Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) (64882 Views)

My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager / Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) / Madman Kills Native Doctor Over Goat In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by illicit(m): 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:
Did God tell you God told Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Samuel, David to kill?
Obey God is not the same as obeying the Bible.
God doesn't talk to me
He talks to the christains and the Jews of old.
It's all there in their bible
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:

God doesn't talk to me

He talks to the christains and the Jews of old.

It's all there in their bible
God may have talked to Christians of old but not many Christians can nit claim to have heard God talking to them today. And any Christian who is told to kill would need to question why God would ask them to disobey God's own commandment.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12268127_20200904133723856_jpeg_jpeg72e70d0f87bc80bf28c2e9e0d33b6792

In the quote above is thou shalt not steal, and thou shalt not commit adultery, and thou shalt not lie. Would you like to argue that Christians obey these commandments too?

Be honest illicit, you have not read the Bible from 'In the beginning' to the end, and even if you have, you have not questioned your understanding of what you've read and are simply creating beliefs in your head without considering the evidence in front of you.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by illicit(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

God may have talked to Christians of old but not many Christians can nit claim to have heard God talking to them today. And any Christian who is told to kill would need to question why God would ask them to disobey God's own commandment.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12268127_20200904133723856_jpeg_jpeg72e70d0f87bc80bf28c2e9e0d33b6792

In the quote above is thou shalt not steal, and thou shalt not commit adultery, and thou shalt not lie. Would you like to argue that Christians obey these commandments too?

Be honest illicit, you have not read the Bible from 'In the beginning' to the end, and even if you have, you have not questioned your understanding of what you've read and are simply creating beliefs in your head without considering the evidence in front of you.

I have read the Bible from back to back severally.

If a christain can believe the part of the Bible that said, thou shall not kill.

What happened to the part where he ordered Mass murder and ethnic cleansing.

is that unbelievable?
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:

I have read the Bible from back to back severally.
Sorry illicit, but I can not believe this to be true. Your level of understanding is not of one who has invested so much effort and time in reading such a huge complex book.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by illicit(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

Sorry illicit, but I can not believe this to be true. Your level of understanding is not of one who has invested so much effort and time in reading such a huge complex book.

understanding is relative.

It's not rocket science. this is a matter of something written so plainly in black and white.

How u chose to understand it is personal to u, and no authority mandates me to abide to your own understanding.

you are beginning to sound like a proselytizer now
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:

understanding is relative.

It's not rocket science. this is a matter of something written so plainly in black and white.

How u chose to understand it is personal to u, and no authority mandates me to abide to your own understanding.

you are beginning to sound like a proselytizer now
Understanding is not relative, illicit. Relative understanding is when you read a simple statement like "thou shalt not kill", and understand it to mean thou shalt kill, and the proper word for such an understanding is ignorance! Those who read their Bible would have learnt of the unrelative understanding when [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+4%3A1-13&version=KJV]Jesus was tempted with a relative understanding on the mountain[/url].

And yes, I am proselytizing that you use your brain and mind but please know that your understanding is entirely up to you. Be responsible for it instead of blaming it on the Bible or on God or buda.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by illicit(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

Understanding is not relative, illicit. Relative understanding is when you read a simple statement like "thou shalt not kill", and understand it to mean thou shalt kill, and the proper word for such an understanding is ignorance! Those who read their Bible would have learnt of the unrelative understanding when [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+4%3A1-13&version=KJV]Jesus was tempted with a relative understanding on the mountain[/url].

And yes, I am proselytizing that you use your brain and mind but please know that your understanding is entirely up to you. Be responsible for it instead of blaming it on the Bible or on God or buda.

So u are d only one using ur brain and mind now.

This is becoming an argument, very uninteresting and provocative.

I think it's time u keep you keep ur opinions to yourself.

Typical proselytizer.

I have read the Bible and my interpretation is mine.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:

So u are d only one using ur brain and mind now.

This is becoming an argument, very uninteresting and provocative.

I think it's time u keep you keep ur opinions to yourself.

Typical proselytizer.

