Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism (78509 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber / BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by lexy2014: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2020
HigherEd:

Topic said Adeboye not RCCG. His property isn't automatically the property of the church. And the property of the church isn't automatically his.

Really? Are u for real?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by oshaosha2014(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2020
Did Jesus while reaching every corners on the earth they should not use helicopter. Even Paul used boat in those day for outreach. Today we have jets that can move in microseconds, I think the Pastors who are about winning souls should get them too.

Biafrannuke:
The type Jesus and his disciples used?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2020
AngelicBeing:
He is on Mount Everest hiding from coronavirus, I was with him yesterday on the mountain and we ate fresh fish pepper soup, I am in another section of Mount Everest where I currently reside, Hahaha grin
You no get talk undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Soar2019: 9:02am On Sep 03, 2020
georgeakins:
I won't be surprised to see his followers coming online on empty stomachs to defend this disgusting and shameless self-indulgence

Our culture, so far as I know, no matter where you are from in Nigeria; does not teach us to ‘disrespect’ elders.
*you may not agree with him *but kindly refrain from abusive words .. no matter who ...it does not make the best out of the smartest guy..ask FFK
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by rossroil(m): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2020
GamalNasser:
Everybody is trying to dodge kidnappers on Buharis highways

Even though the helicopter is an Agusta Westland 139 , the registration number 5N-EAA is registered to a single rotor Bell 206...what's going on?

I no understand wetin u dey talk o
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by CodeTemplar: 9:03am On Sep 03, 2020
dna4ril:

Kai...how is it that not everyone that goes to church really understands what Christianity is about...sir....I doubt you are cos if you do you know the reason why he had to be poor. Christ became poor so you and I can be rich..did you ever read that part of ur bible...Did you read where he said if you see him you can gain the whole world? Did you read scriptures say God delights in the prosperity of his servants? Did you read where it is said, He was made poor and for the sake of his poverty you might be reach, did you read where scriptures say you will lay up gold as dust? Did you read where he said he wishes above all that you prosper nd be in health as long as your soul prospers..

Show me one scripture where it's written cos Christ was poor we should be poor...so what's the essence of his death? People like you just keep polluting the sanity of God's word make souls close to salvation or repentance not to see the light of God's word just for the sake of scoring cheap points to be intellectually correct or sound.
Pa Adeboye treked 18 years of his life bare footted..did you? He was so poor even the poor called him poor..where were you to criticise him then...I guess to you he was looking like Jesus cos he was poor.the young Adeboye surrendered his life to God totally , submitted his career and great ambitions of becoming one one the youngest brilliant mind the academia would have ever known in Africa to become a pastor of a remote church of less than 40 parishes close to half a decade and now that the proceeds of surrender and benefits of reward from God who called him is showing forth some children of hate can't stand but spew trash to score points..

I rather not comment..Am not so about Adeboye but about your wrong analysis and analogy of comparing poverty with Jesus..Jesus is royalty..he left all that to come here and became poor so I can be rich ...why duplicate the poverty again..As far as my bible tells me Heaven is made of gold...you havnt even seen anytn yet..

I hardly comment on nairaland but this gibberish is out of town...lets be guided
Jesus had a treasurer to keep the money, that doesn't sound poor either. Jesus' jacket or coat was fought over after the caught hold of him for crucifixion, that doesn't sound poor. Some people don't know the line between need and wants again. A man of Adeboye's status simply needs such a air machine to overcome the failed road network Caesar or Govt couldn't fix and they are here convulsing like their father the devil.

Buhari who heads a govt that taxes them unconditionally has a dozen aircraft to bring them misgovernment yet they focus on ministries they are not part of at the expense of the one they are clearly part of and that affects them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by ThothHermes: 9:03am On Sep 03, 2020
magicminister:

No matter how you look at it, Our pastors are not modest with their superstar lifestyle!
You have proof of this? How do you define modesty. The aircrafts are for mission projects only. Have you ever seen this man or Bishop Oyedepo on a trip to Dubai or Las Vegas? Look at the clothes they put on. You see Gucci or Prada there? This man lives in Redemption camp for God sake!
What is your definition of modesty?
let’s call a spade a spade okay.
I agree.

