Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread (14252 Views)

Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Meet World’s Darkest Girl Who Refused $10,000 Offer To Bleach Her Skin / Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by jUeLiZ: 6:59am On Sep 04, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Abeg who get original USB cord for dash cry

I get...
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by solmusdesigns: 6:59am On Sep 04, 2020
Matters of the heart

Goodluck on your love quest bro dont mind the Simp shouting moronss .. in western world people would smile at this as a romantic gesture some might even support you in finding her... But here in toxic Nigeria they shout SIMP to all romantic moves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by 444crop: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2020
ashybabs:

Ouch man
and no, the alphabet 'J' is absent from her full name

Nice try doh
hahahahahahaha no mind me, I just want make I shake u small. ...she cute tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 04, 2020
You are about to waste money wey u suppose take chop,

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by soleexx(m): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2020
Bro I will give you $1k to take this down right now!

Just kidding, take care of her and don't mess up
Goodluck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by nnamdi640: 7:49am On Sep 04, 2020
Foolish and hopeless behavior. You mate are there counting millions,you are here advertising a lady to us.Am sure your village people must have done something on your head...
I wonder what you really want us to do now after seeing her picture....
Again,get ready to loose the girl because the advertisement you did will bring more customers for her.I trust this present girls,they will collect from others and also clean mouth as if nothing happened.
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by fr3do(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2020
I have a feeling that the OP is the chick
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 7:58am On Sep 04, 2020
soleexx:
Bro I will give you $1k to take this down right now!

Just kidding, take care of her and don't mess up

Goodluck

niccur u raised my hopes...
only to crush it...
niways Gracias
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by officialfestus(m): 8:05am On Sep 04, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 8:10am On Sep 04, 2020
nnamdi640:
Foolish and hopeless behavior. You mate are there counting millions,you are here advertising a lady to us.Am sure your village people must have done something on your head...

Again,get ready to loose the girl because the advertisement you did will bring more customers for her.

I trust this present girls,they will collect from others and also clean mouth as if nothing happened.

I dont mind doh
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by chadYRN(m): 8:15am On Sep 04, 2020
SmellySperm:
simping is a disorder
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by m0dred(m): 8:40am On Sep 04, 2020
Ijikwa ego if you like post all her collection on the internet one rich boy will just flaunt some cash and she is already his

2 Likes

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2020
m0dred:
Ijikwa ego if you like post all her collection on the internet one rich boy will just flaunt some cash and she is already his
I dont mind bro s long as she gud
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by JOACHINpedro: 9:00am On Sep 04, 2020
jUeLiZ:

I get...
Help me with it bro
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by wearsandtrends1: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2020
Bros carry ur venom else where
nnamdi640:
Again,get ready to loose the girl because the advertisement you did will bring more customers for her.I trust this present girls,they will collect from others and also clean mouth as if nothing happened.
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by fuckaholic25(f): 9:22am On Sep 04, 2020
listen... any hot or beautiful girl u see, some dude is sick of her shit... so, use dis energy to make money!

1 Like

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by dopedan(m): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2020
It will end in tears

1 Like

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ednut1(m): 10:47am On Sep 04, 2020
Simp

1 Like

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Goldenfinger: 11:12am On Sep 04, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
she is wearing a Barcelona Jersey that means she don get her own dude.

Is she a Nairalander?
.lol guy u bad o,she might b a football lover and even if she get guy nkor?

1 Like

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by RealEzee(m): 11:14am On Sep 04, 2020
Wait a sec, y'all not together anymore? Ha y na She's pretty tho

Anywhere u dey this woman come to our brother's aid ooooo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by spencekat(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2020
BigJoe19:
Who cares? Posting a woman picture like we have not seen one before. How many times have the woman post you on Nairaland, Mr simpson undecided undecided

Her looks are even damn average lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Those pictures are above average.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Raeheemwayne: 11:17am On Sep 04, 2020
So, you haven't even won her heart yet and you're here disturbing Us. Go back and win her heart fess. Premium tears loading......

2 Likes

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ekitimanalways(m): 11:19am On Sep 04, 2020
ashybabs:
Meet The L.O.M.L undecided
They say You dont know what you got Until you loose it. embarassed
If the whole world is on fire, no one can save me but you embarassed

ps
Im Only going to calm down when i WIN her attention. shocked
Bash me all you want, but That HEADLINE is ABSOLUTELY Justified. cool
more pics in a bit wink
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Businessicon: 11:59am On Sep 04, 2020
No be Jennifer for FUTO be this? �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
If you know the pricks that mouth done suck your eyes go clear, I used to be like you. girls are offered an average of 5 dicks a day she's only yours when she is in your presence grin grin grin
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Businessicon:
No be Jennifer for FUTO be this? �

wrong! nice guess doh

1 Like

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Sunepal13(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
The babe make sense o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
Let's leave her beauty first
Wassup with her tongue why bringing it out like an alligator cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by wearsandtrends1: 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
positivevibez:
If you know the pricks that mouth done suck your eyes go clear, I used to be like grin

Ishilove online bully o embarassed
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by CabelloCuban: 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
I’m still looking for the babe the headline is about grin
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by wearsandtrends1: 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
CabelloCuban:
I’m still looking for the babe the headline is about grin

She neva show bros

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In love with my Ex, but I am married / She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl / How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.