Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? (52474 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) / UK Or Canada Which Should I Choose; Study Abroad / After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Clothingonline9(m): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
I have a link for Nigeria singles guys working class ready to marry ladies living in Canada or America

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by 99thEnemy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mbdovey:
I am moving to Canada soon. Don't worry you will find me.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by toprealman: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
Adex2442:

As the president of National and international union of Nigerian men, we cannot accommodate yr pride and arrogancy in naija and also accommodate u in a sane country where there are tons of thousands of good beautiful women

Sorry to break yr heart dear..
If truly you are a president of any association, you need to be impeached ASAP. Your level of tolerance is below par and with your exposure, you've not learnt much.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Mgtowmonk: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
see her small yansh sad
Petyprincess:

Like seriously, even mod pushed this rubbish to front-page to promote bashing of Nigerian women from frustrated guys.

They masturbate on any topic that bashes Nigerian women but will lick a white old granny ass for green card,these men can't tolerate shit from Africa American women,they will lick their ass to get a green card while bashing Nigerian women.

Most of these guys are not sincere,some are suffering to keep their status while be deceiving gullible supposed "fans" and "asslickers" on nairaland at the same time bashing Nigerian women. Even fresh immigrants will start shouting "a white lady picked me up,payed my bills,etc angry

Believe these people at your risk!

5 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by God1stson(m): 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mbdovey:
Everyone to their opinion. Good luck
Ur are a good lady with a good heart. Ur desires are not out of place. u need sm1 like u. Send me mail at chijiwiz@gmail.com let's see if it work out since I'm still single.is not something to be ashamed of, if u have genuine intention. God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by trilobite: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nigerian girls are not serious abroad!!!
They arrive with an entitlement mindset and expect the men to worship the ground they walk on.

One got shocked when I told her how foreign girls and were cooking and baking cakes for our Nigerian brothers even without a relationship offer from them, while she was staying indoors all day waiting for man to come and meet her.

If you arrive in a new land better dump that Nigerian mindset and be friendly. Also dump this mindset of "men are scum", don't double date (we know y'all like doing this rubbish back home) and keep an open mind.

Cheers.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Bush2013: 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mbdovey:
I don't know why most men keep saying marriage is not important. What happened when you're old? who will stand by you? Who will take care of you? We all need each other. In as much as marriage is not the ultimate, it's very important.
marriage is very important to me oh! Will you marry me
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Habinibi: 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Pls how can I get access to all this white grannies or not too old ones among them. Let's say 40+. Pls help save a life here, I need one. Pls and pls

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Princelarry304: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mbdovey!

Please is it possible we chat extensively with respect to this??.

I've sent a mail to you.

lanre2ki@yahoo.co.uk

Many Thanks.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Habinibi: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Clothingonline9:
I have a link for Nigeria singles guys working class ready to marry ladies living in Canada or America
How far baba link me up. No time to waste.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by 360command: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tatashi:
I can never move to Canada or US and look for a Nigerian/African Man to marry. I dey crase? What happened to finding a God fearing Handsome Caucasian? How can you move to a developed well advanced country and search for a Nigerian man to marry... Men that are backward and misogynistic in nature. Go to America and see how Nigerian Men are slaughtering their hardworking wives esp Nurses. Pls if you want to live long as a woman you better run away from black men oh. There's this special type of jealousy they carry. God forbid
no be so, travel and see. That so called God fearing caucasian they hard to see.. dem no dey believe in religion.. infact, no talk religion for where white dey. Also, u dey worried say 9ja men dey kill their wives.. you never marry one muzungu wey go see you as person wey him no go respect.

Well, we hope for the best.. no Insult anybody.. good 9ja men dey ,so as others..

4 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Petyprincess(f): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mgtowmonk:
see her small yansh sad
Hey newguyhere now that you see how small my ass is, hope you can move on? cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
dingbang:
Must you marry Nigerian? There are several other races in america to marry from.

Abi o!

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
sherylbakky:
The way we Africans carry marriage matter for head ehn

I TIRE I SWEAR

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Nitah1: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mbdovey:
I don't know why most men keep saying marriage is not important. What happened when you're old? who will stand by you? Who will take care of you? We all need each other. In as much as marriage is not the ultimate, it's very important.
Really like you just wish am single..
I love your idea of marriage unlike some old nairaland ladies who prefer to shout shamelessly that "who marriage help?"

