Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

The Red Truth - Romance (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (183609 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
When a woman knows there is no other women in your life, she feels as if there is no competition and she has conquered you.
The moment a woman conquers a man, she will want to move to another man.
#SaturdayMusings

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
Be masculine not feminine. Be a man not a girlish nice guy.
Even if you were acting masculine and you then became nice to a woman for a while she'll start seeing you as weak.
#SaturdayMusings

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
Women explore the bad guys, but exploit nice guys. It’s better a woman explores you than exploits you.
#SaturdayMusings

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
In r/ship or marriage, when you rush
you will easily get crushed.

#SaturdayMusings

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
A high number of people don't know the difference between a bad guy and a nice guy in terms of red pill.

Being bad =naughty, in control with women, being real and honest.
Being nice= too protective, too caring to women, being cheap, insecure, and weak.

#SaturdayMusings

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
Some have the thought of a bad guy carrying guns, killing people, beating women, smoking , drinking and other vices.

While guys who do these are bad guys but in the context we are referring to , it involves someone who does not follow the simp laws laid down by the blue pill world.

To narrow the meaning, It is someone who understands women in and out and knows the game women play either knowingly or unknowingly.

#SaturdayMusings

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
A smoker with dreadlocks and tattoo all over his body can still be a big simp.

A man good with women is one who can handle them physically, mentally, socially, emotionally and sexually.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
Whoever invests more emotions in a relationship will definitely get hurt more when it crashes.
#SaturdayMusings

For a man to enjoy a relationship, he should make the women invest in it more.
#SaturdayMusings

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
To make a woman invest more in a relationship:
She should spend more time trying to make the relationship work.
She should spend more money trying to please him.
She should spend more energy trying to make peace when there is problem.

#SaturdayMusings

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
If a woman doesn’t please you, you’re in the wrong relationship. Walk away.
Do not be a nice guy who is scared of getting a new woman.
#SaturdayMusings

Oneitis is why women treat nice guys anyhow they want because he does not have other options except her and her alone.
#SaturdayMusings

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
Women prefer a man they invest in more , not a man who invests more in them.

A man who invests more is seen as cheap, but a man they invest in is seen as the prize.

#SaturdayMusings

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
Women want a man who is the prize, not a cheap and desperate guy who doesn’t know how to use his time wisely.

Calling a nice guy , cheap doesn’t necessarily mean he is broke but it means he’s too needy and doesn’t know how to use his time or how to handle women.

He thinks he is being romantic and caring, but in the dating world, he’s a big simp who needs brain resetting into an alpha.
#SaturdayMusings

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
You’re not supposed to pick all calls from a girl , reply all her text message or do all her biddings. This will get her angry or frustrated, but she will value you more.

What is hard to get or reach is expensive in a woman’s eyes. What is easy is cheap.
#SaturdayMusings

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
Women love what is taken or what they can't get. This is why they sleep with married men or their friend's boyfriend/husband and act as if it never happened.

#SaturdayMusings

A girl will come and visit a guy and get dicked even after knowing that he already has a lover, she doesn't care. That is why you keep hearing of husband/ boyfriend snatchers.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
A woman will prefer to be smashed by a bad boy that don't give a crap about them than a gentle guy who is begging for their love and ready to even settle down with them.

I have seen countless times where a girl prefers a guy who made no reasonable contributions to her life but friendzones a nice and hardworking guy who helped her in her academics as well as financially and emotionally.

#SaturdayMusings

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
Clueless nice guys are weak.
Women are not attracted to such men as such they go ahead to extort money from them or it's time to settle down and get married, then they'll consider them.

#SaturdayMusings

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
Note that atimes, a woman accepts to date a guy because she doesn’t want to hurt the man. Then Behind the man’s back, she’ll do hideous things.

#SaturdayMusings

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2021
red Sunday loading ...

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:44am On Aug 15, 2021
xfactordv:

please explain
It is an admonition to practice and not remain stuck on theory. Some get so hook up on self improvement mantra that they don't try to get involved with women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
One the reason marrying a single mother is dangerous.

My wife is expectant but still, I married her when she had a daughter, 4 years now. Life has not been hard but we try. She wasn't working and we sat together, discussed and I accepted to start a boutique for her.

She has been running it for the last 1year and 6 months. It's at a very good place and the business is really doing well as per what on Lookers and customers plus neighbors say.

She runs an mpesa and an equity agent too alongside the boutique. So, for the last 1 and a half years; I have never seen my wife's coin from the business. I have never asked her for it.

I gave her time knowing she might strike a surprise soon after saving well. But to this minute, it's null.u Last week I asked her for some cash because I was to start construction for our rental apartment; but to my surprise, she had no money. I had to take her phone and bank statements only to realize she channels all the money to one person.

Remember she doesn't provide anything in the house, no bills to pay. Even her business space, I pay for it. I do shopping for them too. I was surprised to learn that she sends the money to her baby daddy whom she told me almost killed her before she left and became single.

Sincerely speaking, I feel drained and out of peace now. I asked her about it and she only said sorry. All messages indicate that they have been meeting. It has pushed me to even doubt the paternity of the unborn child. Am here torn between forgiving and letting her go.

Am here wondering whether to take responsibility of my unborn child or let her go too with it! If only I can make a confirmed irreversible and good decision here, I will never regret it..."

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
Read and Learn.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
What man learn from history is that man don't learn from history.

Some men will argue that it won't happen to them if they entangle with a single mother.

Remember, experience is not always a best teacher. You must not pass through every thing in life before you believe it is true.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Dpsychologist:
red Sunday loading ...
red pill Sunday.....
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
The relationship between money and women is as strong as cement and sand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lessons from history:
The wife of Lot in Biblical times turned to a pillar of salt despite being warned not to turned back. It was stated explicitly that the cause was due to her materialism.
#ThursdayDrills

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
This shows the bible is very aware of materialism exacerbated by the feminine gender.
#ThursdayDrills

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
There is a strong affinity between women and money/materialism. #ThursdayDrills

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
Women can go to the extend of extorting money from you through covert manipulation ( feigned interest, shaming, false promises, lies) , threat,force, theft etc.
#ThursdayDrills

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
If a girl has the audacity to take your stuff at your home without your consent. Kick her out with audacity.
#ThursdayDrills

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
If she has the audacity to turn you to a human ATM show her the door. #ThursdayDrills

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
If she has the audacity to mislead you into believing you will get your end of the bargain after getting hers. Discard her.
#ThursdayDrills

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (98) (Reply)

Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.