Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,613 members, 7,865,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

The Red Truth - Romance (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (184529 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Why do women spend hours getting ready to go out, spend a fortune just to get their hair do, read beauty magazines and worry so much about what they look like?

#RedSunday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
They do the above so that hey will appear worthy of the right guy when he comes along. They are trying to prove themselves as a valuable mate.

#RedSunday

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
If they wanted guys who were below them in power and status they would show up dressed anyhow and never care how they look. However, they know they have to prove themselves if they want the truly alpha guys.

#RedSunday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
If you prove that you are this guy, that you have power, that you are the prize, then she will want to win you over and be with you.

#RedSunday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Girls Want Sex Too

Take a look at how they dress when they go out…to show off their sex appeal. Take a look at the magazines they read…full of sex advice.

#RedSunday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
When girls go out they subconsciously want to meet the right guy and Bleep his brains out. They will never admit this if you ask. In their conscious mind they say they just want to “dance”.

#RedSunday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Girls are VERY Hot! They are just cautious about who they have sex with, again for evolutionary reasons.

Her sex drive is high, but so is the risk of being stuck with the wrong guy’s baby. Therefore, women save themselves for men who demonstrate that they have the alpha male qualities to provide her with strong offspring and protect her once they have mated.

#RedSunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
These alpha qualities are what we communicate when we have all the tools in place; powerful subcommunications, the right body language, emotional connection, no supplication, a strong frame, an interesting lifestyle -- when you have mastered all these things, the gates will open and the girls are yours.

#RedSunday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Remember:

1) Don’t be the nice guy. You can be charming and fun champ without being a supplicating chump .

2) You are the prize

3) Girls get Hot and want to have sex too. Don’t be afraid to be sexual with them.

#RedSunday

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
One of things that will destroy your game big time is a negative attitude towards yourself and towards women. This is something that you must really be careful about monitoring.
#MasculineMonday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
People can smell negativity and weakness; especially girls. If you approach thinking about how beautiful she is and that you don’t deserve her or that all women are “stupid bitches” and she will probably reject you, no matter how much you try to hide it, it will be obvious.

#MasculineMonday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
Small body language clues will reveal it and you will destroy your chances with the girl. If you think you don’t deserve her while talking with her, she will pickup on that belief and start believing that you really don’t deserve her.

#MasculineMonday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Then the game is over. If you have hostility towards women, you will say something or act in a way that will let her know that and she will not want to be around you. Being a misogynist is not alpha.

#MasculineMonday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
Everything starts from you. If you think you are loser who’s bad with woman why would other people think differently? And we communicate these beliefs right from the first moment of the interaction.

#MasculineMonday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
Most of times women won’t even talk to guys just because of the way they look, move, talk, etc. in the fi rst few seconds. They will figure out what kind of guy he is just by glancing at his subcommunications.

#MasculineMonday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Most of the reason why you get rejected is that you didn’t convey enough power and confi -dence -- you didn’t conveyed that you are the prize.

#MasculineMonday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
if a girl ever told you “ Your life is boring, too nice , gentle, You are insecure, or she don’t need an insecure boring guy around her ”.

You need to fix your Inner Game.

#MasculineMonday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
INNER GAME

Inner Game is rooted in your confidence, beliefs and your overall attitude about life. Whether you realize it or not, your attitude is constantly projected to the women you talk to.

#MasculineMonday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
If you have a strong, assertive and positive attitude, women will naturally be attracted to you. That’s how most naturals get laid. They develop these three aspects of their identity: confidence, beliefs and attitude.

#MasculineMonday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
When this happens, they begin to feel more confident and they start to behave like they’re the prize, which is exactly what attracts women.

#MasculineMonday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
People in general love leaders, especially women. Leaders are naturally attractive because they radiate confidence and not easily concerned with outside criticism. They know exactly what they want and focus their energies on achieving their goals.

#MasculineMonday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
Learning how to become a leader, how to make people follow you and respect you is essential to leading a successful life.

#MasculineMonday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
An observation I’ve made is that charisma does not exist. People do not know how to describe something that is intangible, so they say this person has “charisma”, or “this guy is a charismatic personality”.

#MasculineMonday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
If you take the time to observe charismatic people, you see that they actually have one big quality in common. They have a frame (or point of view) so strong that people are sucked into their reality.
#MasculineMonday

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
Everything they do reflects an ultra-strong frame that exists inside their individual reality. They tend to have a lot of rules that you must follow when you are around them. They treat themselves with integrity and they absolutely will not tolerate disrespect; in fact they punish it.

#MasculineMonday

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
You can apply these characteristics to your own life.

They are core lessons for living successfully on this planet.
Let’s take respect for example: How do you ensure that the people around you show respect for you and your work?

First start to respect yourself and your work too. When you start to respect yourself completely, other people will respect you as well.

If you don’t respect yourself, why in the world would anyone else? If you treat yourself like shit, trust me, other people will do the same because you are sending a strong signal to the world that shit is exactly what you are.

#MasculineMonday

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Next, what you must accomplish is to develop a set of unwavering rules in your life that define what people can and cannot do around you or to you.
You must punish any negative behavior that impedes upon your integrity.

#MasculineMonday

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
Tell them you disapprove and make it crystal clear that they cannot behave like that if they want to be in your company. Make them know they did something that you do not respect or tolerate.

#MasculineMonday

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
If people treat you like shit and you let them get away with it, they will do it again and again. Other people see this and learn to disrespect you also.

#MasculineMonday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
i
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
For example, if my girlfriend does what i do not like, I tell her she can do it only 3 times: the first time, the last time and never again! My rules are strict.

People will enjoy the time they spend with me. In return I will do everything I can for their happiness. I will teach them and have fun with them but there are some rules you must follow, otherwise you won’t see me ever again.

#MasculineMonday

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
I make options for myself, so that you are not my only choice and I can go out with someone else if I choose. For now, even if you don’t have other options, make it look like you do. Behave like you do.

#MasculineMonday

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (98) (Reply)

I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.