Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad (65961 Views)

As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? / Secure Your Family,car, Property,etc, With This Mini Tracker( Pay On Delivery) / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Alwaysachick: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2020
What a dream
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by klm17: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Of Course!

If you Cannot do what is within your Power for your Wife, then She is not your wife. She is Just your Co-habiter!

There is Nothing within my Power that I Can't do for my Wife. Even to my Life..
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Lamasta(m): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2020
As far as she is your property nothing spoil its for the good of your family...

But me I won't o I will rather she study in Nigeria where I will not have to sell my assets to bankroll her tuition...
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2020
Simp ish behavior spits angry

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by D4donnn: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2020
Because it worked for him does not mean it will work for you
your own might just end in premium tears

5 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by SQLmastar(m): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2020
grin
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by D4donnn: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2020
Note they said wife not girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Theolamide: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2020
DON JAZZY FINALLY SPEAKS ON QUESTIONING BY DSS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu5D6jYBnR0

DO NOT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Esielah: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2020
Never

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by anonimi: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Vikynas: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2020
Hope you did the same for your mother OGA?

5 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by brosom(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2020
lucky for u got a good wife, not all wife worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by loadedvibes: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2020
Mugu man
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Angelfrost(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2020
ValCon888:
But you won't do it again if she dumped you in Nigeria and married a white guy.
This type of risk is not for every Nigerian girl.

Don't mind the guy... Such nonsense bragging ought to be kept away from social media! Makes no sense at all!

He took that gamble because he was fortunate to be with a rare woman of high fidelity and morality... Such a generation of virtuous women is more or less yesterday's news!

Any young man who takes such a chance on most ladies of this age is very much on his own!!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by omooba969(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2020
What we do for our black queens though...but the ungrateful ones go still fall hands las las.. cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Ibechris2: 10:28am On Sep 03, 2020
I respect u because not all men can do this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by smellingKPEKUS: 10:28am On Sep 03, 2020
dont fall for this trap guys, i repeat disembark

7 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Sholaco: 10:28am On Sep 03, 2020
Hahahahahaha
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Eriokanmi: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2020
Hope she pays back cos women are funny beings. They only remember what you did to them that moment. Ask my brother's friend from anambra whom he sponsored to America go study nursing. Na divorce letter he com get in return after embarrassing salary dey enter her bank account gbagaun. She was brainwashed and eventually filed for divorce, citing some flimsy excuses.

I have another colleague whose brother was a staff of Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company in the 90s. His wife just graduated that time. There was an opening in Gulf Oil, now chevron. This man was qualified but told his uncle he would prefer his wife was considered instead. In short, shortly after she got the job, gulf oil changed to chevron and bastard money started entering her sccount. She first launched an attack on her husband for being rude and hampering her privacy. Her spoilt colleagues would invite her to clubs, occasions home and abroad. She was riding prado jeep and doing well. A few years later, her husband participated in a protest for a better working condition and welfare in his place of work. He was suspended alongside others and got sacked later. Some were called back while he wasnt so lucky. This woman suddenly came with a divorce letter.

I'm not saying men shouldn't help their wives. In as much as they're uniformly wired they should expect anything to happen in future. Only 1% of them wouldn't misbehave when the money comes. The woman got re-married to a.middle aged man who ended up divorcing her.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by ipobarethieves: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2020
Why not? If u have a trustworthy,honest loving partner,I'll do it 10 times
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by anonimi: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2020
D4donnn:
Note they said wife not girlfriend

You have not heard of wives divorcing their husbands abroad after securing themselves?
Even sending the guy to jail while new kids on the block are hitting the coochie?
Life is a risk. He took his and all went well till now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Gamezi(m): 10:30am On Sep 03, 2020
Of course i can do that, but in a second thought what if i die before she is back or if she see another man over there more better than i

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Angelfrost(m): 10:30am On Sep 03, 2020
HantaVirus:
I can do more than that for a woman I love kiss

WRONG!!!... You should only try this for a woman who deeply loves and cherishes you above all else; a woman who can, has, or will do the exact same for you without looking back.

Sigh... I pity most of you! Una go get sense las las!!!

9 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by 4tomandchi: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2020
True love knows no bounds. It is only on the basis of true love that one can selflessly give to the sake of his/her partner. God bless your family my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Toscarel: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2020
He who has found a wife (not slay Queen) has found a good thing.

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by muller101(m): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2020
God forbid.
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by emmyN(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2020
Na woman wen calm down dem dey sponsor abroad. Not riotous human being like Kemimarch16 angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by SocialJustice: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2020
Announcing charity on social media is something I see as absurd. Can't you just do it with only the people close to you knowing? Must the larger world know?

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by Solatium(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A Nigerian filmmaker reveals how he sold a land, car and property to pay his wife's first tuition after she told him about studying in Australia. In his words

What do you think? Would you do same?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEpQlJRBk0C/

Leave story joor,
ọmọ na calcu you calculate and the thing don chop go.
who no like Permanent resident after Study.

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by PureGoldh(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2020
geedot:
What this man did is almost identical with using the money to play over 2.5 on bet9ja.

Lwkmd ..I dey tells you bro grin
Re: Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad by frog12: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2020
he should TELL us what HAPPEN AFTER.
hahahahhahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC / Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) / Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.