Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? (65166 Views)

I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video / How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You / Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by inumidun2010(m): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2020
This reminds me of wizkid ft Wande coal( She whine it for me)
Wande's verse explain it all : 80% of besties are FUCKMATE especially if they claim COUSINS when they are not even related...
If you have a lover and you still want bestie in another person, something is wrong with YOU...
Your lover should be your bestie

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Austeeenxx: 9:48am On Sep 05, 2020
Man, I'm lost. How can your boyfriend or girlfriend not be your bestie? What manner of relationship is that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by kiddkash(m): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2020
absolutely.

when you keep waiting for the mango to ripen, some are already eating it with salt

6 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Alexaonfleek: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Funny you. There are still a few men with principles who have self control.
Dem no reach 17 for this country again

5 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by frozen70(f): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2020
obembet:
Most Nigerians guys believe that its total scam for a Lady to have a male friend as bestie when they in serious relationship.

But the truth there is that most ladies prefer a male Friend as bestie because ladies believe that men are more secretive than ladies and its more easier to get good advice from a guys than Ladies.

So can you allow your girlfriend to have male friend as bestie?

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44

It's very difficult to be too close to a man with out sex or dirty talks

If not then what's the closeness for. A man will always want something from a woman

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Alexaonfleek: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2020
PrinceGoku:

We know all these lies end here. So it's pointless arguing unnecessary. Biko it is not my fault, but your diary... cheesy
undecided
Leave me and my lies alone

My diary
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by PrinceGoku(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2020
tongue
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Alexaonfleek: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2020
PrinceGoku:

I thought you'd form Saint for me nd ur diary.
gringrin
At least now we've known the truth let's quietly embrace humility when next we open our to say things we are not sure of that can later get us busted at the end tongue..

This exact thing made me deactivate my two accounts.
I don't even understand what you are even saying sef.
Why will I deactivate this my main account?
Where did you see me lie?
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by PrinceGoku(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2020
tongue
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Alexaonfleek: 11:16am On Sep 05, 2020
PrinceGoku:

You don't understand? toh, just let that place slide.
I didn't say you should deactivate. What I am saying is the way you counterfeited your diary by trying to pass a message just for passing sake was the same thing I did, and that drew many outrages from N'lers. I couldn't stand the pressure so I deactivated.

I didn't say you lie... most times we say things mistakenly without taking note of the little spots we left behind.
I see you're just looking for attention today and I don't have strength to give you that which you seek.
I've gone through my diary again and I'm still looking for the little spot you're talking about.

Good day.
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by PrinceGoku(m): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
I see you're just looking for attention today and I don't have strength to give you that which you seek.
I've gone through my diary again and I'm still looking for the little spot you're talking about.

Good day.

Attention? lol!
Should I say you have Attention Deficit Disorder that you cant thorough mindedly understand what I typed there?
You are more than this. Don't make me think you the other way.
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Lecturebidz(m): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
My father once told me,
" Nomso or gbe lun boki ve a kwase ga".
Meaning,
A man and a lady can't be JUST friends.
I will never run a parallel serious relationship in the guise of bestie.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by charsola: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ejenavi18:
It's possible op.
Just like someone said up there, it depends on what the friendship is built on.
I have male friends whom I'm very close to, more like besties but we have boundaries.
b
So how is he your bestie when you set boundaries for him?does that make any logical sense?

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Sluvist(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
The most cheapest puna belongs to the bestie, i have 4 girls that takes me as a bestie, they just come for a good Bleep, even telling me all about their main bf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by flokii: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Yes.. until one develops attraction for the other, then story will change
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by IBreakRules: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
I can be my wife's bestie.
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Saintly01(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
This is super story.
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by MansoryMX(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
obembet:
Most Nigerian guys believe that it's total scam for a Lady to have a male friend as bestie when they in serious relationship.

But the truth there is that most ladies prefer a male Friend as bestie because ladies believe that men are more secretive than ladies and its more easier to get good advice from a guys than Ladies.

Why are you using mz_esheza photo as your profile pic?

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by RPirez: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nonsense! angry

Besties kor, Worsties ni. angry
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
obembet:
Most Nigerian guys believe that it's total scam for a Lady to have a male friend as bestie when they in serious relationship.

But the truth there is that most ladies prefer a male Friend as bestie because ladies believe that men are more secretive than ladies and its more much easier to get good advice from a guys than Ladies.

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by knowhowk: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
KidDarkness:

No ma'am, it doesn't always have to end in regrets. It might if the so called besties are " friends with benefits" with a lot of feelings. Two people of the opposite sex can sincerely be friends and there won't be any sexual connection or tension between them.
. Na Lie
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
davien:
Ended up fucking every one of my "bestie" though that's when I didn't have a gf.

Oloye grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Omoluabi16(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Yes. very possible. If boundaries are drawn and both have mutual respect.
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Johntemmy(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
sure it's possible.
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by od501: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
obembet:

Scam alert! Abort immediately. I say abort! Major super scam!

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by confydoedowaye(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
chocboi78:
My bestie has a boyfriend buh av made moves to bang her multiple times.. She just haven't given in..Yet
Anyday her boyfriend provokes her, she may likely give in, most girls do it to take revenge on their boyfriend.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by 4tomandchi: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Oga who are to think like that and for how long do you plan on doing it? If it's for a week or two fine but I bet you may not be able to resist her even for one night except the both of you are not attracted to each other.
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by GeneralPula: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by WEALTH304(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
all I know is that I have sinned greatly all in the name of female besties..the best part is that u can knack anywhere and anytime..so I won't allow my girl have one..
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by humilitypays(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
obembet:

Yes and No.

Yes if the guy is not attracted to the girl, as in the guy see the girl as a tomboy, almost like his fellow guys.

No, if the guy liked the girl when the so called mumu friendship started but out of wickedness the girl friend zoned him just to ensure she eats her cake and still have it back lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by skywalker240(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
roybanjo100:
Can a monkey live on a banana tree without eating it?
obembet answer this question and you will know your answer

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by luminouz(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sure. I have like two ladies i'm close to but I won't call them besties,just close friends. My mind has zeroed them into the sister/friend zone and my diick has NEVER stood up in their presence or absence.

The key is to understand that not all women are meant to be fuqed, some are friends,others sisters and still others acquaintances.....

#luminouznuggets

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? / Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.