Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. (42116 Views)

Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) / Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Guestlander: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
MosheDayan:
which war did you fight? non of your generations can fight the Igbos. if the soldiers then said let only the Yorubas fight the war, by now Lagos State would be called Alaba State. grin

What about Benjamin Adekunle? I bet uncle Uche didn't tell you that part of the story. It is quite embarrassing, I know.
It took only about 100 Yoruba soldiers to destroy the Biafrans in Ore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by thedio(m): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Benbellamor:

Why do you carefully dodge the Amotekun part? Amotekun is A YORUBA security outfit that unites the SW
They have to drag Tinubu who claim to be Asiwaju...to endorse it, till today...He did not allow his puppet to sign it into law

If you don't know
Amotekun headquarter is Oyo state. Which is shameful to the so called asiwaju in Lagos
Seyi Makinde make it happen
Fayemi And the most respected Arakunrin Omoluabi THE TRUE ASIWAJU Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN...who is leading the ijajangbara awa omo yoruba
Tinubu is scared of the Unity that Seyi makinde will bring to unite the Yoruba independence since he succeeded with Amotekun...that's why he is fueling breakup of a faction from IYC
I will post gani Adams detailed interview that exposed Tinubu behind moves...ko le werk..

In case u don't know Ibadan the capital of Oyo state is the head quarters of yorubaland( the western region) so there is no big deal in making Oyo the head quarters Amotekun. Only God can deliver u from Tinubu obsession cos I don't Understand why u guys always bring To u but to every matter.
I don't think Lagos need Amotekun,no bush to graze, no Fulani threat,. ...
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Simbrixton(m): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
pacespot:
The obvious weakness and only weakness of Yoruba people is lack of unity. These people can betray any cause over any slightest opportunity.
ode
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by DMerciful(m): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
Has Sanwo-Olu signed the bill into law? Seems you deliberately trying to deceive
LegendHero:

I don't even know what to reply coz your words are too disjointed to answer to.

Firsly, Amotekun is an agenda birthed under DAWN and it was pioneered by APC South West. It has already been signed into law by all the states in the SW and I don't know where your earlier claim of Sanwo-olu not signing it into law in the first place.

https://fmic.gov.ng/lagos-state-assembly-passed-the-bill-to-create-amotekun-corp/
https://www.nairaland.com/5717100/lagos-assembly-passes-amotekun-law

Secondly, because Tinubu did not come to the media to start threatening the federal government and shouting death to Fulani does not mean that he is not in support of Amotekun. His party brought it into limelight strategically and Makinde joined them because it is in the Yoruba interest and we are all one.

What more do you want? Tinubu should constantly come out and call for the head of all Fulanis or he should tattoo Amotekun on his forehead before you can know he is not opposed to it?

It is evident you don't even know basic things about your people. So according to the bolded, Makinde was the one that made Amotekun happen and Tinubu is scared of Makinde?
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by AniOmaa: 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
Christistruth00:

Was it not because of ordinary Obasanjo that Ojukwu abandoned his people at the War Front and fled all the way to Ivory Coast without stopping?

Has any General ever abandoned the Soldiers the was leading in battle before in History.

Your greatest Military accomplishment on the battlefield the invasion of the Western Region and Midwest was it not led by Victor Banjo?

For context and historical facts, Igbos nearly single handedly took on the might of the entire Nigerian government backed militarily by superpower nations like Russia and Britain, with pretty much 70% or so of the various ethnic groups in Nigeria including most of the minority groups in the East that fought against Biafra. So to put it all in perspective, a poorly armed Igbo ethnic group took on an enemy 20 times it's size in all ramifications... yet it took you 3 YEARS despite your overwhelming advantages -needless to mention the fact that you suffered heavier losses in men and materials to "defeat" Igbos.

Meanwhile Western region at the time was COMPLETELY occupied by the Northern troops, they bullied you pathetic cowards into unopposed submission even in your region, and your entire military and civilian top authorities couldn't do sh*t... at least Ojukwu stood up single-handedly to the might of the Northern dominated Federal army, and damn well gave them a bloody fight before British and Russian weaponry saved your useless arses.

