Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

The Red Truth - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (182791 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2020

34.)THE SOLE MATE MYTH

There is no ONE. This is the soulmate myth. There are some good Ones and some bad Ones, but there is no ONE. Anyone telling you anything else is selling you something. There are LOTS of ‘special someones’ out there for you, just ask the divorced/widowed person who’s remarried after their “soulmate” has died or moved on . —Rollo Tomassi

The soul-mate myth is the fantasy that there is ONE perfect mate for each of us, and as soon as fate takes it’s course we’ll know that we’re ‘intended’ for each other. And while this may make for a gratifying romantic comedy plot, it’s hardly a realistic way to plan your life. In fact it’s usually paralyzing.

Romantic movies are constantly being produced to forever promote sole mate myth and strengthen its belief. With fallacies like "When you find your soulmate you will live Happily ever after". By now you should know that this is only a myth. This is not a fairy tale this is real life.

Guys who understand psychology, biology, sociology, evolution, business, engineering, etc. and the interplay we see these take place in our lives on a daily basis, will oppose the idea that maybe there isn’t ‘someone for everyone’ or that there are a lot more ONEs out there that could meet or exceed the criteria we subconsciously set for them to be the ONE.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2020

This western romanticized mythology is based on the premise that there is only ONE perfect mate for any single individual and as much as a lifetime can and we should be in constant search of this ‘soulmate.’

I want you to look back at your ex. When you were still in love. You are sure she is your soulmate but look at you right now, you might have forgotten about her and in a new relationship.

Despite all odds, people largely feel entitled to, or deserving of, an important love of their life. Statistically and pragmatically this is not only preposterous but also ridiculous, but there it is.

The feminized Disney-fication of this core concept has been romanticized and commercialized to the point of it becoming a religion, even for the expressly non-religious.

The shakespearean longing for the ONE, the search for another soul (mate) who was destined to be our match has been systematically distorted beyond all reason. And as I elaborated in Casualties men will take their own lives in the delusion of having lost their soul-mate.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2020

The Soul mate concept is absurd

Due to this core concept and soul-mate mythology, both sexes will seek to perfect that idealization for themselves – even under the least ideal of conditions and expressions.

We want to build our intimate relations into that soul-mate idealism so badly that we’ll deftly ignore the warnings, abuses and consequences of having done so.

For women the impact of the most significant Alpha is what initially defines that soul-mate idealization. For men it may be the first woman to become sexual with him or the one who best exemplifies a woman he (mistakenly) believes can love him in a male-defined orientation of love.

However, this ideal is then compounded upon with layers of investments in the hopes that this person “might actually be the one fate has prescribed for them.”

Emotional investment, personal, financial, even life-potential investments and sacrifices then follow in an effort to create a soul-mate.

This process is why I say the Soul-Mate Myth is ridiculous. People subscribing to the myth would rather build a soul-mate, consequences be damned.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by softguy1: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
So funny. I am not even bothering my self again to check the front page , I just go straight to romance sections and check for anything redpill grin cheesy grin : and immediately i am done with redpill contents (after taking over dose) I now move to few section am interested on and I will be okay for the day cheesy cheesy
Thanks to each and every one of you for a job well done. We really love this and appreciate all your efforts even if some of us are ghost Reader. Lol
Thanks to
@Ubunja
@Glycolisis
@Hardon
@Martinez
@Dpsychologist
@pansophist
And other Great redpillers on this forum.

Up redpill.
Death to simp.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by JasperVII(m): 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
softguy1:
So funny. I am not even bothering my self again to check the front page , I just go straight to romance sections and check for anything redpill grin cheesy grin : and immediately i am done with redpill content (after taking over dose) I now move to view section am interested in on naiiraland and I will be okay for the day cheesy cheesy
Thanks to each and every one of you for a job well done. We really love this and appreciate all your efforts even if some of us are ghost Reader. Lol

Up redpill.
Death to simp.
Same here. A day can't pass without me checking the romance section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Kalatium(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
JasperVII:
Same here. A day can't pass without me checking the romance section.
Ah tell you.
So far Romance section is the best in Nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by vest(m): 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
softguy1:
So funny. I am not even bothering my self again to check the front page , I just go straight to romance sections and check for anything redpill grin cheesy grin : and immediately i am done with redpill content (after taking over dose) I now move to view section am interested in on naiiraland and I will be okay for the day cheesy cheesy

Up redpill.
Death to simp.
same here bro....only red I dey see ..

