Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out (32012 Views)

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! / “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Chris2863(m): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
chocboi78:
the "focus on ur studies and make money first" crew will soon arrive
I swear, most of them are opposite of what they preach

1 Like

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by 2by40ft: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jfix:
Please nairalanders
I'm 23, turning 24 next Month October and I have never asked a girl out. The truth is that I have been scared, literally afraid of talking to them, I do have female friends But Occasionally when it comes to asking any girl I liked out, I just go off not being able even communicate my feeling to them.

I do see teenagers of 16 and 17 years claiming to be in a relationship and I wonder how is that possible.

This is irritating because I hang of with guys and we all try to boost of being smart and sharp guys but deep down I know that I'm just blabbing cause when the opportunity comes I just find a way to avoid it.

I'm i a simp or do everyone goes through the same thing and I might overcome it later please let me know cause it really embarrassing to know a problem and still act like everything is okay.
The need for relationship will distract you from focusing on important things in your life.
Keep yourself busy with good work and let love come naturally to you.
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Chris2863(m): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
gunners160:
That is why whites will be whites and black will be blacks. A young man who is old enough to date came online to share his problems and how he can be helped and the so called adults (agbaya) all what they have to say is derogatory words that will even kill the little self esteem this guy has. Do you knw what it means to be cyber bullied and not having courage to go for some one u really liked?
Shmm, even most of them here typing rubbish can't stand up to a bae
Tell them oo. They always call others simp but in the actual sense, they are the simps

1 Like

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by omooba969(m): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
ViktorCash:
My brother, go and make money. Dont give yourself headache over any girl.it is not worth it.

Is everything about money?

This mentality shows the miserable level of insecurity and poverty dealing severely with Nigerians.

Yeye people! cool

2 Likes

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by ogbonnachrys: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
Quit soapy and you will be alright.

3 Likes

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Softgamer: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
bastard forget hoes and face money
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by fredwill1357(m): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=Jfix post=93608207]Alcohol is the way, take a bottle or 2 bottles of beer until you get high, not so high that you will start misbehaving, but it reduces anxiety and shyness, then you approach a girl and tell her what ever you have in mind, practice makes perfect, it will become easier the more you do it.
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
Voggonto:
Am 26 with same problem
Don't call it a problem bro ,
If you call it problem then it will continue to look like problem to you
See the truth of the matter is women will later flock you .
My wife's uncle woo him by herself at a phone boot
And they're happily married now with two kids
When you see a hard circumstances don't call it a problem cause if you do it has become problem that very moment .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Softgamer: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
omooba969:

This mentality shows the miserable level of insecurity and poverty dealing severely with Nigerians.

Yeye people! cool
in nigeria it is
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by vickydevoka(m): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
To be honest 99% gal can not offer anything to you other than SEX. So concentrate n hustle.

P.s some pastors teaches wat de don't practice. So many Nairalanders are dying silently, either financially or emotionally, buh de will come to preach for u n u will be thinking they are better than you

2 Likes

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by omooba969(m): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
Do you have money?

Money! Money!! Money!!!

2 Likes

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fussion1000:

Thank you my oga, many of those guys bashing women are completely frustrated in dating women, they are outwitted by guys that better than them, they now resulted to condemn women as if they are not part and parcel of our society, they also resulted to names calling for guys that outplayed them in game of dating, you can see op who is still teenager has been referring to " simp
The thing just dey weak me everytime.

1 Like

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Carmal90(m): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
Emaprince:
Verify your girlfriend?
Autocorrect
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by stanliwise(m): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jfix:
Please nairalanders
I'm 23, turning 24 next Month October and I have never asked a girl out. The truth is that I have been scared, literally afraid of talking to them, I do have female friends But Occasionally when it comes to asking any girl I liked out, I just go off not being able even communicate my feeling to them.

I do see teenagers of 16 and 17 years claiming to be in a relationship and I wonder how is that possible.

This is irritating because I hang of with guys and we all try to boost of being smart and sharp guys but deep down I know that I'm just blabbing cause when the opportunity comes I just find a way to avoid it.

I'm i a simp or do everyone goes through the same thing and I might overcome it later please let me know cause it really embarrassing to know a problem and still act like everything is okay.
you are lacking social intelligence.
Your problem is that you really don’t know how to judge a social situation and don’t know the appropriate actions to take. This anxiety exist more on social setting with the female colleagues. I truely understand how you feel.
Don’t listen to theories and people who tell you just to be yourself.
You have been yourself for like 23 years and yet you feel insecure. Nothing is wrong with you but there are somethings you just don’t understand yet.
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Voggonto:

Please shut up with the money bullshit why do you feel everyone is broke and miserable like you

And you, can you rent a single room of face me and slap you?

Even b4 u buy cloth you must do odd jobs, yet u want to put innocent girl in family way.

Sex is meant for those who can afford and not despair teenager like u, go and queue behind abokki in ashewo joint to easy urself as usual.

