Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad (65958 Views)

As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? / Secure Your Family,car, Property,etc, With This Mini Tracker( Pay On Delivery) / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by lekki1444: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2020
mugu. sold land and car for white mans fake education. you sold substance for fantasy you mugu

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by KKKWHITE(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2020
Thank God your wife remembered you because you would have long be dead by now as a result of suicide
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by KristaPretty(f): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2020
All of you making mouth nyen nyen nyen!
When love takes a grip on you, you're no longer going to be yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by HantaVirus(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

WRONG!!!... You should only try this for a woman who deeply loves and cherishes you above all else; a woman who can, has, or will do the exact same for you without looking back.

Sigh... I pity most of you! Una go get sense las las!!!

Let me remain senseless please... Is it your senselessness?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Bruno3000(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Of Course!

If you Cannot do what is within your Power for your Wife, then She is not your wife. She is Just your Co-habiter!

There is Nothing within my Power that I Can't do for my Wife. Even to my Life..
Another Samson loading...
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by ekerintee: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2020
It's 50 - 50 risk.women are unpredictable,however I must say that there are good ones among them.Before you take a risk,know the kind of person you are taking risk for.imagine you take the risk for a woman and then after taking such risk,she got a very good job that takes her away from home and even to see her brake light is a problem The home become second , career first .Then you get the shocker when she tells you that she will give u back the money you gave her for the school times 5 ,but she needs to pursue her career .lol.its a good thing to Help your wife develop educationally,financially etc but if you taking a decision that will break the home in future ,is it worth it .id there is understanding bw the two ,if I send u to school ,u need to put family first before career.Anyway some men send their wife away abroad so that they can have some free time to flirt and do rubbish when she is away.Anyway,it's good to invest in people but make sure you invest in the right person

quote author=Righteousness89 post=93514134]Of Course!

If you Cannot do what is within your Power for your Wife, then She is not your wife. She is Just your Co-habiter!

[/quote]
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Moscodee1990(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2020
Speechless
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by solmusdesigns: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2020
cool

Your wife and mother of your kids

Not girlfriend I repeat not freaking girlfriend

Such level of Financial investment is exclusively for your legally married wife

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by NobleAngell(f): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2020
YoungLionken:
Thank God the woman is ugly,the competition is presumably at least. Phew!..
how dare you?

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Freeeanijor: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2020
Extremely Risky

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Angelfrost(m): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2020
Gamezi:
Of course i can do that, but in a second thought what if i die before she is back or if she see another man over there more better than i

1. You can actually die before she returns, and she will most likely move on faster than you can imagine.

2. There are many men better than you are all over the globe, and her chances of meeting them are higher than you can even begin to imagine.

So, if your act of sacrifice is based on the above, just perish that thought fast!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Bahamas95(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2020
You try well well, I nor fit take that mumu risk.

I can't even disclose all my secrets to my wife.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by mattfeuter(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2020
Opay, Abeg Carry me go front!

This no be the place angry

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Yeeyo: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2020
ValCon888:
But you won't do it again if she dumped you in Nigeria and married a white guy.
This type of risk is not for every Nigerian girl.
Na supporter of buhari pls don't blame him
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Maghan37: 10:40am On Sep 03, 2020
For a good wife of cause, but good wives are very rare in the to come by this days and in defense of women so are good husbands.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Robinson155(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2020
grin when Alimony starts grin grin
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Vatod(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2020
If she can do the same for me, why not!
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Lastmankc(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2020
This guy don watch zee world die
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Deepthoughts: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A Nigerian filmmaker reveals how he sold a land, car and property to pay his wife's first tuition after she told him about studying in Australia. In his words

What do you think? Would you do same?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEpQlJRBk0C/
congratulations to him but I can't take that risk frankly.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Bahamas95(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2020
KristaPretty:
All of you making mouth nyen nyen nyen!
When love takes a grip on you, you're no longer going to be yourself.
Loving someone doesn't mean you should be stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Jaqenhghar: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2020
FakeMillionaire:
This is not love, this is madness.

Me sell my Car, Land and Property because of this vagina ppl shocked Olorun maje...taaa!
but if she sells her car for you it wont be madness. If she refuses to sell car for you, you will call her unfaithful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nasrothschild1: 10:43am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Xisnin(m): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2020
Good for him.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Righteousness89(m): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2020
loneprof:

O por! Mr. Romantic grin

But remember say if man die for woman, she go remarry ooo grin

If Man Die , His own is over! No big deal!
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by ojun50(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2020
I will do what he did because i know who my wife is

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by alizma: 10:45am On Sep 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Of Course!

Talk is cheap.
The reasonable question should be, did he sell his only house and beg to squat with people, did he sell his only car etc? If I have two or more properties and there is need to dispose something, why not?
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Angelfrost(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2020
HantaVirus:

Let me remain senseless please... Is it your sense?

Ohhh... Sorry sir! Please, by all means! Stay like that!!! grin
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by blingxx(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2020
All this simp ass niqqas angry
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by mukthar2000(m): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2020
you try Guy, but I don't want to wake up one day to hear any sad new here that a man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad but later divorce or cheat on him and finally drink sniper oooo.
But wish both of u best of luck in like.

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Shockabzoba(m): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2020
See setup oooooh
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Craig24: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2020
No Nigeria gurl is worth it, they are ungrateful.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Edusouls(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2020
Keep this Rhetoric on the low woman wrappers and generation of weak men all over, and what will ur wife do for you? please stop
Righteousness89:
Of Course!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC / Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) / Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.