Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. (42096 Views)

Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) / Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by SLAP44: 5:25am On Sep 03, 2020
sencekompis:
It will be done in our own way not in BOKOHARAM WAY. enough is more than enough

They are all waiting for when you will decide that enough is enough.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by SLAP44: 5:31am On Sep 03, 2020
alamercy:
I think the best thing to do is for all of us here to sign the petition. My brother and sister we are suffering in Nigeria. I think the best thing to do is to collaborate together with our Igbo brothers and fight this fight.
Come to think of it, we cannot not continue like this with this people. The ideology, culture and other things are difference. I think the best that can happen to that country is for everyone to go on its own.
Look at the number of graduates looking for job every year. No electricity, no water, no tangible basic infrastructure that can help a nation develop. At least in the early 80's we used to see little infrastructure. This day, it is getting worst.
Please let Yoruba people unite together and fight this course to the last. Some of the current leaders have benefited immensely from the milk and honey of Nigeria in the past. It is better for we youth to take the bull by the horn and fight for Oduduwa nation.

Word.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by kayusely70(m): 5:44am On Sep 03, 2020
A Referendum Should Be Organised To Know Where Majority Belongs. I As A Person Prefer Prof Akintoye's Stance.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Christistruth00: 7:09am On Sep 03, 2020
Dedetwo:

Where were the Concentration Camps in Biafra? Did you refer to the same Elechi Amadi of Ikwerre who did not spend more than two months in Biafra when shooting war started? Elechi Amadi spend weeks in Ezebudele, Ukwa West LGA when the war started and sneaked into Nigeria when Port Harcourt fell into the hands of the Nigerian vandals. Maybe the peeps you mentioned in above post were talking about camps in Nigeria.

According to Saro-Wiwa 30,000 Ogoni were murdered by Ojukwu's followers including those labelled as "Saboteurs".

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Christistruth00: 7:39am On Sep 03, 2020
Bkayyy:

I took my time to read your piece and what I could pick up in reference to your 4000 killed by Biafra propaganda was "four thousand Ogoni died from forced relocation and Ibo reprisals, shelled by federal troops, the ogonis were then persecuted by Biafrans".
If I may ask, who were the federal troops? Are they not Nigerian forces?
Speaking about confused fellow, was your piece not from Ken saro wiwa's ethnocentric biased propaganda? You now see the reason why Abacha executed him for doing what I call terrorism in form of journalism. The dude accused both Biafra and Nigeria for the death of 4,000 Ogoni but castigated Igbos when they proposed for civilians to be relocated to igboland for protection. The same confused fellow later runs around accusing Nigeria up and down before Abacha put a stop to such madness by ending him in the good old effective fashion. But you a good Yoruba history revisionist chose not to include the Nigeria your source claimed contributed to the 4000 Ogoni death and accused only Biafra for obvious reasons.
Please if you want to carry out such futile propaganda put it this way "4000 Ogoni plus saro wiwa and nine other Ogoni Chiefs who were murdered by Nigeria under Gen Sani Abacha's regime"

According to Saro-Wiwa 30,000 Ogoni's were murdered by Ojukwu's followers including those labelled as Saboteurs.

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2020
bigfish3k:

You reason like a terrorist, a religious bigot
Better go and ask the biroms of Plateau,
The benue, Taraba and Plateau people that accommodated them earlier

Even At your backyard here in ilorin better go and ask afonja
U're talking abt things that u dnt knw I'm really disappointed by ppl like u who always listen to one cleric who feed u wth lies that he eitha know nothing abt or he said it to keep u bigotic.
Tiv & Jukun, maily from Taraba & Benue are those always fighting each other with few communal clashes wth Fulani compared to the latter and now the crises which is still going on is underreported because they're mostly from the same faith (very cruel agenda), I won't talk abt plateau because if u really knw the source and the victims in the place u wouldn't have mentioned the state. U bigot the only thing that pained u is the fact that u dnt share the same faith wth most kwarans despite being closer to u culturally....it pain u much.....Kwara ppl had religion many centuries before white ppl forced u theirs.....
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2020
babaolofin:

Your last sentence is a mockery of intellect associated with fools. Afonja once accommodated the Fulani's at the expense of his life , the throne and his land. The Idomas and Agatus magnanimity towards the fulanis have been compensated with much sorrows. The Southern Zaria is yet to recover from the harvest of their souls by the Fulanis while we are yet to know the winners in the battle for supremacy between the Hausas and the Fulanis in Zamfara.