Our pastors are not in anyway, shape or form emulating the ways of Christ when it comes to material possessions.
What possessions?
They live lavishly
This is very false. I dare you to prove it.

If CAN uses its power to organize a peaceful one million man protest against the bad leadership and suffering we have in Nigeria and all the big brand pastors are on board, the leaders will panic becaus for once, they’ll see a United and Unafraid Nigeria.
The Bible has guidelines for engaging with political authorities. Men like Adeboye are the reason Nigeria has not disintegrated. You don't have to believe this.

But the pastors will rather preach subservience while frolicking with the political elites and simultaneously stuffing their pockets with offerings from the poor masses.
People just say excerpts they read from the Internet. angry I'm sure you haven't listened to any of Adeboye's sermons.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by lastempero: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2020
People u want to go n preach to are damn hungry, what did we even learn from the story of jesus feeding hungry people during his ministration.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by ObaKlaz: 9:07am On Sep 03, 2020
I'm just gonna say that the Nigerian government and its useless, recycled, clueless politicians have a lot to learn in terms of administration from guys like EA Adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome and David Oyedepo.

Imagine if just one of these guys were running the Nigerian government!

As for anyone insulting these guys, the church has NEVER been the problem! Hold your leaders responsible. Demand high performance and accountability. Quit sabotaging the country with your own inherent corruption as a follower. Stop sycophancy!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Zenithpeak(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2020
Now I understand the reason behind the sudden resurrection of that malicious and controversial CAMA bill.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Eriokanmi: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Arch Bishop na miliki
Pope na enjoyment
Imam Na gbaladun

See men now gathering happily to celebrate what the church and General Overseers are acquiring in materials and properties, not the number of lost sheep found.
word.

But the purpose for which it was purchased is also to go to villages and preach the gospel. It's still serving purpose.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Mkayfrenzy(m): 9:10am On Sep 03, 2020
Continue
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by OCHKESTINE(m): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2020
truthfulparrot:
Jesus entered Jerusalem riding a donkey. In his days, it was the poor that use donkeys as means of transportation while the rich used horses and chariots.

It is rather sad that most Nigerians pastors are materialistics and do not follow the footsteps of Jesus. I don't need the help of any pastor to serve my God. I would rather give money to the poor and less privileged than pay tithes to these Pharisees called pastors.

You try sounding like you are for truth but it is glaring that all you said are lies.

Where did you read that the poor rode donkeys in Jesus's days? The donkey Jesus rode on was a very young one that has never been ridden before.

And when did you conduct a detailed research and concluded that "almost all Nigerian Pastors are materialistic?

Everything you said stem from assumption and assumption is the lowest form of knowledge.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Amotolongbo(f): 9:12am On Sep 03, 2020
Eriokanmi:
word.

But the purpose for which it was purchased is also to go to villages and preach the gospel. It's still serving purpose.
let them be deceiving you.

The villages in Ogun state and the environment that does not need a chopper but cars, have they found their lost sheep?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Lovelyn451(f): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2020
Thats why Muslims are pokenosing into church matters, they'll think there's a money tree in the church
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by josite: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2020
GamalNasser:
Everybody is trying to dodge kidnappers on Buharis highways

Even though the helicopter is an Agusta Westland 139 , the registration number 5N-EAA is registered to a single rotor Bell 206...what's going on?

please give me the link to check another registration number
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Rebuke: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2020
adenigga:

Yeah!

Una mumu never do na. Until yhu start posting the pictures of yhur leaders in government like this on nairaland to demand for accountability then yhu haven't started.

It's such a shame that even the so called educated youths are being ripped off on every side but can't protest but will have the audacity to start talking about pastors.

Ain't yhu people ashamed of yhurself like this?

Una go suffer well well for this country.

Most filling stations sold fuel for N170 this morning.

