Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad (65962 Views)

I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2020
eni4real:
Yello girls . Hmmn cool

I never paid attention to that o!

undecided
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Apktotheworld: 11:50am On Sep 03, 2020
rentAcock:
Why is this man being celebrated? He has given up on Nigeria and people on social media are praising him? Are there no more universities in Nigeria? If we all traveled abroad to study, who will remain in Nigeria?

I know some people might think I'm trolling, being crazy or being delusional but I truly believe we need to seriously reflect as a people and start making difficult choices. Staying in Nigeria and fighting for her betterment isn't meant to be a bed of roses, it's not meant to be easy or comfortable but we should always remember that we are doing it for the betterment of future generations. We have to sacrifice now and fight for lasting change that will help our children and children's children. To just give up on Nigeria like that is treasonous and selfish. 100years from now, people will ask, what did this generation do to make things better? How do you make things better by fleeing to the white man's land? To say i'm highly disappointed and appalled by the number of Nigerians who have eloped or plan to elope to other countries will be a huge understatement.
I celebrate you bro. Peeps like you are the reason why Nigeria existence still hangs on an infinitesimal thread. A previous me used to believe that obodo Oyinbo is the way for betterment, but then i got to realize that it is this 'blackman' mentality that is killing us. What have technocrats who practically lived their whole life in Obodo done for our development? little or nothing. The fact is that the average African is selfish and has no sense of bettering his society for he just wants to be the next Jeff Bezoz, Atiku Abubakar or Dimeji Bankole without having recourse to societal satisfaction. Our earliest communal nature pre-advent of the white man is perhaps what we need to make recourse(or a variation of it) to in order to achieve sanity and growth. Selah!
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by akintunde63: 11:51am On Sep 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A Nigerian filmmaker reveals how he sold a land, car and property to pay his wife's first tuition after she told him about studying in Australia. In his words

What do you think? Would you do same?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEpQlJRBk0C/

Could have ended in premium tears, you know?
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2020
Brachaa:

undecided
My Eulalia wink
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2020
Ahhhhhhh Ejiro my dude!!! We grew up together in same church - CGMi (Church of God Mission), Faith Arena and later Church Unusual (a special branch for youths) in G. R. A. in Benin City. He had a budding photography, videography and studio business in G. R. A. Benin, and was partnering with another of my/our fantastic friend Ebiware Okiy (owner of Ebi's Photoshop). I heard he had relocated to Australia and later saw him on social media, never knew that this was what happened. Wow! How so interesting.
It's so good to see Ejiro's story here.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by toprealman: 11:57am On Sep 03, 2020
Wife oooo, not side chic or anything else.
You did well son.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by handsomeyinka(m): 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
YoungLionken:
Thank God the woman is ugly,the competition is presumably at least. Phew!..
I share same thought with you...lol..

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Yoighaman(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
Wow! Now that's some risky shi*t, he should thank his stars it didn't end in tears like peeps would say.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Oizee(f): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
PositiveDirect:

U don see am? Coming from you. After u don do worst.
not at all, one has been dealing with my own elder bro and there's nothing anyone can do.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Dinhoo: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mowsid:
This is nice but women change, they are mentally and emotionally stable sometimes, I just pray it won't end in tears
AMEN..EVEN ROMEO THEY LEARN WORK 4 WHERE THIS MAN DEY

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by vickydevoka(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
Na wife u marry no be slay queen. No bleaching cream no expensive hairdo or Mary k. Of u see Dem u go know
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Veezybaba: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
FakeMillionaire:
This is not love, this is madness.

Me sell my Car, Land and Property because of this vagina ppl shocked Olorun maje...taaa!
this really got me laughing mahn.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Dalby(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
sapphiere:
NL men boys come and learn lesson here

He has lost her for good...He will understand in due course...We have repeatedly heard these stories from both sides of the divide...men betraying women and women betraying men...

Even the bond of marriages is no longer strong enough to hold people together...

Only do things that you know isn't tied to a future expectation from the recieving party...A word is enough for the wise...

cry cry cry
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by sharpwriter(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Hope she pays back cos women are funny beings. They only remember what you did to them that moment. Ask my brother's friend from anambra whom he sponsored to America go study nursing. Na divorce letter he com get in return after embarrassing salary dey enter her bank account gbagaun. She was brainwashed and eventually filed for divorce, citing some flimsy excuses.

I have another colleague whose brother was a staff of Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company in the 90s. His wife just graduated that time. There was an opening in Gulf Oil, now chevron. This man was qualified but told his uncle he would prefer his wife was considered instead. In short, shortly after she got the job, gulf oil changed to chevron and bastard money started entering her sccount. She first launched an attack on her husband for being rude and hampering her privacy. Her spoilt colleagues would invite her to clubs, occasions home and abroad. She was riding prado jeep and doing well. A few years later, her husband participated in a protest for a better working condition and welfare in his place of work. He was suspended alongside others and got sacked later. Some were called back while he wasnt so lucky. This woman suddenly came with a divorce letter.

I'm not saying men shouldn't help their wives. In as much as they're uniformly wired they should expect anything to happen in future. Only 1% of them wouldn't misbehave when the money comes. The woman got re-married to a.middle aged man who ended up divorcing her.

Na wa o bros.... These stories gives me the creeps; ojo ore pe, asiwere gbagbe.
#lifelessons
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by abidem4real: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A Nigerian filmmaker reveals how he sold a land, car and property to pay his wife's first tuition after she told him about studying in Australia. In his words

Well done sir
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Ifyz0001: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Why didn't you send her to Canada instead... You would have saved alot of money... Flight to Australia alone is up-to 800k

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nanavati(m): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
the next thing wil be to sale yourself for her to marry another man

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
ONE THING MUST KILL A MAN...
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Varys: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ifyz0001:
Why didn't you send her to Canada instead... You would have saved alot of money... Flight to Australia alone is up-to 800k

They are in Canada already.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by ImaIma1(f): 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
loneprof:

O por! Mr. Romantic grin

But remember say if man die for woman, she go remarry ooo grin

And if the woman dies nko?

Men remarry even faster and more than women.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Craig24: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
RealEzee:
hope u know ur mum, sister, aunties, cousins, daughter etc fall into this category Sha? None are worth it by ur analogy, gbam.

Including your mum too.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by DelphiOracle(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
IamD18:
A good, well mannered, submissive, and loyal wife with mutual love for you deserves more.

Just make sure she's not on Nland and you are free to make sacrifices for her.
Nland dey spoil woman? Explain more
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by xtervaganza(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
Oponu
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Prettychild(f): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:

God bless you
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by GoodFaith: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
Look 95% of the so call wives
Nigerian men sent to live in Canada , US and other places
I am sorry to information you that you have helpers
Ask what is called a "helper" in Ontario ( the great area of Toronto)
Sad
Any way toto doesn't have miles
If you lucky she remember she has a husband
VERY HIGH RISK INVESTMENT
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by RealEzee(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
Craig24:

Including your mum too.
eyaa e pain u? U want to cry about it?
I no generalise Naija women just u, so ur pple kuku fall into that category, hope ur mum don't get to see this tho
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by davillian(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
Premium tears loading

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Debra911(f): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
Awwwn, this is so sweet
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by walozanga(m): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
Madness... School Don finish for Nigeria abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC / Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) / Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.