Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

How To Prepare A Lesson Plan - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Prepare A Lesson Plan (133249 Views)

Complete Guide On Writing Lesson Plan In Nigeria / What Is The Difference Between Lesson Note And Lesson Plan? / Differentiate Between Lesson Plan And Lesson Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by obawinner(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
RioCarputo:
Which school did you graduated from?. I'm not here to demean you in any form either.

But as a UI graduate and in accordance to my undergraduate experiences which spans 6years plus,i can write out a good lesson note sample for you here. see below.

NAME OF SCHOOL : Francesco high school, UI Ibadan.

CLASS : SSS 1A.

SUBJECT : Biology.

TOPIC : Respiratory system.

SUB-TOPICS : Meaning of Respiratory system, Types of Respiratory system, explanation of the types of Respiratory system.

DATE : September 4th 2020.

LESSON.

1. MEANING OF RESPIRATORY SYSTEM.
You give the meaning and explanation of respiratory system in your lesson note under this sub -topic.

2. TYPES OF RESPIRATORY SYSTEM.
You list the types of respiratory system in your lesson note under this sub - topic.

3. EXPLANATIONS OF THE TYPES OF
RESPIRATORY SYSTEM.
You give the explanations of the various types of respiratory system in your lesson note under this sub - topic.

4. REFERENCES :
Under this, you write the textbook you're making use of, it's author or authors and the year it was published. that's all.

@OP, this is how your lesson notes should look like. hope you find this helpfull.

You're doing the guy and his future student a great injustice. Its easy to copy out instructional material/ lesson material.

How do you expect him to know learning outcome when he's not conversant with the pedagogy of teaching.

3 Likes

Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by olasaad(f): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
RioCarputo:
Which school did you graduated from?. I'm not here to demean you in any form either.

But as a UI graduate and in accordance to my undergraduate experiences which spans 6years plus,i can write out a good lesson note sample for you here. see below.

SUB-TOPICS : Meaning of Respiratory system, Types of Respiratory system, explanation of the types of Respiratory system.

LESSON.

You give the meaning and explanation of respiratory system in your lesson note under this sub -topic.

You list the types of respiratory system in your lesson note under this sub - topic.

RESPIRATORY SYSTEM.
You give the explanations of the various types of respiratory system in your lesson note under this sub - topic.

4. REFERENCES :
Under this, you write the textbook you're making use of, it's author or authors and the year it was published. that's all.

@OP, this is how your lesson notes should look like. hope you find this helpfull.

Where is your Behavioural Objectives

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by Originalsly: 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
What did you write for the lesson plan? You are into teaching.... don't you have a plan for whatever topic you teach? How would you go about teaching Respiratory System? ... what would be your plan? I see absolutely no reason why you should be dumbfounded.... lesson plan... how you plan to teach the lesson. You may not know the formal plan.... but as a teacher how were you teaching with no plan?...no strategy? Hmmm..... let me shut up.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by Horllaryehmi(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
Sunsets:
Worst lesson plan ever. Besides, he asked for a lesson plan and not a lesson note.
Would you show kindness by giving us the actual lesson plan format?
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by Damsolad: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
This not a lesson plan but lesson note, lesson plan should be in tabular form and it should include the activities

RioCarputo:

LESSON.

RESPIRATORY SYSTEM.

4. REFERENCES :

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by obawinner(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
IamGinger:

Must you be rude
I'm sure he meant behavioral objective.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by Pearlqueen(f): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
IamGinger:

You try joor but behavourial objectives and entry behavior dey miss
Plus summary, conclusion, assignment .Instructional material and Evaluation is very important....
See as school lockdown dey make me forget things but e no hard
Even TIME alloted to the class for which the topic should be covered.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by cochexky: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
Obviously, you no do woman things for school. U made sure no dine was wasted from ur school fees.

Thank you for helping that guy that went for Teaching interview without knowing that lesson note is a compulsory practical question.

How can someone want to be a teacher without knowing how to prepare a lesson note.

Well OP I have forgiven you because I know it's condition that made crayfish bend.. Teaching is not what u wanted to do before now, it's the yeye government that lead u to it. It's well.

RioCarputo:

LESSON.

RESPIRATORY SYSTEM.

4. REFERENCES :

Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by Decibel: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
RioCarputo:

LESSON.

RESPIRATORY SYSTEM.

4. REFERENCES :

Keep word : Lesson Plan not Lesson NOTE which involves the teacher and pupils activities.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by Horllaryehmi(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Okwyjesus:

Well that's the problem when we we engage none professional that couldn't get job anywhere to teach " future leaders"

Lesson note is a professional guide to a teacher in the classroom including your objective, learning aids to adopt, reinforcement and step by step approach to the lesson.

