Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? (65089 Views)

I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video / How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You / Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Austineva(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Enceladus:

What is this one saying like this
na d vagina people dem grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by phaco(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Can u have a chiken as pet without eating eat one day?
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by SirMichael1: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
emsco91:
I Once invited a gal to my lodge back then in school yrs . i seranded she peacefully and woke up smiling. I Never touch her.

like one guy said above "not all water are drinkable" because it's water or made of water doesnt mean you should drink it.
Inviting a girl over and having a girl is not the same thing.
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by SirMichael1: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
phaco:
Can u have a chiken as pet without eating eat one day?
I'm more concerned about the chicken eating me when it's hungry.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Me personally can't have MALE bestie when I have bf ooo.
Hell I can't even have a male bestie sef

I trust my self control but I don't trust these penis people and their testosterone cheesy
You get sense
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Estellie: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ahh! Is this a question??

I have trust issues when it comes to having female besties. In fact, e don dey become phobia grin I'm sacred of girls and what they're capable of doing when envy sets in angry so I have 4 male friends that are the 'bestest' kiss we barely even hug undecided no fears, no gossip, no backbite, no worries, just laughter and excess joy everyday.. How the sex wan take happen?? angry

All these people saying impossible impossible, If brothers and sisters can live together without sex then why can't besties? angry must everything be sex?
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Liposure: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
skywalker240:

even when the guy is impotent, his tongue and fingers are not.

for peace to reing, no male bestie o.

it is even better your girlfreind keeps a lesbian bestie than a male bestie
she will be cheating on you

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by SirMichael1: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sarita01:
Yes,most besties have sexual relationships.it might not be sex but at some point they might have romanced each other.its hard for two people of opposite sex to just be friends without having some form of romantic relationship,almost impossible(especially in Nigeria)besties are assistant boyfriends.
No, boyfriends are assistant besties.
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by SirMichael1: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Estellie:
Ahh! Is this a question??

I have trust issues when it comes to having female besties, in fact e don dey become phobia grin I'm sacred of girls and what they're capable of doing when envy sets in angry so I have 4 male friends that are the 'bestest' kiss we barely even hug undecided no fears, no gossip, no backbite, no worries, just laughter and excess joy everyday.. How the sex wan take happen?? angry

All these people saying impossible impossible, If brothers and sisters can live together without sex then why can't besties? angry must everything be signs?

That's why parents seperate their kids to different rooms when they've reached a certain age. You never heard of incest?

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by SirMichael1: 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
prekumohtim:

It all depends . I have known a lady for about 11 years. I'm her best friend and she relates with me as if am her fellow lady(I don't like It sha ...quite embarrassing ). She sometimes help me out with my chores even at late night hour. She tells me everything about her life & relationship. It's quite deep and embarrassing(the way she relates with me). On relationship level(assumption of being together ) we don't agree at all..cat and dog. If you asked her, who's your best female friend, she will point her hand to me(very nonsense girl grin).

People think and react to things differently. I have friends that can't keep ladies as bestie, they must go in. It just can't work. Such friend won't also allow their girlfriends to have men as bestie.
Different strokes for different folks which highly depend on individual behaviour
She'll cheat on you with her boyfriend.
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
SirMichael1:
She'll cheat on you with her boyfriend.

Not in relationship, only talking about my friend . We can't even hug, never held her hand before except she's injured. .lolz
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Liposure: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Dem no reach 17 for this country again
unfair thing to say
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by phatek(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
bestie of the opposit sex.. .. ..i jst dy look u undecided
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Liposure: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
WEALTH304:
all I know is that I have sinned greatly all in the name of female besties..the best part is that u can knack anywhere and anytime..so I won't allow my girl have one..
karma neva forgets

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Humorme2(f): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
I don't believe that shit. Any girl having a bestie when she also has a bf has a high tendency to cheat on her guy with the supposed bestie

Guys should be very wary of such kinda girls.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Liposure: 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sluvist:
The most cheapest puna belongs to the bestie, i have 4 girls that takes me as a bestie, they just come for a good Bleep, even telling me all about their main bf.
omo you dey chop beta awoof

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by nedley(m): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
I av 100s of female besties & der is no connection, relxnship has 2 be defined.
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Kaybaba5(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:
Keeping a sugar cube thinking it won't attract ant, that's what your statements imply,it is very wrong for me to have a male bestie when I already have a boyfriend,if he isn't my bestie,I wonder what he is then.

He is fukmate
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Liposure: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
frozen70:

It's very difficult to be too close to a man with out sex or dirty talks

If not then what's the closeness for. A man will always want something from a woman
you can't enjoy orange without sucking the juice
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Deborah98(f): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kaybaba5:

He is fukmate
God forbid undecided
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sluvist:
The most cheapest puna belongs to the bestie, i have 4 girls that takes me as a bestie, they just come for a good Bleep, even telling me all about their main bf.

You're the man! cheesy
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by sarjam05: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Op should tell us if she’d allow her man have female bestie na. Abi na only women fit get male bestie �.
I can allow my girl have a male bestie if she would allow me have a female bestie.
Truth is everyone wants sex with no strings attached and like someone said they’re Bleep mates. Who doesn’t want the Bleep without the responsibility and commitment. I sure would love a female bestie. More like the work of the house girl when mad am is not home. �
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. Homones dey rise, devil dey influence. Na after the act they go come dey reason wetin they just do so.

Right now self, I no dey befriend any lady wey be my spec. I no want make chat enter into midnight and devil go move me ask say 'what are you wearing?'

Idiot. Your wife needs to see this. cheesy
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Tywo2018: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ado paa real one.
roybanjo100:
Can a monkey live on a banana tree without eating it?

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Ivye(f): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Personally...I used to think it was possible for nothing to happen...
But recently I had a male best friend and now he's catching feels
He doesn't hide what he now wants....I never had feels before....but now I'm considering it sad
So....i don't think it's possible again...

4 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Tumbulum: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
Leezah:
A real man must be able to control his mouth. Don't ever expose what you had with a lady in secret, sleeping with you doesn't mean she is cheap. Every woman is expensive and has a secret admirer that wants to settle with her at all cost.

Treat a lady right.
✍️��
so you slept with your male bestie?
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by louiziana(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
yeah

Ok I'll read the rants of that Agbor girl, I'm from Umunede but never lived there. Nani?
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by charlesucheh(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
my GF can keep a male bestie if I've confirmed he is a strong gay!!!!

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by fubbyy(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sarita01:
Yes,most besties have sexual relationships.it might not be sex but at some point they might have romanced each other.its hard for two people of opposite sex to just be friends without having some form of romantic relationship,almost impossible(especially in Nigeria)besties are assistant boyfriends.
1000 likes, I said exactly what you said to my female cousin who's keeping this bestie of a thing and she said am old school,she even introduced the bestie to her husband, her bestie gets some information from her before her husband

During her birthday in January this year, bestie bought her a phone and she gave her former one to her husband

Now the husband is complaining, the bestie in question is also complaining telling her to give distance since the husband is no longer cool with it

The mystery of their relationship is that the bestie is so proud that you will kill your suspicious mind because no bad intentions can be that proud, this guy comes to their house and eat food, if she misbehave, this guy is the only one that cautions her and she'll behave well

The guy is too plain in this their bestie thing but I was one of the most guy men in that family before finding God so I know something others don't, am still looking at them though

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Alexaonfleek: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
louiziana:

Ok I'll read the rants of that Agbor girl, I'm from Umunede but never lived there. Nani?
E hu n mma

I hope you enjoy it smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

1990 Ring Bearer And Little Bride Later Turned Husband And Wife In 2018 (Photos) / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.