Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,330 members, 7,957,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? (41691 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / How Many Months Could This Pregnancy Be? (photo) / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Grateful02(m): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
So you knew this and you still asked for advice? Besides when you went on UNPROTECTED did you ask us for advice?? Omoh just carry your cross joorh
DXNNigeria:
She is not asking for abortion money. She just wants me to be the father.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Acidosis(m): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
A woman that wants to scam you wouldn't tell you she's 2 weeks pregnant knowing very well that the last time you guys had sex was 6 weeks ago.

My opinion: you guys should do another test in a different lab. The result you have is probably wrong.

You're two weeks pregnant the day you miss your period.

9 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Romanoff(f): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
Sanchez01:

This is the most difficult thing for me to keep up with in the world. I didn't even understand a thing.

Okay. Let me explain it. A woman has a 21 to 35 days menstrual cycle. The first day of her period is the begining of the cycle. After her period, she has safe days, could be 5 to 8 days depending on the length of her cycle. During these days, she can't get pregnant even if she has unprotected sex. Unless her cycle changes.

The next 5 or more days, her body is preparing to release an egg, so if she has unprotected sex at this time, she could get pregnant cause the sperm will still be alive to fertilize the egg when it is released on the ovulation day.

On the ovulation day, any sperm alive and fast enough to enter the egg leads to fertilization. Between the day of ovulation to 12 days after, the egg will implant itself into the uterus and this is when pregnancy occurs.

So even two days before the next period, the HCG hormones will show in a pregnancy test. On the day of the next period, she will be two weeks pregnant.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
deal with ur shit urself man before u nack the babe u for come ask us the kind condom u go use now ur water dun pass garri u dey ask mumu question the same energy u use nack...use am deal with ur shit!!!
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Favemmzar200(m): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
No simp for her matter oo...japa comot
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Haykinsofficial(m): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
"Papa Junior " in d making. Dunno why party jollof dey hungry me diz dayz

2 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
DXNNigeria:
Hi guys, I will try and make the story short.

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 18th of July, She told me on the 27th of August that she went for pregnancy test and she is 2 weeks pregnant.

Just kind of confused as to the disparity in the dates. The result should be 5 weeks plus (Almost 6 weeks) and not 2 weeks.

Please, to the health workers, how accurate can pregnancy test be? No problem if the pregnancy is mine but wont want to take responsibility for what is not mine.
tell her congratulations. You'd like to be a father.

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fvck her up by telling her to keep the baby then when the baby is born do DNA test, if it’s not yours then that will teach her to stay faithful on her next relationship
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Fash20: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
Nothing wrong in fathering another person's baby since you can be careless about your life,maybe this is your own way of doing charity.rubbish

Nonsense! someone asked for help you're saying trash... Do you think he's proud of what he did.

If you have nothing tangible to contribute, why don't you just ignore .

7 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Romanoff(f): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
adioolayi:

Menstruating or not is not 100% sign of pregnancy. There are pregnant people that menstruate

That is a big, fat, smelly lie.

Some pregnant women have what they call Spotting and it can happen any time of the month for a pregnant women. The colour of the blood is not the same as that of a period and it is not heavy enough to require a tampon or sanitary pad. If it is as heavy as a period, the women will require medical attention.

3 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
DXNNigeria:

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 18th of July, She told me on the 27th of August that she went for pregnancy test and she is 2 weeks pregnant.

Just kind of confused as to the disparity in the dates. The result should be 5 weeks plus (Almost 6 weeks) and not 2 weeks.

Please, to the health workers, how accurate can pregnancy test be? No problem if the pregnancy is mine but wont want to take responsibility for what is not mine.

after pouring

your liver start cutting !

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by KidDarkness(m): 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romanoff:

Okay. Let me explain it. A woman has a 21 to 35 days menstrual cycle. The first day of her period is the begining of the cycle. After her period, she has safe days, could be 5 to 8 days depending on the length of her cycle. During these days, she can't get pregnant even if she has unprotected sex. Unless her cycle changes.

