Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) (89761 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / "Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Rapsodee(m): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Apart from children ,there has never been use for Nigerian men ,go figure.
I totally disagree with this! The same culture and religion making women remain in marriage also put men as the one responsible for a lot of things if not all in marriage, so you can't claim there is no use for Nigerian men except the busy body husbands.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Impregnablefolk: 9:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Realdollars:
Nigerians are not supposed to marry and procreate, we have too much foolishness on ground that we are finding difficult to get rid of.

May God bless u n ur (unborn) children!

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by jornwhite: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Most women would rather die single than marry most Nigerian men.

i will advice you go to shiloh before you spew such nonsense next time. ignorance is not an excuse

2 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by DragonFire433: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2020
izzy4shizzy:

my advice to men is not to let a woman support you completely, when women do that, they try to emasculate the man, men turn monsters after enduring years of emasculation, women just play the pity card afterwards

Bros forget emasculation.

A monster would always be a monster even without emasculation.

Men love your wife always, especially when she stood for you when you had nothing. - Period

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 9:27am On Sep 09, 2020
DragonFire433:

Capital NO: She has never said that. Never

The fact that your female Ancestors have been singing that useless chorus for generation does not mean that every other woman is singing that song too.

You and your female generation should sing and dance your reggae alone.

And if the men that your female generation have been coming across or giving birth to “are or were not all that” does not mean it is the same everywhere.

Do not generalize. shocked
Have a heart to heart conversation with your mother and you will see that either for cultural , religious reasons your mother had to put up in that marriage.

The door to leave a marriage is now wider the reason why women are bold enough to leave and be independent. Nigeria is a patriarch and misogynistic society. It's normal for women to have to succumb.

I was talking to a group of women ,and an elderly woman made a remark " all men na the same ,na manage we dey manage am" . I felt it in my core , Nigerian women put up with marriage as a norm.

I love my wife because she is ambitious and takes care of herself ,said no Nigerian man ever!

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by DragonFire433: 9:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Rapsodee:
I totally disagree with this! The same culture and religion making women remain in marriage put men as the one responsible for a lot of things if all in marriage, so you can't claim there is no use for Nigerian men except the busy body husbands.

You Dey mind that one ?

Her comments alone, reveals her upbringing and where she is coming from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by MediMedi(m): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2020
Mama water.
Her spirit husband no gree her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by andyanders: 9:29am On Sep 09, 2020
When a lady don marry water spirit tete, why the spirit go allow her again to go wed person for church. The guy should thank his God that separated the demonic girl from him.

People will not understand certain powers behind some physical actions of we human beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by OdenKelechi(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2020
This gender will embarrass you big time.

900 years won't be enough for her.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Rapsodee(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2020
DragonFire433:

You Dey mind that one ?

you just said the plain truth about her...by their comments we shall know them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2020
Rapsodee:
I totally disagree with this! The same culture and religion making women remain in marriage also put men as the one responsible for a lot of things if not all in marriage, so you can't claim there is no use for Nigerian men except the busy body husbands.
So have you heard of the national anthem " I am staying because of the children"? If push comes to shove, alot of women can actually take care of their children alone.

Infact , Nigeria has no alimony and child support laws , Nigerian woman basically take care of their kids alone after failed marriage.Evrlen in many homes , women fund the bills while those that don't share it with their husbands. So what's the responsibility you are talking about?

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Favemmzar200(m): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
She suddenly realizes it's better to be single and happy than married without rest of mind. But why wait till now

Meanwhile being an OP and FTC is an act of greediness. Go submerge yourself seven times in the Jordan river to be liberated.
cheesy
TheGiftedOne:
She suddenly realizes it's better to be single and happy than married without rest of mind. But why wait till now

Meanwhile being an OP and FTC is an act of greediness. Go submerge yourself seven times in the Jordan river to be liberated.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by dotedote: 9:32am On Sep 09, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Better late than never.
Nice one Girl!
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by DragonFire433: 9:34am On Sep 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Have a heart to heart conversation with your mother and you will see that either for cultural , religious reasons your mother had to put up in that marriage.

The door to leave a marriage is now wider the reason why women are bold enough to leave and be independent. Nigeria is a patriarch and misogynistic society. It's normal for women to have to succumb.

I was talking to a group of women ,and an elderly woman made a remark " all men na the same ,na manage we dey manage am" . I felt it in my core , Nigerian women put up with marriage as a norm.

I love my wife because she is ambitious and takes care of herself ,said no Nigerian man ever!

Again I can see that you came to your conclusion from a general discussion.

Do not generalize.

Are you saying that there are no go man out there. ?

Abeg leave matter for Mathias.

There are men that would die for their wife. I challenge you to do your research on this.

Haven’t you heard of Nigerian men that donate their kidneys just to save their wife. If you have not heard, I know at least two of such people

Once again do not generalize
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by ojuu4u(m): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=YoungLionken post=93728079]The lady is somehow sick upstairs.

The embarrassment was uncalled for. There were days, weeks, months, before that day.

The gender war is something else lately.

Everybody with I-know-it-all attitude.

In addition. Dear men, never you marry a woman, from a broken home...

My pastor said something sometimes ago but I dismissed her opinion, but I think am given it second taut. that she can never allow her son to marry a lady who her mum is not with her dad.

A lady that stays with her mum without husband used to see and learn a lot of negative and dirty things from her mother during upbringing. Such a lady will not learn how to respect and honor husband, her mother would have poisoned her mind towards men.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Rapsodee(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
So have you heard of the national anthem " I am staying because of the children"? If push comes to shove, alot of women can actually take care of their children alone.