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by omoyankee3(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
lionlee216:
Dating African(Nigerians to be precise) is like an headache over here.. when I first got here, the first Nigerian lady I met, our conversation ended within minutes.

Girl : how long have you been here?
Me : less than a year
Girl : Do you have green card
Me : No
Girls stop responding grin

In the grocery store/Mall
Me: Hi, You look beautiful. Whats your name ?
AA : Thank you, that's wonderful sweet. My name is Tisha
Me: Can I have your number and call you sometime?
AA : Sure. There you go OR I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend.

The AAs are very straightforward in their conversation. They wont come to you with bills and other bullshit. They got their shit together.

Me : Whats up, whsts your plan for the tomorrow/weekend
Nigerian Girl: I dont have free time. I'm always busy.
Me : Oh, I'm thinking if we can hangout for a bit
Girl : Why?
Me : Nevermind

One thing is AA makes is very easy for Nigerian guys to ask them out. They are always friendly. Its either they like you or they don't.

Dating Nigerian girls will be like Lionlee, I told u about my bills, how much do u want to be helping me with monthly grin

The moment they get laid, they automatically assume you are in relationship.

Nigerian Girl : where are you? Look at the time. Do you know the last time you called me last? You just chatting me since 4hrs ago?

AA : What's up babe, i haven't heard from you and I guess you are busy. Carry on with your day. Text me when you can. Miss you.

The list is so unending.. The sweetest thing that can ever happen to you is to date an AA woman that is educated(At least Bachelor degree).

If i grew up here, i for sure know I will never get married. Me getting here opened my eye to marriage. Why get married when you can always get everything in a marriage with your partner without getting married?

I really feel for Single/Unmarried Nigerian girls here. I really do.

The one i met last was 37yrs. You clearly put on your dating app you are looking for something serious. You gave me your number. Response always slow, add me to whatsapp, You no gree! Send me some of your pictures, Na wahala saying she doesn't take pictures. Ask AA girls for pictures, you will see a mature response. After sending pictures they will tell you when the pics were taken and location.

Advice for my Nigerian girls? Have a white friend and AA as friend and learn from them grin

#OkBye

You never jam AA

9 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by deji17: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Dybala11:

What's wrong with Carribean men or women??

My aunt in the U.S seems happily married to a Carribean men bro, so I'm confused on your statement concerning Carribean men and women.

Im going by what some people have experienced. It usually does not end well.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by omhor(f): 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mbdovey:
Thank you. Nice contributions

The record is not complete o. Like you didn't specify the number of married and unmarried, the total number of males and females including teenagers and children.
Thank you.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
sherylbakky:
The way we Africans carry marriage matter for head ehn

While not discounting hardworking and responsible father/husband material - be cautious especially marrying from other races and cultures where color is stigmatized or women are subjected to various unfavorable stereotypes. Men are men whether in Nigeria or Abroad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by omhor(f): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
[quote author=Barbsamiin post=93629297]OP, Finding nigerian is a good idea as oneday matters may likely arise, so these are the places with the large number of nigerians in CA if you want to find one.

Ontario- 29,600 nigerians

Alberta- 13,000 nigerians

Manitoba- 3,900 nigerians

British Columbia- 3,100 nigerians

Good Luck.

The record is not complete o. Like you didn't specify the number of married and unmarried, the total number of males and females including teenagers and children.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by bezimo(m): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mbdovey:
So, I got talking with a senior friend about challenges most new migrat faced in Canada and US. After several discussion, this got my attention. According to her, it's very difficult to get married or come in contact with a prospective life partner. As most Nigerian's single ladies are over age but no husband.
How true is the above statement?
Are there most Nigerian's single ladies than single men?
As a single Nigerian in Canada or US, is it really difficult finding a life partner (a Nigerian partner to be precise)?

Is it adviseable to get married to a Nigerian partner before going, what if the marriage fail due to long distance?

What's the possibility of seeing more black (Nigerians) to mingle?

What part has large number of Nigerians?

Because it's good to plan every aspect of one's life.