So when you about bravery or ridicule the Biafran struggle, remember you never had the GUTS to stand up for anything in your entire history, much less fight for it in blood, guts and glory. The only time in Yaribanza history you managed to have muster some testosterone to confront the North was when Abiola and his wife along with many NADECO members fighting against the June 12 annulment were killed like chickens or jailed, yet your only silver lining of reparations and hope for the damages done to you for June 12 was the sympathy votes of the North and East that brought power to the West, via Obasanjo who was not even supported by his own people.

The Yorubanza race remain the only race in the entire South of Nigeria where a fulani emirate still controls as a ruling class, the monarchial reins of authority on a Yoruba territory, after they defeated you in Kwara... sacrilege onto itself.

My people the proud Anioma of Igbo stock were the only Africans that resisted the might of the British for nearly 3 decades, the longest and most organized resistance ever encountered by the colonial might of Britain in African history... and that's why the British respected us immensely for our refusal to bow to them. Yaribanzas on the other hand were easily rounded up and whooped by the British and their Hausa foot soldiers, only the Ijebus and Lagos even tried resist and fight back... the rest of you cowards ran with your smelly dirty agbadas to "dobale" and beg the British to colonize you. You even once lost to the women of dahomey who beheaded your king and sacked your communities! imagine losing badly to a bunch of teenage breast-swinging girls grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Christistruth00: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
AniOmaa:

For context and historical facts, Igbos nearly single handedly took on the might of the entire Nigerian government backed militarily by superpower nations like Russia and Britain, with pretty much 70% or so of the various ethnic groups in Nigeria including most of the minority groups in the East that fought against Biafra. So to put it all in perspective, a poorly armed Igbo ethnic group took on an enemy 20 times it's size in all ramifications... yet it took you 3 YEARS despite your overwhelming advantages -needless to mention the fact that you suffered heavier losses in men and materials to "defeat" Igbos.

Meanwhile Western region at the time was COMPLETELY occupied by the Northern troops, they bullied you pathetic cowards into unopposed submission even in your region, and your entire military and civilian top authorities couldn't do sh*t... at least Ojukwu stood up single-handedly to the might of the Northern dominated Federal army, and damn well gave them a bloody fight before British and Russian weaponry saved your useless arses.

So when you about bravery or ridicule the Biafran struggle, remember you never had the GUTS to stand up for anything in your entire history, much less fight for it in blood, guts and glory. The only time in Yaribanza history you managed to have muster some testosterone to confront the North was when Abiola and his wife along with many NADECO members fighting against the June 12 annulment were killed like chickens or jailed, yet your only silver lining of reparations and hope for the damages done to you for June 12 was the sympathy votes of the North and East that brought power to the West, via Obasanjo who was not even supported by his own people.

The Yorubanza race remain the only race in the entire South of Nigeria where a fulani emirate still controls as a ruling class, the monarchial reins of authority on a Yoruba territory, after they defeated you in Kwara... sacrilege onto itself.

My people the proud Anioma of Igbo stock were the only Africans that resisted the might of the British for nearly 3 decades, the longest and most organized resistance ever encountered by the colonial might of Britain in African history... and that's why the British respected us immensely for our refusal to bow to them. Yaribanzas on the other hand were easily rounded up and whooped by the British and their Hausa foot soldiers, only the Ijebus and Lagos even tried resist and fight back... the rest of you cowards ran with your smelly dirty agbadas to "dobale" and beg the British to colonize you. You even once lost to the women of dahomey who beheaded your king and sacked your communities! imagine losing badly to a bunch of teenage breast-swinging girls grin grin grin

Was all this to defend Ojukwu's escaping to the Ivory Coast with his girlfriends after he abandoned his Starving people at the Warfront
The truth must really be painful!
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by AniOmaa: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
Guestlander:

