Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Life Without A Boyfriend - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Without A Boyfriend (46787 Views)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / Life Without A Girlfriend. / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Iamgrey5(m): 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lesbian dreams grin
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Berryli: 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
NiRfreak:
For our vagina people, Life without a boyfriend doesn't mean it's life without a bedcock that keep the Vjay serviced. Take note.
life isn't always about sex, in fact sex is overrated. A girl can truly be without a boyfriend and a sex mate. I don't know the type of girls you've come across but we do exist even if its just a few

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Liposure: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
No Woman is truly single. Its either she's has clients she's servicing daily or secret admirers she's driving crazy or sponsors she's benefiting hugely from

4 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by larryking540: 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

A) No wonder you always fail on these issues when you actually believe that what women desire the most (in life) is money...
B) EVERYONE need money to cater for their basic needs (food/shelter etc) whether man or woman, and some women out there are taking care of their own self without the need of a man. You foolishly try to make it seem that a woman without a BF will automatically be broke and/or suffer financially (as if women can't have their own money/job/finances), lol!
C) money is irrelevant to the whole issue, it's all about women fulfillment... Aka they'd rather be single than settle with a man with the failed/wrong character OR they are not ready to focus on a r/ship. Is that so difficult for you to understand?

dude 90 % of most ladies from 20years to God kws the age aim is to cash out steady 70% by any means ,I literally mean any means ,while just 30% are just ready to do wat is okay to hustle with their 2 hands not pussy ,

5 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Iamgrey5(m): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Liposure:
No Woman is ever single. Its either she's has clients she's servicing or secret admirers she's getting or sponsors she's benefiting from
I endorse this message.
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Xavie(m): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
ubunja:
but they get the worst sex because without a man's commitment sex is terrible for women.
how is it that girls don't orgasm outside dating?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Liposure:
No Woman is ever single. Its either she's has clients she's servicing or secret admirers she's getting or sponsors she's benefiting from
No woman is ever single? If a woman isn't in a relationship or FWB, she's what?........
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by larryking540: 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Good men are not scares, alot of Nigerian guys are just broke n avoiding relationship.

point of corrections ,not broke ,but avoid to be broke and left more broken when she see a new potential client ,so it's better be hustle hard and make the ladies baby mama , atleast it's a win win situation ,nobody cries

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Arvelo(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Jorby:
Any girl who is yet to have a boyfried is an under 18. Since i was born and now that i'm getting old, i have never seen a girl above 18 without a ßoyfriend.
ßrothers have you seen?
No no no no

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by marketplacesng: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
proclinician:

You have the wrong perception of everything and I wonder if you've had any experience with young women. When a woman makes it known to u she's not after your money, she has another boyfriend or she's a prostitute. She has to be in the competition and if you're not financing it, somebody else is.

Or she is probably a lady who earns her own money legitimately or cares less about your current material possessions. You sound like you have been unfortunate with women. Expand your perception.

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

A) No wonder you always fail on these issues when you actually believe that what women desire the most (in life) is money...
B) EVERYONE need money to cater for their basic needs (food/shelter etc) whether man or woman, and some women out there are taking care of their own self without the need of a man. You foolishly try to make it seem that a woman without a BF will automatically be broke and/or suffer financially (as if women can't have their own money/job/finances), lol!
C) money is irrelevant to the whole issue, it's all about women fulfillment... Aka they'd rather be single than settle with a man with the failed/wrong character OR they are not ready to focus on a r/ship. Is that so difficult for you to understand?

The earlier you start realizing you're dumb.

The better for your future simp children

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Xavie:
how is it that girls don't orgasm outside dating?
because sex without a man's commitment is crap for women.

Sex carries too many risks for women (pregnacy, STIs etc) and unless she's sexing a man committed to her and ready to share the risks a woman's mind is too preoccupied with worry and she can't focus and enjoy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by proclinician: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
marketplacesng:

Or she is probably a lady who earns her own money legitimately or cares less about your current material possessions. You sound like you have been unfortunate with women. Expand your perception.

Haha you will never learn eeh. I can't be unfortunate with women oo, like Nigerian scam I am 2 steps ahead at all times. I pity men like you oo because from how you sound, you want a happily ever after novel scenario and na your type be prey to these women you see. They deal with your type serious and toss them over. A woman that makes any money does not use it for embellishments. I know you don't understand. A woman that works, earns monthly salary or profits from legit biz does not use this hard earned money for expensive jewelries, hair, Cologne blah blah blah, it is men that finance these ones. You do not understand

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by BabbanBura(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Guy you know so little about women, stop announcing yasef abeg!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
FiletMignon:
Well, this isn't true for every lady. Some of us haven't dated much and haven't been opportuned opportune to meet/find a good man.
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Dalby(m): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
ubunja:
Women have more sex when single than when they have a boyfriend.