While the ultimate aim of Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria and JNI is to introduce Sharia in four of the six states in South West, the YWC and intellectual militants in the South West are fully prepared for them. It is the thief in the home that provides intelligent report to outside thieves and invites them to strike.

It is better to be proactive than being reactive. Those movement and building of kiosks strategically in various places as network for attacks must be fully monitored by OPC and traditional vigilante team. We value lives, we cannot expose ourselves to those who value cows more than human beings.
Hausa-Fulani has a very long centuries history of trade wth Yorubas mostly ppl of Oyo and Kwara states & trading help people settle in a new adopted place of business jst like the way some group of ppl are everywhere in naija today.
The so called intelligent report is a complete propaganda to keep SW divided because Shariah isn't forced on ppl, it's ppl that accept to practice it. All the 12 Shariah states in the North willingly accepted the system because the masses themselves prepared it to Nigerian contradictory & justice for the few system. Disregard that ur intelligent report of obsessive fear which has no basis at all. To make it clear to u beyond reasonable doubt, even in the north it's mandated for ppl to be tried in Shariah courts; it's absolutely optional, u can go to magistrate court, high court and all courts u think u can get justice, u can appeal to other courts if u're not comfortable and only Muslims can be tried and practice only where people accept it overwhelmingly. So why the headache? Pls, stop listening to baseless lies, conspiracy theories set up to put u in fear forever......Beta channel ur vigilantes to ur local problems before thy consume u.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by bigfish3k: 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
Coronabirus:

U're talking abt things that u dnt knw I'm really disappointed by ppl like u who always listen to one cleric who feed u wth lies that he eitha know nothing abt or he said it to keep u bigotic.
Tiv & Jukun, maily from Taraba & Benue are those always fighting each other with few communal clashes wth Fulani compared to the latter and now the crises which is still going on is underreported because they're mostly from the same faith (very cruel agenda), I won't talk abt plateau because if u really knw the source and the victims in the place u wouldn't have mentioned the state. U bigot the only thing that pained u is the fact that u dnt share the same faith wth most kwarans despite being closer to u culturally....it pain u much.....Kwara ppl had religion many centuries before white ppl forced u theirs.....
Why did you skip the afonja of ilorin part
I also need your input in the southern kaduna killings
I want you to also comment on what happened to the king of sokoto before fulanis took over

Please are fulanis indigenous to Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by pacespot(m): 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simbrixton:
ode

Your generation is ODE
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Christistruth00: 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
MosheDayan:
so anyone that fights and retreats when the odds are against him are not soldier's so in your dictionary soldiers don't retreat abi? at least he fought and ran. which one did your people do? the Obasanjo that you guys a hero was no where to be found when Muritala was assassinated. he was even scared of becoming head of state. and there was no war or anything. even your brain box Awolowo died miserable after helping Gowon who would have been his first son. presidency him no see grin

There is a huge difference between retreating in battle and fleeing the Country completely

Ojukwu fled.

Completely.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Christistruth00: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
MosheDayan:
so anyone that fights and retreats when the odds are against him are not soldier's so in your dictionary soldiers don't retreat abi? at least he fought and ran. which one did your people do? the Obasanjo that you guys a hero was no where to be found when Muritala was assassinated. he was even scared of becoming head of state. and there was no war or anything. even your brain box Awolowo died miserable after helping Gowon who would have been his first son. presidency him no see grin

There is a huge difference between retreating in battle and fleeing the Country completely

Ojukwu fled.

Completely.

May Jesus rest the Souls of all those he led to their graves.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by MosheDayan: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
[s]
Christistruth00:

Ojukwu fled.

Completely.

May Jesus rest the Souls of all those he led to their graves.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by orisa37: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
The first Political Thread on Nairaland.com is, "NAIRALAND SAYS NO TO SECESSIONISTS".

ODUDUWA YORUBAS LIKE NIGERIA AS A BIG ENOUGH MARKET FOR ALL TRIBES TO THRIVE AND PERFORM TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITIES.

