Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Life Without A Boyfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Without A Boyfriend (46844 Views)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / Life Without A Girlfriend. / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by jornwhite: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
David405:

Now, you just again used the same fallacy I spoke about, how many Naija girls have you interacted with to authoritatively say A typical Naija girl keeps more than two boyfriends, are you telling me now that you have a relationship with all the girls in your state as to know the number of boyfriends they keep? A lot of times, we tend to accept certain assumptions not because they are true but because they make sense to us.

Secondly, I presume you studied science in school right? I also want to believe you know why we called some ideas hypotheses, some others Theories and some Laws?

You cannot claim ALL WOMEN WANTS A MANS MONEY when the test samples that passed the test is less than 100%.

I don't want to argue with you Red pillers because it seems you guys live in your heads and doesn't give room to alternate experience or thought process, the only thing I will live with you guys is, YOU CANNOT AUTHORITATIVELY DESCRIBE MEN AND/OR WOMEN OR WNAT THEY WANT, Even psychology theories that do a much better job that you guys such as Personality traits theories still fail some tests.

No apologizes, it is what is it bro ! a quick tutorial, you don't need all because you can never get all, what you need 4 research is a sample to represent all. Truly i've not dated all nigeria women, buh the experiences i have read & heard fills in as my sample, i just av to calculate the % that accept & disagree with the null of the hypothesis, regardless of my thoughts/belief the conclusion as to be base on the calculate higher % for a fact.
To the disapppointment of my family i dd not read science, you just countered yourself, why do you presume i read science, intelligent chaps must be from scientces, easy guess uhn !
As a matter of fact till date in sciences there is no test that stands @ 100%, if you don't believe then you could as well believe your dad is not truly your father cos even your DNA blood won't match 100%. for the last time all & 100% is unattainable in hypothesis, when you understand sampling better you will see their is no course for arguement on these issue.
That sciences are projected to have brillant students doesnt mean social sciences are filled with dullards, buh conclusion was drawn on "MORE". u get

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
jornwhite:

No apologizes, it is what is it bro ! a quick tutorial, you don't need all because you can never get all, what you need 4 research is a sample to represent all. Truly i've not dated all nigeria women, buh the experiences i have read & heard fills in as my sample, i just av to calculate the % that accept & disagree with the null of the hypothesis, regardless of my thoughts/belief the conclusion as to be base on the calculate higher % for a fact.
To the disapppointment of my family i dd not read science, you just countered yourself, why do you presume i read science, intelligent chaps must be from scientces, easy guess uhn !
As a matter of fact till date in sciences there is no test that stands @ 100%, if you don't believe then you could as well believe your dad is not truly your father cos even your DNA blood won't match 100%. for the last time all & 100% is unattainable in hypothesis, when you understand sampling better you will see their is no course for arguement on these issue.
That sciences are projected to have brillant students doesnt mean social sciences are filled with dullards, buh conclusion was drawn on "MORE". u get

I always tell guys, what the majority is doing THAT is what you take as law. Truly, 100% is impossible.

19 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by MJBOLT: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
i believe that guy is trolling
WORDWORLD:

grin very funny
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Me I'm looking for a girlfriend that's not all about money sha :-)
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Skepticus: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
[quote author=Pimpstar post=93656644][/quote]

See that Pokimane ennnhhh. She has made millions of dollars from SIMPs without trying hard.

Her panties dem no see.

All she does is to play video games and stare at her camera like a barbie doll. These fools rush to pay.

I'm scared of having a male child in this generation. It's a SIMPANDEMIC (in the words of Martinez39s lol)

12 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
MJBOLT:
i believe that guy is trolling

Okay
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Powerfly:
Life without a boyfriend is so sweet. Especially when you're not single, and you've got a sleeky, porshey, fine ass girlfriend., what tha Bleep do you need a boyfriend for? Lolzz..
Oh God! This girl again.

