Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) (64889 Views)

My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager / Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) / Madman Kills Native Doctor Over Goat In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by FinestAntichrist: 2:20am On Sep 05, 2020
Stupid fellow

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by sizweba101: 3:48am On Sep 05, 2020
This is not the whole truth abt the story
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by illicit(m): 4:10am On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

No. I will rather tell that to the murdering liars who claimed God told them to kill the Canaanites and the Edomites and the Jebusites!

Well God told them

It is written in their book.

So any xtian that claims God told him to kill someone today is not lying.

The same God told their ancestors the same thing
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by illicit(m): 4:13am On Sep 05, 2020
prospect11:

This person sounds like a no learned fellow, God asked him to go and kill.

Where the hell is the God that sent him on the murder errand?

I don't doubt his story.

If God told the Jews to kill the Canaanites, why can't the same God tell him to kill people now
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:15am On Sep 05, 2020
SexytorresE:
Funny enough the god of the native doctor failed him , by not telling him someone was coming to kill him shocked and the God of the killer is wicked for sending him. Nothing good comes from the imaginary God that will put his said children in hell for not believing in him/her undecided confusion everywhere

Next when someone kills you I will post the same thing about your powerless idol; the dead jewish man jesus.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by sageb: 6:33am On Sep 05, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Thanks for the compliments

Meanwhile, the attachment below is from Prof. Catherine Acholonu
ofoigbo the historian, i like your acts in a crazy way.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 05, 2020
Why drinking panadol for another man's headache? Are you that jobless?? My friend face your lane.

Evince:
how u so love ur slave chain
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Next when someone kills you I will post the same thing about your powerless idol; the dead jewish man jesus.
but I’m a free thinker . I don’t have a God undecided my God is my brain and mind , wake up man
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 05, 2020
sonofElElyon:
So he should've left Sodom and Gomorrah too right?
He did what He needed to do back then so that we can have this moderately insane world that we are now trying to cope with..

Also note that He is the possessor of the heavens and the earth and all things and beings belong to Him..

He has the sovereign right as the Creator and Owner of all to preserve or dispose of whatsoever and whosoever..

He is however a wise and just God who exercises His powers for the greater good of His creation..

Christ has come and reconciled man with God... Christ is the Advocate and Intercessor for mankind.. through Him we are at peace with God

Then he's not omnipotent or loving.....
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

Instead of abandoning your preconceived ignorant opinion of buda, you have created beliefs about buda which you believe is true despite never, until now, questioning your beliefs about buda! The quoted statement of yours is a belief that Xavfra has, the assumption being that buda believes, which you would know is untrue if you had bothered to seek understanding.

Beliefs are never right, Its why they are believed instead of actually being known. You can only claim to believe rain is falling on your head if you are ignorant about the source of the water falling on your head, and if you believe your mother is your mother, you obviously are ignorant of who gave birth to you.

It's a hard concept to get ones head around, I know, considering how filled with preconceived ideas and beliefs most people are. Jesus, in fact, said its so hard that its easier for a camel to enter through the eye of a needle.

Belief is a thing done by demons, and should only be emulated if your like trembling like demons.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11663600_20200604102351774_jpeg_jpeg0a6707a5c919e2761327fab9920679aa

Smart people will seek to understand.

Lmaoooooooooo grin grin cheesy

Somethings are best kept within.....

by thy will thou hast casted thy feet on a rock.
To that which shall befall thy feet shall be worst to that which accepts that which comes with that action

thou hast put what was not as to what is even though thou knowest what thy sayeth is wrong......
With thy making some writ of summons, thou might feel that thou is right and thy neighbor speaketh wrong
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 8:29am On Sep 05, 2020
OLUROCKS:

didn't the same God get angry at Saul for not breaking the 5th commandment

Ignorant people writing what they want ignorant people to believe and here you are just believing like the want you to believe!

I find it amazing that though you might not believe in God you believe what is written in a book.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 8:33am On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:

Well God told them

It is written in their book.

So any xtian that claims God told him to kill someone today is not lying.

The same God told their ancestors the same thing
So, you read it in a book and you believe God done it? Do you believe God wrote the Bible too and printed it on a printing press in heaven?

You should kindly stop accusing Christians of the ignorance that you seem to be guilty of!
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2020
Xavfra:

Lmaoooooooooo grin grin cheesy

Somethings are best kept within.....
As you can see, I love intelligent discourse.