SO WHAT ODUDUWA YORUBAS WANT REALLY IS APREC-AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES AND

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO SERVE THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES EFFECTIVELY IN LIAISON CAPACITY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES.

THERE AFTER THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL AND FULLY AUTONOMOUS STATES CAN MERGE AND UNMERGE FREELY ON ALL BUSINESSES AS THEY PLEASE.THEY WILL NO LONGER HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE DICTATES OF SOME MILITARY TRAINED CENTRAL GOVERNMENT ORDERING HIS COMPATRIOTS STATE GOVERNMENTS AROUND AS IF THEY'RE TIN-GODS.

YORUBA OWNS NIGERIA. AWOLOWO WORKED FOR NIGERIA UNITY. OBASANJO WORKED FOR NIGERIA UNITY. BABANGIDA WORKED FOR NIGERIA UNITY. FALAE WORKED FOR NIGERIA UNITY. GOD BLESS THEM ALL.

YORUBA WORLD CONGRESS IS CONSTITUTIONAL. YORUBA APPRAISAL (AFUTUFETE) FORUM IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

LET US ALL ENSURE THAT WE HAVE THIS RESTRUCTURING DONE TIMELY AND WITHOUT AMBIGUITY BEFORE 2023.

GOD BLESS ODUDUWA LAND. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by EvangSOlowu(m): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
In all indications, it is clear that 99.9% of Yorubas are in support of the Yoruba World Congress.
YAF should go and think well and understand that Yoruba is a nation having the capability to stand on its own.
The Yorubas are not slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 4:25am On Sep 05, 2020
Remi Tinubu is Yoruba from Ogun state and Odugbesan is her father's name.

Asiwaju means leader and is also a chieftaincy title like 'Jagaban' which also means leader in another language.

So it's not a coincidence that Tinubu always has 'leader' attached to his name in different languages, he is a natural born leader.
frankyychiji:
Is Remi Tinubu Yoruba? grin

And what's the meaning of Asiwaju of Yoruba land Since Tinubu never called himself the yoruba leader?

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by SLAP44: 5:02am On Sep 05, 2020
kayusely70:
A Referendum Should Be Organised To Know Where Majority Belongs. I As A Person Prefer Prof Akintoye's Stance.

The word referendum frightens a part of this country so much.

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by SLAP44: 5:05am On Sep 05, 2020
EvangSOlowu:
In all indications, it is clear that 99.9% of Yorubas are in support of the Yoruba World Congress.
YAF should go and think well and understand that Yoruba is a nation having the capability to stand on its own.
The Yorubas are not slaves.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 5:23am On Sep 05, 2020
First of, the 1999 military decree is not the real constitution and it has nothing to do with this very issue.

And who made one group an association and the other a splinter? The other side too can claim to be the association while you are a splinter.

I don't care about YWC and YAF and I don't know what they stand for. All I know is, you should go about your secession push while Tinubu's side goes for the president, we will then take what comes first.

You can't force others to believe in what you are doing when they know it's a trojan horse.

Don't divide Yorubaland or bring war to the region, it's Yoruba's turn to produce the president and Yoruba patriots will lay their lives down to save their land.

If the group against Tinubu love Yorubaland, why is having Yoruba president giving them nightmares?

Some of you don't care if you divide Yoruba between fulani and igbos but we do and will take arms against fellow Yoruba who want to sell our heritage.

If your side chum up with Igbos, we can chum with fulani, better to lay off other tribe in Yoruba

Like I always say, Yoruba need to settle scores within first before facing outsiders just like Americans just found out that they have been fighting the wrong enemies for 100 years while the real enemies are the homegrown that have grown stronger than any foreign terrorists. Yoruba will have to first take care of the enemies within to be free.
orisa37:

To. YORUBATRADITIONAL RULERS. AKINTOYE. TINUBU AND SW GOVERNORS..

1999 CONSTITUTION PERMITS FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION NOT OF SPLINTER GROUPS.

NBA IS ASSOCIATION WHILE NEW NBA IS A SPLINTER.

YWC IS ASSOCIATION WHILE YAF IS RUGA & A SPLINTER.

AKINTOYE IS ASSOCIATION WHILE TINUBU IS A SPLINTER.

Osinbajo IS ASSOCIATION WHILE TINUBU IS A SPLINTER.