Infact , Nigeria has no alimony and child support laws , Nigerian woman basically take care of their kids alone after failed marriage.Evrlen in many homes , women fund the bills while those that don't share it with their husbands. So what's the responsibility you are talking about?
Forget that one....A large percentage of women have no where to go and only use children as excuse to stay, how many percentage of Nigerian women do you think are independent of their husbands?

I read a thread on Nairaland about an husband beating his wife everyday, yet the wife refused to leave the marriage. Such wife will claim she is taking those beatings because of children when in reality, her life is totally nothing without that man.

5 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by zoedew: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2020
Nollywood clip.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by DragonFire433: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2020
andyanders:
When a lady don marry water spirit tete, why the spirit go allow her again to go wed person for church. The guy should thank his God that separated the demonic girl from him.

People will not understand certain powers behind some physical actions of we human beings.

Gbamsolutely. You have said it all.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2020
DragonFire433:

You Dey mind that one ?

On the contrary, I am a realist,I have seen both worlds and I think Nigerian women still have a long way to go.A country where there is still a case of female inheritance in court.

Nigerian women are continuously castigated on this forum daily ,but the truth is what Nigerian women tolerate here these negros will never dare try it outside Nigeria especially in first world countries.

One preacher said one time, " if you are the bread winner,go out and bring the bread for daddy to share" this is just one of the ways religion has been used to hold Nigerian women in bondage. Let's not even talk about misogynistic cultural beliefs of some tribes.It's time to change the status quo for the next generation of females.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by SammyJac(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2020
Evil manipulation is real. I pity those who take things like this for granted.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by xtervaganza(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Most women would rather die single than marry most Nigerian men.
tell that to yourself any time you get asked why you're not married. Deep down we know you cry yourself to sleep cos no man really wants you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by DragonFire433: 9:43am On Sep 09, 2020
Rapsodee:
Forget that one....A large percentage of women have no where to go and only use children as excuse to stay, how many percentage of Nigerian women do you think are independent of their husbands?

I read a thread on Nairaland about an husband beating his wife everyday, yet the wife refused to leave the marriage. Such wife will claim she is taking those beatings because of children when in reality, her life is totally nothing without that man.

Even though beating a wife is not supported.

But what you said makes so much sense. How many of them can afford to go ?

They claim to be staying because of the children ? What a lame excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by DragonFire433: 9:44am On Sep 09, 2020
xtervaganza:
tell that to yourself any time you get asked why you're not married. Deep down we know you cry yourself to sleep cos no man really wants you

This here is truly savage. cool

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 9:44am On Sep 09, 2020
Rapsodee:

And do you also know the percentage of women who pay the bills of the house hold yet cover it up just to massage the ego of their husbands undecided.

Some Nigerian women would rather die as Mrs ,and it's nauseous. They have been so brain washed by religion and culture .smh

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 9:46am On Sep 09, 2020
DragonFire433:

Again I can see that you came to your conclusion from a general discussion.

Do not generalize.

Are you saying that there are no go man out there. ?

Abeg leave matter for Mathias.

There are men that would die for their wife. I challenge you to do your research on this.

Haven’t you heard of Nigerian men that donate their kidneys just to save their wife. If you have not heard, I know at least two of such people

Once again do not generalize
If that is so,who then are the husbands of these women who keep chanting the national anthem of " I am staying for the kids " even wives of rich men o.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Niceiroko: 9:46am On Sep 09, 2020
DragonFire433:
A cancelled wedding is better than a failed marriage.
but they were married already
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by DragonFire433: 9:46am On Sep 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
On the contrary, I am a realist,I have seen both worlds and I think Nigerian women still have a long way to go.A country where there is still a case of female inheritance in court.

Nigerian women are continuously castigated on this forum daily ,but the truth is what Nigerian women tolerate here these negros will never dare try it outside Nigeria especially in first world countries.

One preacher said one time, " if you are the bread winner,go out and bring the bread for daddy to share" this is just one of the ways religion has been used to hold Nigerian women in bondage. Let's not even talk about misogynistic cultural beliefs of some tribes.It's time to change the status quo for the next generation of females.

Thank you very much.

The change begins with you and I can see you are doing a great job
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by macho44(m): 9:47am On Sep 09, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

How many times will I tell you that I'm interested in you, did you want to give me a chance into your life?
Just tell her the MAGIC word, na wetin she wan hear grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2020
Her village people are pursuing her.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Juliearth(f): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2020
izzy4shizzy:

my advice to men is not to let a woman support you completely, when women do that, they try to emasculate the man, men turn monsters after enduring years of emasculation, women just play the pity card afterwards

What is your definition of support?
Support doesn't have to be monetary and even if it is, what is wrong with that?

If you think a woman's support emasculates you, then you need to have a mental overhaul.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by rapid101(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2020
na God go punish her
she ll never see any man DAT ll marry her
even if she see she ll be miserable in it

why such wickedness
why let d man waste resource and on the d-day u ll say u re no longer interested

all d effort put in d marriage all wasted

e no go better for her
rubbish

if u no say u no wan marry u say it from the beginning
na olosho go kill her

nonsense angry
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:53am On Sep 09, 2020
airoport:

That's what came to my mind cuz it's very strange and irrational. What if the groom's family don't want her and spiritually fast tracked her exit of the relationship by herself? Or her own family, if she's a Cash cow for her family and she's more useful single? I beg, those with deep understanding of these stuff should enlighten us.
Those who say she's psycho may also be right but she will recover soon after the exit o! The main goal is probably that she leaves the man of her own accord.
BTW, before now, I didn't believe in spiritual (juju) manipulation until I witnessed one first hand.
What kinda wicked family won't want their ward to get married? They don't know a married lady takes care of her family well cos she'll join hers and her husband resources and give to family. That one na evil. Some evil mothers do such to their daughters..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.