Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? (41144 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / How Many Months Could This Pregnancy Be? (photo) / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Saintmary(f): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
abimic:

That's not true, there's no way you're with pregnancy and still continue to menstruate. Ovulation precedes menstruation, so how can a non ovulating woman menstruate. Blood coming out while pregnant from the woman isn't any way a sign of period, if it's the first trimester, it could be as a result of sex, ectopic pregnancy, miscarriage, infection, spotting as the placenta implants the uterus, even changes in cervical cells, amongst others. Some women don't even menstruate while newly starting their breastfeeding phase. So pregnant women don't menstruate.
Ugh, why don't you Google it first.
Don't stress me abeg.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by mariahAngel(f): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Munzy14:

Did u side stepped my guess for urs... grin That was smart...
Only a lady's father, brothers and husband should know her age tongue

BB is the only thing that can take my time like that here o, if not na ones in a while comment in family section and general FP threads.

...and food thread abi?
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Munzy14(m): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
mariahAngel:

Only a lady's father, brothers and husband should know her age tongue

...and food thread abi?

Who came with that hypothesis? smh... I av plenty besties weh no deh hide am, maybe i am their brother grin

I am not even active there, just stroll in and out.. cheesy

This place is a place to unwind.....I don't take things seriously online.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Bunsenbun(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
professore:
Rozz is no longer on nairaland except you mean she is the same as zzor? Which may be. But then this zzor to me seems like the opposite of what you said.
zz.or and rozz.nah the same girl dey run the account.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Ghokes(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
Chances you are the father is exceptionally high here
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romanoff:

Please, do your research.
maybe u should update your knowledge
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by PastorFire: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zarha:
Yes It's yours, carry your Cross

I have an almost new iPhone 8plus gig 64gig for sale.
Colour:Rose Gold
Condition: Very clean not a single scratch (New)
Price (165k)

Phone has accessories if you want to buy it comes with charger and earpieces... Original follow come
Accessories: 10k
Call 07030363986

IPhone 8plus (256 gig black colour also available.) very clean price 180k
Ya phone fit call my friend 4 yonder?.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Wronggee(m): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
This one loud to grin grin grin
Zzor:
Nothing wrong in fathering another person's baby since you can be careless about your life,maybe this is your own way of doing charity.rubbish
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by abimic(m): 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
Saintmary:

Ugh, why don't you Google it first.
Don't stress me abeg.
You're probably still a neophyte, you would grow with time to this understanding or better you consult a doctor for more understanding when you experience such for proper clarification. Again, pregnant women don't menstruate.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Saintmary(f): 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
abimic:

You're probably still a neophyte, you would grow with time to this understanding or better you consult a doctor for more understanding when you experience such for proper clarification. Again, pregnant women don't menstruate.
You just have to show off, don't you?
ITK
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Zarha: 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
PastorFire:
Ya phone fit call my friend 4 yonder?.

Ask google��
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2020
Zzor:
Nothing wrong in fathering another person's baby since you can be careless about your life,maybe this is your own way of doing charity.rubbish

grin grin grin grin angry
Witch
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Ofadaman(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2020
You went in raw and still poured your content inside..

You no dey fear?!!!!.

How your mind even they at ease for you to pour inside when u never ready
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by yahmohy27: 8:21am On Sep 10, 2020
Emereolevanwill:
Bro, you are not the Father to the foetus, if at all there is a foetus.
Just calm down, talk to her to stop playing games.
Felt same too
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by yahmohy27: 8:21am On Sep 10, 2020
Emereolevanwill:
Bro, you are not the Father to the foetus, if at all there is a foetus.
Just calm down, talk to her to stop playing games.
Felt same
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by manuelp: 8:52am On Sep 10, 2020
You had unprotected sex, what were you expecting??...an iPhone?
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Sammyolis: 9:48am On Sep 10, 2020
don't worry use the baby for ritual
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Luckygurl(f): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
obasi101:
Lol all dis gals sha. Currently on vacation in aba.. met her like Today, two days later we had sex... I was shocked! Twas a free sex tho.. but I threaded with caution in my own way. Barely 3weeks later, she called, telling me she z not feeling too well ... Bla.. blast.. blaaa...! I smiled n asked her wats wrong.. says she THINKS she z pregnant n it was mine..dat she needed money for an abortion.. I Told her to keep d baby.. once she puts to bed, I ll come pick my child up.. since she was sure it was mine.
Fellas since after I Said this words to her, she z stopped bothering me with calls about abortion money Like she was doing bfr, she even had to block my line, even on WhatsApp too, cux I keep trying to reach her to know how she was fairing cuz I have coinscience.

NB: Guys be careful of dis ladies.. most of them try to tire each of us down with fake pregnancy tales or try to enstrange us with another mans baby. grin grin

But why would you have unprotected sex with someone you've known barely two days.
A times we need to take our destinies into our own hands. Even if you're out to have fun atleast do yourself the favor of having fun the right way.

We take a lot if things for granted really.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Fourwinds: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
Romanoff:

For some ladies who don't have premarital sex, there is no need to. Or that's how they feel.
it is not really about the sex because the girls can still use protection but how will a girl be ready for her period if she doesn't track it.. That is the bone of contention
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Fourwinds: 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
Sammyolis:
don't worry use the baby for ritual
is this madness
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by maasoap(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Uyi168:
Who be this one again

Ask again!
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Alaga2222(m): 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
Romanoff:

I'm a woman. I'd be an Idiot to not know my body.

I'm not disputing the fact that you don't know your body...why taking my word personal
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by DedeNkem: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
DXNNigeria:
Hi guys, I will try and make the story short.

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 18th of July, She told me on the 27th of August that she went for pregnancy test and she is 2 weeks pregnant.

Just kind of confused as to the disparity in the dates. The result should be 5 weeks plus (Almost 6 weeks) and not 2 weeks.

Please, to the health workers, how accurate can pregnancy test be? No problem if the pregnancy is mine but wont want to take responsibility for what is not mine.

Nigerian hospitals make a lot of medical mistakes due to having either quack doctors or half-baked ones. And their diagnosis/test equipments are either outdated or not working properly.

So your last resort is to have a DNA test (if they have the tools).

You f*ucked up big time by hitting without a condom! Now the unwanted pregnancy may be yours. And you could have gotten a nasty infection if she was diseased!

Always use condom!!
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Teeyoo(m): 8:14pm On Apr 10
The pregnancy is not yours. It's simple and straight forward

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.