RESTRUCTURE BEFORE 2023 IS ASSOCIATION WHILE 2023 BEFORE RESTRUCTURE IS A SPLINTER
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 5:57am On Sep 05, 2020
After traveling around and saw how people protect their land with unwritten laws that are clear as daylight, I just knew I have to keep driving this point home.

In China you have to move from one region to another with permits. In the US you have to change your driver's license within 30 days of moving to a new state. All of these inform the system of the people moving in and out of areas for planning purposes. In Yorubaland, everyone with their uncles just move in with plastic slippers and nylon bag using under the bridge as the first resident while pickpocketing for money to rent the first room.

Thank you for pushing back on these people that are using the left hand to point to their father's house.

What I love more than anything is an autonomous Yoruba nation, but a Yoruba president is a bird in hand right now and that's what we will take while we wait for Yoruba republic.
7lives:

I didn't know Yorubas like you still dey here o, you are quite smart.
I understand your anger, those ones doing ori buruku in Ibadan are only deceiving themselves.
Last last gbogbo won ma sa lo ni, season film ni oro to wa ni ile won o ni duro wo tan.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by orisa37: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2020
DCatt:
First of, the 1999 military decree is not the real constitution and it has nothing to do with this very issue.

And who made one group an association and the other a splinter? The other side too can claim to be the association while you are a splinter.

I don't care about YWC and YAF and I don't know what they stand for. All I know is, you should go about your secession push while Tinubu's side goes for the president, we will then take what comes first.

You can't force others to believe in what you are doing when they know it's a trojan horse.

Don't divide Yorubaland or bring war to the region, it's Yoruba's turn to produce the president and Yoruba patriots will lay their lives down to save their land.

If the group against Tinubu love Yorubaland, why is having Yoruba president giving them nightmares?

Some of you don't care if you divide Yoruba between fulani and igbos but we do and will take arms against fellow Yoruba who want to sell our heritage.

If your side chum up with Igbos, we can chum with fulani, better to lay off other tribe in Yoruba

Like I always say, Yoruba need to settle scores within first before facing outsiders just like Americans just found out that they have been fighting the wrong enemies for 100 years while the real enemies are the homegrown that have grown stronger than any foreign terrorists. Yoruba will have to first take care of the enemies within to be free.

Those who vote Osinbajo now and 2023,say Yes: Ye-----------------------------------------------------s

Those who vote TINUBU for 2023, say No.
N--------------o.

The Yes have it. Gbam.

TINUBU should be in Hell now for imposing BUHARI on YORUBAS since 2015.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 8:36am On Sep 06, 2020
Nice try but you can't separate Tinubu from Osinbajo, without Tinubu there's no Osinbajo.

The same Pdp people that abandoned Osinbajo and voted for Fulani and Igbos are the same people trying to scuttle Yoruba's chance at president but it will fail.

The only person Tinubu impose on Yoruba is our very own son.

Tinubu believes in Yoruba and stood by the son of the land Osinbajo when you lined behind strangers.

Tinubu has more than proven to be an ojulowo omo Yoruba and the alale will be behind him, y'all can't do anything to him. Yorubaland will deny you all as you deny it of good things.

Tinubu is god to some of us because he's the reason Yoruba enemies haven't completely taken over Lagos and we will bleed to the last drop of our blood in his defense.

Only bastadds would refuse to defend their homeland against all enemies especially the ones within.

This is not your first rodeo, your group are the same people that denied Awolowo and went with Fulani. You denied Abiola for Fulani when he needed his people most. You denied Olu Falae for Obasanjo and now trying to sneak in another fulani/igbo ticket through the backdoor but you will not succeed!

You even wanted igbo governor in Lagos!

I can't believe I'm saying this but the whole thing has to be resolved through conflicts in Yorubaland first and the winner can then be in charge of the land, we have already gone past working it out.

Yorubaland revolution first, we can't let you continue to suppress Yorubaland while you prop-up outsiders
orisa37:

Those who vote Osinbajo now and 2023,say Yes: Ye-----------------------------------------------------s

Those who vote TINUBU for 2023, say No.
N--------------o.

The Yes have it. Gbam.

