Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? (65127 Views)

I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video / How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You / Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Burgerlomo: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
obembet:
Most Nigerian guys believe that it's total scam for a Lady to have a male friend as bestie when they in serious relationship.

But the truth there is that most ladies prefer a male Friend as bestie because ladies believe that men are more secretive than ladies and its more easier to get good advice from a guys than Ladies.

So can you allow your girlfriend to have male friend as bestie?

Very dangerous game

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Burgerlomo: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
Obierika:
It's just like asking a goat to watch over a piece of yam for you

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by SirMichael1: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Idiot. Your wife needs to see this. cheesy
My wife is in the kitchen cooking dinner and i'm sitted cross-feet in the living room using the computer in accessing Nairaland while my 18 months old daughter is crying loudly.

I just called her mother though, so the child is in the kitchen with her.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by wunmexbaby(f): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Yes off course, it's possible for a lady to have guy as her bestie without them having sex
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Oluwadami009(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
haiti007:

Never!! I can't
There is 80% chance that something might might happen

This is the tweet, it isn't impossible but because the chance of it happening is high human being takes the situation with the higher percentage as the norm.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by louiziana(m): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
E hu n mma
I hope you enjoy it smiley

Beautiful! Okay I'll keep in touch...
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by DeeCherry(f): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
roybanjo100:
Can a monkey live on a banana tree without eating it?

WISDOM!

DON'T LEAVE ME!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Lecturebidz(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
cray91:
To Whom it may concern! There's no such thing as bestie or getting advice from opposite sex it's all scam!

A shoulder to cry on is a dick to ride on!

Go argue with your dick or pussy

Word bruh! Word!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Dalby(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
obembet:
Most Nigerian guys believe that it's total scam for a Lady to have a male friend as bestie when they in serious relationship.

But the truth there is that most ladies prefer a male Friend as bestie because ladies believe that men are more secretive than ladies and its more easier to get good advice from a guys than Ladies.

Forget it, they always end up making out...
Why do you create the need to keep secrets
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by dalass(f): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Liposure:
sometimes, the yam can eat the goat

This one pass me oh grin
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by segvic(m): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
obembet:

Well done mr obembet. Oga bestie without benefits

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Telemon(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
mission impossible. just like asking if we can live a day without blinking our eyes.
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Lecturebidz(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
aloyin:
well, it is possible. I am married with beautiful wife and children and i av a female bestie that we are very close to the extend that people that don't knw my wife thought she is my wife. We are very close to the extend that we dnt keep any secret for each other and i av NEVER see her pant. And we've been friends since 2016. So it is possible!

Hope when you discover your wife has a male bestie in the same light as you, it won't poke your ego?
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
haiti007:

Never!! I can't
There is 80% chance that something might might happen
91.7% to be precise

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by jaz(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Oga mi... you be Elder oo
nuelsam:
lol..... asking this typa question is just like asking a primary school pupil of he wants to eat biscuit..... women are emotionally fragile.....they get carried away with words easily...their vulnerability is on a high! u wanna hear the truth? I bleeped 3girls who claimed that I was their bestie....

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by wunmexbaby(f): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Fourwinds: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
haiti007:
The ladies should get such secretive partner in their boyfriends or brothers. Male besties most times lead to FWB
good job
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by petitejolie(f): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Of course yes
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Basher8583: 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:
Keeping a sugar cube thinking it won't attract ant, that's what your statements imply,it is very wrong for me to have a male bestie when I already have a boyfriend,if he isn't my bestie,I wonder what he is then.

Your response is very mature

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Elxandre(m): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
bdchange:
I will use my case as an example. I have a very female close friend. We met during my last year in secondary school which is over 10 years now. We became very close that we spend time at each other's house. Our family knows each other, she lives third street from mine. Sometimes she stays late in my place and I also do the same. She later had a bf. She was having issues with the bf because of me but I never cared since we were just friends. We did a lot together and talked about many things. Later I started having feelings for her in which she knows. I later controlled myself because I decided to value the friendship than starting a relationship which may have grumbled later on. We went to university differently and still communicate. Right now we are both matured and still close. She later told me of recent what transpired between she and her guy because of me. She really loved the guy but he doesn't want to believe that she was just a friend with me. According to her, he always complained that why is she in my place all the times. Whenever he visit or calls, it is either she is with me or I am with her. I couldn't understand the guy's perspective by then but now I know better. I sat her down and explain some certain things to her in which we both got wrong. I told her now I would have acted otherwise and she was also insensitive towards the guy's emotions. I told her no friend should be closer to you than your bf or someone you claim to love. You must be able to balance your friendship with your relationship. She was in my place this year and spend two days in my house. I only allowed that because she was not in any relationship as of then. I told her I won't allow it if she is in a relationship for reasons I explained to her. We are still close till now and have never had sex or any romance for over 10 years now. So, yes you can but it must not be with everyone.
Better marry her.

Na stranger you wan go marry abi. grin

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Fourwinds: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
obembet:

I want you to know that there are people that have strands and the know that not every water is drinkable, some waters a gutter water some are rain and are tap water, the key to it all is self control

Lalasticlala
how many have that control..that is what people are indirectly telling you... So it is better not to have...

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Noblejt: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
yes much more, I am an example to that, once heard a girl very very close to each other but not dating we even sleep in the same roo
m
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by legba1(m): 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
I was my wife best friend while growing up and I still am till now...
Why will you have another beastie when we are in a relationship..

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by chiedonedoor(m): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Astain from all appearance of evil,1thess.5:22
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by nhurhetee(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
obembet:

NO..

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by DebbieSylvex(f): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ningen:
If I'm not my girlfriend's bestie, I'm wasting my time. Yes, I'm so possessive. It's me or not me.
I agree with u oo,if my bf is not my best friend then something is wrong
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by xcelentattitude(m): 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
It's possible!

I have a Christian sister friend.... I call her my kingdom friend

I'm like a younger brother to her.

The friendship is based on our common interest. She listens to Gbile Akanni, Apostle Joshua Selman, Arome Osagie, etc and I do too. She likes watching Mount Zion movies and I do too.

Even before the friendship started, it was defined and boundaries were set. we even committed it into God's hand.
Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sarita01:

Thank you,that's so true.women are friends with guys mainly for the financial benefits they'll gain,besties are really just assistant boyfriends,they literally do everything a boyfriend does(go outings,free food,cuddle,talk partner,pay some bills,give gifts),any woman who says she can't be friends with girls only says that cos she knows she won't benefit from the girl,been not secretive is not the reason why women prefer males friends cos men too love gossip and everything u tell them might have been discussed amongst his male friends.

Thank you. Is just the benefits and attention they enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
obembet:

why you nor go for big brother, I for vote u oh. Btw, it not easy having a female friend as bestie without having sex, at least for once. It not easy

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Fourwinds: 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Me personally can't have MALE bestie when I have bf ooo.
Hell I can't even have a male bestie sef

I trust my self control but I don't trust these penis people and their testosterone cheesy
you just told yourself the truth... That is the best way to leave

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Fourwinds: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
BiggyB242:
Women like male friends because of the benefits and the attention they get while the guy wants to remain as a bestie hoping to smash in the nearest future.
this is the truth

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? by Fourwinds: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Funny you. There are still a few men with principles who have self control.
thank God you said few which are difficult to get... So why take chances

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Romance Section Chat Room IV / Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) / Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.