Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (80470 Views)

Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay / I’m Suspecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Ibrahim167(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Baba use magun for her nah
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by passiveincome01: 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
STAlk her every move
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by GreatResearcher: 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184:
I am a young married man with 2 kids. The marriage is 6yrs now. Due to the situation of the country, we’ve not been staying together. I hustle in a University environment in one of the states in Southwest while she works as a freelance for some organizations in Lagos.

I normally come home (Lagos) on monthly basis. But during this lockdown, I have been in Lagos with my family.

Prior to our marriage, there is this guy she met when we had some misunderstanding. They started a date but later called it off when we settled. She didn’t give me the details but based on what I read on her phone back then, I knew they made out together. The said guy is now in Port Harcourt but I am aware he normally comes to Lagos.

Just today, I heard my wife giving someone a description of where they will meet somewhere in Agege (where she uses as her office). I was curious to know the person. I didn’t ask her because she would find a story to cover up. I found a way to check her phone and saw that her ex - the said guy was the one who called. May I say that we have fought over this guy several times even before and after our marriage. She won’t let this guy be in her past. She’s either calling the guy or the guy is calling her. This time, I chose not to raise my voice but monitor her closely. She left home for work today. I may not be able to give details but every surrounding clue indicates that my wife has a date today. She returned home and I found a way to check her whatsapp but alas she has deleted her chats with the guy.

Just this night again, she received a call from another man asking her when she would come to his office. She once told me that the man was asking her out. In all these, I want to believe my wife is up to something. Infidelity is the last I would accept in this marriage.

Should I confront her with all these observations? Please, I am confused.
Divorce her.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Fastt:

Maybe you are too boring. Let her cheat a little bit, it spices up the marriage. She will be more happier at home. Go get a job young man. Be like me. Be like fastt. We are all animals, a happier woman is a happier home. We all need side attraction. Go get yours too. We should all be charitable.

Receive sense in Jesus name

5 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Countertenor(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wait o....... OP, did you post this story on Joro's page on the Gram ?

Talk true.
No lie.

grin wink grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by emkz: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
She is cheating. She thinks you are a fool.

I suggest you find the minimal information you need to take the next steps to either stay or leave. From my close observation of men with cheating wives, obtaining detailed information to satisfy your curiosity can damage your psyche. Carry out DNA on your children and if you verify they are not yours, don't confront her with your findings.

If your findings reveal her treacherous ways and you decide to leave, don't fight or quarrel her, gather what is left of your dignity and leave the house for her. Then divorce her. Don't discuss anything with her except you want to increase your pain.

If you decide to remain with her, see a certified counselor, behavioural therapist and psychiatrist to evaluate her mental state. Rebuilding trust may take years or forever, and many times, it never happens and only delays the inevitable demise of the marital charade. What I may advise people is to stay if they can and to leave if they can't. Don't do it for your children, do it for yourself. And a person who cheats will never respect you. Ask yourself if you want to stay with a person who cannot respect you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
KristaPretty:
Find a way to catch her red handed, let her know that she has been caught in the act.

Secondly this needs a deep conversation between you both. During your discussion questions like what you are not doing right should be asked from you to her or what you are lacking that she needs you to work on in order to be better. Remember women are easily fooled by words they are told, try to complement her often give her enough nacks that she will be cripple. In general just converse with her heart to heart when there is a good mood in the house or at night.

Finally, please use magun on her so that she and any man she straffs will gum together grin grin grin grin
This is not a joking matter and infidelity should never be tolerated in Marriage. This is to save you from unnecessary heartaches and diseases!
If she is tired it's better for her to leave so she can do whatever ahe wants without hiding or giving you emotional
torture. she cannot eat her cake and have it!

I gave you options, chose one. Option 3 is fastest. grin grin angryno time.

Shey your papa na babalawo ni
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Jaapu: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
KristaPretty:
Find a way to catch her red handed, let her know that she has been caught in the act.

