Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad (65959 Views)

As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? / Secure Your Family,car, Property,etc, With This Mini Tracker( Pay On Delivery) / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Segzy19: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
If she con reach Australia, come dey follow another man nko? You now carry gun kill her abi...

That's a huge risk... I thank God it paid off for you sha.
Others be careful!
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
lakeside79937:
But the thing is you dont have to study to be rich and most of the richest men on heart dont have university degree
Did she tell you that is the reason she wanted to study abroad? undecided
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by cococandy(f): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
And now he’s reaping the benefits cool

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by bukatyne(f): 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A Nigerian filmmaker reveals how he sold a land, car and property to pay his wife's first tuition after she told him about studying in Australia. In his words

What do you think? Would you do same?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEpQlJRBk0C/

That is what spouses are for.

God bless him.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by bukatyne(f): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
IamD18:
A good, well mannered, submissive, and loyal wife with mutual love for you deserves more.

Just make sure she's not on Nland and you are free to make sacrifices for her.

grin
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Edusouls(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hei I don doo, na ur type dey worship and take care of a woman while ur parents and siblings suffer, and women control ur type like remote control to even pursue ur sibling out of the house while u obey, u be woman wrapper, period..
Righteousness89:

Sir, I Don't need My Wife to do anything for me..

My Wife is my Body! That's why we are Married..

There is Nothing Within my Power that I Can't do For my Wife..
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by tolukem(f): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
I'm amused that people are thinking a big deal about what he said, the truth it is the husband's wish to relocate, but due to some reasons like age and his occupation not being required or in high demand in Australia, they decided to go the education route through his wife. He forgot to mention that he got a work permit as accompanying Spouse and they both probably have a PR or citizen ship after staying there for a couple of years. The benefits was mutual for them and it was the best route for both to relocate to Australia, but now he is making it seem like the sacrifice was solely for his wife. No it was for him and his family and the best move at the time since his wife was younger and would probably have fared better in school than he would have

2 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
We do not need to tell everything to the worid.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by emaderocha(m): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
e work for you nor mean say e go work for uche
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by chatinent: 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
I cannot can. Secular education proves nothing.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Tobiloba2407: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A Nigerian filmmaker reveals how he sold a land, car and property to pay his wife's first tuition after she told him about studying in Australia. In his words

What do you think? Would you do same?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEpQlJRBk0C/

Don't try it with an igbo girl

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by earnit3: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
really
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by tomdon(m): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2020
IamD18:
A good, well mannered, submissive, and loyal wife with mutual love for you deserves more.

Just make sure she's not on Nland and you are free to make sacrifices for her.

Is being on nairaland the hallmark of a terrible female
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by ogunkpa: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
I can't kill myself

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC / Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) / Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.