Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism (78527 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber / BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by soundlala: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2020
Authoreety:
Wow.... The gospel must reach every nook and cranny.... Daddy we dey behind you
n hows the church been help for nigeria the past century?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by thorpido(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by georgeakins: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2020
I won't be surprised to see his followers coming online on empty stomachs to defend this disgusting and shameless self-indulgence

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by SamuelLoch: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2020
truthfulparrot:
Jesus entered Jerusalem riding a donkey. In his days, it was the poor that use donkeys as means of transportation while the rich used horses and chariots.

This is 2020! Think like you belong to this generation
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by HabaHaba: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2020
HigherEd:

Thank you jare you said my mind o.

Sha no ever buy car for your life o. Make you dey treck go your village since na treck Jesus dey use take waka.

I soooo much love your response dear.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:39am On Sep 03, 2020
These people are preparing for what is to come

These planes will take their family out to other countries when the war begins

And secondly, buy now before govt take over church accounts and funds grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Kingspin(m): 8:40am On Sep 03, 2020
anonimi:

The church/mosque/shrine is the enabler of the government.
Use your head very well.

If you are not a member of a church or mosque or shrine be where you are.

Whatever you believe on is own god. Every human has a form of belief. No argument.

So leave others to their own believe.

As I said before the Nigerian government is the biggest scam. Winner chapels run far better than them.

Weakening the church for jihad
Will not survive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by joebee1990(m): 8:41am On Sep 03, 2020
Together let's spread the Gospel,Joe_Bee

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by OpenYourEyes1: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2020
Owned by the church or the pastor? This will help determine if the decision is right or wrong.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by dazzlingd(m): 8:41am On Sep 03, 2020
Next na to buy submarine to reach out to people in riverine areas...

People never wise

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Soar2019: 8:42am On Sep 03, 2020
truthfulparrot:
Jesus entered Jerusalem riding a donkey. In his days, it was the poor that use donkeys as means of transportation while the rich used horses and chariots.

It is rather sad that most Nigerians pastors are materialistics and do not follow the footsteps of Jesus. I don't need the help of any pastor to serve my God. I would rather give money to the poor and less privileged than pay tithes to these Pharisees called pastors.

Undisputed, 100% aligned with your summation that MOST Nigerian pastors are materialistic but not ALL
*by the way no pastors needs your money for survival
*neither does any of them need your tithe for their church to move on*
* since u no go church about 4~6months ago none of the pastor have knocked on your Facebook for money if I may say* you are 100% in-charge of your money please spend it as you wish hehehe
*most, if not all institutions in Nigeria has failed* the only reason u don’t see people commits suicide is just because they’ve got hope of a ‘tomorrow’ preached to them every Sunday by *whoever* let the pastors be!
Adeboye is 78 he enjoys ‘goodwill’ all over the world *church tithe and offering’ can’t fund jet’ .. Davido has a jet * u no raise eyebrow* why should you if someone that has a network of churches over 160 nations? ... be careful oooo I just dey warn u hehehehe shocked angry shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2020
and this is coincidence... just after meeting with Buhari few days ago.

or is it that he bought it from Buhari or ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by smellingKPEKUS: 8:43am On Sep 03, 2020
rubbish, he bought a new helicoter for himself. what are his pastors doing in rural areas

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by CodeTemplar: 8:44am On Sep 03, 2020
truthfulparrot:
The message behind my post is that Jesus was not flamboyant as most of today's pastors. Granted, there were no cars or airplane.during Jesus days. But instead of using a horse or a Chariot that the rich class in his days were using, Jesus used a donkey!
He clearly told his disciples, my kingdom is not part of this world
Did Jesus have a treasurer or not?
Did he wear an expensive coat or not?
Did he have his needs met or not?

The issue of flamboyance with clergymen is one clearly created by bitter elements to persecute them and the churxh of Christ. There is a clear line between flamboyance and need. You cannot confuse people cheaply by ambiguous claims here. The man need to make important movements quickly and there is no way he will achieve that with our vehicular traffic situation in Nigeria or bad road network.

To make matters worse, the same govt(Caesar) who gets far more larger share than God's(the church) is the one who didn't handle road traffic well and pushed Pa Adeboye to buy this air machine.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by anonimi: 8:45am On Sep 03, 2020
Kingspin:
If you are not a member of a church or mosque or shrine be where you are.
Whatever you believe on is own god. Every human has a form of belief. No argument.
So leave others to their own believe.
As I said before the Nigerian government is the biggest scam. Winner chapels run far better than them.
Weakening the church for jihad
Will not survive.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6392490_screenshot201703251113431_jpege7efc671bcd65efa910c8efb45a5868a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6391004_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by peter6441(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2020
truthfulparrot:

It is rather sad that most Nigerians pastors are materialistics and do not follow the footsteps of Jesus. I don't need the help of any pastor to serve my God. I would rather give money to the poor and less privileged than pay tithes to these Pharisees called pastors.