I live in Canada and most of the Nigerian girls I have seen were very disappointing with their stupid bitch behaviour so white girl became the way forward and it's been great.

Nigerian girls carry their selfish self-entitled behaviour into abroad thinking it will be the same not knowing 9ja men now have options unlike when they were in 9ja..they can meet/date white girls..they can meet/date other African girls which happens so what would you think will become the lot of these 9ja girls..singlehood to stupour offcourse...

Even in church my pastor is like so you no see any 9ja girl here to align with.Another guy too in the churh choir abandoned 9ja girls and went to carry one fine white girl no gree come church again. Pastor dey vex for am.. I am like sir you don't know these 9ja girls oh.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by bilulu(m): 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mbdovey:
You mean they don't prefer marry Nigerian's single women who based there? But why?

Nigerian ladies once they move to Canada, they have this entitlement attitude, they want to behave like the white forgetting were they are coming from. They also want to go after white guys and stuffs like that. You can't say same for Indians, Chinese and maybe those Arabs, but Africans totally forget were they are from and start forming entitlement and wants to use the law against you. I have experience a lot of them.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Senatoraku: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
peace of mind is more important than anything called marriage. mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by bezimo(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
79733139:
A lot of single Nigerian men in Canada are NOT going out of their way to look for Nigerian women to marry (or even Nigerians to become friends with). Those Nigerian men have friends of other races and girlfriends (and wives) of other races.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by lolaxavier(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mbdovey:
So, I got talking with a senior friend about challenges most new migrat faced in Canada and US. After several discussion, this got my attention. According to her, it's very difficult to get married or come in contact with a prospective life partner. As most Nigerian's single ladies are over age but no husband.
How true is the above statement?
Are there most Nigerian's single ladies than single men?
As a single Nigerian in Canada or US, is it really difficult finding a life partner (a Nigerian partner to be precise)?

Is it adviseable to get married to a Nigerian partner before going, what if the marriage fail due to long distance?

What's the possibility of seeing more black (Nigerians) to mingle?

What part has large number of Nigerians?

Because it's good to plan every aspect of one's life.

@Mbdovey, let's get to talk/connect if that's okay with you.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by bezimo(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Oracleforce:

Marrying an African ladies abroad is like signing your death.warrant....i prefer white ladies...
Najja guys, run for Naija ladies abroad except if you have spent more time with yourself in Naija and the lady has proved her faithfulness over and over again....some guys are crying abroad now because they marry to an African ladies.

Oh that they knew this.. if you are not here. You won't understand until you enter one chance
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Habinibi: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
I need to marry an oyingbo lady. I have been having dream about this of late. I want this dream to become a reality. Who will connect me?
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by bezimo(m): 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Its very annoying bro.
I met a white babe online and she came all the way to pick me and take me out. Cos of corona drive test is suspended where i am. Babe saw my uber bills and was like just gimme a call i will come pick you when you free.

9ja babe own, i just came few months ago or i dont drive yet. Equals stop chatting lol

Na normal mentality with white girls nah..when she likes you..its finished nah. They will do anything.Very genuine in their mentality

7 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by bezimo(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
GboyegaD:

Both the men and women have expectations which may not be real. Imagine the ladies wanting a man who is Nigerian and Canadian (he pays all the bills as a Nigerian and does house chores, pushes the cart, run the errands as Canadian husband) at the same time and same for the women (she should share the bills as Canadian and she should take care of the home and be super submissive as the Nigerian wife).

I hear such complains from my guys who are married to 9ja women..they carry that stupid mentality from Nigeria to abroad

3 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Gamesmart: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mbdovey:

Those are your (and women's typical) worries.

And it is also typical to see women' projecting these personal fears on men and asking this question.

Most men don't worry about this, girl.

These your worries are yours and well low in the priorities of worries for men.

Men worry about getting sex soon, frequently and with high variety. I am sure you don't worry about this and it being a problem you foresee. It will be well low in your priorities of worries.

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by bezimo(m): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Adex2442:

Nigerian women are so boring in their conversations

I thought it was only me that noticed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Plane Crashes Into Parked Helicopters Near Mount Everest, Kills 3 (Photos) / Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice / Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.