Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? (41140 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / How Many Months Could This Pregnancy Be? (photo) / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Emotionss: 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
DXNNigeria:
Hi guys, I will try and make the story short.

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 18th of July, She told me on the 27th of August that she went for pregnancy test and she is 2 weeks pregnant.

Just kind of confused as to the disparity in the dates. The result should be 5 weeks plus (Almost 6 weeks) and not 2 weeks.

Please, to the health workers, how accurate can pregnancy test be? No problem if the pregnancy is mine but wont want to take responsibility for what is not mine.

Op base on the date you wrote up there,
there's no way the pregnancy belong to you unless there's something you're not telling us.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Romanoff(f): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
banjo022:
sperm cell can only travel maximum of 3/4 days. so what are u saying

Please, do your research.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
BE CALM. DO A DNA AFTER BIRTH
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Christian07(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
Since you are ready to become a father should we be disturb?

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Romanoff(f): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
KidDarkness:

We learn new things everyday. So are the safe days always after her period or before and after her period?

Before and after her period. Say 4 to five days to her next period. But then, like I said, there are no guarantees. Cycle fit change due to hormonal imbalance.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Ajibade123(m): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romanoff:

Okay. Let me explain it. A woman has a 21 to 35 days menstrual cycle. The first day of her period is the begining of the cycle. After her period, she has safe days, could be 5 to 8 days depending on the length of her cycle. During these days, she can't get pregnant even if she has unprotected sex. Unless her cycle changes.

The next 5 or more days, her body is preparing to release an egg, so if she has unprotected sex at this time, she could get pregnant cause the sperm will still be alive to fertilize the egg when it is released on the ovulation day.

On the ovulation day, any sperm alive and fast enough to enter the egg leads to fertilization. Between the day of ovulation to 12 days after, the egg will implant itself into the uterus and this is when pregnancy occurs.

So even two days before the next period, the HCG hormones will show in a pregnancy test. On the day of the next period, she will be two weeks pregnant.
blood only flows during menstral period and not ovulation period right??
what are the sign that a lady is currently in the ovulation period
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by NoToPile: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
The girl might be counting the stuff wrongly.

Not everybody is educated about all these cycle dates.

That's how one opened a thread that the scan showed that the pregnancy is 2 weeks ahead of the date he slept with the wife last, not knowing pregnancy is counted from the 1st day of the last period.

They should reads stuffs like this online, its on the internet, not to be shouting simp simp up and down on nairaland.

If you are that bothered OP do a DNA test.

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by FrancixPaul: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
l
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Romanoff(f): 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ajibade123:

blood only flows during menstral period and not ovulation period right??
what are the sign that a lady is currently in the ovulation period

Yes. Blood only flows during the period.

Cervical mucus is one way to track ovulation. After menstruation, the first 5 to 8 days are often dry. The next 5 days, the woman will produce a creamy discharge and as her ovulation day changes, it becomes a slimy egg white discharge due to hormones. The mucus prepares the body to receive sperm so the sperm can get a conducive environment to swim through.

Ovulation signs could be ovulation cramps for some women, headaches, increase in body temperature, extra horniness.

Signs differ from woman to woman. Some women glow during ovulation and have fuller breasts, some have sore breast.

It depends.

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by NoToPile: 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
saladinnoir:
Menstruation lasts for 5 to 7 days, the next 5 days after the that she's safe (she can't get pregnant) the next 3 days she's at her most fertile(she can get pregnant if you sleep with her during these three days because the sperm will still be alive on the day of ovulation) the day of ovulation(basically the fourth day) the body produces an ovum which can survive 24 hrs, there's also a chance that she can be fertile the day after. Sperm can survive 3 to 5 days in her body, do the math (the time between the sperm fertilising her ovum and her next period is usually 14 days, hence the two weeks pregnant thing)
On a side note the chances of her getting pregnant past the day after her ovulation is very low. Correct me if I'm wrong

Lool never say never @bolded .

Pregnancy sometimes is one of the most mysterious things. E go just gel loool.

A lot of times this calculations fail.

3 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Ajibade123(m): 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romanoff:

Yes. Blood only flows during the period.

Cervical mucus is one way to track ovulation. After menstruation, the first 5 to 8 days are often dry. The next 5 days, the woman will produce a creamy discharge and as her ovulation day changes, it becomes a slimy egg white discharge due to hormones. The mucus prepares the body to receive sperm so the sperm can get a conducive environment to swim through.

