Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon (14643 Views)

That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Emmypure: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
balosammy:

I knew you would come out

you are such a shameless idiot.

the stupid ego that you guys had won't let you guys learn from others

see them island of knowledge

Figuring out grammatical errors does not make you immune to grammatical errors

Pseudo intelligence that is the nomenclature of your problem

Use your brain when you want to correct any one in public
I come in peace.

Everyone can't know all the right expression in English language but we need to know we are are all learners and the largest room in the world is the room for improvement.

he has offered you airtime
if don't want I can help you
Lol

lol you think if you support him he will give you the card, thank God that he has disgraced you and ur family online, as a good hearted man I can help you with 5k since that pauper failed u, only if you make public apology here and drop ur account number here, that's why they call me Emmy China (ekwueme)

2 Likes

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by balosammy(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Emmypure:

lol you think if you support him he will give you the card, thank God that he has disgraced you and ur family online, as a good hearted man I can help you with 5k since that pauper failed u, only if you make public apology here and drop ur account number here, that's why they call me Emmy China (ekwueme)

emmy china , I have drop it o

I think you shld also lemme pm u so u can help me with the business idea

lemme drop it again 0010830157 stanbic ibtc
boss emmy emmu China 1 ekwueme
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by balosammy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
Emmypure:

@Emmypure I haven't been credited o

boss emmy China ekwueme 1

and I have apologized to his Majesty
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ilegend it is very wrong to work in the night
Am not a theif any transaction will be postponed till the following day grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by 912(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Paramount01:
Night is meant to sleep,Gid created night mainly to sleep is human that turn it upside down..beacsue u don't sleep in the night those not mean you asre hardworking or very smart it means you never make good use of your day..

Wisdom! God bless you
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by balosammy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
Emmypure:

@Emmypure

I have sent my account number several times but you haven't send anything o

my apology is still standing o
hmm
am patience
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Tony142: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
balosammy:

@Emmypure

I have sent my account number several times but you haven't send anything o

my apology is still standing o
hmm
am patience

cheesy
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Englishisamust: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
iLegendd:
@Emmypure, you said, and I quote, "imagine a quack teaching me English........ Damm niggar it's alright"

Here is the correction. You start a sentence with a capital letter.

Imagine ≠ imagine.

When using ellipsis, it's three dots [...], not [.......].

It's damn! (an exclamation) not damm.

It's nigger, not niggar.

For the love of slang, I'll accept nigga.

Finally, learn to end a sentence with a period.

For more info, buy the book if you can afford it and improve your life.

In summary, the correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation is: Imagine a quack instructor teaching me English... Damn nigger! It's alright.

I won't reply you again. The only thing I can do is to send you 1k recharge card if you drop your number with the name of the network.

Bye

Sir I don't have money to buy it, do you have any other one I can download for free to learn, or any YouTube video that can help me. My english sucks a lot I always make mistake when speaking it, using past tense in replace of present tense.
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by mccben4(m): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
iLegendd:
@Mccben4, thanks for the PM. Sadly, I don't do PM. Just say what's on your mind here and I'll reply if it's what I have the solution. If I don't, I'll direct you to someone who can.

I want you to put me through on that writing stuff please
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by balosammy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Englishisamust:

Sir I don't have money to buy it, do you have any other one I can download for free to learn, or any YouTube video that can help me. My english sucks a lot I always make mistake when speaking it, using past tense in replace of present tense.

God bless you bro
I love people like you that are always willing to learn
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by balosammy(m): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
@Emmypure I have not received the alert yet o
hmm amm still patience
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Herbiedeen(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Paramount01:
Night is meant to sleep,Gid created night mainly to sleep is human that turn it upside down..beacsue u don't sleep in the night those not mean you asre hardworking or very smart it means you never make good use of your day..
No offence meant oh, only POOR people reason like this...

Later, you'll start telling us 'Money is root of all evil' but what you don't know is that 'Poverty is the father of all trouble'......
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by RosyIsBlessed: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Your last line make sense
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Paramount01(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Herbiedeen:

No offence meant oh, only POOR people reason like this...

Later, you'll start telling us 'Money is root of all evil' but what you don't know is that 'Poverty is the father of all trouble'......

Juxtaposed your respond with my comment, I don't think they correlate.... Tell me one legit things you do in the night that can't be done in the. Day time... Jwsut mention it.Gid that created night knows that we need rest,I will round up this my point with this bible God bless his people form their sleep,so is not all about I wake up in the mid night that matters,what matters is for what?does it worth waking up

1 Like

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
globalmart:

The light situation has really improved ooh...they only take d light for like 5mins in day...
So basically it's 23hrs a day
In Anambra state
u lucky then
many places in naija only recieve light once in a blue moon
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Herbiedeen(m): 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Paramount01:

Juxtaposed your respond with my comment, I don't think they correlate.... Tell me one legit things you do in the night that can't be done in the. Day time... Jwsut mention it.Gid that created night knows that we need rest,I will round up this my point with this bible God bless his people form their sleep,so is not all about I wake up in the mid night that matters,what matters is for what?does it worth waking up
wow, so if God is blessing his people from their sleep, then you should be sleeping all day now...

