Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad (65891 Views)

As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? / Secure Your Family,car, Property,etc, With This Mini Tracker( Pay On Delivery) / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by StagethemTVee: 1:17am On Sep 03, 2020
A Nigerian filmmaker reveals how he sold a land, car and property to pay his wife's first tuition after she told him about studying in Australia. In his words

10 years and some.... �❤️
When she told me 6 yrs ago about studying in Australia, I sold our land, our car and property to pay the first tuition. I love you is not in what you say but do. I will do it all again for you

What do you think? Would you do same?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEpQlJRBk0C/

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Righteousness89(m): 1:54am On Sep 03, 2020
Of Course!

If you Cannot do what is within your Power for your Wife, then She is not your wife. She is Just your Co-habiter!

There is Nothing within my Power that I Can't do for my Wife. Even to my Life..

381 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 03, 2020
Sell your future for love... O por! kiss

Oga is romantic, oga is romantic, na him make Emeka turn Aboki grin

246 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

There is Nothing within my Power that I Can't do for my Wife. Even to my Life..

O por! Mr. Romantic grin

But remember say if man die for woman, she go remarry ooo grin

271 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by ValCon888: 2:52am On Sep 03, 2020
But you won't do it again if she dumped you in Nigeria and married a white guy.
This type of risk is not for every Nigerian girl.

270 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by FakeMillionaire: 3:48am On Sep 03, 2020
This is not love, this is madness.

Me sell my Car, Land and Property because of this vagina ppl shocked Olorun maje...taaa!

359 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by IamD18: 8:09am On Sep 03, 2020
A good, well mannered, submissive, and loyal wife with mutual love for you deserves more.

Just make sure she's not on Nland and you are free to make sacrifices for her.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by StagethemTVee: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2020
Please explain the emboldened.
IamD18:
A good, well mannered, submissive, and loyal wife with mutual love for you deserves more.

Just make sure she's not on Nland and you are free to make sacrifices for her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by HantaVirus(m): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2020
I can do more than that for a woman I love kiss

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 03, 2020
As long as they are together and love each other, love is sacrificial

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by PureGoldh(m): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2020
Issoryt.

He get luck say his wife no be hit and run type...if not ...brozay for dey seek counseling or advice by now

19 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A Nigerian filmmaker reveals how he sold a land, car and property to pay his wife's first tuition after she told him about studying in Australia. In his words

Sometimes saying I love you is just not enough, it comes with sacrifices

Our prayer should be that, may those we made all these sacrifices for always look back to remember

May God bless your union and keep you guys happy always

39 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 03, 2020
Las las.....
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by YoungLionken(m): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2020
Thank God the woman is ugly,the competition is presumably at least. Phew!.

As for others,the WWE says"do not try this at home"...

23 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Mowsid(m): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2020
This is nice but women change, they are mentally and emotionally stable sometimes, I just pray it won't end in tears

16 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2020
NL men boys come and learn lesson here

9 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Queenlovely(f): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2020

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by geedot: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2020
What this man did is almost identical with using the money to play over 2.5 on bet9ja.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Bobotic(m): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2020
In this current world !!!
Congrat Man,,,,,,you will understand LATER grin grin grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by AmazingELixir: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2020
Good

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Onlinealaba(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2020
Well nairaland people will call him simp grin ..

2 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Dalil8: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2020
Gentlemen, may this never be our portion.

He's under a spell.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Madibah(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2020
Omo ase grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Finnese001: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2020
grin
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by rentAcock(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2020
Why is this man being celebrated? He has given up on Nigeria and people on social media are praising him? Are there no more universities in Nigeria? If we all traveled abroad to study, who will remain in Nigeria?

I know some people might think I'm trolling, being crazy or being delusional but I truly believe we need to seriously reflect as a people and start making difficult choices. Staying in Nigeria and fighting for her betterment isn't meant to be a bed of roses, it's not meant to be easy or comfortable but we should always remember that we are doing it for the betterment of future generations. We have to sacrifice now and fight for lasting change that will help our children and children's children. To just give up on Nigeria like that is treasonous and selfish. 100years from now, people will ask, what did this generation do to make things better? How do you make things better by fleeing to the white man's land? To say i'm highly disappointed and appalled by the number of Nigerians who have eloped or plan to elope to other countries will be a huge understatement.

8 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by anonimi: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:

Great risk that thankfully paid off for him instead of other sad stories, some even leading to suicide of the "sponsor" man.
We give God all the glory for your life's fortunes.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2967307_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273539_fbimg1472991509128_jpega41416663f46d9694b9293059e01401c

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Amos1423(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2020
I dey sure say one white nigga been dey chop am clean mouth on a low.

Na weting my spirit tell me

9 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Vyzz: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2020
shocked

Husband of the year...

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by brosom(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2020
make I hear say na true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC / Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? / Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.