Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon (14638 Views)

That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by goodnewscliff(m): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2020
Kids

1 Like

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by kheny12(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2020
The numbers of viewer's that actually views this post eehn.Their mind is very deep,they want to see the olosho not knowing he was just using metaphor.

2 Likes

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by ambitiouschap17: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2020
I hope the girl perform well, and hope you sef last long for bed
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2020
iLegendd:
To those who will misquote or abuse me in the morning when they wake, please, I'm not saying sleeping is bad — it's actually good for our health, but wasting every single night sleeping is a waste of life itself.
. When health issue arrive na dere u go squander all d moni. Hustle hard nd smart dey say

1 Like

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Dominicane(m): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2020
U talk too much.
When u were little kid, a babyboy still in the primary school, u should have stayed awake. Why didn't u?

That u manage to work at night don't mean u aren't lazy, the fact that u sleep all through the day means u re actually lazy as f*uck.

Ur words use to make sense, but these days seems u re growing pussy somewhere in ur body.
ManUp kid and respect people's opinion.

2 Likes

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by xcelentattitude(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2020
@iLegendd
I think you need to change the thread title to "situation of light in Nigeria".

You created the thread to talk about hardwork/laziness then you delved into NEPA, APC and Buhari

More like what APC has been doing.

They promised change but what they re doing now is totally different undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Dominicane(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2020
xcelentattitude:
@iLegendd
I think you need to change the thread title to "situation of light in Nigeria".

You created the thread to talk about hardwork/laziness then you delved into NEPA.

More like what APC has been doing.

They promised change but what they re doing now is totally different undecided

The guy was probably dozzing off, after he'd seen an episode in a couple of series or a movie, Facebooked, or got high on fanta ....then he decided to show wisdom by being the opposite.

3 Likes

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2020
@Dominicane, learn to control your anger at what you don't agree with.

Enjoy.
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by ambitiouschap17: 10:43am On Sep 05, 2020
IIegend have you read this book 48 laws of power?

1 Like

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2020
I no longer talk about books I have read (that's old school and boring) — I prefer talking about books I have written (that's new school and a money making venture).
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Emmypure: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2020
this clout is at it again, soon sarz will get to u and will be the first to post it here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
@mayorland, could you explain what you mean? Or do you think anyone with a laptop is a fraudster?
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
@Emmypure, I don't engage people like you — it's the reason I have lots of obsessed and angry stalkers.
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by mccben4(m): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
iLegendd:
@Emmypure, I don't engage people like you — it's the reason I have lots of obsessed and angry stalkers.

Boss abeg I don pm you
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
@Mccben4, thanks for the PM. Sadly, I don't do PM. Just say what's on your mind here and I'll reply if it's what I have the solution. If I don't, I'll direct you to someone who can.
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
fattprince:

Here we are given 12 hours constant light. 11-3 p.m 7-10 pm and then 12-5 am. At least they are improving. Now we know when they are supposed to bring it and when they will take it.
which side of naija are u located?
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Emmypure: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
iLegendd:

I know that you must be happy, that I made u popular

1 Like

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by fattprince(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
lefulefu:
which side of naija are u located?
Lagos State. Bariga side
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
@Emmypure, thanks for making me more popular than Obama. I'm grateful and humbled for all you did for me.

I'll be happier if you buy the book below and improve your punctuation.

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Emmypure: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
iLegendd:
@Emmypure, thanks for making me more popular than Obama. I'm grateful and humbled for all you did for me.

I'll be happier if you buy the book below and improve your punctuation.

imagine a quack teaching me English........ Damm niggar it's alright

1 Like

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
@Emmypure, you said, and I quote, "imagine a quack teaching me English........ Damm niggar it's alright"

Here is the correction. You start a sentence with a capital letter.

Imagine ≠ imagine.

When using ellipsis, it's three dots [...], not [.......].

It's damn! (an exclamation) not damm.

It's nigger, not niggar.

For the love of slang, I'll accept nigga.

Finally, learn to end a sentence with a period.

For more info, buy the book if you can afford it and improve your life.

In summary, the correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation is: Imagine a quack instructor teaching me English... Damn nigger! It's alright.

I won't reply you again. The only thing I can do is to send you 1k recharge card if you drop your number with the name of the network.

Bye

9 Likes

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Unclesamo(m): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
iLegendd:
@Emmypure, you said, and I quote, "imagine a quack teaching me English........ Damm niggar it's alright"

Imagine ≠ imagine.

It's nigger, not niggar.

In summary, the correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation is: Imagine a quack instructor teaching me English... Damn nigger! It's alright.