Those people won't bring pregnancy for u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
SheyiFCA:
goan make money first !
This is what all of you are just saying GOAN MAKE MONEY
after making that money he will later have problem when a girl ask him out and he's unable to strike a convo
That's why I like those white people if you study them very well,they tackle the root of any hard circumstances not after it
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by stanliwise(m): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fussion1000:

Thank you my oga, many of those guys bashing women are completely frustrated in dating women, they are outwitted by guys that better than them, they now resulted to condemn women as if they are not part and parcel of our society, they also resulted to names calling for guys that outplayed them in game of dating, you can see op who is still teenager has been referring to " simp
They are just the regular average frustrated everyday guys but what they now do is now form a group and hate on women. The try to bad talk and reduce women quality in there mind and use the worst attitude of some women as a generalization for every women. This thought gives them solace and comfort. Yet they are living in denial. Just like the way cult members say to themselves.

1 Like

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by davss02(m): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fussion1000:

Are u not afraid to be a father now, can you feed urself not to talk of kids and woman?

Its normal if u still fear to ask girl at ur age, you don't need woman now but money.

This cracked me up really hard
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by nemynely(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
What do you intend to achieve with asking a girl out? Bragging rights, fornication, intention to marry? Asking out sake? etc.
Please, please and please, focus on your future, career, personality, physique and maturity level, then work hard at moving these forward.
When the time for a honest relationship comes, you will instinctively know and suddenly loose the shyness.
Once again, FOCUS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by jericco1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
You have to understand yourself first..
What type of person are you, and what type of ladies are you attracted to.
Until you balance this, you may remain in limbo

2 Likes

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by TheWalkingMind: 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
omooba969:

Money! Money!! Money!!!

Yes.

1 Like

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Hangulsaram: 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
lefulefu2:
guy be focused in passing ur jamb first
leave girl matter for the now
there is time for everything
At 23 you are still talking about jamb to him, what an insult!
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by 4tomandchi: 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
Oga save yourself from the drama and keep hustling when the time is ripe you will find a good girl and settle down. Except you just want to be show different girls your blukos if not just keep calm.

2 Likes

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
You are not scared, maybe you don't have the means so prob shy or what not, focus on career not relationship, if you are not careful you can lose focus esp if your gf is an attention seeker.
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
My guy. Pls keep calm and relax. I think time will tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by ElonMosque(m): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Carmal90:
This thing did me till I reach 25 years.....
I had to watched and read a little still no headings, I summoned courage and told a girl let be dating, though she didn't agree to date but I was relieved, ever since then na cruise...
How far babe, can you be my girlfriend??
Straight up, no hidden, no sweet talk...

shocked shocked shocked how can I unsee this grin grin grin
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

This is what all of you are just saying GOAN MAKE MONEY
after making that money he will later have problem when a girl ask him out and he's unable to strike a convo
That's why I like those white people if you study them very well,they tackle the root of any hard circumstances not after it

CONVO...........

Nature makes him not to be able to face girl now because he still teenager and not his priorities for now, all of you teaching him how to woo and sex girls, will u be thr for him if he impregnates girls, or if a man sex woman won't it have outcome?
you guys that are expert on how to woo ladies, how many of you are ready to walk a lady to an altar?

We knw you now, at 35,36.....40 still single man, why? The time you were supposed to struggle to build ur future, you were chasing girls.
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by ElonMosque(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jfix:
Please nairalanders

My guy, focus o. Nigerian girls ain't difficult. Just have your money, the good, bad and ugly will use scope to ask you out.. Make money, package yourself well and stay in places where ladies are (bars, school, church, whatever), if you're a baller, they'll approach you I promise.

2 Likes

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Goalnaldo(m): 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
EMMAUGOH:
You are not alone bro
share your experience wink

1 Like

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fussion1000:

CONVO...........

Nature makes him not to be able to face girl now because he still teenager and not his priorities for now, all of you teaching him how to woo and sex girls, will u be thr for him if he impregnates girls, or if a man sex woman won't it have outcome?
you guys that are expert on how to woo ladies, how many of you are ready to walk a lady to an altar?

We knw you now, at 35,36.....40 still single man, why? The time were supposed to struggle to build ur future, you were chasing girls.

Wayray ni bobo yii walai grin
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Anaerobi(m): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
Connected1:
Walk up to the girl and just say anything that comes to your mind.
You might regret it but believe me the experience you get from there will help for the next try.
Don't be scared of rejection, them still dae reject me till today sef, I once had three plain rejections in a day because I don't like girls beating about the bush.
3 rejection in a day?
can't u see u have a calling in pastoring. lol
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Louisboy22(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
gunners160:
That is why whites will be whites and black will be blacks. A young man who is old enough to date came online to share his problems and how he can be helped and the so called adults (agbaya) all what they have to say is derogatory words that will even kill the little self esteem this guy has. Do you knw what it means to be cyber bullied and not having courage to go for some one u really liked?
Shmm, even most of them here typing rubbish can't stand up to a bae
me i tired for Nigerians, 24 years old boy u are telling him to pass WAEC and jamb first if not for the country situation he his old enough to get married

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The simplicity of getting married. / Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.