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Kalatium(m): 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
vest:
same here bro....only red I dey see ..
Yea bro

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
Dpsychologist:

The Soul mate concept is absurd: cont...

Long-term relationships are borne out of deliberate choices, not fate. We choose to stay together, or not; we choose to put the other person’s happiness first, or to lay it aside in favor of our own. We decide to stay faithful or cheat, to be an equal partner or let the other carry the weight.

Knowing how a person will handle those choices is a lot more important than them being “your other half.”

Part of the issue is that our depiction of relationships hasn’t caught up with the modern moment: For example, more Americans are single than ever before, yet there is a continuing cultural obsession with soulmates and, nowadays, with performative gestures on social media signaling to the world their joyous coupledom.

There are personalized hashtags, carefully curated proposals, and honeymoons. The pressure to have perfect weddings has become so extreme that some people are falling into depression when the party’s over.

So if I had to give any advice on marriage, it’d be to first dispel this idea that you and your partner were meant to be together. You chose to be with each other, and every day you stay together you choose once more. If you ask me, that’s a lot more romantic than soulmates.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hello fellow Redpillers.
If you noticed very well, i was unable to deliver more dose of red pill from yesterday night till now. This was because of the ban from NL anti-spam bot. But i am here now rebranded and enchanted. I had time to compile more red pill nuggets for you all. Such as

Hamstering
Alpha and beta
Testosterone and health
Divergent missions
Badboy theory
Madonna wh0re dichotomy
Never wife a ho
Rude awakening: aftereffects of the redpill
Love in strange places
The dark triad
Timesless quotes on women
Citation Needed Fallacy

Ban or no ban, we ride till the end.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by EaglesEyes1(m): 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Hello fellow Redpillers.
If you noticed very well, i was unable to deliver more dose of red pill from yesterday night till now. This was because of the ban from NL anti-spam bot. But i am here now rebranded and enchanted. I had time to compile more red pill nuggets for you all. Such as

Hamstering
Alpha and beta
Testosterone and health
Divergent missions
Badboy theory
Madonna LovePeddler dichotomy
Never wife a ho
Rude awakening: aftereffects of the redpill
Love in strange places
The dark triad
Timesless quotes on women
Citation Needed Fallacy

Ban or no ban, we ride till the end.

Please do ride on!
Re: The Red Truth by youngreezy(m): 12:59am On Sep 13, 2020
Dpsychologist:

18.) GATEKEEPERS :

Sex is the female dominion of power and it is in this relational battlefield that sex is constantly weaponized, dangled, implied, used as bait and then withdrawn to solidify and ensure your promise of commitment, whilst her promise of sexual access remains retractable(withdrawn) .

Women don’t need to work to get sex, sure certain men may present a challenge because they’re out of her league but if she works within her level and goes out tonight and tells a guy that she wants him then 9/10 guys will agree to bang her. It takes no skill for a woman to get sex and therefore it does not merit any respect or admiration. Women are the gatekeepers to sex, men are generally up for sex most of the time, specific men aside.

Many women are conscious of the power they have in simply saying “I’m not in the mood” when they are withholding sex as a mechanism to manipulate their man into bending to her will. Naturally, this is the best option that women use to manipulate their partners.

The male response should of course be, dread game(i will talk about dread game later) . It is in the female nature to reduce your sexual access whilst she continues to maximise your level of personal investment into her well-being.

Effectively, women use sex or the implication of sex strategically to ensure their self-interest in relationships with men.

For her to crave your sex and lose the ability to leverage it over you, you must be able to own her like Christian Grey of 50 shades of grey(this is the essence of bad boy, Alpha male) .

Read more on
https://www.nairaland.com/6092760/gatekeepers-commitment
bro come and talk about the dread game na...nd again fucking a girl without commitment? U know girls need to like you before dey can fvck u so how is it possible to fvck de without commitment?

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Sheddollars: 6:23am On Sep 13, 2020
So how can we the MEN exercise power so we will not appear weak in the eyes of the women.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
youngreezy:
bro come and talk about the dread game na...nd again fucking a girl without commitment? U know girls need to like you before dey can fvck u so how is it possible to fvck de without commitment?
The answer to both questions are staring at your face throughout the thread. But lemme shed more light on dread, it also answers the 2nd question.