Abeg......Go and do PGD in Education

But the question is about lesson plan.
Isn't it different from lesson note?
Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by SenecaTheYonger: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
Which song are you listening to cheesy grin
sacajawea:
Why I go Chop Wakye and I no go Lick Shittor!
Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by BlackLaw: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
RioCarputo:

LESSON.

RESPIRATORY SYSTEM.

4. REFERENCES :

You did well by stating your idea of a lesson plan but you shouldn't have started by asking which school he graduated from. Which is why you may want to modify your comment to correct some of your typos.
Our elders say that he who bends down to look at his neighbor's anus does not know that he has left his own in the air for all to see.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by SmartyPants(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
reservd:

Lol, you are not a teacher and you didn't study education in school and you think you can come up with a lesson plan out of the blues? You funny sha, you think it's by knowing subtopics and a few things to write under them? Do you have an idea of the format required for writing one? Do you know the difference between lesson plan and lesson note? Just let the young man learn from his experience

Try to read and digest. You may not come up with a perfect lesson plan, but you can certainly present a competent plan that reflects initiative rather than training.
Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by lichocho(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
RioCarputo:

LESSON.

RESPIRATORY SYSTEM.

4. REFERENCES :

na d English confuse most of us..
Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by Decibel: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Horllaryehmi:

But the question is about lesson plan.
Isn't it different from lesson note?
It's lesson plan he was asked to prepare.
Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by Horllaryehmi(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Decibel:

Keep word : Lesson Plan not Lesson NOTE which involves the teacher and pupils activities.
Thanks for this emphasis.
Can you help us unravel the mystery of Lesson Plan?

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by Ademola94(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Why are we being irrational in this case!
The question is, that person who is asking for your knowledge and your guide in respect to is failure know fully well that he/she does not not know it all.
Also, you never can tell if he pass through faculty of education or not but we have to address every issue presented to us as if we are the one passing through same problem instead of playing with someone pains.
You know it does not mean you know it all.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by SmartyPants(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
loneprof:

The guy admitted he had only been taking private classes which is focused on helping students better understand topics with their regular textbooks. A note of lesson isn't considered important in such cases... At least he was honest enough with himself. Now that he knows, he'll be better prepared for the next interview. Sometimes, you must fail before you can pass.

Yes but I am more concerned by the fact that he was not able to even make a decent attempt. Sometimes one needs to think on their feet, and then explain after that you have no formal training.
Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by davibid: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
RioCarputo:

LESSON.

RESPIRATORY SYSTEM.

4. REFERENCES :

Nice one but include the objective of the topic:
What you expect the pupils to know after the topic.
Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by Chitumu: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
Walai:
My own problem is that 9 sticks is missing from the spaghetti I just bought undecided
I am sure that was golden penny spaghetti. the sticks are gettin thinner sef.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by Bahamas95(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mowsid:
This is why most times job application comes with certified years of experience
All these experience stuff dey tire me. You have to start from somewhere na.....These employers suppose to dey use their brains, they always make things difficult for employees.

If someone is qualified and capable of doing the job why not just employ them and forget about working experience? Na bad thing to get experience from the first place you apply for job?

3 Likes

Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by Skmoda360(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
RioCarputo:

LESSON.

RESPIRATORY SYSTEM.

4. REFERENCES :

That's not all, but, as a geologist what's my own with lesson note.
Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by Decibel: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
SmartyPants:

Try to read and digest. You may not come up with a perfect lesson plan, but you can certainly present a competent plan that reflects initiative rather than training.
Writing lesson plan is different from lesson note. It's just about an architect and the builder.
Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by SmartyPants(m): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Decibel:

Writing lesson plan is different from lesson note. It's just about an architect and the builder.

This does not have any visible nexus with my post.
Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by Skmoda360(m): 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
IamGinger:

Plus summary, conclusion, assignment .Instructional material and Evaluation is very important....
I can see a graduate of Education department you are... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by seunayantokun(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
RioCarputo:

LESSON.

RESPIRATORY SYSTEM.

4. REFERENCES :

Brilliant! Excellento! Tres bien! Sadankata!

Others can contribute to this.
Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by sammycuts: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
can somebody start wt 20 dollar
Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by reservd(m): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
SmartyPants:

Without having an idea of what it's supposed to look like? We hear you
Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by Abdulmalik052(m): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
IamGinger:

I swear. It's not only you. It was your comment and his that made me remember some of these things. I've forgotten them. Something I did flawlessly last year...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by pek(m): 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
RioCarputo:
Which school did you graduated graduate from?. I'm not here to demean you in any form either.

4. REFERENCES :
Under this, you write the textbook you're making use of, it's its author or authors and the year it was published. that's That's all.

@OP, this is how your lesson notes should look like. hope Hope you find this helpfull helpful.

Re: How To Prepare A Lesson Plan by jekks(m): 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
Some people are planning for an escape route from this terrible profession while some are venturing into it. This life get as e be...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread / 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees / Tips To Stay Awake While Studying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.