Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me - Family (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me (56995 Views)

NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Re: My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me by frozen70(f): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
ZhiosonWind:

Heelo how you doing and how was the wedding

Hi, thanks, everything went well and thanks for asking
Re: My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me by Lamibae: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2021
Samadict:

I paid for it to be sent and they did from school. The whole 4years I think

Hello, who did you pay to? do I need to go to school or can it be done online?
Re: My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me by BlissGod: 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
I support your post but you see this one is pure trash...
Rubbish, imagine hosting what you can't afford on top of useless stress in the name of cooperations.

Righteousness89:
All I Can Do Right now is to Pray For you!

Precious Daddy, I Pray thee, Touch the wife of My Brother to see the Need to Cooperate with Her Husband. Touch Her to Do it with Joy In Jesus Name.... Amen..

My Brother Calm down.. She will Do it...

Reading through the Comments, It's clear that People Have Lost what Marriage is all about!

Marriage is Cooperation
Marriage is Sacrifice
Marriage is Watching out for each other

It's sounds strange to me that a woman is not willing to Cooperate with her Husband and People are Supporting that!

Seriously! This Generation has lost it

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.