Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? (41677 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / How Many Months Could This Pregnancy Be? (photo) / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Munzy14(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
obasi101:
Lol all dis gals sha. Currently on vacation in aba.. met her like Today, two days later we had sex... I was shocked! Twas a free sex tho.. but I threaded with caution in my own way. Barely 3weeks later, she called, telling me she z not feeling too well ... Bla.. blast.. blaaa...! I smiled n asked her wats wrong.. says she THINKS she z pregnant n it was mine..dat she needed money for an abortion.. I Told her to keep d baby.. once she puts to bed, I ll come pick my child up.. since she was sure it was mine.
Fellas since after I Said this words to her, she z stopped bothering me with calls about abortion money Like she was doing bfr, she even had to block my line, even on WhatsApp too, cux I keep trying to reach her to know how she was fairing cuz I have coinscience.

NB: Guys be careful of dis ladies.. most of them try to tire each of us down with fake pregnancy tales or try to enstrange us with another mans baby. grin grin
grin grin It happens sha..

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Oyiboman69: 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
DXNNigeria:
Hi guys, I will try and make the story short.

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 18th of July, She told me on the 27th of August that she went for pregnancy test and she is 2 weeks pregnant.

Just kind of confused as to the disparity in the dates. The result should be 5 weeks plus (Almost 6 weeks) and not 2 weeks.

Please, to the health workers, how accurate can pregnancy test be? No problem if the pregnancy is mine but wont want to take responsibility for what is not mine.
I don't think its yours from your calculation but pregnancy can be dicey most times,and I urge you to apply diplomacy
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by ceeSleek(m): 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
adioolayi:

This one never know say some people still mensurate during pregnancy grin grin grin grin

I presume you meant, 'menstruate,' right??!

I wouldn't want to come and start forming medical personnel that i am not, but, make this noted in your head, a pregnant woman cannot menstruate whIle she is pregnant, except you are talking about 'spotting.'
BE WELL INFORMED, EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT, TRY AND KEEP SHUT AND LEARN, YOU MUSN'T DISPLAY YOUR IGNORANCE ON SOCIAL MEDIA ALL THE TIME.
I ADVICE YOU SEE A DOCTOR, OR BETTER STILL; USE YOUR GOOGLE FOR INDEPTH KNOWLEDGE, OR BEST STILL; WAIT TILL YOU GROW UP.

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by abimic(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
Saintmary:

Duh. You never see something.
That's not true, there's no way you're with pregnancy and still continue to menstruate. Ovulation precedes menstruation, so how can a non ovulating woman menstruate. Blood coming out while pregnant from the woman isn't any way a sign of period, if it's the first trimester, it could be as a result of sex, ectopic pregnancy, miscarriage, infection, spotting as the placenta implants the uterus, even changes in cervical cells, amongst others. Some women don't even menstruate while newly starting their breastfeeding phase. So pregnant women don't menstruate.

2 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Paan(m): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hmmm... you will always have doubts irrespective of our opinions
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
professore:
zzor, I like you.
Thanks,i like you too
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by mariahAngel(f): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
Munzy14:

it's normal now... It's left for the lady to. take care of herself after the do na.

For as long as, it's not a one night stand geng lady o.

Really? Hey God! grin
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Bunsenbun(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
professore:
yes, she seems like she is not the careless type.
the Rozz in ashawo section?.if you know,you know!
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by mariahAngel(f): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
obasi101:
Lol all dis gals sha. Currently on vacation in aba.. met her like Today, two days later we had sex... I was shocked! Twas a free sex tho.. but I threaded with caution in my own way. Barely 3weeks later, she called, telling me she z not feeling too well ... Bla.. blast.. blaaa...! I smiled n asked her wats wrong.. says she THINKS she z pregnant n it was mine..dat she needed money for an abortion.. I Told her to keep d baby.. once she puts to bed, I ll come pick my child up.. since she was sure it was mine.
Fellas since after I Said this words to her, she z stopped bothering me with calls about abortion money Like she was doing bfr, she even had to block my line, even on WhatsApp too, cux I keep trying to reach her to know how she was fairing cuz I have coinscience.

