Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

The Red Truth - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (182320 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dpsychologist:
After Reading a thread on frontpage about a man who send 50k to a lady after replying his chat on twitter, i was shocked to the spine . https://www.nairaland.com/6117234/man-sends-n50k-lady-because

This is preposterous.

That spineless man will suffer for 600,000 years grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
JasperVII:

Lol you need to see a video I watched yesterday, a lady was slapping a man and asking for car keys, the man was doing like sheep
I am beginning to reason that simping is a psychological disorder or some kind of disease.

6 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
ongback:

That spineless man will suffer for 600,000 years grin grin grin
My SIMPathies to him. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Hakeem12(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dpsychologist:
38.) TESTOSTERONE & HEALTH :

Testosterone needs challenge, estrogen needs comfort.

21st century men have lower testosterone than generations before them. There are too much spineless men who are too weak. Testosterone is masculinity.

Your diet and exercise place a certain handicap on your ability to fully utilise your potential.

The obese or mal-nourished are typically low in energy and are not in a mental state conducive for achievement for they are ruled by lethargy.

Procrastination is the slow-acting poison of an individual living a sedentary life. Physically active people get things done.

Exercise is not only invigorating itself, but it will give you the energy to get everything else done. As such, regular physical activity and good diet are necessary rather than optional.

Maintain high natural testosterone levels by consuming saturated fat and getting 7-8hours of uninterrupted sleep nightly. Train by performing heavy compound lifts, the squat, bench press at least three times a week. Give yourself a resting day between every training session.

A man must take care of his body in order to potentiate his mind, higher testosterone will enhance cognition, increase confidence and increase energy levels.

If you have a good outlook people will want to know about your inlook.
Following...ride on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by fattprince(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Hello fellow Redpillers.
If you noticed very well, i was unable to deliver more dose of red pill from yesterday night till now. This was because of the ban from NL anti-spam bot. But i am here now rebranded and enchanted. I had time to compile more red pill nuggets for you all. Such as

Hamstering
Alpha and beta
Testosterone and health
Divergent missions
Badboy theory
Madonna wh0re dichotomy
Never wife a ho
Rude awakening: aftereffects of the redpill
Love in strange places
The dark triad
Timesless quotes on women
Citation Needed Fallacy

Ban or no ban, we ride till the end.

I'm with you. We riding till the end

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dpsychologist:
After Reading a thread on frontpage about a man who send 50k to a lady after replying his chat on twitter, i was shocked to the spine . https://www.nairaland.com/6117234/man-sends-n50k-lady-because

This is preposterous.

All these for attention, SIMPs everywhere.

Good work bro, continue the emancipation.

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by EaglesEyes1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dpsychologist:

This is preposterous.
Boss, na too much money, this wat we call "Money miss road". He is looking for ways to throw money around.

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by lightangel65i(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dpsychologist:

I am beginning to reason that simping is a psychological disorder or some kind of disease.

Its a genetic disease simping father have simp for sons and olosho feminists as daugthers, eliminating the simps is the only cure

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by hahn(m): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
JasperVII:

Lol you need to see a video I watched yesterday, a lady was slapping a man and asking for car keys, the man was doing like sheepsimp

grin

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2020

39.) MEN AND WOMEN HAVE DIVERGENT MISSIONS :

Testosterone enhances creativity, the engine of civilization draws from the fuel of male ambition. Civilization is man’s grand project, an expression of his thought form and aspiration, and although from time to time atypical women will make spontaneous contributions, its distinctly masculine texture remains dominant.

Man has a mission beyond the scope of the home, it is the scale of vision and ability to actualise it that differs among men. Modern civilization is owed to men who kept firm to their life’s work and executed their vision. Women brought us into existence, but it is men who make such existence to be glorious.

Women are concerned with matters of people, people are women’s business, reproduction with a powerful man is their life goal – simple. A woman who achieves these goals actualises her femininity, her mission is complete, and so rarely will she aspire beyond it.

Men on the other hand do not find completion in family life, it is important to them, but it does not encompass the sum of their being. Men do not live for relationships, family and people in quite the way that women do.

A woman married with children is the idea of feminine success, but a married man with children is not. Even should a man not marry nor reproduce, the need for a mission persists, for whilst woman is self-defined by her relationships, man defines himself by his achievements.

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2020

Your Mission should be Before a Woman:

A man should marry a craft before even thinking to marry a woman, she should be his second love, lest he ruin her with obsessive worship.

For women the opposite is healthy, a woman undedicated to her man is an unworthy partner, and so should she emulate man in dedication to the abstract, she will assuredly make a poor lover and mother.

Men are not women and women are not men, and this difference is reflected in all things. The man who worships his wife mimics the feminine, whilst the woman who worships commerce mimics the masculine.

A successful man is a man who makes something of himself, whereas a successful woman is a woman who manages to monopolise said man; and so it is from within this dynamic we see the differences between the male and female agenda.

Because the female is more dependent, her preoccupation is with the male, whereas because the male is more independent, his preoccupation is with creation.

