Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) (64886 Views)

My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager / Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) / Madman Kills Native Doctor Over Goat In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by benedictuyi(m): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
An excerpt from TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Xavfra:

What makes you think your belief is right....
Instead of abandoning your preconceived ignorant opinion of buda, you have created beliefs about buda which you believe is true despite never, until now, questioning your beliefs about buda! The quoted statement of yours is a belief that Xavfra has, the assumption being that buda believes, which you would know is untrue if you had bothered to seek understanding.

Beliefs are never right, Its why they are believed instead of actually being known. You can only claim to believe rain is falling on your head if you are ignorant about the source of the water falling on your head, and if you believe your mother is your mother, you obviously are ignorant of who gave birth to you.

It's a hard concept to get ones head around, I know, considering how filled with preconceived ideas and beliefs most people are. Jesus, in fact, said its so hard that its easier for a camel to enter through the eye of a needle.

Belief is a thing done by demons, and should only be emulated if your like trembling like demons.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11663600_20200604102351774_jpeg_jpeg0a6707a5c919e2761327fab9920679aa

Smart people will seek to understand.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Evince(m): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
budaatum:

Not true! What you'd find in your Bible is words written by some people claimimg God instructed people to kill unbelievers, and you'd also find in there somewhere that you should love your enemies moreso.

That contradiction alone should keep you up at night if you just but thought about it a little instead of focusing on snipets of the book. But I bet you, like many, have never begun at "In the beginning" and diligently worked your way page by page to the end, so I can't expect you'd have wondered.
you need to read well. When u see all the contradictions u will agree that those holy Bibles are written by ignorant men. God story is a myth.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by oaugraduate1234(m): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
[quote author=Danielfx post=93569218][/quote]

You're a senseless animal
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
Evince:
you need to read well. When u see all the contradictions u will agree that those holy Bibles are written by ignorant men. God story is a myth.
Ignorant people see the contradictions as a reason to discard while some wonder and learn about and from the contradictions.

Ignorant men do not write books or every man would write one. You can check the validity of this statement by trying to write a book.

Myths have purposes and are written for reasons. Do you at all see what those purposes and reasons are?
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Bewiseedet(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

What do you mean yahoo yahoo you fvckhead? You mean your yahoo yahoo thieving pastors?
Baba for done get odeshi nah. Now baba done die boys so done dey cry
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
My brother leave God out of this, u will soon be cooling ur head soon.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by sonofElElyon: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
So he should've left Sodom and Gomorrah too right?
He did what He needed to do back then so that we can have this moderately insane world that we are now trying to cope with..

Also note that He is the possessor of the heavens and the earth and all things and beings belong to Him..

He has the sovereign right as the Creator and Owner of all to preserve or dispose of whatsoever and whosoever..

He is however a wise and just God who exercises His powers for the greater good of His creation..

Christ has come and reconciled man with God... Christ is the Advocate and Intercessor for mankind.. through Him we are at peace with God

Xavfra:

Hello budaatum it's been long....

Don't you consider this as hypocrisy
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by kareemkamil(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
The native doctor self no get ohdeyshi, what type of native doctor Is this one.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by OfoIgbo: 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
sageb:
Nothing ofoigbo no go see for Anambala

Thanks for the compliments

Meanwhile, the attachment below is from Prof. Catherine Acholonu

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Danielfx(m): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
oaugraduate1234:

You're a senseless animal
take heart
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by SweetOlive(f): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
Foolish man cheesy
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by earnit3: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
Oh
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by DEROX: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
Niceman4u:

The cone head has identy his fellow haggard-looking brother from Duffy mother.
I think that Igbo, on average must be neater u, d cone head.
Are you pained? Why not go defend your haggard looking fellow flat headed bros na me push am?
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by DEROX: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Skull miners talking.
As if breast miners are better
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Salt3: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Jesus Christ didn't kill anyone, neither did the disciples. My God is the giver of light and life, in Him there is no darkness nor death!!!

Wonder why God never killed Satan nor the angels that rebelled with him? Wonder why he would only punish and cast down into eternal damnation after judgement? He doesn't kill, he doesn't take, He only gives!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Galactico4ever(m): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
The Charms of the native doctor were useless afterall.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Niceman4u(m): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
DEROX:
Are you pained? Why not go defend your haggard looking fellow flat headed bros na me push am?

What business do I ve with a very dirty cone head whose stock in trade is harvesting human parts?
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by DEROX: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Niceman4u:

What business do I ve with a very dirty cone head whose stock in trade is harvesting human parts?
pls no be me kill native doc haba na Igbo do am na
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by lascos912(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
This month no good for igbos always bad news
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Babisha10(m): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
Clap for anambara state they're making headlines this days
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by prospect11(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
illicit:
Can't God tell him so

I don't doubt his story

This person sounds like a no learned fellow, God asked him to go and kill.

Where the hell is the God that sent him on the murder errand?
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by raphy(m): 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
see righteousness brother don kill person say na God tell am ..

OK a walking skeleton kill person...
caramba me skramba
slawomir this niggah is high more than highness

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Sunshinegold44: 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
You're completely a fake gods and pastor
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by TruthinAction: 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
Who made him a clergy? Look at him like agbero. Maybe he took tramadol.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by BuchiPrinzy: 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
Now we will see the reason to doubt these god things. They're just cruises.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Evince(m): 12:48am On Sep 05, 2020
emror4u:
Oga shift left if you have nothing reasonable to say...

how u so love ur slave chain
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by OLUROCKS(m): 12:56am On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

Only if God is a hypocrite can God tell him so since God would be telling him to break the fifth commandment.

didn't the same God get angry at Saul for not breaking the 5th commandment
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 12:56am On Sep 05, 2020
Funny enough the god of the native doctor failed him , by not telling him someone was coming to kill him shocked and the God of the killer is wicked for sending him. Nothing good comes from the imaginary God that will put his said children in hell for not believing in him/her undecided confusion everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno / Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.