Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Life Without A Boyfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Without A Boyfriend (46791 Views)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / Life Without A Girlfriend. / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by jornwhite: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Palema007:
I have never seen guys as insecure as NL Romance section guys particularly the so called redpillers very insecure, confused and dumb lots!

I read through the first page and I could only see guys trying so hard to remind op of how relevant they are. And of all things to show they are important, they picked only SEX. Dumb beings! Very useless SEX perverts! Sometimes I look at these guys and wonder if these guys truly will become future leaders and head of homes or we should expect another. Pathetic!

You all can continue to have your "cum exchange " that's all you are good at. Type epistles to pull women down, pat each others back and continue the circle till you get tired while women face things that matter. Little wonder you lots sometimes have to grow pussies and menstruate so you can discuss women better. Despicable lots!

ALOL !! whu beat you where me jawbé dey ... sey you will eat amala iya cindy to calm down

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Pimpstar: 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
angry

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Rukkydelta(f): 1:37am On Sep 08, 2020
This thread ought to be for ladies
But as usual the males of nairaland have hijacked it grin

3 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 08, 2020
wumi2017:
,,,,Oloriburuku ,,, BITCH I wouldn't say a word

You wouldn't say a word grin? but you have gone to change what you originally wrote. I SHAKE MY HEAD. Guys can you see for yourselves?

This is to the Nice Guys out there, a word is enough for the wise. The Redpill is about saving you guys but most of you are too stubborn to listen. You have been seriously and seriously warned. It is no joke about this bait statement, an indicator, the exception is a very, very little percentage. DONT BE FOOLED!

Don't be carried away , go for the best of women to mother your children not the ones used and dumbed with plenty emotional garbage.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by MJBOLT: 3:31am On Sep 08, 2020
the ones that will send PM will do it,most guys here dey fall hand.

Baddestguyp:
This thread is nothing but a trap to attract simps to enter their DMs...guys stay away...

3 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 5:16am On Sep 08, 2020
Rukkydelta:
we could not let a thread go to waste because you NL ladies never really support each other's threads. You don't contribute

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by okoroemeka(m): 6:15am On Sep 08, 2020
Jorby:
Any girl who is yet to have a boyfried is an under 18. Since i was born and now that i'm getting old, i have never seen a girl above 18 without a ßoyfriend.
ßrothers have you seen?
age does not even matter this days,if a girl has sizeable and pressable breasts, anything can happen, especially if money is involved.

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 08, 2020
Kenplay:

All in a bid to claim you are right, you end up writing an epistle which even a 6 year old will get confuse about your line of reason.
why not humble yourself and accept the fact that Ubunja said the right thing, why allow arrogance make you lose it all.
its alright kid i heard you afterall you are just six years old upstairs why should you understand?pathetic fern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 08, 2020
ubunja:
I'll have to walk away from this debate because your reasoning is too strang iam strange for me.
yes i am strange,does this look normal to you?
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 08, 2020
ubunja:
I'll have to walk away from this debate because your reasoning is too strange for me.
yes im strange or those this look normal to you?

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 08, 2020
omale88:
Wow, boss I hail. No mind all these magas wey no get anything for brain.

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Oldoinyolengai(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2020
ubunja:
we could not let a thread go to waste because you NL ladies never really support each other's threads. You don't contribute
Ubunja I just finished reading all of your NL available threads and I have two words for you "THANK YOU"

Currently reading that Esther's book once I'm done I will check on you Bro, coz there few things to share.

Again, thanks for your generous intelligence.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by jornwhite: 8:31am On Sep 08, 2020
omale88:

if that is why you are strange then you are 10 decades late to the world, nobody gives a fvck anymore wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by IHate9jerianss(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2020
ubunja:
Men generally have an interesting and unique perspective on a multitude of issues.Hence their contributions on this thread which men actually made a worthy read.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 11:44am On Sep 08, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Ubunja I just finished reading all of your NL available threads and I have two words for you "THANK YOU"

Currently reading that Esther's book once I'm done I will check on you Bro, coz there few things to share.

Again, thanks for your generous intelligence.
It's all good bros. We share what we know and it's nice when guys appreciate our efforts. You're welcome man.

8 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Jorby(m): 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
okoroemeka:
age does not even matter this days,if a girl has sizeable and pressable breasts, anything can happen, especially if money is involved.

Hahaha. That's true.