I have read the Bible and my interpretation is mine.
This is a discussion, and we are only having it because you choose to respond to my posts. When you've had enough you will assert your freedom to stop instead of assuming you can tell me what to do with my opinions! Your interpretation is after all your's as you say, though one must wonder why you keep insisting to interpret for Christians.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by illicit(m): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

This is a discussion, and we are only having it because you choose to respond to my posts. When you've had enough you will assert your freedom to stop instead of assuming you can tell me what to do with my opinions! Your interpretation is after all your's as you say, though one must wonder why you keep insisting to interpret for Christians.

To me it is a discussion but to you it is an argument as u want me to swap my understanding for yours because like u said its inferior to yours.
( Telling me to use my brain and mind the same way u used yours so that I can get the same opinion u got is ridiculous)

I don't speak for the christains as most of them will disagree with some points I mentioned.

I am speaking as someone who has read the Bible as it was written in black and white like any other book.

I never presume my points to be superior to yours and I won't want u to change ur opinion.

My opinion is the opinion of people who will read what was written without any sentiment.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:

To me it is a discussion but to you it is an argument as u want me to swap my understanding for yours because like u said its inferior to yours.
( Telling me to use my brain and mind the same way u used yours so that I can get the same opinion u got is ridiculous)

I don't speak for the christains as most of them will disagree with some points I mentioned.

I am speaking as someone who has read the Bible as it was written in black and white like any other book.

I never presume my points to be superior to yours and I won't want u to change ur opinion.

My opinion is the opinion of people who will read what was written without any sentiment.

Its your opinion that this is an argument and you are trying to impose that opinion on me who sees this as a discussion. Do know that I do consider my opinion to be superior to your's, which is why I hold on to it instead of abandoning it for your inferior opinion.

There is nothing like "any other book". Books have different levels of complexity and are read and understood or not understood within ones intellectual level, which may be up to the task of actually understanding what is read or not. To claim a religious book with sentiment towards God is written without sentiment just shows you don't really understand its sentiment.

Here is one you may try to test your understanding level.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by illicit(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

Its your opinion that this is an argument and you are trying to impose that opinion on me who sees this as a discussion. Do know that I do consider my opinion to be superior to your's, which is why I hold on to it instead of abandoning it for your inferior opinion.

There is nothing like "any other book". Books have different levels of complexity and are read and understood or not understood within ones intellectual level, which may be up to the task of actually understanding what is read or not. To claim a religious book with sentiment towards God is written without sentiment just shows you don't really understand its sentiment.

Here is one you may try to test your understanding level.

Well. the way you have been sounding condescending and patronising makes me to conclude that while you may not have any problem with reading, you may have delusions of grandeur

Stick your superior opinion up your nostrils.

Whatever you think about any book is your business, stop quoting me with your deluded rejoinders.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:

Well. the way you have been sounding condescending and patronising makes me to conclude that while you may not have any problem with reading, you may have delusions of grandeur

Stick your superior opinion up your nostrils.

Whatever you think about any book is your business, stop quoting me with your deluded rejoinders.
You know you came on here to argue because of my response to you on your inability to see the benefit in learning to write properly, and you have only managed to show the defects in your reading abilities which you never bothered to hone and perfect.

When you've had enough, you'd take your own advice, I'm certain. buda is going nowhere.

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by illicit(m): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

You know you came on here to argue because of my response to you on your inability to see the benefit in learning to write properly, and you have only managed to show the defects in your reading abilities which you never bothered to hone and perfect.

When you've had enough, you'd take your own advice, I'm certain. buda is going nowhere.

That's not true.

However I teach reading and writing , inasmuch as I have seen people benefit from reading, myself included, same can't be said for writing ( graphology), Writing in beautiful scripts is mostly for fashion as it don't anyway condone any intelligence.

The geniuses don't have the best handwriting and the student with the best handwriting is not always the most intelligent.

Reading is another thing entirely.