Please stop polluting this forum with your gay talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Raalsalghul: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
baiaon:
There are responsible good men everywhere but women are only interested in the top 3% in the Nigerian society.These are the financially buoyant men,the handsome men,the men with high social status,the famous men etc.That is why there exists 70 or more women vying for one man with these qualities while the remaining men without these features have to use their left hands to get relief.Blame your hypergamy for your lack of a mate

Pareto's principle at work: Pansophist can shed more light on this. grin

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Jorby(m): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
lefulefu:
see u cheesy
even those jss1 or 2 girls u see around have senior uncles wey dem dey date in secret
at least the number of guys who come here on nl creating threads on their escapades with secondary school girls should tell u the picture cheesy

Hahahah
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Haywhymido(m): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
FiletMignon:
Well, this isn't true for every lady. Some of us haven't dated much and haven't been opportuned to meet/find a good man.
Well, i am not surprised that is what you ladies always say till a good man comes along.

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Jorby(m): 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
Denique:

Yes!!!! Jorby I have seen lots of girls without boyfriends...and it was a decision not to tongue

Honestly speaking, i have never seen oo
They are either in a secret relationship or in an open one. As long as boobies have started showing, guys will start trooping in.

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Fourwinds: 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
OH pls there are a lot of ladies who won't ask shit from you cos they work and earn. If you choose to give, fine and good. Remember that guy's experience took place in school where many people are trying to discover and explore their found freedom.
hmmmmmmm.....found freedom to bang
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by fuckaholic25(f): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pimpstar:

grin grin

Funny enough the hoe might be feeding another guy with their money, A guy she worships ,A guy who doesn't give her the attention all those simps give her, A guy in charge.

WOMEN LIKE ATTENTION, If there are an 100 men on the beach, with only a lady wearing bikini showing some flesh, if 99 men are complimenting her and just one guy doesn't give her that useless attention, she would be interested to know why she failed to capture such a guy attention.

After all ...Of all the 100 men it's one should would pick worthy of her body. No matter how much money they throw at her.

The prostitution women do these days are making money off simps without actually giving sex. In the end their body doesn't suffer and guys bank suffer.

oh my i hate SIMPING!!!
to every hot girl u see, there a guy that is sick of her shit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
WORDWORLD:

grin very funny
what?? Is that Guy's name actually"Simps". Lmfao.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by sacajawea: 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
If I were a woman I would be stinkingly rich by now, the amount of Stupid men in My area alone without self-control sef...

11 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by RealEzee(m): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
proclinician:

Buhari is the president of Nigeria, does it mean everyone like or voted him? By virtue of the electoral process, he secured the votes of the majority of the electorates which makes him the winner thereby nullifying the contradicting choices of those that didn't vote him. This is not hard to understand, is it?
the same man said Nigerian youths are lazy, is that the reality on ground?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by sacajawea: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
Powerfly:
Life without a boyfriend is so sweet. Especially when you're not single, and you've got a sleeky, porshey, fine ass girlfriend., what tha Bleep do you need a boyfriend for? Lolzz..
I don't understand what you are Saying
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Powerfly(f): 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
jornwhite:

If you don't need a man ,why do you need something that looks like a man diick ... confused being. LolH

i don't need it either..
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
proclinician:
Ubunja is very much smarter than you and I can't see any trace of intelligence in your thinking. Before a young woman chooses a boyfriend what comes to mind is the competition. Most women below 25 has a group of friends, these are not friends in the traditional sense of the word but they're competitors. They compete on who has the latest bag, shoes, expensive treats, trips, wears the most expensive cologne etc. This factor shows you why there's a lot of jealousy among female cliques because each is constantly trying to outdo the other. In Nigeria where young women are judged to be incapable of doing most of the jobs and where they also have to resort on the ever booming but saturated beauty industry to feedback on the competition, they're not very likely to make a lot of money here so it's guys that finance this competition. When I was in school I dated this particular girl who has about 3 very close friends-cum-enemies. They fight everyday and they're best friends. They lie to each other they say all manner of things out of jealousy that are just unbelievable. One day this girl received a Zara 8.0 designer perfume from her brother in Dubai and she told these friends that I, her boyfriend got it for her. These friends started gisting her how they will change it for their boyfriends until the poor guy buys them perfume worth over 20k. The day we broke up was after the clique was in my room then so I noticed they wanted to discuss something but just going superficially. Before then I have gotten a wind that my girl is cheating with a yahoo guy. I told them I wanted to get something outside so they should stay. I left my phone on voice recording and hid it somewhere in the room. After 30 mins I returned, played the record in front of everyone and all hell was let loose. Just there I called it quit.