Keep wailing about the church here while yhu and yhur generation continue to enjoy the suffering yhur government is dishing out to ya all on daily basis.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Opperwezen(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2020
HigherEd:

Topic said Adeboye not RCCG. His property isn't automatically the property of the church. And the property of the church isn't automatically his.

Wise up my guy grin grin

See comment ooo
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Seebrian(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2020
Congratulations Daddy G.O. My own mansion and helicopter is on the way in Jesus name.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2020
Jochabed:
If a celebrity buys a helicopter, it will be applauded but if a pastor buys one, it will be questioned why? So God can't bless men of God kenan?

Your pastors claim not to be of this world, but they drag materialism with people of this world.

How ironic.

Jesus condemned the Pharisees for their worldly outlooks. I am sure that if people like you were living at that time, you would have criticized Jesus.

Even the pope, the most powerful religious leader in the world does not have a private jet. The present pope is Franciscan, he does not have a property to his name.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Adrian9(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2020
Holycopter na Im be dis o! Àbí na the only means to reach rural people be this?
If him say na him personal helicopter shebi we go blast am here. So him kukuma say na for evangelism for rural areas na!
But na only him go dey use am last last!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Nwaelohim: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2020
Villager needs life not preaching. Madness
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by obama30: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2020
barojana:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2168584149952111&id=444807728996437

Fear of kidnaping on road is part of wisdom for big men.

With excuse of taken word of God to villages. Which means did missionaries used when there is no road and car, abi na we know helicopter before them?

You tell members to wear the amour of God and be protected but you used bullet proof car yet your not sure of protection and you upgrade to helicopter.

Bible said there's no need to tell a hungry christians fellow peace be with him, instead bible said give him food to eat and he will have peace after eating.

So there's a lot of life aminities the villagers needs, and if they have it they will work their self to salvation.

Missionaries build schools and hospitals at areas that accept them, places like south east and others part of south and saves life Instead of telling a sick members to have faith in prayers. The members attend schools to have knowledge not to subjected to use bible as only means of informations.

I don't see what any village he will go can benefit from the helicopter.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by desiredhome: 9:22am On Sep 03, 2020
Soar2019:

Our culture, so far as I know, no matter where you are from in Nigeria; does not teach us to ‘disrespect’ elders.[b][/b]
*you may not agree with him *but kindly refrain from abusive words .. no matter who ...it does not make the best out of the smartest guy..ask FFK
That statement is what is keeping us backyard......so elders don't make mistakes abi? a

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Eriokanmi: 9:23am On Sep 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
let them be deceiving you.

The villages in Ogun state and the environment that does not need a chopper but cars, have they found their lost sheep?
nobody can deceive me. There are villages where motors can't reach except bike or boats. It's a welcome development if the purpose can effectively be achieved with the copter.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by desiredhome: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2020
obama30:

Fear of kidnaping on road is part of wisdom for big men.

The others that can't afford it should rather die on the road ......

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by kmaster007: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2020
Jochabed:
If a celebrity buys a helicopter, it will be applauded but if a pastor buys one, it will be questioned why? So God can't bless men of God kenan?
did he really need it.... wat of d private jet he bought
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by moh1(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2020
CAMA
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by moh1(m): 9:29am On Sep 03, 2020
CAMA, CAMA were are u. pls come and do ur work.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by chrisxxx(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2020
Biafrannuke:
The type Jesus and his disciples used?
Jesus never used computer but you do.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by adenigga(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2020
Rebuke:

Una mumu never do na. Until yhu start posting the pictures of yhur leaders in government like this on nairaland to demand for accountability then yhu haven't started.

It's such a shame that even the so called educated youths are being ripped off on every side but can't protest but will have the audacity to start talking about pastors.

Ain't yhu people ashamed of yhurself like this?

Una go suffer well well for this country.

Most filling stations sold fuel for N170 this morning.

Keep wailing about the church here while yhu and yhur generation continue to enjoy the suffering yhur government is dishing out to ya all on daily basis.

You are right!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This A Proof That The Trending Apostle Suleman's Photos Were Photoshopped? / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.