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Regex: 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Rukkydelta:

Me: How are you?
Her: I'm fine thank you.
Me: How was your weekend?
Her: it was fine.
Me: How is your day going ?
Her: it's fine.

This was a conversation between me and a girl this morning.....

Tell me how y'all females will contribute to this thread, if y'all converse that way?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Blackmann001:

You see eeh..ideas are not in short for me..am born with it..and that's why I will hammer very big soon....me complain..? Yes, about not liking my status and wanting to improve it and also working towards improving it..but never abt the ladies cuz no b them cause my wahala..na my papa no plan well....

Talk about working ladies, you know in life wen u grow higher in status you want to get ppl higher than you especially for a lady..men can com down the ladder to get a gal up easily not for ladies dt much...so they will smell the poverty in u inspite of the fading very good looks,hence see you easily as gold digging.......

Believe me dear, I did all I could to hold on to hope all self motivated...I couldn't date a single gal all try my varsity years..they get attracted to the looks much and come close and when they see empty pockets..they friend zone u.....one of them did that to me for 4years tru out skl........

Now sh is begging me up and down when her big Boi has moved on since 2years ago..sh only checks up to know the situation ..and wen sh saw improvement, I no dey rest again..even d sex,I reject now...

Just mark my moniker..,I promise to let nairalanders in into all my struggles one day.so they will know there are real struggles behind these monikers..

My admission was taken away from me by the varsity 2x cuz i couldn't pay acceptance fee...

One of them was soo nice sh paid my year 1 shl feez (mind you we were still 2geda when sh got the bank job) ..dou sh left got married but still continued to render help....remember sh didn't try to stay put too...

Women are not as loving asbu ppl portray them...av seen the best and worst of them all..everyone is fighting for their own interest!

You've blamed women and your father. When are you going to blame yourself for being in your mid-30s and still broke? I blame the desperate women flocking around you. They are preventing you from using your brains. Just so you know, you sound entitled, and it will get you nowhere in life.

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Blackmann001: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nooil:

You've blamed women and your father. When are you going to blame yourself for being in your mid-30s and still broke? I blame the desperate women flocking around you. They are preventing you from using your brains. Just so you know, you sound entitled, and it will get you nowhere in life.

Lol...I usually blast senseless post like urs.....
Guess u stay out of class during English lessons first I said while I sought i sought admissions..u didn't read that..again..I the whole discussion is on love life and not assist..yet,u didn't read that..

Again I went try that skl eventually all by myself,u didn't wonder that..u shld HV checked my previous post as see weda ur yahoo bf is doing beta Dan me......

Mind d way you talk to strangers

4 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by jornwhite: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
Regex:

Tell me how you all can contribute?

She replied you appropriately, "How are you?" don do, bro move to present, "whats gud ? you sound cheerful xup", come up with anytin that she will av no choice buh to "xpress herself" shuffle topics till you know where her interest lies.
sometimes it is not these gurls fault when we ask jamb questions

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
Blackmann001:

Lol...I usually blast senseless post like urs.....
Guess u stay out of class during English lessons first I said while I sought i sought admissions..u didn't read that..again..I the whole discussion is on love life and not assist..yet,u didn't read that..

Again I went try that skl eventually all by myself,u didn't wonder that..u shld HV checked my previous post as see weda ur yahoo bf is doing beta Dan me......

Mind d way you talk to strangers

Talking about English Language, did you see assist in my post? Or your only definition of entitled is assisted? He even said I should check his posts, what for?

Stop blaming people and focus on your life. And mind the way you talk about women.
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
Regex:

Tell me how you all can contribute?

Stop asking the same question 3times, if you expect a different answer.

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by maximusprime2000: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Pimpstar:

subscribe to myonlyfans i go dey shake bum bum for you,send nudes... some guys are premium idiots.

lol at premium idiot. spiritual kongi is realgrin

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Blackmann001: 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nooil:

Talking about English Language, did you see assist in my post? Or your only definition of entitled is assisted? He even said I should check his posts, what for?

Stop blaming people and focus on your life. And mind the way you talk about women.

U still miss the point...now I know u didn't go to skl...blaming ppl for what..? Assist ?...sh can't even comprehend what I meant by assist in my response..but u just want to response...

If two persons are in relationship and there was a break up? Is there usually not anyone to point fingers at..?