TINUBU should be in Hell now for imposing BUHARI on YORUBAS since 2015.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
bigfish3k:

Why did you skip the afonja of ilorin part
I also need your input in the southern kaduna killings
I want you to also comment on what happened to the king of sokoto before fulanis took over

Please are fulanis indigenous to Nigeria?
Ilorin is religiously & culturally binded & inseparable as one and no amount of envy or incitation will divide them.
Southern Kaduna is facing serious communal clashes with Fulani which is attributed to mainly land dispute & the issue of indigene and settler just like many northern part of the nation but unfortunately the bias media houses always underreport issues of the crisis in their effort to give it religious colouration. Why is southern Kaduna case reported & attracts media hype differently from zamfara and Katsina despite that much more people are killed in zamfara and Katsina on daily basis compared to southern Kaduna?
Since u're seeing it in religious perspective, why the Muslims being killed in the same southern Kaduna are never reported by media?
If everyone will adopt ur media strategy the world would've never seen peace.
Fulani took over sokoto because there was serious persecution, maladministration & contempt, the leadership was not on the right institution it was instituted. Everyone in the North is/was happy with Fulani leadership that brought justice to the empire. You know nothing abt Fulani empire but conspiracy instilled in ur mind to give Islam bad name.
Fulani are almost everywhere in Sub-sahara africa.
Better buy sense before media propaganda get fool out of u.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by bigfish3k: 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Coronabirus:

Ilorin is religiously & culturally binded & inseparable as one and no amount of envy or incitation will divide them.
Southern Kaduna is facing serious communal clashes with Fulani which is attributed to mainly land dispute & the issue of indigene and settler just like many northern part of the nation but unfortunately the bias media houses always underreport issues of the crisis in their effort to give it religious colouration. Why is southern Kaduna case reported & attracts media hype differently from zamfara and Katsina despite that much more people are killed in zamfara and Katsina on daily basis compared to southern Kaduna?
Since u're seeing it in religious perspective, why the Muslims being killed in the same southern Kaduna are never reported by media?
If everyone will adopt ur media strategy the world would've never seen peace.
Fulani took over sokoto because there was serious persecution, maladministration & contempt, the leadership was not on the right institution it was instituted. Everyone in the North is/was happy with Fulani leadership that brought justice to the empire. You know nothing abt Fulani empire but conspiracy instilled in ur mind to give Islam bad name.
Fulani are almost everywhere in Sub-sahara africa.
Better buy sense before media propaganda get fool out of u.
Your answers are just off point
Why did fulani alimi kill afonja yoruba that harbored him. Explain
You said that fulanis took over sokoto because of Maladministration.
Please are sokoto people better off now?
How come the north is the poverty capital of the world after more than hundred years of Fulani rule.
How come there is still killings, banditry and boko haram in the north after more than 100 years of Fulani rule
How come Nigeria is a shithole after several years of Fulani rule.

You can see that the fulanis only deceived them because they are worse off.
They just used religion to deceive them
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
bigfish3k:

Your answers are just off point
Why did fulani alimi kill afonja yoruba that harbored him. Explain
You said that fulanis took over sokoto because of Maladministration.
Please are sokoto people better off now?
How come the north is the poverty capital of the world after more than hundred years of Fulani rule.
How come there is still killings, banditry and boko haram in the north after more than 100 years of Fulani rule
How come Nigeria is a shithole after several years of Fulani rule.

You can see that the fulanis only deceived them because they are worse off.
They just used religion to deceive them

U can't prove who was his killer.
If u think Fulani is the only tribe in the North then u need to know a lot. The way u call poverty in the North remind me of the child that was asked to draw Africa in Germany and drew houses like abandoned refugees with people suffering from disease and hunger untill her teacher show her the real Africa. Pls learn more abt real North.
You always say Fulani ruled Nigeria for all these years, see:
1. Tafawa Balewa was Gere
2. Yakubu Gowon is Angas
3. Murtala was Fulani
4. Buhari is fulani
5. IBB is Nupe
6. Sani Abacha was Kanuri
7. Abdussalam Abubakar is Hausa
8. Shagari was Fulani
9. Umaru Yaradua was Tuareg
Let this be a new knowledge to ur head
Lastly, every nation has a history of challenges. If u could trace the history of how enemies of the north have been setting up similar Boko Haram nonsense u'll realised that we survived many atrocities. Check some from Prof. Dauda Ojobi.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by bigfish3k: 3:45am On Sep 10, 2020
Coronabirus:

