Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) (64888 Views)

My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager / Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) / Madman Kills Native Doctor Over Goat In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Tramadol doing it's work wella.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by mozona(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
God ask you to do it but God did not tell you the repercussion.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Darlingboy4sure(m): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
The FP death story above this one, is from Anambra!
Hmmm what's happening in that station

Mr man God cannot contradict himself. He said "THOU SHALL NOT KILL"
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Sholaco: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
This people self
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
budaatum:

Only if God is a hypocrite can God tell him so since God would be telling him to break the fifth commandment.

But when God send Jesus to come and die, how did he expect that to take place without breaking the fifth rule he laid down to be followed? Christianity and confusions

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by FairAdvocate(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
What is going on in Anambra lately?
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by nNEOo(m): 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
Jaapu:

The sauce will choke you till death.

just like that ? cheesy
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
Igbo Amaka.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
DisLifeSha:
Go and read the passage and understand well
cheesy grin

Making excuses for your God ba......what else is to understand

2 Likes

ZombieTERROR:

Thats old testament before Jesus christ...
Before christainity

grin grin grin

That means God changes

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Oteikwu1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
Dis country self
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by letitrainnow(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
Not send by God ooo.
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Chukwumez(m): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by JordanMichael(m): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
Native doctor wey machete dey pernetrate, is that one a native doctor
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
East don cast. They kinda terrible news coming from that side is bedeviling
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Chidex50(m): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
Na only bad news this Blogger dey see for Anambra
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by sageb: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nothing ofoigbo no go see for Anambala
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Duru009(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Anambra amaka !!!
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by molbic(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
DEROX:
grin wonders shall never end in Igbo landlocked land see how hagard he looks anyways he should tell them that in court
see as the guy resemble your father

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by OlawaleBammie: 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Anambra again!!!!! Chukwuma kill Chukwudi.... Gambari paa Fulani ko lejo nuu
grin grin grin grin grin

Omo Ake grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nonsense. Besides, he looks older than his age

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
whats happening in Anambra state? who we offend?
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nonsense..the baba use him money by 1 leg of antelope and kegcof palm wine give ode fake muyen. Na the retaliation be this grin
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by drololaaof: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
He is mentally deranged, he is hearing from the devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
illicit:

You can tell that to the Canaanites? edomites?? Jebusites
No. I will rather tell that to the murdering liars who claimed God told them to kill the Canaanites and the Edomites and the Jebusites!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

But when God send Jesus to come and die, how did he expect that to take place without breaking the fifth rule he laid down to be followed? Christianity and confusions
God did not send Jesus to check me and die. Jesus came to educate ignorant people who then turned around and killed him them made him their God in guilt.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by shaggy007(m): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ofeke dibia
Re: Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) by budaatum: 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Xavfra:

Hello budaatum it's been long....

Don't you consider this as hypocrisy
"This", being the ignorant fool who is lying God told him to kill? If so, no. I simply consider him ignorant, and I consider all those who accept him blaming God ignorant idiots too.

In this thread here, some people are claiming my ass is making them sin. You'd see me telling them to take responsibility for their weakness instead of blaming their weakness on my ass. If they learn the teachings of Jesus instead of just ignorantly believing what they read without bothering to understand it, they will be strong and more capable of resisting evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno / Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.