Hmmmn. Many a time, we see things from our scope. I wonder what Dangote will be thinking right now.

The poor man on the donkey, was treated as a KING. It is well oo
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by dazzlingd(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2020
HigherEd:

Topic said Adeboye not RCCG. His property isn't automatically the property of the church. And the property of the church isn't automatically his.

Just as dangote's company asset is separate from his personal asset.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by anonimi: 8:47am On Sep 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Did Jesus have a treasurer or not?
Did he wear an expensive coat or not?
Did he have his needs met or not?

The issue of flamboyance with clergyman is one clearly created by bitter elements to persecute them and the kingdom of God. There is clear line between flamboyance and need. You cannot confuse people cheaply by ambiguous claims here.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by ghiloman28(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2020
grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by anonimi: 8:49am On Sep 03, 2020
truthfulparrot:

God bless you real good for this wholesome truth.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916463_img1217_jpegf36bc6f0e3954883e8b3b5a692deed65

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by emmykingzy: 8:51am On Sep 03, 2020
oyeb15:
Christianity is a serious business that is registered under d guise of Charity with CAC but turn out to be a revenue generating Enterprise for d sole benefit of d overlords known as General Oversears.

Oya, go start your own make we see. If you think it's that simple as ABC.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by CodeTemplar: 8:52am On Sep 03, 2020
smellingKPEKUS:
rubbish, he bought a new helicoter for himself. what are his pastors doing in rural areas
They are managing the church assets and ministering to the saved soul or nourishing them. They also establish them in the faith?

What is govt doing with all the huge tax(what's Caesar's) that citizens now have to buy helicopter just to access rural areas?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by dna4ril(m): 8:52am On Sep 03, 2020
truthfulparrot:

Kai...how is it that not everyone that goes to church really understands what Christianity is about...sir....I doubt you are cos if you do you know the reason why he had to be poor. Christ became poor so you and I can be rich..did you ever read that part of ur bible...Did you read where he said if you see him you can gain the whole world? Did you read scriptures say God delights in the prosperity of his servants? Did you read where it is said, He was made poor and for the sake of his poverty you might be reach, did you read where scriptures say you will lay up gold as dust? Did you read where he said he wishes above all that you prosper nd be in health as long as your soul prospers..

Show me one scripture where it's written cos Christ was poor we should be poor...so what's the essence of his death? People like you just keep polluting the sanity of God's word make souls close to salvation or repentance not to see the light of God's word just for the sake of scoring cheap points to be intellectually correct or sound.
Pa Adeboye treked 18 years of his life bare footted..did you? He was so poor even the poor called him poor..where were you to criticise him then...I guess to you he was looking like Jesus cos he was poor.the young Adeboye surrendered his life to God totally , submitted his career and great ambitions of becoming one one the youngest brilliant mind the academia would have ever known in Africa to become a pastor of a remote church of less than 40 parishes close to half a decade and now that the proceeds of surrender and benefits of reward from God who called him is showing forth some children of hate can't stand but spew trash to score points..

I rather not comment..Am not so about Adeboye but about your wrong analysis and analogy of comparing poverty with Jesus..Jesus is royalty..he left all that to come here and became poor so I can be rich ...why duplicate the poverty again..As far as my bible tells me Heaven is made of gold...you havnt even seen anytn yet..

I hardly comment on nairaland but this gibberish is out of town...lets be guided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by bammy00(m): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2020
The Helicopter is mainly to avoid traffic on Lagos - Ibadan Express. Baba don dey too old to siddon for hours.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by AngelicBeing: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Where is nwaamaikpe
He is on Mount Everest hiding from coronavirus, I was with him yesterday on the mountain and we ate fresh fish pepper soup, I am in another section of Mount Everest where I currently reside, Hahaha grin

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by CodeTemplar: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2020
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f
You know how hopeless and clueless you sound so you safely kept your idea in bitmap form. Nice tonknow.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by lexy2014: 8:55am On Sep 03, 2020
daddytime:
I no fit talk ojare....

Even with the registration number, dem go still tell you say no be him get am.

E for register am as 5N-RCCG or 5N-JESUS?