U can't prove who was his killer.
If u think Fulani is the only tribe in the North then u need to know a lot. The way u call poverty in the North remind me of the child that was asked to draw Africa in Germany and drew houses like abandoned refugees with people suffering from disease and hunger untill her teacher show her the real Africa. Pls learn more abt real North.
You always say Fulani ruled Nigeria for all these years, see:
1. Tafawa Balewa was Gere
2. Yakubu Gowon is Angas
3. Murtala was Fulani
4. Buhari is fulani
5. IBB is Nupe
6. Sani Abacha was Kanuri
7. Abdussalam Abubakar is Hausa
8. Shagari was Fulani
9. Umaru Yaradua was Tuareg
Let this be a new knowledge to ur head
Lastly, every nation has a history of challenges. If u could trace the history of how enemies of the north have been setting up similar Boko Haram nonsense u'll realised that we survived many atrocities. Check some from Prof. Dauda Ojobi.
Reality is what I am looking at and not what any biased professor Dauda wrote
UN report has even labeled the north as the poverty capital of the world which your almajiri Islamic system helped to promote
From your write up fulani has produced 4 presidents if I include buhari again.
Most of the the others presidents you listed are also fulani appendages because fulani captured their territories and have been ruling over them and trained them into the character they exhibit today, therefore my brother it is fulani that has ruled nigeria into a shithole

Alimi killed afonja to take over his throne up till this day.
What other proof do I need than that alimi's descendants are sitting on a throne of the deceased in a land foreign to them just as the same way they did in sokoto and 90% of the entire northern states.
The fulanis used the same propaganda and wars to conquer the north and have their emirs well spread all across.
What other proof do you need. Or you mean that a people will just on their own invite a foreigner to come and be their king
Most Fulanis that I have met are not straight forward. They are cunning. But the hausas are different and nice which is what the fulanis preyed upon to conquer them
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by orisa37: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2020
ANTI-LEGITIMACY IS ACTUALLY BOKOHARAM.

YOU DON'T LIKE YWC AS PRESENTLY CONSTITUTED, GO TO ITS CONSTITUTION AND IMPEACH ITS PRESIDENT AND THERE AFTER ELECT ANOTHER.

YAF IS A SPLINTER GROUP AND ILLEGITIMATE.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
bigfish3k:

Reality is what I am looking at and not what any biased professor Dauda wrote
UN report has even labeled the north as the poverty capital of the world which your almajiri Islamic system helped to promote
From your write up fulani has produced 4 presidents if I include buhari again.
Most of the the others presidents you listed are also fulani appendages because fulani captured their territories and have been ruling over them and trained them into the character they exhibit today, therefore my brother it is fulani that has ruled nigeria into a shithole

Alimi killed afonja to take over his throne up till this day.
What other proof do I need than that alimi's descendants are sitting on a throne of the deceased in a land foreign to them just as the same way they did in sokoto and 90% of the entire northern states.
The fulanis used the same propaganda and wars to conquer the north and have their emirs well spread all across.
What other proof do you need. Or you mean that a people will just on their own invite a foreigner to come and be their king
Most Fulanis that I have met are not straight forward. They are cunning. But the hausas are different and nice which is what the fulanis preyed upon to conquer them

We enjoyed being conquered by Fulani, period! We don't have that kind of mentality in our places, we don't care. When white man came give u clothes, his religion, enslaved u, exploited u, subjugated u did u see it wrong? U didn't because he gave u his religion and u feel like he's urs. Go bck to real history not infiltrated theories u're quoting. We don't see anything wrong wth our history and how we grew as a unique North.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Pecuman: 10:50am On Oct 26, 2020
Whether you like it or not, even though Yorubaland is doing best in Nigeria, it is still doing horribly. Kenya and Botswana are doing better upon smaller Population than Yorubaland and Ghana, smaller population as well and with similar climate as well is still doing better than Yorubaland in Nigeria.

The Nigerian arrangement is a parasitic one of the Far North and Politicians on the South and Middle-belt and the Masses respectively.

If anything it is impressive that Yorubaland is doing so well under the Nigerian Yoke and they will do much better without it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Tribute To Prophet TB Joshua / "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.