What about Benjamin Adekunle? I bet uncle Uche didn't tell you that part of the story. It is quite embarrassing, I know.
It took only about 100 Yoruba soldiers to destroy the Biafrans in Ore.
Abeg bring the evidence that "100 Yoruba soldiers" destroyed Biafrans in Ore grin grin grin clown, I'm sure it was one of the many spartan tales your delusional fathers told you in their states of drunken stupor. The part of history facts agree with is that Biafrans successful captured the entire Midwest region and had gained enough momentum in Ore and other parts of the Western region in their final drive to enter Lagos... before Victor Banjo brought out the "Yoruba" in him and ordered a halt on all advances of Biafran units in Ore, therefore giving the Nigerian side enough time to scramble some resistance of about 2 well armed batallions (not 100 Yoruba soldiers as you dafly claim) of Federal troops as confirmed in many credible books authored by Nigerian officers that saw action in Ore, as well as other accounts/journals and foreign correspondents covering the Ore battle. It was that catastrophic delay caused by Banjo's sabotage that gave Lagos enough time to organize the 2 infantry division under Colonel Muritala for an effective counter attack against an already depleted Biafran force low on morale and materials.

GO AND READ MORE ON THE WAR AND STOP FEEDING YOUR BRAINS WITH NONSENSE.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by AniOmaa: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
Christistruth00:

Was all this to defend Ojukwu's escaping to the Ivory Coast with his girlfriends after he abandoned his Starving people at the Warfront
The truth must really be painful!

At least Ojukwu FOUGHT, your region was occupied by Aboki soldiers who were raping your women and flogging your men into order if they dared protest their occupation, yet your tribe cowered in fright (like two popular Yoruba Generals did before their Junior officers), and did nothing cheesy
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Guestlander: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
AniOmaa:

Abeg bring the evidence that "100 Yoruba soldiers" destroyed Biafrans in Ore grin grin grin clown, I'm sure it was one of the many spartan tales your delusional fathers told you in their states of drunken stupor. The part of history facts agree with is that Biafrans successful captured the entire Midwest region and had gained enough momentum in Ore and other parts of the Western region in their final drive to enter Lagos... before Victor Banjo brought out the "Yoruba" in him and ordered a halt on all advances of Biafran units in Ore, therefore giving the Nigerian side enough time to scramble some resistance of about 2 well armed batallions (not 100 Yoruba soldiers as you dafly claim) of Federal troops as confirmed in many credible books authored by Nigerian officers that saw action in Ore, as well as other accounts/journals and foreign correspondents covering the Ore battle. It was that catastrophic delay caused by Banjo's sabotage that gave Lagos enough time to organize the 2 infantry division under Colonel Muritala for an effective counter attack against an already depleted Biafran force low on morale and materials.

GO AND READ MORE ON THE WAR AND STOP FEEDING YOUR BRAINS WITH NONSENSE.

I will help you since you obviously doesn't like to read. Google Gen. Iluyomade and Ore.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by thedio(m): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
MosheDayan:
The Yorubas can never. and I repeat CAN NEVER initiate a break up. the thought of an army invading your land scares the hell out of you people. That is why you are always showing fake love to the fulani because they are majority in the armed forces. grin

Yoruba r more intelligent than u can imagine,do u expect us to embark on suicide mission like u did in 1967.
Wake up,if we want secession we can achieve it without carrying gun.We av all the required tools ;wisdom,diplomacy,politics,trick......
The only thing I know is that Igbo can Neva achieve their aim without Yoruba.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Christistruth00: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
AniOmaa:

At least Ojukwu FOUGHT, your region was occupied by Aboki soldiers who were raping your women and flogging your men into order if they dared protest their occupation, yet your tribe cowered in fright (like two popular Yoruba Generals did before their Junior officers), and did nothing cheesy

Do you know so many Children in Biafra were actually fathered by Soldiers many from the North?
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by AniOmaa: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
Christistruth00:

