Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,329 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? (41159 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / How Many Months Could This Pregnancy Be? (photo) / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Uyi168: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
It's only Nigerians I see have indiscrimate unprotected sex and begin to act surprised, confused and perplexed when a pregnancy results or when they catch a disease..

Like wtf were u expecting angry

14 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Dominiqueismad: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
You
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by ShenTeh(m): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
Only one way to know -DNA

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by fergie001: 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
1StopRudeness:
Sometimes these babes just want to collect fake abortion money.... if you are sure of the date... relax since you don’t mind if it’s urs.....

Go for a scan when the baby is 12weeks...by that time, u’ll be able to get a near accurate date of conception....and if it’s fake.. by then she would have started telling you she’s not ready to keep it that u should pay to remov it....

There’s nothing like abstinence... the peace of mind is second to none
DXNNigeria.......Your answer is here.

Relax....

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by obasi101(m): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lol all dis gals sha. Currently on vacation in aba.. met her like Today, two days later we had sex... I was shocked! Twas a free sex tho.. but I threaded with caution in my own way. Barely 3weeks later, she called, telling me she z not feeling too well ... Bla.. blast.. blaaa...! I smiled n asked her wats wrong.. says she THINKS she z pregnant n it was mine..dat she needed money for an abortion.. I Told her to keep d baby.. once she puts to bed, I ll come pick my child up.. since she was sure it was mine.
Fellas since after I Said this words to her, she z stopped bothering me with calls about abortion money Like she was doing bfr, she even had to block my line, even on WhatsApp too, cux I keep trying to reach her to know how she was fairing cuz I have coinscience.

NB: Guys be careful of dis ladies.. most of them try to tire each of us down with fake pregnancy tales or try to enstrange us with another mans baby. grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by adioolayi(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
ceeSleek:
When last did she see her period? If she saw it after the last time you had sex with her, then it is definitely not yours. TELL HER TO START SAYING THE TRUTH.
This one never know say some people still mensurate during pregnancy grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Teddyaiyez(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Na we follow you smash her kitty kat her?
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Juanmike(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
No
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by youngrhosy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hun... what a mistake..
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by postnobill705(m): 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
DNA test when the baby is born

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Dominiqueismad: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
Nothing wrong in fathering another person's baby since you can be careless about your life,maybe this is your own way of doing charity.rubbish
na your type go bring basterd pikin come home

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Juanmike(m): 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
No it's mine.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by ogubolokento(m): 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Did you put it inside?
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by shegzhkn: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lol.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by mikemiyaki: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
No! The pregnancy is mine because I am the one that had an unprotected sex with the gurl! grin shocked

3 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Shutupthere: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
It's yours sir congratulations

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by adioolayi(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romanoff:
Rotfl. Pregnancy only occurs after ovulation. So 14 days after the ovulation, she will be two weeks pregnant. If she waits till two weeks after her missed period, she'd be 4 weeks pregnant.

What if she didn't missed her period grin grin grin
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by honatoa(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
Nothing wrong in fathering another person's baby since you can be careless about your life,maybe this is your own way of doing charity.rubbish

Dammm!!!

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
DXNNigeria:
Hi guys, I will try and make the story short.

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 18th of July, She told me on the 27th of August that she went for pregnancy test and she is 2 weeks pregnant.

Just kind of confused as to the disparity in the dates. The result should be 5 weeks plus (Almost 6 weeks) and not 2 weeks.

Please, to the health workers, how accurate can pregnancy test be? No problem if the pregnancy is mine but wont want to take responsibility for what is not mine.
The pregnancy is yours during gestation. After delivery do a DNA test to ascertain.

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Openbusiness: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ok! The solution is for you to buy yourself two 2020 cars. One as your wedding gift and the second for your baby naming ceremony. Congrats in advance

5 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Sanchez01: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romanoff:
Rotfl. Pregnancy only occurs after ovulation. So 14 days after the ovulation, she will be two weeks pregnant. If she waits till two weeks after her missed period, she'd be 4 weeks pregnant.
This is the most difficult thing for me to keep up with in the world. I didn't even understand a thing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Oizee(f): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
I know d situation is frustrating op, but I kinda like dis type of weird stories to make fp instead of ritual or rape cases all d time.

3 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Romanoff(f): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
adioolayi:

What if she didn't missed her period grin grin grin

Na scam o. Cause even if she ovulated 5 days after they had unprotected sex, 14 days after that is around 6 and 7th of August. Na scam the babe wan scam am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Enugupikin: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
DXNNigeria:
Hi guys, I will try and make the story short.

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 18th of July, She told me on the 27th of August that she went for pregnancy test and she is 2 weeks pregnant.

Just kind of confused as to the disparity in the dates. The result should be 5 weeks plus (Almost 6 weeks) and not 2 weeks.

Please, to the health workers, how accurate can pregnancy test be? No problem if the pregnancy is mine but wont want to take responsibility for what is not mine.
Carry your babe Jare.. When u de fvck u no call us .. Na now u de call us

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Enugupikin: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
1StopRudeness:
Sometimes these babes just want to collect fake abortion money.... if you are sure of the date... relax since you don’t mind if it’s urs.....

Go for a scan when the baby is 12weeks...by that time, u’ll be able to get a near accurate date of conception....and if it’s fake.. by then she would have started telling you she’s not ready to keep it that u should pay to remov it....

There’s nothing like abstinence... the peace of mind is second to none
Peace of mind over every temporary enjoyment bro..

7 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by adioolayi(m): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romanoff:

Na scam o. Cause even if she ovulated 5 days after they had unprotected sex, 14 days after that is around 6 and 7th of August. Na scam the babe wan scam am.
Menstruating or not is not 100% sign of pregnancy. There are pregnant people that menstruate

4 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
fati2001:

correct.
I been think say you get sense undecided

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Adedotguy: 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
cool
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Enugupikin: 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
obasi101:
Lol all dis gals sha. Currently on vacation in aba.. met her like Today, two days later we had sex... I was shocked! Twas a free sex tho.. but I threaded with caution in my own way. Barely 3weeks later, she called, telling me she z not feeling too well ... Bla.. blast.. blaaa...! I smiled n asked her wats wrong.. says she THINKS she z pregnant n it was mine..dat she needed money for an abortion.. I Told her to keep d baby.. once she puts to bed, I ll come pick my child up.. since she was sure it was mine.
Fellas since after I Said this words to her, she z stopped bothering me with calls about abortion money Like she was doing bfr, she even had to block my line, even on WhatsApp too, cux I keep trying to reach her to know how she was fairing cuz I have coinscience.

NB: Guys be careful of dis ladies.. most of them try to tire each of us down with fake pregnancy tales or try to enstrange us with another mans baby. grin grin
But you're careless and classless to have unprotected sex

3 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by bestabigaelever(f): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
adioolayi:

Menstruating or not is not 100% sign of pregnancy. There are pregnant people that menstruate
Oil dey your head

OP, take that girl along with you to do scan, if the result is 2weeks pregnancy then you are not responsible for it
I repeat You Are NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PREGNANCY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? / New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.