SPLINTER GROUP. IT IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
YORUBA BEWARE

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by mabea: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
Benmob:
am both igbo and Yoruba becus my dad is imo state and my mum ogun state, I hv been living in ogun state b4 I came to Lagos , two my sis are marry to yoruba. That why in nairaland I hate when yoruba an igbo attack each other.
And you are going to marry igala. My guy you are only igbo by tittle because I'm sure you can't even speak the language how much more knowing your village. Just say you are Yoruba and forget about igbo
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Oketwin(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
illicit:
We better sell this country and share the money
guy even if dem sell d con3,dem babachair go still loot am if na lie ask magu
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by frankyychiji(f): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
Benmob:
I will advise you to stop coming to political section before the hate destroys you.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Simbrixton(m): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
People dey wish yoruba bad o.....this life sha
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Simbrixton(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
frankyychiji:
I will advise you to stop coming to political section before the hate destroys you.
I been wan tell am dsame tin I jus say mk I bone

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Simbrixton(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
Benmob:
and u are on nairaland
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by ibroopeyemi(m): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Buy your Airtime at reasonable discount

Mtn

Airtel

Glo. 9mobile

WhatsApp o seven o six nine 3 four seven 0
seven eight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) / Stop #EndSARS Protests - Ahmad Lawan, Gbajabiamila Tell Protesters / Akpabio’s Six Most Embarrassing Public Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.