You have the wrong perception of everything and I wonder if you've had any experience with young women. When a woman makes it known to u she's not after your money, she has another boyfriend or she's a prostitute. She has to be in the competition and if you're not financing it, somebody else is.

Clap for yeye self... I guess in your world, women can only compete in this world with the help of a man, because they are too dumb to have their Own money, and stand on their own feet. Is that really what you " Ubunja cheerleaders" believe?! Are you people that brainless?

As for you cheap deluded story of the oloshos you dated, why blame ALL women?! You should solely blame your donkey self for dating oloshos.

4 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by proclinician: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Clap for yeye self... I guess in your world, women can only compete in this world with the help of a man, because they are too dumb to have their Own money, and stand on their own feet. Is that really what you " Ubunja cheerleaders" believe?! Are you people that brainless?

As for you cheap deluded story of the oloshos you dated, why blame ALL women?! You should solely blame your donkey self for dating oloshos.

Have their own money from where pls?

10 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Powerfly(f): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
0KNM:
Oh God! This girl again.
Please stop polluting this forum with your gay talk
Hahahaha.. Do you want to die of hate & pain?...
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
proclinician:
Have their own money from where pls?

From their JOB, unless you foolishly believe that women can't have a good job. I guess you never met women that had their own biz NOR a female doctor/lawyer/engineer/architect etc, Abi?!

But then again, it doesn't surprise me, men like you actually believe that a woman is nothing without a man, thus you can't accept the concept of the OP not needing a man in her life... Simply because, in your deluded mind, a woman without a man MUST be broke, Lol

7 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by proclinician: 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

From their JOB, unless you foolishly believe that women can't have a good job. I guess you never met women that had their own biz NOR a female doctor/lawyer/engineer/architect etc, Abi?!

But then again, it doesn't surprise me, men like you actually believe that a woman is nothing without a man, thus you can't accept the concept of the OP not needing a man in her life... Simply because in your deluded mind a woman without a man MUST be broke, Lol

Grow up and get yourself some life experience. You're too young. Bye

12 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Mcfi(m): 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
ubunja:
Women have more sex when single than when they have a boyfriend.

As hard to imagine as it may be for guys.

What girls lack when they dont have a boyfriend is money. Not sex.

Shouuu!

Omo na true you dey yan so o. Confirm truth

4 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
I have never seen guys as insecure as NL Romance section guys particularly the so called redpillers very insecure, confused and dumb lots!

I read through the first page and I could only see guys trying so hard to remind op of how relevant they are. And of all things to show they are important, they picked only SEX. Dumb beings! Very useless SEX perverts! Sometimes I look at these guys and wonder if these guys truly will become future leaders and head of homes or we should expect another. Pathetic!

You all can continue to have your "cum exchange " that's all you are good at. Type epistles to pull women down, pat each others back and continue the circle till you get tired while women face things that matter. Little wonder you lots sometimes have to grow pussies and menstruate so you can discuss women better. Despicable lots!