As hard to imagine as it may be for guys.

What girls lack when they dont have a boyfriend is money. Not sex.

Question these guys that they claim to be having sex with, do they tell the guys that it is just for sex

I am sure NO, they make each of these guys believe that they are the chosen and ONLY one...

So how can they then claim to be lacking money when they do not have a boyfriend and are randomly having sex
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Chibae4real: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
I need a lady who has good mindset, if you are interested, get In touch with me

Pls chat me ur ph no
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by lexander(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
Jorby:
Any girl who is yet to have a boyfried is an under 18. Since i was born and now that i'm getting old, i have never seen a girl above 18 without a ßoyfriend.
ßrothers have you seen?
actually they are rare but not as rare as you think . Guys and girls around 20-28 some are virgins and have never been in a relationship before and it's not for lack of opportunities or looks ,they Just chose to keep themselves

4 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Ubdavis(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
Jorby:
ßrothers have you seen?

U are naive!

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by BabbanBura(m): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
proclinician:

Ubunja is very much smarter than you and I can't see any trace of intelligence in your thinking. Before a young woman chooses a boyfriend what comes to mind is the competition. Most women below 25 has a group of friends, these are not friends in the traditional sense of the word but they're competitors. They compete on who has the latest bag, shoes, expensive treats, trips, wears the most expensive cologne etc. This factor shows you why there's a lot of jealousy among female cliques because each is constantly trying to outdo the other. In Nigeria where young women are judged to be incapable of doing most of the jobs and where they also have to resort on the ever booming but saturated beauty industry to feedback on the competition, they're not very likely to make a lot of money here so it's guys that finance this competition. When I was in school I dated this particular girl who has about 3 very close friends-cum-enemies. They fight everyday and they're best friends. They lie to each other they say all manner of things out of jealousy that are just unbelievable. One day this girl received a Zara 8.0 designer perfume from her brother in Dubai and she told these friends that I, her boyfriend got it for her. These friends started gisting her how they will change it for their boyfriends until the poor guy buys them perfume worth over 20k. The day we broke up was after the clique was in my room then so I noticed they wanted to discuss something but just going superficially. Before then I have gotten a wind that my girl is cheating with a yahoo guy. I told them I wanted to get something outside so they should stay. I left my phone on voice recording and hid it somewhere in the room. After 30 mins I returned, played the record in front of everyone and all hell was let loose. Just there I called it quit.

You have the wrong perception of everything and I wonder if you've had any experience with young women. When a woman makes it known to u she's not after your money, she has another boyfriend or she's a prostitute. She has to be in the competition and if you're not financing it, somebody else is.

Mhmmmmm
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Giovanni93: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Jorby:
ßrothers have you seen?

NO NO NO NO Since I was born. I have never seen a girl (>18 years old) without a boyfriend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by DarkJeddi(m): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

You are talking a lot of UTOPIAN story..
Girls need money and having a boyfriend has always been one of the many ways to take care of their expenses and this is not a purely Nigerian thing..
Leave fulfillment matter,MONEY makes the world go round..
And this is not a motivational talk seminar...

4 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Emarvel(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

From their JOB, unless you foolishly believe that women can't have a good job. I guess you never met women that had their own biz NOR a female doctor/lawyer/engineer/architect etc, Abi?!

But then again, it doesn't surprise me, men like you actually believe that a woman is nothing without a man, thus you can't accept the concept of the OP not needing a man in her life... Simply because, in your deluded mind, a woman without a man MUST be broke, Lol

I have been reading your comments since, now i'm forced to reply you, the truth is that no matter how much a woman earns, she still want/needs a man's money, for reasons best know to them.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by favour32(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Blackmann001:

Lol...go check everywhere....90% guyz end up with ladies standing firm with them at the budding stage.......

I didn't say 100% for reasons we both know....

The real good guyz are not flashy and all putting, they hardly try to impress even when they have money...they face you and say they are broke, you know them easily cuz u just feel it..still don't know how it is that gals run away from such guyz and want them back at 28...only age brings ladies to their senses

Example for me...I HV always been a cool headed ,very focus but super struggling guy. My own struggle no get mate...I have everything no going well for me except looks...honestly I would lie...I grew up one of the most handsome guyz you can ever meet.....but na so so struggle...

Met a lot of gals along the way; "all" dumping my sorry ass cuz I no get money..but all attesting to they are sure I will make it cuz of the focus and hard work...now I still never mk am but far better than b4...

Du u know all these gals.7 in number are all not married and wouldn't let my fine rest..coming and doing all kind of house choirs to sell face..cuz they are all in late twenties while am in mid 30..

One says am super sure u will hit it...cuz u no dey rest..so if they are so so abt an extremely handsome ,intelligent,very cool headed guy..do u know av never drank nor smoked all my life..?..av had just 2 gf all my life..?