I discuss religion but I never argue about it or hold my opinion above that of others
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Stop being pathetic here . Did I insult the dead man or I blamed the God he served for not saving him? Y’all be pushing me to reciprocate ur insults to get ban and I don’t care . I don’t welcome insult, u are the “oni Iranu oshi and not me “
PAGAN9JA:

Clearly you don't have a God (brain and mind) or else you would not make fun of an elder's death. Do you have any idea how much knowledge of the past is lost when such elders die? Awon iranu
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
SexytorresE:
Stop being pathetic here . Did I insult the dead man or I blamed the God he served for not saving him? Y’all be pushing me to reciprocate ur insults to get ban and I don’t care . I don’t welcome insult, u are the “oni Iranu oshi and not me “

Don't lie like that ok! Ode oshi oloriburuku

You clearly said you find it funny. What is funny about an elderly man losing his life? So us traditionalists never die? Is your brain stuck in your backside?
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:

I discuss religion but I never argue about it or hold my opinion above that of others
Well, this is a discussion about religion where you are trying to convince me what you think others believe and do despite all the evidence suggesting otherwise.

Hardly would you come across a Christian who claims God told them to do evil, and you'd hardly come across any Christian who would agree with any Christian who claims God told them to do evil. If you do, please point them out and we could see how they justify it.

By the way, here is a thread where a Christian is claiming satan is responsible for the evil humans do. You would note I'm informing that person to stop being irresponsible and take responsibility for the evil they do.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by illicit(m): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

Well, this is a discussion about religion where you are trying to convince me what you think others believe and do despite all the evidence suggesting otherwise.

Hardly would you come across a Christian who claims God told them to do evil, and you'd hardly come across any Christian who would agree with any Christian who claims God told them to do evil. If you do, please point them out and we could see how they justify it.

By the way, here is a thread where a Christian is claiming satan is responsible for the evil humans do. You would note I'm informing that person to stop being irresponsible and take responsibility for the evil they do.

My opinion is that if God could tell the Jews of old to kill their neighbours as written in the Bible, then it is not far fetched if a modern christain said God told him to kill.

Christains will try to circumvent this and ssubtly disagree with this by saying the Bible somewhere said " Thou shall not kill" and that the canaaanites were evil and idol worshippers.
The same Bible that recorded the above.

Inasmuch as christains won't readily agree with this, it is my opinion that Bible is open to individual translation then.
Because I know what I read.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:

My opinion is that if God could tell the Jews of old to kill their neighbours as written in the Bible,
This, to start with, is untrue! What is true is those Jews who killed their neighbours wrote and we now read, that God told them to kill their neighbours, and it would not be wrong for intelligent people to ask if what they wrote is true, especially considering other verses in the Bible where it is written that God commanded that one should not kill.

illicit:
it is my opinion that Bible is open to individual translation then.
Because I know what I read.
And I am very strongly advising you to use your own mind and head to individually translation interpret and understand the Bible you read for your individual self instead of adopting some ignorant understanding. Jesus did that as you would notice if you read, and so am I.

It is ignorant people who just accept the interpretation of others without questioning what they are told.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by illicit(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

This, to start with, is untrue! What is true is those Jews who killed their neighbours wrote and we now read, that God told them to kill their neighbours, and it would not be wrong for intelligent people to ask if what they wrote is true, especially considering other verses in the Bible where it is written that God commanded that one should not kill.

And I am very strongly advising you to use your own mind and head to individually translation interpret and understand the Bible you read for your individual self instead of adopting some ignorant understanding. Jesus did that as you would notice if you read, and so am I.

It is ignorant people who just accept the interpretation of others without questioning what they are told.

You are not listening.

I do not adopt anybody's translation and I won't.

What I stated are my own opinion according to what I read in the Bible.

The christains have never denied that the Jews killed their neighbours on God's instruction. They might just find a way to talk around it by citing that the neighbors were wicked and must be destroyed. Their opinion.

If I get you right, you think it never happened that way and that the Jews lied.

Well, good luck.

That's your opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Evince(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
I
emror4u:
Oga shift left if you have nothing reasonable to say...

You are not divinely incapable of reading and understanding English

If 1Sam 15:3 records God asking the Israelite army to utterly wipe out the Amalekites down to the women and children - a terrible war crime

Then yes, God commanded genocide and is murderer �. Fear of hell has held u bound from child indoctrination this probably had made incapable of questioning illogical stuffs
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:

You are not listening.

I do not adopt anybody's translation and I won't.

What I stated are my own opinion according to what I read in the Bible.

The christains have never denied that the Jews killed their neighbours on God's instruction. They might just find a way to talk around it by citing that the neighbors were wicked and must be destroyed. Their opinion.

If I get you right, you think it never happened that way and that the Jews lied.

Well, good luck.