8 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by goodnewscliff(m): 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolzzz, blame d economy. Besides a lady who truly likes you will stick by you no matter what. And the ladies being single at late 20s or early 30s ain't a crime you know. You are bitter cos none of them stood by you but d truth is, it takes you and you alone to get a lady's commitment. Perhaps you always complain or whine about this and that, no woman wants that.
Even in a state of not having, a man should never lose his integrity, dignity and discipline. Never show weakness and also b mindful of the kinda ladies you try to gum yourself with. I am sure if you had gotten a mature working class lady, she would have given you ideas and support.
Nice one
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
proclinician:
Grow up and get yourself some life experience. You're too young. Bye

You people (Ubunja cheerleaders) are some of the biggest SIMPLETON out here, trying to act as whatever alpha BS. You donkeys need women to be broke so that you can control these broke ass begging good for nothing useless women out there, while fearing independent women with their own money (because you donkeys have absolutely NOTHING to offer women but money)

Any "real" man should open this thread and understand that some women don't need men to take care of them, and that's ok as it doesn't take anything from us men... But sadly, you mumus CANT accept that and instead will come on the thread and claim nonsense.
You mumus are a disgrace!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by goodnewscliff(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
I really dont like people who thinks static nd never flexible in their reasoning!!! Peeps who re quick to generalize their stupid , not wanting to change ideas and when these silly ideas nd so called doctrines becomes questionable,, they back out!!!!!
Easy to sell their ideas without considering other counter ideas and thought...

Pity their naive followers who choosed not to use thier brain

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by goodnewscliff(m): 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

You people (Ubunja cheerleaders) are some of the biggest SIMPLETON out here, trying to act as whatever alpha BS. You donkeys need women to be broke so that you can control these broke ass begging good for nothing useless women out there, while fearing independent women with their own money (because you donkeys have absolutely NOTHING to offer women but money)

Any "real" man should open this thread and understand that some women don't need men to take care of them, and that's ok as it doesn't take anything from us men... But sadly, you mumus CANT accept that and instead will come on the thread and clam nonsense.
You mumus are a disgrace!!!!
I don't type much on nland buh these imps just get stucked to these ideas to the extreme,, its becoming an issh here

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Palema007:
I have never seen guys as insecure as NL Romance section guys particularly the so called redpillers very insecure, confused and dumb lots!

I read through the first page and I could only see guys trying so hard to remind op of how relevant they are. And of all things to show they are important, they picked only SEX. Dumb beings! Very useless SEX perverts! Sometimes I look at these guys and wonder if these guys truly will become future leaders and head of homes or we should expect another. Pathetic!

You all can continue to have your "cum exchange " that's all you are good at. Type epistles to pull women down, pat each others back and continue the circle till you get tired while women face things that matter. Little wonder you lots sometimes have to grow pussies and menstruate so you can discuss women better. Despicable lots!
undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
ubunja:
Women have more sex when single than when they have a boyfriend.

As hard to imagine as it may be for guys.

What girls lack when they dont have a boyfriend is money. Not sex.
As usual, ubunja juxtaposing how females live and behave. Methinks he's a girl afterall.

3 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by goodnewscliff(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
David405:

Now, you just again used the same fallacy I spoke about, how many Naija girls have you interacted with to authoritatively say A typical Naija girl keeps more than two boyfriends, are you telling me now that you have a relationship with all the girls in your state as to know the number of boyfriends they keep? A lot of times, we tend to accept certain assumptions not because they are true but because they make sense to us.

Secondly, I presume you studied science in school right? I also want to believe you know why we called some ideas hypotheses, some others Theories and some Laws?

You cannot claim ALL WOMEN WANTS A MANS MONEY when the test samples that passed the test is less than 100%.

I don't want to argue with you Red pillers because it seems you guys live in your heads and doesn't give room to alternate experience or thought process, the only thing I will live with you guys is, YOU CANNOT AUTHORITATIVELY DESCRIBE MEN AND/OR WOMEN OR WNAT THEY WANT, Even psychology theories that do a much better job that you guys such as Personality traits theories still fail some tests.
We still have open minded peeps here cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating / Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her / My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.