Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. (131535 Views)

Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / My Friend Threatens To Divorce Wife Over This Issue / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Henri8: 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kingsasian:
Let it collapse

Supported abeg.
Am tired of being in shock.

2 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by stanliwise(m): 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
NCAN911:
Hello house don't mind my grammar pls!

There's problem in the house! We have been having problem with our toilet for a while now but we received a shock after find out what the problem is....

My uncle is 44 and his wife is 34 with 1 kid (girl) they just celebrated 2 years anniversary. My uncle spend most of the time at the shop. He sells spare parts and automobile, he never knew and will never believe that his wife brings another man home (who she has once introduced to me as his cousin) ... FastFWD

Two weeks now we have been finding it hard to flush toilet because the water is moving .... My uncle called a plumber yesterday, the plumber had to call my uncle to show him what the problem is.. To our surprise its A condom and one of them is still fresh with some sperm inside...

My uncle was surprised because he said he never used it on her since they got married ... He just built the house which is not even up to 1year... Now their marriage is on the line of collapsing, I like the wife very well because she is kind and generous she buys me latest things like phones shoes shirts... I don't know how to contribute to the issues because I am just a boy boy.
You cannot contribute to the issue o, the child that beat the evil drum must be ready for the dance of the spirit. Make madam and husband settle the matter. Abi na you dey go put the condoms there?
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by culf: 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
chiommy123:
please what is so difficult in being faithful?

Its not by mouth, its only God's grace.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Halfamilli: 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
may we never get married to a hoe. 23 condoms in house that than a your of your stay, that's average of 2 two times per month based on evidence on ground. what about the unaccounted flushed condoms. your brother ned a refund of the bride price ASAP

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by stanliwise(m): 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
post=93729432:

Make una hear from Aunty side before concluding biko!
Who knows if uncle is lying
You have a point. But psychological will be important here.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Halfamilli: 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
culf:

Its not by mouth, its only God's grace.

And most time, it's all about discipline. But we must endeavor to acknowledge God on our paths in life.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Halfamilli: 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
stanliwise:
You cannot contribute to the issue o, the child that beat the evil drum must be ready for the dance of the spirit. Make madam and husband settle the matter. Abi na you dey go put the condoms there?

do you know what op is not � ng about?
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by temmyjoe(m): 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
Big gobeeeeeey
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by emkz: 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
I recall when condoms also blocked the toilet in an office I worked in several years ago. Turned out oga pikin dey gbensh staff when everybody don go house.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by stanliwise(m): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
Halfamilli:

do you know what op is not � ng about?
let me guess, the latest thing she buys for him.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by tolguy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kingsasian:
Let it collapse
shikenan

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by NaijaCover(m): 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
Get In touch with

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by realstars: 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
dre11:
She is a HOE

Let your brother divorce her for his peace of mind and sanity
What Of If The Story Teller Is The One Who Is The Key Player,.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Penboy: 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
hardon1:
Something in me doesn't believe this story. Condone hardly block toilets, if it does easily then hotels will be calling plumbers every day.

Sperm in condom mixed with water doesn't look like fresh sperm after few minutes. The thing go don almost dissolve in the water

Next time fashion your lie very well undecided

Boss!! I hail
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Enugupikin: 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kobicove:
You can't just conclude that it was your uncle's wife that used the condoms... undecided
She didn't deny it.. Learn to read.. They're not asking for your opinion.. He's telling u a story

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Fliczypeels: 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
This is the worst thing that can ever happen to a man. Infertility.
I think the man will be asking himself so many questions. Like where did I go wrong. Some women are just so annoying
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by tolguy(m): 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
hisgrace090:

Not fiction, I have experience just the same in the past used condoms blocking a soakaway chember.
me too
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Uniquekriss(m): 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Inside life. Women shaaaa. All these are enough to make one not to wanna marry at all. God help men. What baffles me is that most of these women do it in their matrimonial homes.

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Penboy: 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
Softgamer:
rubbish, my friend is from igala, i bleeped his wife severally and he is still happy. i stopped fucking her because she was begiinging to talk of divorcing her husband and marry me and me get better oyinbo wey dey on board already. Bleep all these tradition shit

Nothing less than 600 years for you

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Halfamilli: 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
stanliwise:
let me guess, the latest thing she buys for him.

she might be nice to him in the other room too
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Enugupikin: 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
hardon1:
Something in me doesn't believe this story. Condone hardly block toilets, if it does easily then hotels will be calling plumbers every day.

Sperm in condom mixed with water doesn't look like fresh sperm after few minutes. The thing go don almost dissolve in the water

Next time fashion your lie very well undecided
Condoms block toilets ignoramus.. Are you always there with hotels to know when their pipes are blocked?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by madjune(m): 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
Better she kukuma find her way out of the home.

A cheating wife can kill you.
Especially if the other man tune am well to do so.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Enugupikin: 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
ufotty2001:
To be sincere if I where u will save that marrriage from collapsing by telling ur uncle that am the one that did it
For what gain.. Marriage isn't by by force.. Mrs saver.. Thank God you're not him undecided
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Enugupikin: 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Wettoid123:
she has to go it is not negotiable!
At all
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by culf: 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Halfamilli:

And most time, it's all about discipline. But we must endeavor to acknowledge God on our paths in life.

true, its more of God and small discipline. discipline self dey fail often if not backed up with prayer.

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by stanliwise(m): 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
Halfamilli:

she might be nice to him in the other room too
Ahahahahhaa
Haba, anyway anything is possible but that would be so so so so betraying
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by seguno2: 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
GEEBITE:
This is Tower Biridge over the Thames not the real London Bridge.

Your comment is meaningless without a picture of what you know as the London Bridge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by stanliwise(m): 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
Wettoid123:
she has to go it is not negotiable!
Where you there?
How are we sure the man is telling a truth?
We can only speak from what we know.
Right now we don’t know who actually uses the condom.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by zinaunreal(m): 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
Finally lies have made front page
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Enugupikin: 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
nick50:
She should be given another chance at least she loved her husband and protects herself each time she is doing with another man.. 60% of married women doesn't use condoms each time they are playing away match in fact ur uncle suppose give her a guard of honour or are u telling us that ur uncle have never played away match since he married her?
Your dad must have been cheating on your mom for u to make it look normal tongue grin grin grin
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by bignero: 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ranminishe:
The plumber must be crucified, what a stupid mistake to show your uncle the cause of the blockage.

Shebi the plumber eyes don come down now .,,,,,�

What type of male prostitute are you?

See the gutter spewing from your mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.