My thoughts exactly
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by AngelicBeing: 8:55am On Sep 03, 2020
anonimi:

God bless you real good for this wholesome truth.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916463_img1217_jpegf36bc6f0e3954883e8b3b5a692deed65
Which God are you referring to, that should bless the guy wink, you are going to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ round the world in your lifetime, you are hereby handed over to the Holy Ghost cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by HabaHaba: 8:57am On Sep 03, 2020
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639

NOTICE BEFORE YOU MISQUOTE ME:

Please be a gentleman or lady in your response to my statement(s). I may become what you are to me.

MY COMMENT.

There is a portion of the Bible (I can't remember exactly) that Preach to the poor and he shall become rich.
Also, '' Let the poor say I am Rich'' and work hard to make it happen. There is pure Joy in working out your destiny, by faith ( with positive expectations).

I need to point out that these socalled very rich Men of God, were seriously poor hitherto but followed what Jesus said in Mathew 6:33:

" Matt.6.33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
and today they are rich and getting richer, and even blessings other people through their Evangelisms and support to other ministries and Evangelists.

Well, there is no way a doctor will understand what a Barrister does fully well until he attempts to become one, there is definitely no way an European will understand a black African lifestyle until he comes to live with him/her, therefore those criticizing the rich MOGs may not be entirely wrong in their assessments but NEED TO LIVE AND FOLLOW THE BIBLE to understand why some do what they do.
Moreso, who are my to judge another, when my life is not without sins?

You need to respect other peoples religious beliefs and inclinations, so others would respect yours.
You need to stay on your lane, and allow other people to travel on theirs.

FINALLY, I do not personally see it good for any Man of God to appropriate Church offerings/gifts and etc to himself. I do not support MOG appropriating or personalizing their Ministries AS THEIR OWN OR FOR THEIR KIDS/FAMILY. But I support the decentralization of Ministries to be governed by other loyal members. I support Church to be sincerely owned by the church NOT BY THE MINISTER. Because Paul planted several Churches but NEVER OWNED OR NAMED ANY CHURCH. He will stay a while and teach them the truth then leave to plant other churches, and those he blessed gather gifts for him to go with.

However, God who owns the spiritual church WILL JUDGE ALL NOT ME. I am only to follow His dictate LOOKING UNTO JESUS, THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF MY FAITH THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Sheriman(m): 8:57am On Sep 03, 2020
Where gospel never reach in Nigeria?? Who go hear go hear who no go hear no go hear
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by anonimi: 8:57am On Sep 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
You know how hopeless and clueless you sound so you safely kept your idea in bitmap form. Nice tonknow.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108585_img20151221wa020_jpegffa407ba2efc86a3ddb75a6084d3c6aa

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by anonimi: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2020
HabaHaba:
NOTICE BEFORE YOU MISQUOTE ME:

Please be a gentleman or lady in your response to my statement(s). I may become what you are to me.

MY COMMENT.

There is a portion of the Bible (I can't remember exactly) that Preach to the poor and he shall become rich.
Also, '' Let the poor say I am Rich'' and work hard to make it happen. There is pure Joy in working out your destiny, by faith ( with positive expectations).

I need to point out that these socalled very rich Men of God, were seriously poor hitherto but followed what Jesus said in Mathew 6:33:

" Matt.6.33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
and today they are rich and getting richer, and even blessings other people through their Evangelisms and support to other ministries and Evangelists.

Well, there is no way a doctor will understand what a Barrister does fully well until he attempts to become one, there is definitely no way an European will understand a black African lifestyle until he comes to live with him/her, therefore those criticizing the rich MOGs may not be entirely wrong in their assessments but NEED TO LIVE AND FOLLOW THE BIBLE to understand why some do what they do.
Moreso, who are my to judge another, when my life is not without sins?

You need to respect other peoples religious beliefs and inclinations, so others would respect yours.
You need to stay on your lane, and allow other people to travel on theirs.

FINALLY, I do not personally see it good for any Man of God to appropriate Church offerings/gifts and etc to himself. I do not support MOG appropriating or personalizing their Ministries AS THEIR OWN OR FOR THEIR KIDS/FAMILY. But I support the decentralization of Ministries to be governed by other loyal members. I support Church to be sincerely owned by the church NOT BY THE MINISTER. Because Paul planted several Churches but NEVER OWNED OR NAMED ANY CHURCH. He will stay a while and teach them the truth then leave to plant other churches, and those he blessed gather gifts for him to go with.

However, God who owns the spiritual church WILL JUDGE ALL NOT ME. I am only to follow His dictate LOOKING UNTO JESUS, THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF MY FAITH THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Shalom!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This A Proof That The Trending Apostle Suleman's Photos Were Photoshopped? / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.