Do let me know when you are willing to share what is within.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

As you can see, I love intelligent discourse.

Do let me know when you are willing to share what is within.

I've already shared it wink

Did you read ARAGON
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by illicit(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

So, you read it in a book and you believe God done it? Do you believe God wrote the Bible too and printed it on a printing press in heaven?

You should kindly stop accusing Christians of the ignorance that you seem to be guilty of!

lol talking about books

u don't seem to understand that we are on the same page
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Alimat40: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2020
Anambra again. Two lovers commit suicide. Clergyman killed native doctor. What next? People of anambra State be on guard you may be the next target. Chia anambra nothing good comes from this state.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:19am On Sep 05, 2020
SexytorresE:
but I’m a free thinker . I don’t have a God undecided my God is my brain and mind , wake up man

Clearly you don't have a God (brain and mind) or else you would not make fun of an elder's death. Do you have any idea how much knowledge of the past is lost when such elders die? Awon iranu
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by sonofElElyon: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2020
Then you don't understand the concept of free will and judgement

Xavfra:

Then he's not omnipotent or loving.....
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2020
sonofElElyon:
Then you don't understand the concept of free will and judgement

You probably don't understand it as well
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by sonofElElyon: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
I'm not in your boat bro..

Much love

Xavfra:

You probably don't understand it as well
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
sonofElElyon:
I'm not in your boat bro..

Much love

Glad you know....

Much love ❤️
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Aquarapha1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
By
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:

lol talking about books

u don't seem to understand that we are on the same page
I very much doubt we are in the same page in such a big book. In fact, I'm wondering if we are in the same book.

I would never claim God told ancestors to kill anyone even if I read it in the Bible.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by illicit(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

I very much doubt we are in the same page in such a big book. In fact, I'm wondering if we are in the same book.

I would never claim God told ancestors to kill anyone even if I read it in the Bible.

well, most christains believe it, I don't
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:

well, most christians believe it, I don't
I like talking about the forest in my own eyes instead of the twigs in the eyes of others, and I limit my discussions to the forest in the eye of those I'm conversing with instead of the twigs they claim is in the eyes of others. That way, we are both talking about what we ought to know.

Most Christians do not believe God tells them to kill, illicit. You'd find many disagreeing with that point on here and would in fact have difficulty pointing out one Christian who agrees.

You may try though.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by OfoIgbo: 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
sageb:
ofoigbo the historian, i like your acts in a crazy way.

I try to bring out facts, not doctored history, as is being done by people with agenda.

Just another one. Mr. Lawton was a colonial District Officer who studied Nri around 1917, and saw evidence of the Benin/Nri relationship. Below was what he said/wrote about Nri

"Lawton: This tribe was very hostile to the Europeans, because before the British Obalike was Eze Nri, and crowned the Kings of Benin and presided ritually over the surrounding people."

NRI JI OFO
NRI BU ISI IGBO
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by illicit(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

I like talking about the forest in my own eyes instead of the twigs in the eyes of others, and I limit my discussions to the forest in the eye of those I'm conversing with instead of the twigs they claim is in the eyes of others. That way, we are both talking about what we ought to know.

Most Christians do not believe God tells them to kill, illicit. You'd find many disagreeing with that point on here and would in fact have difficulty pointing out one Christian who agrees.

You may try though.

Any Christan that don't believe that God can tell him to kill like the Israelites were told is an heretic
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:

Any Christan that don't believe that God can tell him to kill like the Israelites were told is an heretic
According to you!

Most sensible people would first require evidence that whatever is telling them to kill is truly God.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by illicit(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

According to you!

Most sensible people would first require evidence that whatever is telling them to kill is truly God.

Good christains must not question God.

That's what their bible said
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:

Good christains must not question God.

That's what their bible said
Good Christians will always question their understanding of God or they'll find themselves obeying satan thinking they are obeying God.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by illicit(m): 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

Good Christians will always question their understanding of God or they'll find themselves obeying satan thinking they are obeying God.

That's going against the Bible.

Did Abraham, , Moses, Joshua, Samuel, David questioned God when told to kill

No

U must obey at least before any complain.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:

That's going against the Bible.

Did Abraham, , Moses, Joshua, Samuel, David questioned God when told to kill

No

U must obey at least before any complain.
Did God tell you God told Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Samuel, David to kill?

Obey God is not the same as obeying the Bible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.