Secondly this needs a deep conversation between you both. During your discussion questions like what you are not doing right should be asked from you to her or what you are lacking that she needs you to work on in order to be better. Remember women are easily fooled by words they are told, try to complement her often give her enough nacks that she will be cripple. In general just converse with her heart to heart when there is a good mood in the house or at night.

Finally, please use magun on her so that she and any man she straffs will gum together grin grin grin grin
This is not a joking matter and infidelity should never be tolerated in Marriage. This is to save you from unnecessary heartaches and diseases!
If she is tired it's better for her to leave so she can do whatever ahe wants without hiding or giving you emotional
torture. she cannot eat her cake and have it!

I gave you options, chose one. Option 3 is fastest. grin grin angryno time.

You a saviour.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Anaerobi(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
whenever I read about cheating, my hearts break like am d one been cheated on... I do feel like crying... and I don't like it... am just feeling d man's pain.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by ahiboilandgas: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184:
I am a young married man with 2 kids. The marriage is 6yrs now. Due to the situation of the country, we’ve not been staying together. I hustle in a University environment in one of the states in Southwest while she works as a freelance for some organizations in Lagos.

I normally come home (Lagos) on monthly basis. But during this lockdown, I have been in Lagos with my family.

Prior to our marriage, there is this guy she met when we had some misunderstanding. They started a date but later called it off when we settled. She didn’t give me the details but based on what I read on her phone back then, I knew they made out together. The said guy is now in Port Harcourt but I am aware he normally comes to Lagos.

Just today, I heard my wife giving someone a description of where they will meet somewhere in Agege (where she uses as her office). I was curious to know the person. I didn’t ask her because she would find a story to cover up. I found a way to check her phone and saw that her ex - the said guy was the one who called. May I say that we have fought over this guy several times even before and after our marriage. She won’t let this guy be in her past. She’s either calling the guy or the guy is calling her. This time, I chose not to raise my voice but monitor her closely. She left home for work today. I may not be able to give details but every surrounding clue indicates that my wife has a date today. She returned home and I found a way to check her whatsapp but alas she has deleted her chats with the guy.

Just this night again, she received a call from another man asking her when she would come to his office. She once told me that the man was asking her out. In all these, I want to believe my wife is up to something. Infidelity is the last I would accept in this marriage.

sorry u dont have a wife

4 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by FGonline: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
DonBenny77:
Chai, sorry man.
To marry no hungry me again sef.....
marriage is not what u see dem exhibit in public.

D one I hate most is d competitive type
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by owila4luv(m): 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
prepare magun for her
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by oyepaulkay(m): 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184

My Girlfriend says you should use magun.

It's very potent.

In case you don't know, magun is thunderbolt.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by olakan22: 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Do you love your wife?
Are you still interested in your marriage?
Does she still love you?

Your answer to those questions will guide you.
Godspeed!
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by seeker121(m): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
What if no one is staffing the wife hope you know she might give up at the expiration of the deadline.So I advise you find a way to know the real truth and be vigilant in your dealings with her.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by tydi(m): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Marriage is outdated..

Donate your fucking sperm to these feminine species and live single ever happy after with different pussies of your choice.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Jaapu: 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184:

I think the first option is what I will choose. I don't think she can even listen. Magun is a no no. I am not that desperate. grin grin. Thanks all the same

Same thing I would have choosen. Please you know what to do if you eventually caught her. Don't come back to ask us what to do. Unless we will give you a title that is very common in this Nairaland

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
I can now say marriage isn't compulsory we should all just have children and go our separate ways.... Too much stress when it comes to cheating.. Even if u find out it is true ur relationship with her wont be normal again she be hold grudges.... And it wont be good she fit cook broken bottles for ur food embarassed
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Jaapu: 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
sorry u dont have a wife

As much as I don't want the OP to feel bad. This is the plain truth.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Danwakae(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184:

I think the first option is what I will choose. I don't think she can even listen. Magun is a no no. I am not that desperate. grin grin. Thanks all the same

You could have caught her with that PH guy... Just put her on notice again , I will surely catch her... Don't let her see it in your character and ace , this is the time to relax a bit to make it easy for u to catch red handed...