Where people gets it all wrong is that they believe 'Hardwork and Education is the key to success'. But believe me, 'Thinking' is the hardest and perfect way to succeed. And the best time to think is during the night, especially when you deprive yourself of that sleep.

Even Jesus sef no dey use all hin night sleep
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by 912(m): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Herbiedeen:

[s]wow, so if God is blessing his people from their sleep, then you should be sleeping all day now...

Where people gets it all wrong is that they believe 'Hardwork and Education is the key to success'. But believe me, 'Thinking' is the hardest and perfect way to succeed. And the best time to think is during the night, especially when you deprive yourself of that sleep.

Even Jesus sef no dey use all hin night sleep[/s]
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
DjRicky:

you're 4rm ONELGA,River state? Dats d only place I knw wit 24/7 power supply without bills..
Please loud it!
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by balosammy(m): 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
@Emmypure the most stupid odogwu ekwueme of China 1

can you see you have some part that Is licking in your brain

I was waiting for you to send your Audio money since 4pm but you didn't send it as promised, I knew you are just blabbing with that maggot mouth of yours that you want to send money for me to close my mouth.

do you think I will forget you this lifeless human corpse for abusing my family

I know you don't have a dime in your acct.

anyone reading this shld know that this guy may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.

we are advising you to learn from people that are knowledgeable than you, but no,. you keep trolling of us here on nairaland.

I doubt if your family has ever enjoyed your stay on this planet earth.

You clinking, clanking, clattering collection of caliginous junk!

You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity.

Your heart is full of unwashed socks. Your soul is full of gunk ...The three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote, "Stink, stank, stunk!"

shame homeless boy
go get a good life boy.

am done with the eBook I wanna read of you come back again
I will give more and more of this.

Cc: Emmypure
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Cadek: 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Life is hard or life is easy, all I know is that this life is not balance and he get why.
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Shalom1999: 12:18am On Sep 06, 2020
@iLegendd
iLegendd
Hello iLegendd. I'm Shalom and I joined Nairaland just to talk to you. Seems like you've been a good help to your fellow kdp authors. Please I just published my book recently, it's been like 9 days now, and it's not selling. My current rank is about #600,000. What do I do? I even used the keyword strategy for the book but still, nothing! Can you send me an email or can I get your email address? Thanks
lufoshalome@gmail.com
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Shalom1999: 12:22am On Sep 06, 2020
iLegendd:
As I type this at 1 AM, a lot of Nigerian youths are with women on their beds and they are probably banging.

Before you know it, they'll have lots of children they can't take care of = more poverty and crime to Nigeria.

Here I am with my baby, a laptop, under my duvet doing keyword research since July this year so I can create some contents that will generate me passive income from generation to generation.

Lesson

If you want to make money, learn to be productive at night while others are sleeping.

@iLegendd
iLegendd
Hello iLegendd. I'm Shalom and I joined Nairaland just to talk to you. Seems like you've been a good help to your fellow kdp authors. Please I just published my book recently, it's been like 9 days now, and it's not selling. My current rank is about #600,000. What do I do? I even used the keyword strategy for the book but still, nothing! Can you send me an email or can I get your email address? Thanks
lufoshalome@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Paramount01(m): 3:26am On Sep 06, 2020
Herbiedeen:

wow, so if God is blessing his people from their sleep, then you should be sleeping all day now...

Even Jesus sef no dey use all hin night sleep

Good bless you from sleep then wake up in the day to go out and get it..
So you are telling me you can't have a perfect thinking during the day?
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 4:40am On Sep 06, 2020
The time is 4:40 and I'm doing a 4:40.

Stay safe, guys.

Bye
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by ambitiouschap17: 6:23am On Sep 06, 2020
Good morning, what's 4:40
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Herbiedeen(m): 7:02am On Sep 06, 2020
Paramount01:

Good bless you from sleep then wake up in the day to go out and get it.. So you are telling me you can't have a perfect thinking during the day?
WTF!!! I QUIT!!!
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by mayorland(m): 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
NO!
iLegendd:
@mayorland, could you explain what you mean? Or do you think anyone with a laptop is a fraudster?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... / 18+ Erotic Story: Anita Our Sexy Housemaid Episode 2 / Quarantined And Chillin In Our Pjs" Boobs Movement Chioma Put Her Breasts Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.