Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad (65956 Views)

As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? / Secure Your Family,car, Property,etc, With This Mini Tracker( Pay On Delivery) / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Craig24: 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
RealEzee:
eyaa e pain u? U want to cry about it?
I no generalise Naija women just u, so ur pple kuku fall into that category, hope ur mum don't get to see this tho

Lol, being an asslicker ain't gwud.
Continue in your adventures.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by walozanga(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
geedot:
What this man did is almost identical with using the money to play over 2.5 on bet9ja.

I sight u my brother. This one pass over 2.5
Na handicap. He dash Bayern 2 goal talk say u go beat them
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by nsilordgmail(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Me where i don spend my cash on woman for 3 years but now she dey tell me say i never do anything for her before!!
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by walozanga(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
Vikynas:
Hope you did the same for your mother OGA?

Nyz question.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by walozanga(m): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
Oga u for sell your mama take buy car for her in Australia then I go clap for u
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
ImaIma1:

And if the woman dies nko?

Men remarry even faster and more than women.

Lol na you sabi grin
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
very ugly woman sad the man is moronic.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
If I want to do this kind of gamble on top of someone's head, I would just do it and commot eye. Besides women do it for men and they disappoint, men do it for women the same thing happens. Humans are not trustworthy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Twenty8: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
HantaVirus:
I can do more than that for a woman I love kiss

oponu
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by jaxxy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Make sure she loves u and not only that bt she has sense too and a mind of her own. Or else it will end it Premium tears.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by faithfull18(f): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nice one wink
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by GoodFaith: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
SegFault:
If I want to do this kind of gamble on top of someone's head, I would just do it and commot eye. Besides women do it for men and they disappoint, men do it for women the same thing happens. Humans are not trustworthy.

Anything you do for women or wife
It is do and commot eye

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by djon78(m): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
favour32:
Thanks!
90% of men wey do am hear am.
If you be young man,you wan do am, make you consider the odd wella.E nor bad to train person wife but think about the odd.

That's how one man sent his wife and children to Canada and was working in Nigeria and sending them money. Will visit a couple of times in a year

Do you know this woman later started sleeping with another Nigerian man over there

The man's friends didn't know how to tell him
But later told him
When found out
The woman filled for divorce
And blocked the husband
It was really terrible

There are somethings one should be careful and wise doing

A lot of men has been burnt
Especially those nice/good men that really cared for there spouses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
If you feel she is worth it then go ahead! Just know the type of girl you are making such sacrifices for in order not to have life-threatening regrets and premium tears streaking down your face . I too, plan on sponsoring a girl's university education and I have three and a half years to get ready financially and otherwise to undertake this task. I am afraid of not being ready, but I pray God backs me up on this one. At least, let her get little exposure even if it is China. Australia exceeds my power for now. In the end, I am praying I end up marrying her oh. If she has a conscience, then she shouldn't be able to forget all I would have done for her as a helper on the side.
If u have chosen to love a person, love them with all your being. Forget about the fears of being hurt. That is why you take time to decide whether you should love or nah.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
GoodFaith:

Anything you do for omen or wife
It is do and commot eye
I swear or you go just die on top heart beak.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by gees101(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
U lucky say she nor dump u oh
Good woman
Una Weldon oh
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Miracle1991: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ordinary car and Land you are here disturbing our peace. How much is the car and Land? As for me, I can give my kidney or liver for my wife if the need arises.

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Kemimarch16(f): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
emmyN:
Na woman wen calm down dem dey sponsor abroad. Not riotous human being like Kemimarch16 angry
This madness that's affecting everyone in your family have started with you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by DeRoyalhouse: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
Some of the people condemning his act don't even have anything to sell.

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by GoodFaith: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
SegFault:

I swear or you go just die on top heart beak.

I am a good man with gold heart and but very smart
Anything I do for woman
I do it for love nd commot eyes
i take low risk
So no heart beak for this dude
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
GoodFaith:

I am a good man with gold heart and but very smart
Anything I do for woman
I do it for love nd commot eyes
i take low risk
So no heart beak for this dude

Good that's the best advice to live stress free.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by GoodFaith: 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
SegFault:

Good that's the best advice to live stress free.
buy a woman a jet
tomorrow she will tell you your brother bought his wife
an island
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
FakeMillionaire:
This is not love, this is madness.

Me sell my Car, Land and Property because of this vagina ppl shocked Olorun maje...taaa!

He had several cars and several lands and several properties.

He also wants to ship his wife away from Nigeria to give him enough space to knack more n more puna
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by lakeside79937: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
But the thing is you dont have to study to be rich and most of the richest men on heart dont have university degree
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by GoodFaith: 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
lakeside79937:
But the thing is you dont have to study to be rich and most of the richest men on heart dont have university degree

You are not completely correct
70% of upper middle class got there by having education
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by obama30: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A Nigerian filmmaker reveals how he sold a land, car and property to pay his wife's first tuition after she told him about studying in Australia. In his words

What do you think? Would you do same?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEpQlJRBk0C/

i will believed your in love when you sell your brocus to ritualism for her education, apart from that you just send her away to enjoy your side chick
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by JastSiryin(m): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
I don't see much sense in this tbh. Selling your belongings to study abroad. Except there's a bigger picture at play "ala visa".
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by favour32(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
djon78:

That's how one man sent his wife and children to Canada and was working in Nigeria and sending them money. Will visit a couple of times in a year

Do you know this woman later started sleeping with another Nigerian man over there

The man's friends didn't know how to tell him
But later told him
When found out
The woman filled for divorce
And blocked the husband
It was really terrible

There are somethings one should be careful and wise doing

A lot of men has been burnt
Especially those nice/good men that really cared for there spouses

Oga, you nailed it.
A smart man knows that the odd is against him.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by RealEzee(m): 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
The man don do wetin dey e mind, alot y'all are here giving advice, mtcheeew, baba kuku said he's happy, are y'all happy where or who una dey with?
Una sad story is not for everyone ooooo, keep it to ursefgrin

More Happy marriage life to them Ja re, see as d guy dey shine teeth, he's happy, love is sharking him, it's sweet ooogrin.

Mine is going to the moon sef grin, Australia na small tin
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Angelacruz: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
wow!I love this.God please give me this kind of husband.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Angelacruz: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Sometimes saying I love you is just not enough, it comes with sacrifices

Our prayer should be that, may those we made all these sacrifices for always look back to remember

May God bless your union and keep you guys happy always
yes

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by fuelsaver: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
You may be here commiting sin of fornication and adultery abi you want to tell us you Neva have sex with another woman since she left or she Neva sleep with anoda man. God no send you for this one. Love ko love ni. When husband and wife stay apart for 6yrs sin is inevitable. I no envy you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC / Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) / Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.