Do you know so many Children in Biafra were actually fathered by Soldiers many from the North?
Since you are privy to that revealing information, why not tell us? grin
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Christistruth00: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
AniOmaa:

Since you are privy to that revealing information, why not tell us? grin

For the sake of peace it is best to let bygones be bygones

Biafrans did worse in the Midwest and Eastern Minorities Areas
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by AniOmaa: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
thedio:

Yoruba r more intelligent than u can imagine,do u expect us to embark on suicide mission like u did in 1967.
Wake up,if we want secession we can achieve it without carrying gun.We av all the required tools ;wisdom,diplomacy,politics,trick......
The only thing I know is that Igbo can Neva achieve their aim without Yoruba.
Abeg leave talk, you people are all talk no substance. The last major Yoruba secessionist group we heard about disappeared into oblivion after displaying their flags and insignias in a private gathering for just one day, the army issued statements to them and we never heard about them again... till that clown based in England Adeyinka Grandson surfaced again with threats to blow up the international Airport in Lagos if they didn't get Odua republic, today's he's singing about tune and has jettisoned Odua republic for Tinubu presidency... you people are the most facetious and unserious in Nigeria when it comes to self-determination... hiding behind the cloak of "sophistication" to pursue self-determination is a ruse we are used to already, come up with another script.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by AniOmaa: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Christistruth00:

For the sake of peace it is best to let bygones be bygones

Biafrans did worse in the Midwest and Eastern Minorities Areas
Atrocities were committed by both sides no doubt, but we can argue based on documented accounts and records that the Federal side commited far worse crimes than the Biafran side... case in point the singular massacre of nearly 1,000 civilians in Asaba where I happen to come from... an entire generation of males was nearly wiped out. So don't try tell me about which side commited more crimes than the other.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Christistruth00: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
AniOmaa:

Atrocities were committed by both sides no doubt, but we can argue based on documented accounts and records that the Federal side commited far worse crimes than the Biafran side... case in point the singular massacre of nearly 1,000 civilians in Asaba where I happen to come from... an entire generation of males was nearly wiped out. So don't try tell me about which side commited more crimes than the other.

Biafrans killed 4000 Ogoni in one go while trying to takeover their Oil rich Land.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by AniOmaa: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
Guestlander:

I will help you since you obviously doesn't like to read. Google Gen. Iluyomade and Ore.
My grandfather also told me that he single-handedly destroyed a whole unit of Nigerian troops with just his Dane gun during the war, does his claim seem feasibly anywhere close to fact? well your guess is as good as mines. It's already an established fact that officers and participants from both sides of the conflict over-inflated and exaggerated their narratives and heroics which is normal in war (especially from the side of the "Victor's"wink. The only unbiased, most credible and balanced perspectives and accounts of the Nigerian civil war were those documented and told by the foreign journalists and media's that covered the war... the Nigerian and Biafran side alike told many lies, that's why many of us the younger generation are sadly ignorant of the facts of the Nigerian civil war.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Guestlander: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
AniOmaa:

My grandfather also told me that he single-handedly destroyed a whole unit of Nigerian troops with just his Dane gun during the war, does his claim seem feasibly anywhere close to fact? well your guess is as good as mines. It's already an established fact that officers and participants from both sides of the conflict over-inflated and exaggerated their narratives and heroics which is normal in war (especially from the side of the "Victor's"wink. The only unbiased, most credible and balanced perspectives and accounts of the Nigerian civil war were those documented and told by the foreign journalists and media's that covered the war... the Nigerian and Biafran side alike told many lies, that's why many of us the younger generation are sadly ignorant of the facts of the Nigerian civil war.