On the other hand... You would have waited a little bit and study her after the misunderstanding that led her to the PH guy, before marrying her ... Seems she still get favour from the guy ...pls secretly go run DNA tests for the two kids ....no time for Mata banza.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Daniwak: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
Brachaa:
With all these evidences you're still there asking what to do? Ok. Keep watching her until she infects you with the dreaded.

I keep quoting one of my pastors who said, eros love (infatuation) flies away after 5 yrs of marriage. Which is true from findings. And the only thing that can keep the marriage going is agape love which many marriages lack today. Reason it is better to marry in the lord and build your marriage on Gods kind of love which helps you stick to your partner good or bad, feelings or no feelings (sacrifice).

Op, call and tell her ( not ask) that you know what she's been up to and any more suspicious moves, you'll call a family meeting and take a decision before she infects you with a disease. Be blunt and stop shaking like a jelly fish.

I like this

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by cooltola(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
A cheating spouse is ground for a divorce. If she is cheating , divorce sharply.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Obasogie00(m): 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
She don dey go back to the street,where she belong...may person nor go marry community kitten ooh

8 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Bahamas95(m): 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
OP I swear you are just too weak for my liking. When you give women chance they take chances.

Act like a real man jor! ........ One sharp guy/guys dey corner dey spansh your wife you dey there dey dull yourself.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by bignero: 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184:

Go on aliexpress...

Get a tracking /security /recording devices.. So many of them to choose, get the one most suited for you and use it.. And catch her red handed, before you know the next step..

This life no balance, you ran away from fine girl, thinking you'd be free only to enter this one..

I can relate small.. I wanted to marry this fine, religious, girl from a good family (deeper life) way back..(hoping id get a God fearing prayer warrior to raise a family)..

Long story short, it didn't work.. I met her later years.. we talked and became friends etc.. She confessed that she node even pray like that.. The one am eyeing now, is a gym girl etc.. (no resemble church person) . But some one told me she be prayer warriors

3 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Jman24(m): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
lilyheaven:

He should kick his wife out because of suspicion?
You are already calling someone’s wife adulterous, did you catch her on bed with another man?
Abeg don’t be quick to throw Stone

Lol. Nigeria ladies and reverse psychology. Even if you catch them on the bed, they would still find a way to deny. But why is it that if a lady sees another lady in her husband's front motor seat then he is cheating. But a wife is in another Man's car then don't conclude.
Hahahaha

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Mrsheff(m): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
annex1:
Dont confront her. Just focus on yourself and children please. And till you suspect otherwise, use protection during intercourse.
Please I would love to give you advice
Try and save up money ,. U need DNA and keep coming house unannounced to catch her hand down
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Tomide007: 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184:

You have analysed me perfectly bro. I think I am too weak a man. She can easily predict me. She noticed my countenance tonight and started trying to play around me. I have decided I am going back to my work station this weekend without informing her. My present financial situation also doesn't help. embarassed
Please take that guy advise serious. Let her know that you have a female friend. Be unpredictable.....if she confronts you, tell her that you know everything about her and say no more. Never confront her about it, but give her clues. .....this decision will rattle your marriage immensely because she will come up with ways to emotionally blackmail you. Just keep rolling with the other friend till she decides to have a discussion on it.
When she those, tell her that you want to speak to the other guy, and you both should tell the guy to back off.....let her know that you have options, women don't find guys that don't have option attractive......
And lastly, be her friend. Men talk to pass information but women talk to connect. Gist with her about fun stuffs. If you drink, go to the bar together etc. Increase your communication with her and get her jealous at the same time. It makes you more desirable, and also makes her jealous. It works like magic for every woman.....sorry for typos.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mariangeles:
Most couples these days are more like flat mates who can do as they please.
No respect for marriage again. undecided
Social media has made everything worse. Cheating nowadays is just a click away. Hmmm undecided
these days sef on social media married woman will be claiming single sef cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.