The next 5 or more days, her body is preparing to release an egg, so if she has unprotected sex at this time, she could get pregnant cause the sperm will still be alive to fertilize the egg when it is released on the ovulation day.

On the ovulation day, any sperm alive and fast enough to enter the egg leads to fertilization. Between the day of ovulation to 12 days after, the egg will implant itself into the uterus and this is when pregnancy occurs.

So even two days before the next period, the HCG hormones will show in a pregnancy test. On the day of the next period, she will be two weeks pregnant.
We learn new things everyday. So are the safe days always after her period or before and after her period?
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
Grateful02:
So you knew this and you still asked for advice? Besides when you went on UNPROTECTED did you ask us for advice?? Omoh just carry your cross joorh

no mind the guy when he was pouring it in

what was he thinking will happen abeg?
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by sheflat: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
When u Bleep am
Shebi u cum
She cum too
No problem na
Baby cum for u na
And u cum father....
Guy wake up no let any woman push u
No go father another man baby oo
Tell am say u go only agree to father the baby if she go fit swear in front of amdioa or ayelala or sango that is god of thunderstorm na only 21 days I give am
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by KidDarkness(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
Haykinsofficial:
"Papa Junior " in d making. Dunno why party jollof dey hungry me diz dayz
Because the rice dey always sweet. I wish the guy go invite us

3 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Saintmary(f): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romanoff:

Some pregnant women have what they call Spotting and it can happen any time of the month for a pregnant women. The colour of the blood is not the same as that of a period and it is not heavy enough to require a tampon or sanitary pad. If it is as heavy as a period, the women will require medical attention.
Duh. You never see something.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by gunners160(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
guy, no be ur bele
if I tell u how many ladies don lie say them get bele for me ehn, e go shock u. Ladies hardly get pregnant during mid week of a month. Na first and last week them dey get bele most times.
I don dey receive dis since news since last week
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Unified07: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Is your pregnancy bro
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Buliwyf: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romanoff:

Thanks for the lecture. I just learnt something new smiley

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by mightynnd(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Continue
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Kaydans(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
KidDarkness:

We learn new things everyday. So are the safe days always after her period or before and after her period?

E fit fail u o
Devil na bastard...
Always wear a cd na just 100naira
Or u flee from fornication.

2 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

after pouring

your liver start cutting !
Did you even read anything? He is not scared, just want to know if it is his to cater for. Na wa oo.

2 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Zarha: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
Yes It's yours, carry your Cross

I have an almost new iPhone 8plus gig 64gig for sale.
Colour:Rose Gold
Condition: Very clean not a single scratch (New)
Price (165k)

Phone has accessories if you want to buy it comes with charger and earpieces... Original follow come
Accessories: 10k
Call 07030363986

IPhone 8plus (256 gig black colour also available.) very clean price 180k
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romanoff:
Rotfl. Pregnancy only occurs after ovulation. So 14 days after the ovulation, she will be two weeks pregnant. If she waits till two weeks after her missed period, she'd be 4 weeks pregnant.
sperm cell can only travel maximum of 3/4 days. so what are u saying
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by adioolayi(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romanoff:

..oh...okay .. Thanks
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
DXNNigeria:

....Express your discomfort with her... tell her you really confused because she is two weeks pregnant and that the last time you drill her oil was 5 weeks ago.... just tell her this at the end... "babe we will go for DNA test after you deliver ".......

2 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by ovieokodhi(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Same with my friend, he was in doubt about the pregnancy issue due to the date but when the baby came into this world my brother na my friend replica no diff. So I bet you when that baby comes out all your doubts will be cleared. No need for DNA cos e go be you.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Mikymiky0(f): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Omo see uncle. Uncle wey no wise.Uncle wey...

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
KidDarkness:

Reading is one thing, comprehension is another animal.

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by degamonn: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
Nothing wrong in fathering another person's baby since you can be careless about your life,maybe this is your own way of doing charity.rubbish
Some of you react to issues of unprotected sex as if you have never had once.

6 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by nedekid: 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
DXNNigeria:

Did you Kane her any day before the 18th of July? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS / 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.