Your grandfather lied. We know Gen Iluyomade, tell us your grandfather's name.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by AniOmaa: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
Christistruth00:

Biafrans killed 4000 Ogoni in one go while trying to occupy their Oil rich Land.
4000? wow your word against what? bring your evidence to that claim.
The Asaba massacre is well known internationally and the archives of the atrocity are even available in literally every database you find online right now... there's even a documentary about it on YouTube! bring me your substantial evidence collaborated by ample and credible sources that 4,000 ogoni's were massacred by Biafran soldiers.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by AniOmaa: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
Guestlander:

Your grandfather lied. We know Gen Iluyomade, tell us your grandfather's name.
I guess the point of my post flew over your head about both sides telling exaggerated narratives to "sell their war exploits". If you can't grasp my whole point, then I'm done wasting my time engaging you any further.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Christistruth00: 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
AniOmaa:

4000? wow your word against what? bring your evidence to that claim.
The Asaba massacre is well known internationally and the archives of the atrocity are even available in literally every database you find online right now... there's even a documentary about it on YouTube! bring me your substantial evidence collaborated by ample and credible sources that 4,000 ogoni's were massacred by Biafran soldiers.

Go and ask the Ogoni what Biafrans did to them and why they were deported from their Oil rich homeland. You will be shocked.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Bkayyy: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
Christistruth00:

Biafrans killed 4000 Ogoni in one go while trying to takeover their Oil rich Land.
Yorubas and lies sha. Where is the proof for this white lie? What do you think was the population of entire ogoni indigenes in 1960s?
See him mouth like 4000 and there are still people in ogoni today grin.
The only known massacre of such scale during the war was Asaba massacre where Nigerian army implemented the Herold style and wiped all men of above 7 years

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Bkayyy: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
AniOmaa:

I guess the point of my post flew over your head about both sides telling exaggerated narratives to "sell their war exploits". If you can't grasp my whole point, then I'm done wasting my time engaging you any further.
For the record, nobody deported anybody in the eastern region. Please read about the war from first person narrations, if you don't like the biafran sources use the Nigerian sources, I believe Obasanjo and Co have their own view about the war and none of them talked about deportation but here you are, a revisionist proposing what you imagine
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Christistruth00: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bkayyy:

For the record, nobody deported anybody in the eastern region. Please read about the war from first person narrations, if you don't like the biafran sources use the Nigerian sources, I believe Obasanjo and Co have their own view about the war and none of them talked about deportation but here you are, a revisionist proposing what you imagine

Are you trying to say you didn't know that Biafrans killed all the Hausas they found in Asaba when invading the Midwest ?
Read Gen Alabi Isama's book Tragedy of Victory

Biafrans deported people from Oil rich Areas those who refused to go they killed.

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-44592314
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Guestlander: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
AniOmaa:

I am sure you don't know who Gen. Iluyomade is. This is not a random recruit telling exaggerated tales. You have to be slow to compare Gen. Iluyomade with your grandfather even if you made it up.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by AniOmaa: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
Guestlander:

I am sure you don't know who Gen. Iluyomade is. This is not a random recruit telling exaggerated tales. You have to be slow to compare Gen. Iluyomade with your grandfather even if you made it up.
Ok let me give your dumb self one more shred of my time and audience by asking, who TF is Gen Ilumoyade? is he more popular than the likes of Alabi-Isama, Obasanjo, Muritala Mohammed, Shuwa, Adekunle, Ogbemudia, Etuk etc and other notable Nigerian officers that never claimed some imaginary "100 Yoruba soldiers" destroyed the Biafrans in Ore. At least we've heard and read through interviews/books on the war granted and written by those far more notable officers, please bring your evidence that "100 Yoruba soldiers" pulled a spartan type feat in Ore besides what some nobody said in some old interview with no veracity of facts to back his claims up.

And even if Ilumoyade's tales by moonlight were true, does it come anywhere close to the Abagana ambush (the biggest ambush of the entire war) where less than a battalion of poorly armed Biafran troops under Colonel Achuzia nearly wiped out a Brigade of the Nigerian army? at least that fact is well documented and even available on credible sources and databases right now... And not some rubbish drunken tales some cynic pulled out of his arse.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Bkayyy: 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
Christistruth00:

Are you trying to say you didn't know that Biafrans killed all the Hausas they found in Asaba when invading the Midwest ?
Read Gen Alabi Isama's book Tragedy of Victory

Biafrans deported people from Oil rich Areas those who refused to go they killed.