Dread is a tactic used to indicate or remind someone of your value, usually by showing that you’re willing to remove yourself from a situation, walk away, or seek another option as a replacement in order to gain more power or respect in the power dynamic that is a romantic relationship

Any relationship involves a certain power dynamic where one needs the other more — one has more power over the other. See principle of least interest.

This is exactly how male-female relationships have formed over the past thousands of years.
The masculine man leads and protects while the feminine woman nurtures.

Women understood what men desire the most, so they did their best to compete with other women over the desired men for their attention.

Capable men also knew that they can keep their limited attention and resources only for the most helpful and likable partners that they can have, which means that resources, power, and attention were only presented to women who, in general, added to these men’s lives.

That’s why thousands of years later, a gf gets annoyed when she notices her bf smiling and talking to a pretty young lady.

So when you fully understand how Dread works and when to use it, you’re going to do you and her both a favor and enjoy a more sexual relationship.

Importance of dread in a Relationship

When you’re dating someone who has no fear of losing you, that no matter what she does you’re going to stay just because you’ve promised, then she’s not going to genuinely respect you.

And when there’s no respect, there’s no attraction.
When there’s no attraction, there’s no loyalty.
Therefore, when there’s no fear of loss, there is no value in staying with you.

If she doesn’t value you and instead takes you for granted, she won’t look up to you, listen to you, desire you, and help you with your mission and goals in life.

At that point, it’s going to be a matter of time before she grows to be unhappy and sexually frustrated enough to wonder why she into a relationship with you in the first place.

This is how the human mind works — it only appreciates what is scarce, in-demand, and difficult to keep.
And that’s why you need the element of dread.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2020

35.)THE RATIONALISATION HAMSTER AKA HAMSTERING:

The Manosphere contains many, many words regarding a woman’s rationalization hamster because it’s such an effective and amusing way to describe how a woman thinks.

The rationalization hamster is an analogy for the thought processes used by women to turn bad behavior and bad decisions into acceptable ones to herself and her friends.

When a woman makes a bad decision, the hamster spins in its wheel (the woman’s thinking) and creates some type of acceptable reasons for that bad decision.

The crazier the decision, the faster the hamster must spin in order to successfully rationalize away the insanity.

When the hamster rationalizes successfully, a woman can dissociate herself from the consequences of her bad decision or behavior. Here are some examples:

Example 1
1. Bad Decision:
“I’m going out and getting drunk with my friends.”

2. Resulting Consequences:
Drunken and unsatisfactory hookup sex with a stranger.

3. Hamster Processing Result:
“I was drunk and he took advantage of me or maybe even raped me! Maybe it was a date rape drug!”

4. Final Result:
“It’s not my fault.”

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2020

Example 2

1. Bad Decision:
“I deserve only the most attractive and successful man despite the fact that I don’t have much to offer in the context of dating and relationships.”

Can’t find any man for dating or a relationship or only has one-night stands.

“There are no good men” or “ All Men are scum”

4. Final Result:
“It’s not my fault.”

Example 3
1. Bad Decision:
“I am sexually attracted to this guy so I’ll ignore the obvious red flags regarding his character.”

The sex is great for a short time and then the guy dumps her.

“All men are players”

4. Final Result:
“It’s not my fault.”

Note how the final result (number 4) is always the same.

Hamster wisdom is now passed on to the younger generations of women with messages of “you deserve anything you want” or “you’re a special snowflake”.

The hamster has become an integral part of our social fabric.
This makes the hamster immortal. Sure, it can be slowed down, but it always lives on.

There is a social expectation that women cannot be faulted for their decisions and behaviors. Mark Rudov calls it the 11th commandment – Thou shalt not criticize women.

This means that our society has “liberated” women to act on their worst motivations and behaviors without consequence. This will be for generations to come.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
Madonna-Wh0re Dichotomy

Next....

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2020

36.) MADONNA-WH0RE DICHOTOMY :
Madonna-wh0re dichotomy is a situation in which a man may sleep with and lust for a sexual and beautiful woman but he will never respect her as "wife" material and he will never marry her.

In his eyes, she is tainted , impure , unworthy of the status of wife---yet he may possess passionate and contradictory feelings for her. He may even be in love with her but will never allow himself to be with her in any real sense.

He will instead look for a "good girl" to marry---usually a woman who is cold sexually but, for example, is good at " wifely " domestic things: cooking, cleaning, homemaking in general, etc. A proper, pure "madonna" type woman who will bear his children.

