Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad (65960 Views)

As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? / Secure Your Family,car, Property,etc, With This Mini Tracker( Pay On Delivery) / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by hush15: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2020
YoungLionken:
Thank God the woman is ugly,the competition is presumably at least. Phew!..

Forget ugly, as long as skin is fresh and shape is intact. Breast still full and make she con nice... She will bleeped out. The only thing that can save her is her fear of God, self discipline and the respect her husband commands

3 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Cowbell521: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2020
favour32:
Thanks!
90% of men wey do am hear am.
If you be young man,you wan do am, make you consider the odd wella.E nor bad to train person wife but think about the odd.
No try am at all

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Sunnybabe(m): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Of Course!

If you Cannot do what is within your Power for your Wife, then She is not your wife. She is Just your Co-habiter!

There is Nothing within my Power that I Can't do for my Wife. Even to my Life..
M.O.G.... ����
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Burgerlomo: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2020
YoungLionken:
Thank God the woman is ugly,the competition is presumably at least. Phew!..

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by kleolouis(m): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2020
Peperipe peperi Pepe

no go dey do pass urself

2 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2020
sold assets to live a life of salary... how wise...

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by ofuonyebi: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2020
nonsense...is there no better university in Nigeria than Australia?
what of if you don't have land, house and cars etc to sell...you will sell yourself?
abeg let's hear better thing....God just save u, if you die before she come back...she go marry someone she will lavish her love upon...QED!

3 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by VULCAN(m): 11:19am On Sep 03, 2020
How exactly?

Because I don't know any nation that God built. He gives men wisdom and they build it themselves .

saseremichael:
God will build us a blessed nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by RealEzee(m): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2020
Craig24:
No Nigeria gurl is worth it, they are ungrateful.

hope u know ur mum, sister, aunties, cousins, daughter etc fall into this category Sha? None are worth it by ur analogy, gbam.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by 8stargeneral: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2020
Odikwa risky.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by RealEzee(m): 11:21am On Sep 03, 2020
ofuonyebi:
nonsense...is there no better university in Nigeria than Australia?
what of if you don't have land, house and cars etc to sell...you will sell yourself?
abeg let's hear better thing....God just save u, if you die before she come back...she go marry someone she will lavish her love upon...QED!
give us list na, even person with degree from Croatia fit come back get job b4 u in Naija, Shey I lie?
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Harmlesspill(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2020
You made such sacrifice for a wife who wouldn't make a sacrifice to understand that raising such an amount of money requires you selling off your properties
Man,she's not your wife!

2 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by TheRedpillguy: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Of Course!

If you Cannot do what is within your Power for your Wife, then She is not your wife. She is Just your Co-habiter!

Simp
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by deluckiest(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2020
Because it favours you now doesn't mean it is always Uhuru. If the investments on the lady had gone the other way round you will hear him placing curses on the woman and calling women all sort of names.

We've had stories of such attempts particularly in the United states that ended in tears and regrets.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2020
He looks like Mercy Johnsons husband.

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Ybaby: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A Nigerian filmmaker reveals how he sold a land, car and property to pay his wife's first tuition after she told him about studying in Australia. In his words

What do you think? Would you do same?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEpQlJRBk0C/

A real man!

We appreciate you sir.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2020
That is what you must do for someone you love!!

It is sweeter if they reciprocate your love for them tho!!

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by gideonvalor98(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2020
The woman must have earned his trust 1000% for him to do this!

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by BigTableShaker(f): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2020
Dem go still yansh am
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Ybaby: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Of Course!

Na man you be sir !

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2020
Brachaa:
He looks like Mercy Johnsons husband.
Nice dp wink
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 03, 2020
eni4real:
Nice dp wink

Lol...

Thanks.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 03, 2020
Brachaa:

Lol...

Thanks.
Team Natural??
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Warchild01: 11:39am On Sep 03, 2020
This man took a calculated risk.
Ultimately, he sponsored his wife to Australia because of himself knowing fully well that his wife's studentship in that country is his own and offspring's Visa. From the image above, i am sure he is now resident in Australia. NO PERMANENT FRIENDS OR ENEMY. ONLY PERMANENT INTEREST.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by tamzi: 11:42am On Sep 03, 2020
KleanJob:
There are good women out there that deserves this kind of treatment though. I wish him all he wish himself.

Get your professional business 3D logo for just 3k only and get all the following.
1, Watermark(transparent background logo)
2. 3D logo mockup
3. PDF file of your logo
4. JPEG file and raw file of your logo
5. Tutorials on how you can add your logo to pictures or videos.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature
. How do I get your contact?
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2020
HantaVirus:
I can do more than that for a woman I love kiss
Mr lover lover

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2020
eni4real:
Team Natural??

For months now.

Eni, what is it with your affinity for all my monikers and yellow girls? I'm not yellow though but... Hmm.. Eni4real.. Ok.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by AreaFada2: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2020
Warchild01:
This man took a calculated risk.
Ultimately, he sponsored his wife to Australia because of himself knowing fully well that his wife's studentship in that country is his own and offspring's Visa. From the image above, i am sure he is now resident in Australia. NO PERMANENT FRIENDS OR ENEMY. ONLY PERMANENT INTEREST.
God bless you. With that kind of attire, he just landed in Australia and still in awe of a country where things work.
Many did more than this for a woman and Na sorry be their name. They are stuff of ridicule as we speak.

He should enjoy return on his investment. Not everyone gets to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by YoungLionken(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2020
hush15:

Forget ugly, as long as skin is fresh and shape is intact. Breast still full and make she con nice... She will bleeped out. The only thing that can save her is her fear of God, self discipline and the respect her husband commands

Apt points.

But the pressure would have been pretty much if she were.. Let's say, Nicki Minaj,Omotola Rihanna, Genevieve,Regina,Kirachanna, Tonto etc facial looks cool...
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2020
Brachaa:

For months now.

Eni, what is it with your affinity for all my monikers and yellow girls? I'm not yellow though but... Hmm.. Eni4real.. Ok.
Yello girls . Hmmn cool

I never paid attention to that o!
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2020
I hope she will keep on respecting you when she comes back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC / Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) / Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.