Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? (65045 Views)

I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video / How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You / Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Diamondniyi(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
aloyin:
well, it is possible. I am married with beautiful wife and children and i av a female bestie that we are very close to the extend that people that don't knw my wife thought she is my wife. We are very close to the extend that we dnt keep any secret for each other and i av NEVER see her pant. And we've been friends since 2016. So it is possible!
Maybe she no fine
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by luminouz(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
chocboi78:
I will tell her point blank what I want on the deal day, even though she knows already cause she keeps hanging around. like I said it's not a waste of my time as I didn't have to alter my normal life routines...
am in college and most peeps there re for fuqs..
so one day must be one day

Aiit
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Elsueno: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
KidDarkness:
It's possible to have a bestie of the opposite sex BUT they both have to be matured and have a high percentage of self control. That's the only way sex won't happen. Anything apart from that, then they are deceiving themselves.

Lol, even male and female saints avoid being besties
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Mrtaye: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
obembet:
Most Nigerian guys believe that it's total scam for a Lady to have a male friend as bestie when they in serious relationship.

But the truth there is that most ladies prefer a male Friend as bestie because ladies believe that men are more secretive than ladies and its more easier to get good advice from a guys than Ladies.

So can you allow your girlfriend to have male friend as bestie?
Hello nairalanders do you need heaps of used plastic (coke,Fanta bottle water) bottles for recycling and other purposes or you know of companies/industries that need them asap please kindly notify me via direct message.... thank you
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by symple: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
This said it all...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Madakiss666(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Say No to Bestie...

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Ademoore07(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Yes. I once had a female bestie. We never dated nor had sex. About 90% of men had trust issues. She's married now. I had to limit my interraction with her so as to give her the privacy she deserve in her marriage and she noticed it. She complained about it too. We are still best of friend.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by mamaafrik(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Leezah:
A real man must be able to control his mouth. Don't ever expose what you had with a lady in secret, sleeping with you doesn't mean she is cheap. Every woman is expensive and has a secret admirer that wants to settle with her at all cost.

Treat a lady right.
✍️��
have you heard of Premium lager Tears,be doing yaself.
Like ladies will be okay with their guy having a female bestie
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by MrJibana: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
grin grin
obembet post Op this is same as asking can corruption end in Nigeria? Somethings are inevitable...it only takes 1day to let your guard down and balm✨.....torey will now change to "it didn't mean anything"..stay off =93564248:
Most Nigerian guys believe that it's total scam for a Lady to have a male friend as bestie when they in serious relationship.

But the truth there is that most ladies prefer a male Friend as bestie because ladies believe that men are more secretive than ladies and its more easier to get good advice from a guys than Ladies.

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by mentored: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
obembet:

No please

Women are too emotional

The moment the male bestie have sex in mind

Pant will shift

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by haiti007(m): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
SAMBARRY:
can a yam and goat be friends?
grin grin grin
Never!!

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Lehospita: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
The female can never understand the thinking of male, when u as female may be thinking he is my bestie, him on the other will just be strategizing and waiting for the right opportunity
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by KrazyDave16(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Of course!

My female bestie knows I got no filter when it comes to 18+ stuff and she knows I would never do anything sensual to her.
Seeing us together one would think we're a couple. Hell her boyfriend almost had a fit when his friends told him about the way we behave to each other grin
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by SirMichael1: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Emotions are bound to crose paths and in every human is a whoring spirit which needs only cozyness, quietness and lust to take over.

You can't always claim self control. Na one day bestie-girl go go bestie-boy place, talk go reach rain fall. Wait for rain tire, e no go stop.

Penis dey rise, vagina dey wet. Body no be firewood.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Liposure: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Platonic friendship is possible only If i'm not sexually attracted to you. I can't fork my sister. Its sacrilege
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by bdchange(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
I will use my case as an example. I have a very female close friend. We met during my last year in secondary school which is over 10 years now. We became very close that we spend time at each other's house. Our family knows each other, she lives third street from mine. Sometimes she stays late in my place and I also do the same. She later had a bf. She was having issues with the bf because of me but I never cared since we were just friends. We did a lot together and talked about many things. Later I started having feelings for her in which she knows. I later controlled myself because I decided to value the friendship than starting a relationship which may have grumbled later on. We went to university differently and still communicate. Right now we are both matured and still close. She later told me of recent what transpired between she and her guy because of me. She really loved the guy but he doesn't want to believe that she was just a friend with me. According to her, he always complained that why is she in my place all the times. Whenever he visit or calls, it is either she is with me or I am with her. I couldn't understand the guy's perspective by then but now I know better. I sat her down and explain some certain things to her in which we both got wrong. I told her now I would have acted otherwise and she was also insensitive towards the guy's emotions. I told her no friend should be closer to you than your bf or someone you claim to love. You must be able to balance your friendship with your relationship. She was in my place this year and spend two days in my house. I only allowed that because she was not in any relationship as of then. I told her I won't allow it if she is in a relationship for reasons I explained to her. We are still close till now and have never had sex or any romance for over 10 years now. So, yes you can but it must not be with everyone.