Ovulation signs could be ovulation cramps for some women, headaches, increase in body temperature, extra horniness.

Signs differ from woman to woman. Some women glow during ovulation and have fuller breasts, some have sore breast.

It depends.
wow Thanks a lot
so it is true the urge for sex might increase during ovulation period??
is ovulation period also the safest period to have sex??
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by ginggerxy: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
1StopRudeness:

This babe you wicked ooo..lol
very wicked girl , I pitted the guy after reading her comment. Na this type you go say hello to she go reply ehn grin
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by kullozone(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
fati2001:
correct.
See this wan...

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Jiberi: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ajibade123:
wow Thanks a lot so it is true the urge for sex might increase during ovulation period?? is ovulation period also the safest period to have sex??
Safest ke? That's the most fertile period in the reproductive cycle.

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by professore(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
Nothing wrong in fathering another person's baby since you can be careless about your life,maybe this is your own way of doing charity.rubbish
zzor, I like you.

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by twiceTall: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Parisian:
Na wa o, I thought y'all were redpillers that don't need women.

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by leomax10(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Many activities men engage in cause harm to their sperm without them even knowing. See top common ways men harm their sperm.....

https://healthyhealthconsult.com.ng/top-common-ways-men-harm-their-sperm/
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Bunsenbun(m): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
professore:
zzor, I like you.
you Mean You Like Z.zor>>>rozz
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by professore(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bunsenbun:
you Mean You Like Z.zor>>>rozz
yes, she seems like she is not the careless type.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Romanoff(f): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ajibade123:

wow Thanks a lot
so it is true the urge for sex might increase during ovulation period??
is ovulation period also the safest period to have sex??

Nope.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Alaga2222(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romanoff:
Rotfl. Pregnancy only occurs after ovulation. So 14 days after the ovulation, she will be two weeks pregnant. If she waits till two weeks after her missed period, she'd be 4 weeks pregnant.

Professional in the game...
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Romanoff(f): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Alaga2222:

Professional in the game...

I'm a woman. I'd be an Idiot to not know my body.

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by justianoo(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
ceeSleek:
When last did she see her period? If she saw it after the last time you had sex with her, then it is definitely not yours. TELL HER TO START SAYING THE TRUTH.
you no well I swear
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Anaerobi(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
1StopRudeness:
Sometimes these babes just want to collect fake abortion money.... if you are sure of the date... relax since you don’t mind if it’s urs.....

Go for a scan when the baby is 12weeks...by that time, u’ll be able to get a near accurate date of conception....and if it’s fake.. by then she would have started telling you she’s not ready to keep it that u should pay to remov it....

There’s nothing like abstinence... the peace of mind is second to none
I salute... u done tey for this game.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by fati2001(m): 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
I been think say you get sense undecided
as you collect all the sense com.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by maasoap(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
Uyi168:
It's only Nigerians I see have indiscrimate unprotected sex and begin to act surprised, confused and perplexed when a pregnancy results or when they catch a disease..

Like wtf were u expecting angry

It's only Nigerians that would read the question and start responding to something else? The thread is simple. It's about the time line, not anything else. Even if it's your wife, you mustn't have doubt about the time line. Let's learn to respond to issue accordingly, all these "I too know" no gel at all
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by mariahAngel(f): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
Nothing wrong in fathering another person's baby since you can be careless about your life,maybe this is your own way of doing charity.rubbish
grin

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by mariahAngel(f): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
DXNNigeria:
Hi guys, I will try and make the story short.

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 18th of July, She told me on the 27th of August that she went for pregnancy test and she is 2 weeks pregnant.

Just kind of confused as to the disparity in the dates. The result should be 5 weeks plus (Almost 6 weeks) and not 2 weeks.

Please, to the health workers, how accurate can pregnancy test be? No problem if the pregnancy is mine but wont want to take responsibility for what is not mine.

You had unprotected sex with someone you don't trust?
Well...

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Johntemmy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
isokay
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Vulcan24(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Common sit down and discuss the future with her

You will reach an agreement, nobody here is the woman u knack naaa

Knowing it's fake or not isn't much, u v been sleeping with her, try dialogue and don't let medical advise gives u any strong mind.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Munzy14(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
mariahAngel:

You had unprotected sex with someone you don't trust?
Well...
it's normal now... It's left for the lady to. take care of herself after the do na.

For as long as, it's not a one night stand geng lady o.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by omooba969(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lamanii22:
Didn't you guys have sex before 18th?

See question!!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.