Am super supportive of people around me, including gals to mk positive impacts..yet they all ran away for biga boiz...

Gals will continue to b stranded and av long stopped pitying them.....
Pity girls not....when dem don dey old nai most of them dey humble.

3 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Sheriman(m): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Emmatee1816:
stop the generalisation.....my younger sister is 19 and she has never been in a relationship and most likely still a virgin.lets stop discouraging the younger and innocent ones with the bad mindset we have towards ourselves as a nation.
Stop there my friend!!! How did you know?? Don't trust your sister.. She might have been disflowered

10 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Titugirl(f): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
Amatarasha:
u n other girls shud gang up n send ubunja to Nairaland oblivon cheesy
If you'd lead the gang

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by BabbanBura(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
pocohantas:

This is why series of testing and debugging should be done, before rolling out a gender as complex and insatiable as the Nigerian man.

How does someone spend years whining about Nigerian girls being materialistic- meets one who doesn’t want his money and he comes to this conclusion?

How do you even satisfy this kind of human without getting grey hair or attending every crusade and revival?

Women should choose their poisons wisely.
grin grin grin

LoL! Evening newspaper I like that neck piece on ya DP, I won't mind getting it for my babe lipsrsealed. Hope dem Ubunja are not close sha!

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
DarkJeddi:
You are talking a lot of UTOPIAN story,girls need money and having a boyfriend has always been one of the many ways to take care of their expenses and this is not a purely Nigerian thing..

1st of all, EVERYONE needs money, not just women.
2nd, there are many ways that women can make money (selling themselves to a man is just one of the lowest/laziest way)
3rd, having a job, being educated, being hardworking is also ways that women can pay for their expenses.
4th. Am talking REAL LIFE, and not the low life nonsense Nigerian men have lowered themselves to accept, like mumus.
FINALLY, the reason why it is rampant in Nigeria (that women demand for money before they can date a man) is because donkeys in Nigeria have accepted it as the way to go, and now believe that they cannot get a gf unless they have money to spend on these undercover oloshos.

But hey, what would you prefer.... A jobless lazy broke begging gf or a hardworking independent one?!

3 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by BabbanBura(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
Amatarasha:
u n other girls shud gang up n send ubunja to Nairaland oblivon cheesy

Amara tasha, yaya ne! Yaya harkar tasha?
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by TechSkill: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
Blackmann001:

Lol...go check everywhere....90% guyz end up with ladies standing firm with them at the budding stage.......

I didn't say 100% for reasons we both know....

The real good guyz are not flashy and all putting, they hardly try to impress even when they have money...they face you and say they are broke, you know them easily cuz u just feel it..still don't know how it is that gals run away from such guyz and want them back at 28...only age brings ladies to their senses

Example for me...I HV always been a cool headed ,very focus but super struggling guy. My own struggle no get mate...I have everything no going well for me except looks...honestly I would lie...I grew up one of the most handsome guyz you can ever meet.....but na so so struggle...

Met a lot of gals along the way; "all" dumping my sorry ass cuz I no get money..but all attesting to they are sure I will make it cuz of the focus and hard work...now I still never mk am but far better than b4...

Du u know all these gals.7 in number are all not married and wouldn't let my fine rest..coming and doing all kind of house choirs to sell face..cuz they are all in late twenties while am in mid 30..

One says am super sure u will hit it...cuz u no dey rest..so if they are so so abt an extremely handsome ,intelligent,very cool headed guy..do u know av never drank nor smoked all my life..?..av had just 2 gf all my life..?

Am super supportive of people around me, including gals to mk positive impacts..yet they all ran away for biga boiz...

Gals will continue to b stranded and av long stopped pitying them.....

My brother, may you not struggle till you die. Please is there any digital skill you have?

Your personality is closer to mine and like you, girls I have dated no even reach 5. But there are many guys in my age range or even younger that has lost count.

Most women, it is how you treat them that matters. Maybe you were too nice to them that is why they didn't stay much.

I say this cos I have experimented.

The ones I am nice to rarely stayed. The ones I am bad to stayed.
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Dalby:

Question these guys that they claim to be having sex with, do they tell the guys that it is just for sex

I am sure NO, they make each of these guys believe that they are the chosen and ONLY one...

So how can they then claim to be lacking money when they do not have a boyfriend and are randomly having sex
Because men can't invest in a woman they don't exclusively own.

6 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Laurene: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
David405:

Yeah, that is because democracy has a rule where the majority decides the winner, in a Monarch system of Governance, if everybody likes Mr A, and only the King likes Mr B, who do you think will be chosen?
ok lets take for example in USA of about 300 million people, how can 500 to 1000 people surveyed for an opinion polling be used to determine the mind of other million? Its called sampling in statistics. They are all within errors of plus or minus. So dont expect everyone to be surveyed and met in order to determine an idea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You / Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / My Colleague's Hook Up Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.