That's your opinion.
The Jews lied when they claimed God told them to kill people just as this individual too is lying, and accepting their lie is an uncritical acceptance of their interpretation of what they did. You would definitely not take the same uncritical stance if some group of Christians said their God told them to kill some people in Nigeria, so why would you accept such nonsense just because it is written in the Bible? Do you think the Bible was written by God, perhaps? I must say that it does not read like God wrote it, or we'd be reading something like, "I, God, told the Israelites to kill people", which is clearly not what was written.

The Christians do not have to admit or deny it since you are capable of reading for yourself and understanding what you read by yourself. If you want us to discuss what Christians believe however, I can try, though I must confess that I am likely not going to be much good at it since my own stance is that belief itself is not a Christ thing but a satan thing, as is clearly contradictorily written.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11663600_20200604102351774_jpeg_jpeg0a6707a5c919e2761327fab9920679aa

Do know that most Christians do not agree with this individual opinion of mine, but I do wonder why you who do not believe in God would believe a book written by human beings about God.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by illicit(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

The Jews lied when they claimed God told them to kill people just as this individual too is lying, and accepting their lie is an uncritical acceptance of their interpretation of what they did. You would definitely not take the same uncritical stance if some group of Christians said their God told them to kill some people in Nigeria, so why would you accept such nonsense just because it is written in the Bible? Do you think the Bible was written by God, perhaps? I must say that it does not read like God wrote it, or we'd be reading something like, "I, God, told the Israelites to kill people", which is clearly not what was written.

The Christians do not have to admit or deny it since you are capable of reading for yourself and understanding what you read by yourself. If you want us to discuss what Christians believe however, I can try, though I must confess that I am likely not going to be much good at it since my own stance is that belief itself is not a Christ thing but a satan thing, as is clearly contradictorily written.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11663600_20200604102351774_jpeg_jpeg0a6707a5c919e2761327fab9920679aa

Do know that most Christians do not agree with this individual opinion of mine, but I do wonder why you who do not believe in God would believe a book written by human beings about God.

I believe the Nigerian Man that said God told him to kill the herbalist.
That was my stance from the beginning of this thread.

Why should I disagree
I saw records of such in the Bible. Any christain that disagree is an hypocrite.

Btw I believe in God but not as the Bible portrayed Him.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:

I believe the Nigerian Man that said God told him to kill the herbalist.
That was my stance from the beginning of this thread.

Why should I disagree
I saw records of such in the Bible. Any christain that disagree is an hypocrite.

Btw I believe in God but not as the Bible portrayed Him.
You believe what the man said because you read records of such written in the Bible? So, if I told you I never had sex with anyone ever but gave birth to a baby boy, you will believe me because you "saw records of such in the Bible" too?

I don't believe you, illicit! I believe you can not possibly be that gullible and ignorant and I dare you to prove me wrong!
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by illicit(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

You believe what the man said because you read records of such written in the Bible? So, if I told you I never had sex with anyone ever but gave birth to a baby boy, you will believe me because you "saw records of such in the Bible" too?

I don't believe you, illicit! I believe you can not possibly be that gullible and ignorant and I dare you to prove me wrong!

Oga u don't seem to understand what sarcasm means.

I was just exposing the hypocrisy of christainity.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:

Oga u don't seem to understand what sarcasm means.

I was just exposing the hypocrisy of christainity.
I never assume sarcasm, and at best you were exposing the hypocrisy of some Christians and were wrong to generalise as you did and use the Bible to support your so called sarcasm.

You know very well that most Christians do not kill and would not claim God told them to kill if they did kill, so I can't exactly accept your claim of sarcasm.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by illicit(m): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

I never assume sarcasm, and at best you were exposing the hypocrisy of some Christians and were wrong to generalise as you did and use the Bible to support your so called sarcasm.

You know very well that most Christians do not kill and would not claim God told them to kill if they did kill, so I can't exactly accept your claim of sarcasm.

It's still your opinion

Bye
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:

It's still your opinion

Bye
Yes it is. As your opinion is still your's.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:59am On Sep 07, 2020
kkpak:
Wonders shall never end in Nigeria
So fvcked up a ghetto race.
So pitiful.
They need help my people.
That cannibalism trait still exists in them all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos / Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.