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-44592314

I am not sure you read your link. You said initially that Igbos were deported from oil rich areas and posted this link to prove your point but it says otherwise.
This is the extract from the link.
"Pipo for Abonnema dey dress up and act di tins wey happun 50 years ago
21 June 1968 na date pipo for Nyemoni community alias Abonnema for Rivers state, south south Nigeria no go quick quick forget.
Dis na sake of say for dis day, 50 years ago, Biafra soldiers cari force enta di community to drag pipo comot go live for Igboland, south east Nigeria.
How Biafra pipo shut down south east Nigeria
Buhari re-election go give us Biafra - Ipob
Tori be say dem march evribodi for di town to di Niger dock river so dem go enta boat wey go carri dem comot.
Di Biafra soldiers also arrest King Davies Bobmanuel wey be Abonnema traditional ruler for dat time.
Biafra soldiers for 1968
Di King bin beg di soldiers say instead make dem comot im pipo for dia land, make dem carri only am go but di soldiers no wan hear.
But around 12 o clock for afternoon, u-turn happun as Nigeria soldiers enta Abonnema wit mission to fight di Biafrans and help Abonnema pipo.
Na from Buguma community di Nigerian fighters bin take enta Abonnema and e no tey before dem pursue di Biafra soldiers comot, come free di town.
Abonnema pipo use 21 June evri year to remember dia pipo wey die for Nigeria Civil War
From dat time, 21 June don turn special day for Abonnema to mark dia 'freedom' for di hand of Biafran soldiers during di Nigeria civil war.
E normal to see many pipo for di town to dey wear costume wey include army uniform and to act di tins wey happun for 1968.
Dis ceremony wey dem name, 'Go to Niger' na for evri year dem dey do am and na time to jollificate."
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Christistruth00: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bkayyy:

Yorubas and lies sha. Where is the proof for this white lie? What do you think was the population of entire ogoni indigenes in 1960s?
The only known massacre of such scale during the war was Asaba massacre where Nigerian army implemented the Herold style and wiped all men of above 7 years

Yes 4000 Ogoni died in one go at the hands of the Biafrans deporting them from their Oil rich Land.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Osaze007: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
Christistruth00:

Obasanjo was shot in the Buttocks and remained in Eastern NIgeria to accept Biafra's surrender. Ojukwu who was never shot abandoned his starving people at the Warfront and Surfaced in Ivory Coast with about half a dozen of his girlfriend's from the University of NIgeria Nsukka.

No joking Ojukwu escaped with at least 6 of his girlfriend's while his long-suffering people died of Starvation at the Warfront. Sick and dying Children were left behind to create space for Ojukwu's Mercedes Benz Car and his girl friends in the Aeroplane

Looooooool
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Christistruth00: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bkayyy:

Yes 4000 Ogoni died i at the hands of the Biafrans deporting them from their Oil rich Land as punishment for being "Saboteurs".

Read the last paragraph please.

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by God1stson(m): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
saaron:
The disintegration of Nigeria is inevitable. Those fighting against it are fighting a lost battle.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM STATE SPONSORED TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.
I agree completely. The country is not sustainable, when the time comes no human can stop it it will be so obvious

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by AniOmaa: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
Christistruth00:

Yes 4000 Ogoni died in one go at the hands of the Biafrans deporting them from their Oil rich Land.

We've asked you to bring your evidence that 4,000 Ogonis were killed by Biafrans as you claimed, and you've resorted to sheer buffonery. Surely there has to be some written document, journal, articles... anything at all worthy of reference to substantiate your claims? otherwise I might have to accord you the biggest idiot of the year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari / What Might Happen To Nigeria Currency After Subsidy Removal? / Young Fulani Bandits Openly Flaunt Themselves On Tiktok (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.