Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) (64885 Views)

My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager / Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) / Madman Kills Native Doctor Over Goat In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by GreatResearcher: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
SegFault:

He isn't a Christian.
lol
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
But wait ooo the native doctor no get jazz? How come the machete worked on him? Surely must be a fake one.. met his Waterloo.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Minemrys: 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
You see this thing called religi0n? I just tire. The SE and the N0rth are so much alike in as much as they'd like to deny it. They are very religious and ethno intolerant. Especially those who aren't exposed. There are 2 regi0ns i fear to travel to in this godforsaken 9ja, the south east and the n0rth.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by tungamaje: 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
And the native doctor with all his claimed spiritual power couldn't protect himself. All these people are fake/ They claim they give people protection whereas they themselves aren't safe. Useless juju people
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Akhirastriver(m): 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
[quote author=Danielfx post=93568784][/quote]
So where in the hadith Muhammad said thats the reason there's 70 virgins ,do u know y there are more women i hell dumbo
And thats in ur bible

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Akhirastriver(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
[quote author=Danielfx post=93568784][/quote]
Werey
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Sammyolis: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
No reason am too much
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Carlylepneuma: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
This police PPRO SP Haruna mohammed is a celeb in nairaland o! Wetin hin eye don see for anambra feHh! for him whole police career hin nova see am...

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Emyzoloye5(m): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
most of these crime comitters aren't from Anambra state ......they are mostly from Enugu , abia or Ebonyi state �
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Machant: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
This one na kotomo walai cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
SegFault:

1) I am talking about abrahamists. (I am supposed to include theists but let's leave that for now)
2)Check all the religious books of abrahamists (Islam, Judaism, Christianity) killing is justifiable under their god (including xenophobic behaviours, genocides, slavery, religious intolerance and all manner of rubbish)

And even without the abrahamist religion, killing happens

My problem is that you think there is one source of all evil. And that if everyone was like you, the world would be peaceful

Reality isn't like that
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
kikero:

And even without the abrahamist religion, killing happens

My problem is that you think there is one source of all evil. And that if everyone was like you, the world would be peaceful

Reality isn't like that
And please I'd like you to state where I made this "mind blowing fact", if I kill someone and I feel like its a good thing and if I kill someone and I feel it's a bad thing, which is worse? Reality ni reality kor.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
Foolishness of the highest order. If God wanted to kill him he wouldn't need his assistance.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
SegFault:

And please I'd like you to state where I made this "mind blowing fact", if I kill someone and I feel like its a good thing and if I kill someone and I feel it's a bad thing, which is worse? Reality ni reality kor.

Ok let's put it this way

You think that if there was no abrahamic religion, the world would be peaceful.

Sorry, it doesn't work that way
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
kikero:

Ok let's put it this way

You think that if there was no abrahamic religion, the world would be peaceful.

Sorry, it doesn't work that way
And again I'd like to ask you where did I make such a stupid statement.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by dex4sure: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
God sent you to go and shed blood...

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by CilicMarin: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by ZombieTERROR: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Xavfra:

Hello budaatum it's been long....
Don't you consider this as hypocrisy

Thats old testament before Jesus christ...
Before christainity
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Eborty(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
I think the evil spirits that visited ogun and ondo state has moved to east now(anambra state).

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by richPHAROAH: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
na here u go know say all these pastrs, babalawos , native doctors na scam

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by illicit(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

Thats old testament before Jesus christ... Before christainity
Ok
So where did " thou shall not kill" come from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
illicit:

Ok

So where did " thou shall not kill" come from
gringrin you don catch am. This one sweet me die.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by OVikkytan49: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
It's obvious that some people who call themselves men of God are possessed by evil spirits, yet they claim to be men of God and their delusional followers believe them.

I'm not an atheist by the way.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Obdk: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
One you see any good news from anambra,, Yoruba Muslim miscreants will flood nairaland wit dis type of news

https://www.nairaland.com/6097609/gov-obiano-gifts-innoson-ikenga
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
D Man Is Mad In Complexion.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by westbuoy: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
God instructed him from Heaven , Man will instruct him to prison from earth here

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by MrEgghead(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1363494/man-kills-native-doctor-anambra-claims-god-instructed-photo/
Many people here in Nigeria are suffering from various psychiatric problems they are not aware of.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by faceland: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
This police station looks like our Division 12. Must be the same person that built/design them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.