Ur p is dt u first concluded on "this guy want everyone to help him".......not reading the post to see its all about relationship and not assist

Plz go back to skl...I don't blame u sha..na special center tins

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Blackmann001: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nooil:

And place take ur feminism away from.my side and post..I didn't invite u.....we know how it always ends

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Blackmann001:

U still miss the point...now I know u didn't go to skl...blaming ppl for what..? Assist ?...sh can't even comprehend what I meant by assist in my response..but u just want to response...

If two persons are in relationship and there was a break up? Is there usually not anyone to point fingers at..?

Ur p is dt u first concluded on "this guy want everyone to help him".......not reading the post to see its all about relationship and not assist

Plz go back to skl...I don't blame u sha..na special center tins

Uncle, entitled or passing blame doesn't translate to assist o. If that's the only word that comes to your mind, then it's nothing short of guilty conscience.

And the way you write, I'm trying hard to imagine you as someone in his mid 30s. You write like a child.
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Blackmann001:

And place take ur feminism away from.my side and post..I didn't invite u.....we know how it always ends

I don't understand, this is neither your thread or forum, so why should I wait for you to invite me?

FYI, I'm not a feminist. I'm a strong believer in men working their ass out to fend for their family and women being helpers wink
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Blackmann001: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nooil:

Uncle, entitled or passing blame doesn't translate to assist o. If that's the only word that comes to your mind, then it's nothing short of guilty conscience.

And the way you write, I'm trying hard to imagine you as someone in his mid 30s. You write like a child.

What is the entitled about..? What is the working ass off about...do u know ppl die with their dreams..don't be behaving like a hard worker because things are working well for u...

U call ppl lazy...because they don't HV the connections u have or because they don't have privileges u had......plz don't jump into pplz lives and tell dem how dey shld HV lived it..cuz u were not there.....

Do u expect ur younger bro of 16yeara to get 56k for his acceptance fee at that age without any help at that stage....?..if he ask for help..ppl like u would shout "lazy"... U want to talk like u are sensible.....

Do u know dt I was in the street with crushes under my both shoulders....and doing very stressful jobs dt requires walking around just to pay skl feez and rent .yes,I did DAT for 3 years from year 1 to 3..cuz I had accident and iron inserted into my leg till date....plz mind ur Biz....only God will help put ur dirty mouth straight with beatings from husband for not knowing how to talk to people...

Plz I don't want to b talking to senseless ppl like u..everything in life has stages....ur elder bros can never ever see what I saw and pull tru like I did.......I don't want to reveal much about myself...till d day I write the story......

Talk is cheap cuz ur on the internet..nonsense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Deicide: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hmm, anyways me waiting for pocohantas to open her onlyfans so I can sell all my properties to please her grin
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
Blackmann001:

What is the entitled about..? What is the working ass off about...do u know ppl die with their dreams..don't be behaving like a hard worker because things are working well for u...

U call ppl lazy...because they don't HV the connections u have or because they don't have privileges u had......plz don't jump into pplz lives and tell dem how dey shld HV lived it..cuz u were not there.....

Do u expect ur younger bro of 16yeara to get 56k for his acceptance fee at that age without any help at that stage....?..if he ask for help..ppl like u would shout "lazy"... U want to talk like u are sensible.....

Do u know dt I was in the street with crushes under my both shoulders....and doing very stressful jobs dt requires walking around just to pay skl feez and rent .yes,I did DAT for 3 years from year 1 to 3..cuz I had accident and iron inserted into my leg till date....plz mind ur Biz....only God will help put ur dirty mouth straight with beatings from husband for not knowing how to talk to people...

Plz I don't want to b talking to senseless ppl like u..everything in life has stages....ur elder bros can never ever see what I saw and pull tru like I did.......I don't want to reveal much about myself...till d day I write the story......

Talk is cheap cuz ur on the internet..nonsense!

Happy boys day

Don't want to be heartless, that's why I had to strike that. Yes, you've had it rough. How about putting it behind you and focusing on the future? Is your past haunting you? If no, why are you letting it hurt you? It's affecting your thought process but you don't know.

Focus on you.
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by michjunior: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Jorby:
Any girl who is yet to have a boyfried is an under 18. Since i was born and now that i'm getting old, i have never seen a girl above 18 without a ßoyfriend.
ßrothers have you seen?

NO NO NO NO..SINCE I WAS BORN I HAV NEVA SEEN SUCH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by BREYZ: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Jorby:
ßrothers have you seen?

No no no no since I was born, I have never seen a blunt puna it's always serviced ones.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? / Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.