Although man is romantic, he does not easily trust or forgive women of dubious history. Such women are objectified in great ubiquity, for no value is seen in a wh0re outside the physical pleasure her flesh can offer.

Some women set out to commodify themselves in this manner, we call them prostitutes. Men patronises prostitutes but will still not marry them. Despite getting the sex he desires he will still not commit to her.

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Why the dichotomy?

One of the reasons is paternity assurance.
Paternity assurance refers to cultural practices or evolved behavior in males aimed at ensuring that the offspring the man invests in is theirs.

Women do not face this problem as they can always be certain the offspring they give birth to is theirs unless the babies are mixed up.

Men's desire to ensure paternity can explain the evolution of a large variety of human behaviors and it may explain why women's sexual behavior was heavily controlled across cultures and history.

Women seem to be genetically oblivious to this problem that men face. Men have an extra incentive to ensure paternity because they provide most of the resources, which would be wasted on another man's offspring from a genetic point of view, if he is not careful.

A man does not joke with Paternity assurance such that a man can go to the extent of battering her or in extreme cases, kill her.

Lack of trust : Although man is romantic, he does not easily trust or forgive women with a promiscuous history. The thought of her being penetrated by many men will not allow him rest. He begins to doubt if she will be faithful to him. Hence, he looks for a chaste woman.

Other reasons may include propensity to infect one with disease, more sexual experience than the man, likehood to cheat etc

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2020

Women are aware of this dichotomy so they try as much as possible to feign innocence. Even in just relationship you will many ladies lying they are virgins and when the guy finds out, he gets very angry.

If womankind did not possess an infinite capacity for dissociation, the effectiveness of her manipulations would be null and void. Such a woman would be unable to leverage her sexuality into attaining commitment once she’d had more than a few partners. Her sexuality would be utilised and disposed of like something to be consumed, as once perceived a LovePeddler, she would become her sexuality and deemed to lack essence in absence of it. All too aware of this, dissociation is women’s primary coping mechanism.

A woman after whoring around and has hit the wall will finally decide to settle down. This woman will then try to use the dichotomy to her advantage. She will suddenly become a godfearing woman. She will now repent of her sins and try to be as religious as possible. She will always be present at religious gatherings and be very active.

People will forever judge a book by its cover. So she pretends to be a saint, will be very hardworking and generally have good character . Gullible men will then hover around her thinking she must have been a good girl all through the years. And when she finally gets married, she has successfully eat her cake and have it.

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
If a woman cannot sell herself a false narrative, she cannot manipulate men into holding her in higher regard. Her worthiness of this bothers her not, her only concern is to obtain her ends.

In order for a woman to opportunistically capitalise on her sexuality, she must be capable of great dissociation. With dissociation, she can avoid consequences for her life choices and play the victim enabling her to convince a man she possesses an innocence and chastity she has long lacked.(Remember, rationalization hamster)

Women have evolved to become humanity’s most competent liars, in spite of themselves, for their own sake. Rather than striving to be better than she is, womankind has become competent in pretending she need not be better because she already is what she isn’t – better.

After whoring around, she lies to her bf or husby she was molested or was cajoled whereas it was her choice.

Below is a screenshot of lady confessing that women lie about their sexual past on NL.

21 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
37.) WHY A HO IS A BAD WIFE :

The more feminism grows, the more female promiscuity increases—Dpsychologist

Feminism, as institutionalised as it is in society, is responsible for exacerbating female narcissism.

It encourages women collectively to celebrate and exemplify their worst traits (hypergamy/entitlement and solipsism) in order to make us collectively (as men) responsible for their material betterment, training them to hang us out to dry rather than learn to appreciate us and work with us despite our differences.

Part of the facilitation of this conditioning is to create conditions in which women can’t love, trust or pair bond to any one single man. This is accomplished by encouraging them to be “sex-positive” aka sluts.

It is a well-established throughout the manosphere that the more partners a woman has had, the less capable she is of bonding romantically to any future partner.

26 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2020

Some reasons why a ho is a bad wife
A promiscuous woman's oxytocin and phenylethylamine (bonding brain chemicals) are very low. Hence she is unable to romantically bond with a man in the future.

This is great if you want casual sex but it’s bad if you actually want to be in love/start a family.

