Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread (14244 Views)

Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Meet World’s Darkest Girl Who Refused $10,000 Offer To Bleach Her Skin / Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashawopikin(m): 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
One guy MAn dey give her from behind now, you are here simping allover nairaland

1 Like

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
ashawopikin:
One guy MAn dey give her from behind now, you are here simping allover nairaland

u geh mind o

make I no use ur dp find u come o
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
u can upload someone babe pic upload here dey claim undying love
why not appraoch her person to person and declare ur love for her

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
lefulefu:
u can someone babe pic upload here dey claim undying love
why not appraoch her person to person and declare ur love for her
if na ur babe talk now o

if could belive me I would...
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Askme2020(m): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
wearsandtrends1:

Simp simp grin Love done dey NoNo dis one
na serious NoNo that is worrying this NoNo

1 Like

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
spencekat:
Those pictures are above average.
are u minding bigjoe19
na bad belle dey worry am# I can stake my life savings he has never had someone as beautiful
jus looking at his DP I feel really sorry for him n I get why he is so alone
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by BigJoe19: 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
ashybabs:
are u minding bigjoe19
na bad belle dey worry am# I can stake my life savings he has never had someone as beautiful
jus looking at his DP I feel really sorry for him n I get why he is so alone
You are sick in the head, I have never uploaded a photo on Nairaland, so I don't know which you are talking about undecided undecided
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
ashybabs:
if na ur babe talk now o

if could belive me I would...
guy approach the babe and tell her ur mind biko
na so man dey act

1 Like

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
dairykidd:

So she doesn't even know u exist? People dey this life sha
grin grin

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin
APPARENTLY
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by wearsandtrends1: 3:28am On Sep 05, 2020
Ishilove:

You can suck my big black cock_
hahaha Bahd mon
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Nackzy: 4:19am On Sep 05, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
she's naturally Beautiful, oga stop the hate
Mbok kase Useme, Ado ata ata Useme....did i tell i tell you am hating her or just commented on what could possibly make her skin smooth...Asok awong ikong Ekpo
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by crackhaus: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2020
Ishilove:

You can suck my big black cock_
The one located just above your pum pum? shocked
Sign me up if that guy is not interested angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by krushdripper(m): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
You're suffering from chronic oneitis.
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 5:24am On Sep 06, 2020
krushdripper:
You're

I would have googled that buh I know ur jus messing around
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by krushdripper(m): 6:15am On Sep 06, 2020
ashybabs:

I would have googled that buh I know ur jus messing around
You already googled it & I ain't just messing around, that's your situation & you need to snap out of it for your own good.
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashawopikin(m): 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
ashybabs:

u geh mind o

make I no use ur dp find u come o
haha bro u can't do anything

1 Like

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
ashawopikin:
haha bro u can't do anything
lol am def gon show her dis post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
ashybabs:
Meet The L.O.M.L undecided They say You dont know what you got Until you loose it. embarassed If the whole world is on fire, no one can save me but you embarassed
ps Im Only going to calm down when i WIN her attention. shocked Bash me all you want, but That HEADLINE is ABSOLUTELY Justified. cool more pics in a bit wink
This one na Aspiring Evening Newspaper....... grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In love with my Ex, but I am married / I Will Noticeably Walk Out Of The Church Next Time I See This / See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.