Women create life, as such men are the ones preoccupied with creation in life.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2020

A Man Is a woman’s Mission :

Woman’s sex drive is far weaker than man’s, on appearance it seems the pursuant man is needier. However, the female relies on man’s greater sex drive for every iota of power she has,because she lusts less, she is able to extract what she really needs: a man’s protection, provision and emotional support.

It is unhealthy for a man to live his life in dedication to a woman, for better and more stable dividends are reaped from creation and commerce. It is within the busyness of productivity a man acquires the distance necessary to be more craved by his woman.

A woman will always complain when a man has a mission greater than her, for it deprives her the flow of attention she requires to optimally function. Yet in the presence of an unambitious man, she will complain of a lack of ambition, an absence of mission.

A woman’s complaints bear little if any merit, for in much the way crying is the way of babies, complaining is the way of women. An unambitious man elicits complaint just as much as an ambitious one, for dissatisfaction is characteristic of the feminine psyche.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2020

Where man works the world, woman works man; this is not necessarily premeditation nor malice in this regard, but rather simply, it is woman’s nature to use man.

A woman need not work the world when she can work a man, and so where woman is man’s desire, man is less commonly a desire than he is a tool.

This is how women use simps to pass outrageous laws that favour them. It is our fellow men that are betraying us. Women have a feminine alliance called the sisterhood whereas for men such does not exist.

Truly then, the assured commitment of a powerful man is woman’s greatest objective, for whether she engages in business or academia, nothing external serves as an adequate substitute.

A woman who rejects this and plays the game of men past her fecundity(reach the wall) , is either an unsuccessful woman unable to accomplish her mission, or a woman with masculine yearnings.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2020

A Woman’s Worth

A man must as such be tactical in discerning a woman’s worth, for few are worth the compromise they all demand.

Due to the debilitation of a woman’s pressing emotional wants, a relationship almost always serves her, while it is a riskier affair for man, for the likelihood he receives equal or greater benefit is improbable.

A woman is often a burden posing as a partner, and many men are fooled, when in reality, she is almost always more dependant.

The question that then naturally follows is “will she be enjoyable enough to be worth the burden she will impose?” sex can be and often is withdrawn without notice, and so a man cannot rely on either quality or quantity of sex as an indicator of womanly worth, and even were sex is certaint, such narrow scope in the evaluation of woman would lead to blunder in mate choice.

Man must thus ask himself if the woman in question has a penchant for drama, and if she is interesting or merely fixated with relationships, social happenings and idle consumption. Generally speaking, the more substantive and less dramatic she is, the worthier and more enjoyable she is.

A woman needs you more than you need her, never forget that—Dpsychologist

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2020

Men, Women and Commitment

A single woman is one who cannot secure investment, a single man is one who will not provide it. This alone should explain the disparity in anxiety between the single man and the single woman.

A single man is anxious only if he looking to prove his worth, for such a thing is the product of inexperience, the manifestation of the male ego eager to prove itself. It is a rite of passage for a young virgin man, a rite of passage that if unfulfilled, becomes the central focus that consumes him.

Regardless of a woman’s level of experience, she will be deeply anxious if she finds herself single. Socially, having a boyfriend is important in woman’s world, for women who cannot get commitment are seen as lesser by their peers who can. Thus if she is incapable of achieving it, “she’s not a real woman.”

This is the reason women who cannot secure commitment conceive children from one night stands, a woman can partly actualise her femininity by having a child.

To be a mother lends a woman status, it makes her “more of a woman”, and so it is only through this lens of self-centred feminine egotism that any remote sense can be made of women consciously deciding to raise a child without its father.

Examples are women like Genevive, Linda Ikeji, Rita Dominic

This is but one example of the extremity a woman will go to in order to actualise an aspect of her femininity.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
lightangel65i:

Its a genetic disease simping father have simp for sons and olosho feminists as daugthers, eliminating the simps is the only cure
They need to be cured with the red pill Vaccine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Pstarogood0100: 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
Good job, BIG applauds to you As much as am very informative about redpills. Since I was born, You are the second man I have found on earth that has completely dissect the mysteries between man and woman in other for men to fully gain their powers to become the REAL MAN they supposed to be . Kudos.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
Pstarogood0100:
Good job, BIG applauds to you As much as am very informative about redpills. Since I was born, You are the second man I have found on earth that has completely dissect the mysteries between man and woman in other for men to fully gain their powers to become the REAL MAN they supposed to be . Kudos.
Thanks men. Its an honour.

7 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Kalatium(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
fattprince:
I'm with you. We riding till the end
Yea bro. We ride till the end.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kalatium:
Yea bro. We ride till the end.
Till the end bro
Re: The Red Truth by cicodeblazzer(m): 4:18am On Sep 15, 2020
[quote author=Dpsychologist post=93857645]
[color=#990000]
Long-term relationships are borne out of deliberate choices, not fate. We choose to stay together, or not; we choose to put the other person’s happiness first, or to lay it aside in favor of our own. We decide to stay faithful or cheat, to be an equal partner or let the other carry the weight.