7 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Liposure: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
SirMichael1:
Emotions are bound to crose paths and in every human is a whoring spirit which needs only cozyness, quietness and lust to take over.

You can't always claim self control. Na one day bestie-girl go go bestie-boy place, talk go reach rain fall. Wait for rain tire, e no go stop.

Penis dey rise, vagina dey wet. Body no be firewood.
body sef dey hot
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Liposure: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
mentored:

No please
Women are too emotional
The moment the male bestie have sex in mind
Pant will shift
she wasnt wearing pant
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by confydoedowaye(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
darediamond:

You Talk from Experience!!
Experience don wound me ooo. Make your partner your bestfriend, it is deceitfull to say, you have a partner whom you love, and simulteneously have a bestie (opposite sex) whom you trust. This applies to both the male and the female in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Lehospita: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
They might not have sex in mind at the very beginning, when the sex eventually happened, it will be like film
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by SirMichael1: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Liposure:
body sef dey hot
Lol. Homones dey rise, devil dey influence. Na after the act they go come dey reason wetin they just do so.

Right now self, I no dey befriend any lady wey be my spec. I no want make chat enter into midnight and devil go move me ask say 'what are you wearing?'
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by emsco91(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
I Once invited a gal to my lodge back then in school yrs . i seranded she peacefully and woke up smiling. I Never touch her.

like one guy said above "not all water are drinkable" because it's water or made of water doesnt mean you should drink it.
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by lamalama: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
aloyin:
well, it is possible. I am married with beautiful wife and children and i av a female bestie that we are very close to the extend that people that don't knw my wife thought she is my wife. We are very close to the extend that we dnt keep any secret for each other and i av NEVER see her pant. And we've been friends since 2016. So it is possible!
you are certainly going to have sex with her sooner or later.If not today its going to be much much later.
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Liposure: 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
dalass:

Abi oh. Can you keep a goat and yam without the goat doing justice to the yam?
There you are grin cheesy grin
sometimes, the yam can eat the goat

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Alexaonfleek: 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
louiziana:

You get sense, are you from Agbor?
yeah
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Pio44: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
I don Bleep two besties self
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by buzorcharles(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
No
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Liposure: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
Krexpah:
Yes very possible I have one female bestie for over 7 years now even my friends think we do have sex but that’s not true we are very close as very close
one day is oneday
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by studentofTruth: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
More like a Monkey having banana as bestie or a goat keeping yam as bestie.
You can as well keep chicken as your pet animal until hunger strikes.
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Liposure: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
emmanuelpopson:
I'll answer in this 9ice lyrics..

Ere ki laja n bekun se....
meaning..

what kinda play is the lion having with a dog...
child's play
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by SirMichael1: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
bdchange:
I will use my case as an example. I have a very female close friend. We met during my last year in secondary school which is over 10 years now. We became very close that we spend time at each other's house. Our family knows each other, she lives third street from mine. Sometimes she stays late in my place and I also do the same. She later had a bf. She was having issues with the bf because of me but I never cared since we were just friends. We did a lot together and talked about many things. Later I started having feelings for her in which she knows. I later controlled myself because I decided to value the friendship than starting a relationship which may have grumbled later on. We went to university differently and still communicate. Right now we are both matured and still close. She later told me of recent what transpired between she and her guy because of me. She really loved the guy but he doesn't want to believe that she was just a friend with me. According to her, he always complained that why is she in my place all the times. Whenever he visit or calls, it is either she is with me or I am with her. I couldn't understand the guy's perspective by then but now I know better. I sat her down and explain some certain things to her in which we both got wrong. I told her now I would have acted otherwise and she was also insensitive towards the guy's emotions. I told her no friend should be closer to you than your bf or someone you claim to love. You must be able to balance your friendship with your relationship. She was in my place this year and spend two days in my house. I only allowed that because she was not in any relationship as of then. I told her I won't allow it if she is in a relationship for reasons I explained to her. We are still close till now and have never had sex or any romance for over 10 years now. So, yes you can but it must not be with everyone.

You saw that part where you had feelings for her, if she also had feelings for you too then, forget. Na different stories we for dey read now.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
haiti007:
The ladies should get such secretive partner in their boyfriends or brothers. Male besties most times lead to FWB
All the time.. except he's gay, impotent or a scared virgin boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Ended Your Previous Relationship? / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.