I won't reply you again. The only thing I can do is to send you 1k recharge card if you drop your number with the name of the network.

Bye
Job well done.

Chai, Person pikin.
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by balosammy(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
iLegendd:

Imagine ≠ imagine.

It's nigger, not niggar.

Bye

iLegendd Boss
shame or ego will not allow him drop his phone number for the airtime
I will need it sir
08137221291 MTN
thanks boss
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
@Balosammy

Sadly, the promise is just for him only. I have increased it from 1k to 2k card for him.

We rise by lifting our haters.
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Emmypure: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
balosammy:

iLegendd Boss
shame or ego will not allow him drop his phone number for the airtime
I will need it sir
08137221291 MTN
thanks boss

nairaland beggers crew sighted, if you can belittle ur self for ordinary 1k which is not up 3 dollar, then you are a disgrace to ur generation

1 Like

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pride + ego.

One of the reasons Nigerian youths are suffering and smiling.

I'm happy Buhari increased the price of everything because Nigerians are extremely rich — every single Nigerian. They can afford anything — even if it's "audio afford."

#Smile.
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by balosammy(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Emmypure:

nairaland beggers crew sighted, if you can belittle ur self for ordinary 1k which is not up 3 dollar, then you are a disgrace to ur generation

I knew you would come out

you are such a shameless idiot.

the stupid ego that you guys had won't let you guys learn from others

see them island of knowledge

Figuring out grammatical errors does not make you immune to grammatical errors

Pseudo intelligence that is the nomenclature of your problem

Use your brain when you want to correct any one in public
I come in peace.

Everyone can't know all the right expression in English language but we need to know we are are all learners and the largest room in the world is the room for improvement.

he has offered you airtime
if don't want I can help you
Lol
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Emmypure: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
iLegendd:
@Balosammy

Sadly, the promise is just for him only. I have increased it from 1k to 2k card for him.

We rise by lifting our haters.

it's a shame that a pauper like thinks that you can intimidate me with 2 k, money that is not even upto breakfast alone, I don't want to brag here, but just know that if you need help pm me I can be of help to you, I will teach how to make real money, I gat the resource and connection to do that.
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by balosammy(m): 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Emmypure:

it's a shame that a pauper like thinks that you can intimidate me with 2 k, money that is not even upto breakfast alone, I don't want to brag here, but just know that if you need help pm me I can be of help to you, I will teach how to make real money, I gat the resource and connection to do that.

I can pm you if its to learn from you o

yes I might not be unto you

and I will never brag of what I don't have in my possession

so if you really want to help me.
just drop your WhatsApp number
I will chat you immediately.

no ego no bragging
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Finally!

To the commenter above, you promised to teach people how to make real money. We appreciate your kind gesture.

Nigerians, our Savior is here. You guys should send him a PM to teach you how to make real money. He will do it for free.

Boss, we love people like you — cheerful helpers. Your days will be long as you help all those who will message you.

Guys, kindly send him a PM now and post the outcome here in a week time.

2 Likes

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Emmypure: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
balosammy:

I knew you would come out

you are such a shameless idiot.

the stupid ego that you guys had won't let you guys learn from others

see them island of knowledge

Figuring out grammatical errors does not make you immune to grammatical errors

Pseudo intelligence that is the nomenclature of your problem

Use your brain when you want to correct any one in public
I come in peace.

Everyone can't know all the right expression in English language but we need to know we are are all learners and the largest room in the world is the room for improvement.

he has offered you airtime
if don't want I can help you
Lol

how I wish you can channel this energy that you are using to troll me into something meaningful, by now you will not be here begging for 1k giveaway, anyway since after the hailing and support you gave him hoping that he will give you the card, instead he disgraced ur generation I will help u, only if u swallow your pride and make public apology the drop ur account number, and I will waya u 5k flat, that's why I am called Emmy 1 na China, ekwueme
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by balosammy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Emmypure:

how I wish you can channel this energy that you are using to troll me into something meaningful, by now you will not be here begging for 1k giveaway, anyway since after the hailing and support you gave him hoping that he will give you the card, instead he disgraced ur generation I will help u, only if u swallow your pride and make public apology the drop ur account number, and I will waya u 5k flat, that's why I am called Emmy 1 na China, ekwueme

oh see big title oo

boss @Emmuyypure does it look as if I troll or abuse you
sorry sir , am an homeless man
help your guy.

0010830157 stanbic ibtc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... / 18+ Erotic Story: Anita Our Sexy Housemaid Episode 2 / Quarantined And Chillin In Our Pjs" Boobs Movement Chioma Put Her Breasts Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.