Knowing how a person will handle those choices is a lot more important than them being “your other half.”

Part of the issue is that our depiction of relationships hasn’t caught up with the modern moment: For example, more Americans are single than ever before, yet there is a continuing cultural obsession with soulmates and, nowadays, with performative gestures on social media signaling to the world their joyous coupledom.

There are personalized hashtags, carefully curated proposals, and honeymoons. The pressure to have perfect weddings has become so extreme that some people are falling into depression when the party’s over.

[b] GOD BLESS YOU

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by cicodeblazzer(m): 4:33am On Sep 15, 2020
[quote author=Dpsychologist post=93886245]
Dread is a tactic used to indicate or remind someone of your value, usually by showing that you’re willing to remove yourself from a situation, walk away, or seek another option as a replacement in order to gain more power or respect in the power dynamic that is a romantic relationship

Any relationship involves a certain power dynamic where one needs the other more — one has more power over the other. See principle of least interest.
This is exactly how male-female relationships have formed over the past thousands of years.
The masculine man leads and protects while the feminine woman nurtures.
Women understood what men desire the most, so they did their best to compete with other women over the desired men for their attention.
Capable men also knew that they can keep their limited attention and resourc kudos. U are so blessed. Ride on

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Rilwayne001: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2020
Dpsychologist:

0.) PREFACE :
0.1.) A Philosophy not a movement
Red pill philosophy is here to show you how the game works, not to tell you how to live your life. We give advice when asked, sure, but you live the way that suits you best; you own your choices.
The red pill philosophy is amoral in the sense that it says “it is what it is.”:
Hypergamy? It is what it is.
Alpha bleeps, beta keeps? It is what it is.
Women have innate value whilst men don’t? It is what it is.

0.2.) Redpill and morality
Don’t do everything red pill philosophy tells you to do. Honestly, pick and choose to apply what you read here. Don’t take everything we say as gospel. Yes sexual strategy is amoral, but don’t let that define your social morality.
Just like going your own way, becoming a pick-up artist, or being a patriarch with a family is a choice men can make. None of these things are “right choices” in the universal sense but simply are what he believes to be “right” for him. As long as such a man understands that this won’t stop other people from living their lives differently, and that women are for all intent and purpose, immoral, he’s good

Endeavor to add source to all these. Don't be a Plagiarist. wink
Re: The Red Truth by lilmonarch(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2020
Following. Ride on man.
Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
Rilwayne001:

If you had read from the beginning of the thread, you coulda avoided displaying unnecessary condescending.

11 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by softguy1: 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Due to your laziness and inability to read from the beginning of this thread I hereby declare you a simp wink or simply a female trying to shit test us shocked shocked so therefore we move without giving a danm to danm niggars

18 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
Good day my people

4 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by softguy1: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Good day my people

Let's go straight to the point.
Give us the redpill we are very sick and don't keep us waiting �� smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2020

40.) ALPHA AND BETA

I believe failure is synonymous to beta while sucess is synonymous to alpha. Dpsychologist

A beta is someone who doesn’t understand women and/or hasn’t got their shit together mentally and/or fails to understand the nature of the game of life, betas are simply delusional low value people who are lacking on one of societies main judgements of value, be it economically, sexually or socially.

However, a definitive view of “beta” in and of itself is putting pvssy on a pedestal. Sending unnecessary long text messages without a respond, Telling her she’s special and don't deserve you, Begging her to date you or have sex with you. What does this kind of behaviour result in? Failure of course. She’ll see all that shit as neediness, not sexiness.

I believe alpha/beta are mind-sets based on a confidence to success ratio. I see “alpha” as a concept to being successful, not solely dominance or aggression, sure dominance and aggression are masculine, but being masculine doesn’t make one necessarily alpha.

You can be domineering, aggressive or arrogant and still be a loser by nature of incompetence.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2020

Alpha

Alphas don’t need to be the centre of attention all the time. Not giving a fvck is more “alpha” than the guy who’s always trying to assert himself. Don’t try too hard to be Alpha .

You can be an alpha and not perform well in a particular social situation. Perhaps you don’t have particular things in common with those people or the circumstances are unfavourable, if that happens change your location or niche. Capitalise on your strength not weakness. This is Abundance mentality.

Find a new group that you are comfortable with, one you resonate with. Never stay in a place you are tolerated but stay in places your are appreciated. You can be both a bad footballer and a good basketballer. The right decision is to forget about football and cling to basketball.

If you win and obtain what you want, that’s “alpha.” If you do what you do because you want to do it, if you play the game of life on your own terms, then you’re an alpha male . If you decide/lead/command/take responsibility for others, then you’re alpha. This is why leaders are alpha.

If you’re indecisive, follow, obey sheepishly and avoid responsibility then you’re beta because your will is not strong, your motives aren’t in play, you are a pawn rather than a player.

21 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (98) (Reply)

I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.