Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad (65955 Views)

As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? / Secure Your Family,car, Property,etc, With This Mini Tracker( Pay On Delivery) / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by humilitypays(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2020
Because I was scared of my future and the future of my family in Nigeria, I acted smart by selling my land, my car, my properties to send my wife to study in Australia to secure our family's future in a better country that offers better opportunity. Today my wife has helped me secure a better future for my family and I, I can now sleep knowing I will never go broke again

This is what the man wanted to say, don't mind the type shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Jaqenhghar: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2020
Onlinealaba:
Well nairaland people will call him simp grin ..
Because they are stupid nah. To them its foolishness to invest in one's wife yet when its time to reap the benefits they want to enjoy. Only in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Elsueno: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2020
LMAO, I hope she stays loyal to the end

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Openbusiness: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2020
I hope when she graduates she won't say the guy is too illiterate for her, that she wants an abroad guy with PhD sad
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Oizee(f): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2020
Nice one from Mr lover boy, I pray u don't regret it someday.
I really pray for my male kids to have sense when dealing with women

3 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by akanjikokoro: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2020
If your wife marry white man for abroad, new life continues be that o.

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Righteousness89(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2020
Edusouls:
Keep this Rhetoric on the low woman wrappers and generation of weak men all over, and what will ur wife do for you? please stop

Sir, I Don't need My Wife to do anything for me..

My Wife is my Body! That's why we are Married..

There is Nothing Within my Power that I Can't do For my Wife..
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Jaqenhghar: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2020
humilitypays:
Because I was scared of my future and the future of my family in Nigeria, I acted smart by selling my land, my car, my properties to send my wife to study in Australia to secure our family's future in a better country that offers better opportunity. Today my wife has helped me secure a better future for my family and I, I can now sleep knowing I will never go broke again

This is what the man wanted to say, don't mind the type shocked shocked
True. A wise move by him.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Uwamgbede26: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2020
Anyone can make any claims....
Not yet verified..
Wetin be own sef..
Very few women outta there deserve this..

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by rapid101(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2020
loneprof:

O por! Mr. Romantic grin

But remember say if man die for woman, she go remarry ooo grin

if d woman con die nko watin d man go do

agbaya
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by favour32(m): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2020
Thanks!
90% of men wey do am hear am.
If you be young man,you wan do am, make you consider the odd wella.E nor bad to train person wife but think about the odd.

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Jaqenhghar: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2020
akanjikokoro:
If your wife marry white man for abroad, new life continues be that o.
Do you know that your wife fit still meet white man in the Naija and leave you still.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by ahiboilandgas: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A Nigerian filmmaker reveals how he sold a land, car and property to pay his wife's first tuition after she told him about studying in Australia. In his words

What do you think? Would you do same?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEpQlJRBk0C/
he will get a visa too as a dependant so it win win for you both .....infact with his depandant work visa he can buy the land and car within a year...

3 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2020
rapid101:

if d woman con die nko watin d man go do

agbaya

LOL na you be agbaya. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by KristaPretty(f): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2020
Bahamas95:
Loving someone doesn't mean you should be stupid.

What you see as being stupid is what others see as being in love and as a sacrifice. Do what works for you!
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by InvertedHammer: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2020
/
If they are not going together as a family, the man might as well kiss her wife goodbye.

90% chance or greater that it will end in tears. What if she gets a job and refuses to come back while their Embassy here refuses to grant the man a visa?

/
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2020
That's truly nice and it shows that you're a good husband. But I sincerely hope and pray that you do not regret this huge sacrifice you made to support your wife's dream one day ! Trust me,nothing is wrong and everything is okay until something goes wrong ! Majority of these women aren't loyal and don't be surprised if you find out that one guy,probably another married man or even a single guy, is digging her "hole" steadily in spite of all your investments in her life!

I'm a married man and as such, I know what I'm talking about. You may want to call it "personal experience",maybe you're right. The fact is that very few of these married women are actually loyal and faithful to their husbands,majority of them are married Olosho with insane ambitions.

#prayerwarrior.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by PositiveDirect: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2020
It could be a very difficult decision to take considering the antecedents. Ending well is usually 1/10.

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Angelfrost(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2020
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10361164_1033901810336433img20191004041548418jpeg435cd3b10ba19bfb9b4cbccff3161502jpegjpeg792f8ce800c8f66e02a13de8400ac442_jpeg_jpegcec0292305ef0abda125070dc6a2343f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

The worst and funniest part of it all is that the prayer points for a better Nigeria have not changed since the Colonial masters left 6 decades ago!!!

One would almost think God is either deaf, or just hates Nigeria with a passion!!! Honestly, it is none of the above.

I believe Nigerians hate Nigeria, that's why they keep electing morons!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Angelfrost(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2020
Vikynas:
Hope you did the same for your mother OGA?

They will never do such... Iffa hear!!!
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Reuben700: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2020
Hmmm this man get luck oo cheesy
Only person with high IQ go understand what I mean
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by PositiveDirect: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2020
Oizee:
Nice one from Mr lover boy, I pray u don't regret it someday.
I really pray for my male kids to have sense when dealing with women

U don see am? Coming from you. After u don do worst.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by omooba969(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

WRONG!!!... You should only try this for a woman who deeply loves and cherishes you above all else; a woman who can, has, or will do the exact same for you without looking back.

Sigh... I pity most of you! Una go get sense las las!!!

Lol cheesy

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Deborah98(f): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2020
That's nice,not forgetting to wish my humble self a hearty birthday in advance cheesy,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by jrusky(m): 11:09am On Sep 03, 2020
Bro you are just very lucky many had tried such and cry las las pls just thank your God.

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by elisho: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2020
oga just thank God your bet enter for you training s woman in school is a gambling.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by elisho: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2020
elisho:
oga just thank God your bet enter for you training s woman in school is a gambling.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2020
She's selfish
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Farki: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2020
He supported his wife which is his perogative, at least she is doing something with her life and not sitting down in the parlour.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Cowbell521: 11:13am On Sep 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A Nigerian filmmaker reveals how he sold a land, car and property to pay his wife's first tuition after she told him about studying in Australia. In his words

What do you think? Would you do same?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEpQlJRBk0C/
He go shock you when you his she's 6 weeks pregnant. grin
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by CioAngels(f): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2020
If she did marry you after it all? If the answer is yes, I will say congratulations to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC / Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) / Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.