A woman who’s had many d1cks and relationships no matter what she rationalises or desires is near incapable of pair bonding. These women are often bitter, they feel owed something from their chain of suitors as a symptom of their latent narcissism and view men collectively as an arbitrary segment of the population that can be exploited for self-gain as a result.

Another problem is that there is high chance of her cheating. You must have heard stories of women Cheating On their husbands with her ex. (this is okafor's law at work). Even if she doesn’t cheat with her ex, she might cheat with her Neighbour.

There are men who thought a woman past does not matter as long as she is changed now. Some men even while she is still whoring around he will still agree to marry her in the guise of he will change her. Most times it doesnt end well for them.

Real life Example
Let me give you a true story that happened in my area.

A man got married to a lady despite the warnings he receive of her past promiscuous life. He said he will change her, that love is more important. However, within 8months he came to our pastor that his marriage should be annulled.

A friend of mine told me what really happened. After their wedding, the man begins hustling for his new family. While he was away, his wife is busy collecting different d1cks from guys.

His attention was brought to the misdemeanor of his wife but he was doubting their story saying it was not possible, claiming she is faithful to him.

Until one of his friend convinced him to pretend he is travelling. He told his wife he will be travelling for 4days.

However, he shocked her by coming back the next day and caught her pants down with his neighbor. In Anger, he told her pack all her things and leave. Today, they are seperated.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Goodnight

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by softguy1: 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
Always with you
Keep bringing it back to back
Re: The Red Truth by emmaodet: 6:32am On Sep 14, 2020
Dpsychologist:

35.)THE RATIONALISATION HAMSTER AKA HAMSTERING:

The Manosphere contains many, many words regarding a woman’s rationalization hamster because it’s such an effective and amusing way to describe how a woman thinks.

The rationalization hamster is an analogy for the thought processes used by women to turn bad behavior and bad decisions into acceptable ones to herself and her friends.

When a woman makes a bad decision, the hamster spins in its wheel (the woman’s thinking) and creates some type of acceptable reasons for that bad decision.

The crazier the decision, the faster the hamster must spin in order to successfully rationalize away the insanity.

When the hamster rationalizes successfully, a woman can dissociate herself from the consequences of her bad decision or behavior. Here are some examples:

Example 1
1. Bad Decision:
“I’m going out and getting drunk with my friends.”

Drunken and unsatisfactory hookup sex with a stranger.

“I was drunk and he took advantage of me or maybe even raped me! Maybe it was a date rape drug!”

4. Final Result:
“It’s not my fault.”

grin

Ooohhh God
Abasi

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Kalatium(m): 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
emmaodet:

grin
Ooohhh God Abasi
Lol
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
We have been talking about women alot to understand their nature. In martial arts, You have to understand your opponent before you start a fight.

Now

Lets talk about men

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
38.) TESTOSTERONE & HEALTH :

Testosterone needs challenge, estrogen needs comfort.

21st century men have lower testosterone than generations before them. There are too much spineless men who are too weak. Testosterone is masculinity.

Your diet and exercise place a certain handicap on your ability to fully utilise your potential.

The obese or mal-nourished are typically low in energy and are not in a mental state conducive for achievement for they are ruled by lethargy.

Procrastination is the slow-acting poison of an individual living a sedentary life. Physically active people get things done.

Exercise is not only invigorating itself, but it will give you the energy to get everything else done. As such, regular physical activity and good diet are necessary rather than optional.

Maintain high natural testosterone levels by consuming saturated fat and getting 7-8hours of uninterrupted sleep nightly. Train by performing heavy compound lifts, the squat, bench press at least three times a week. Give yourself a resting day between every training session.

A man must take care of his body in order to potentiate his mind, higher testosterone will enhance cognition, increase confidence and increase energy levels.

If you have a good outlook people will want to know about your inlook.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
After Reading a thread on frontpage about a man who send 50k to a lady after replying his chat on twitter, i was shocked to the spine . https://www.nairaland.com/6117234/man-sends-n50k-lady-because

This is preposterous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by JasperVII(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dpsychologist:
After Reading a thread on frontpage about a man who send 50k to a lady after replying his chat on twitter, i was shocked to the spine . https://www.nairaland.com/6117234/man-sends-n50k-lady-because

This is preposterous.
Lol you need to see a video I watched yesterday, a lady was slapping a man and asking for car keys, the man was doing like sheep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply)

Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.