NB: Guys be careful of dis ladies.. most of them try to tire each of us down with fake pregnancy tales or try to enstrange us with another mans baby. grin grin

Guy, believe it or not, the bolded got me ROTFLMAO grin

For a second, I thought you slept with a sheep grin
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by tonididdy(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nigerians and hypocrite na 5&6

Lots of ya'all wey don' do abortion tire, go still come here dey mock the OP why e had unprotected sex.

Anofias...
@postowner: relax, take her for proper testing. If she has a baby, decide to keep it or not. When the baby is born e go resemble you or you go for DNA
Shikena.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by olobas(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
Nothing wrong in fathering another person's baby since you can be careless about your life,maybe this is your own way of doing charity.rubbish

Lol Nairaland should create Emojis because some comments need react

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by tonididdy(m): 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
NoToPile:
The girl might be counting the stuff wrongly.

Not everybody is educated about all these cycle dates.

That's how one opened a thread that the scan showed that the pregnancy is 2 weeks ahead of the date he slept with the wife last, not knowing pregnancy is counted from the 1st day of the last period.

They should reads stuffs like this online, its on the internet, not to be shouting simp simp up and down on nairaland.

If you are that bothered OP do a DNA test.
How much do these DNAz cost exactly?
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by NoToPile: 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
tonididdy:

How much do these DNAz cost exactly?

Honestly I don't know but I don't think it should be less than 100k slightly below or above that range but I might be wrong sha
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by tonididdy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
NoToPile:

Honestly I don't know but I don't think it should be less than 100k slightly below or above that range but I might be wrong sha
You are right.
A search on google says 50 to 150k max
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Uyi168: 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
maasoap:

It's only Nigerians that would read the question and start responding to something else? The thread is simple. It's about the time line, not anything else. Even if it's your wife, you mustn't have doubt about the time line. Let's learn to respond to issue accordingly, all these "I too know" no gel at all
Who be this one again
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by ceeSleek(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
abimic:

That's not true, there's no way you're with pregnancy and still continue to menstruate. Ovulation precedes menstruation, so how can a non ovulating woman menstruate. Blood coming out while pregnant from the woman isn't any way a sign of period, if it's the first trimester, it could be as a result of sex, ectopic pregnancy, miscarriage, infection, spotting as the placenta implants the uterus, even changes in cervical cells, amongst others. Some women don't even menstruate while newly starting their breastfeeding phase. So pregnant women don't menstruate.

Well spoken quite insightful.
Well done!!!
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Munzy14(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
mariahAngel:

Really? Hey God! grin
Erica trust kidd before he started discharging?..cheesy

But, it's unhealthy to have unprotected sex o, if he/she isn't your partner... I mean Di na nwunye.. grin

Maka gono, staphy na umunne ya.. cheesy Or unwanted baby.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Munzy14(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
mariahAngel:

Guy, believe it or not, the bolded got me ROTFLMAO grin
For a second, I thought you slept with a sheep grin
Haaa, sheep kwa!... cheesy
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Teaveapoet(f): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
We have to know her last menstrual cycle to calculate ovulation and the date you had sex. The scan can be correct it's two weeks because if she isn't ovulating when you had sex. The sperm might remain in her for days before it dies. These things take process oh.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by mariahAngel(f): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Munzy14:

Erica trust kidd before he started discharging?..cheesy

But, it's unhealthy to have unprotected sex o, if he/she isn't your partner... I mean Di na nwunye.. grin

Maka gono, staphy na umunne ya.. cheesy Or unwanted baby.

Seriously ehn, there are so many things I'm so thankful that I don't have to worry about o... cheesy
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by mariahAngel(f): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Munzy14:

Haaa, sheep kwa!... cheesy

Ehenu! grin
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by saladinnoir: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
NoToPile:

Lool never say never @bolded .

Pregnancy sometimes is one of the most mysterious things. E go just gel loool.

A lot of times this calculations fail.

You're correct, sometimes God just decides to punish your over fornication grin
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Munzy14(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
mariahAngel:

Seriously ehn, there are so many things I'm so thankful that I don't have to worry about o... cheesy
Like what and what?

Kuwaa aki oyibo nsugbe... cheesy
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Sweetcho: 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
DXNNigeria:
Hi guys, I will try and make the story short.

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 18th of July, She told me on the 27th of August that she went for pregnancy test and she is 2 weeks pregnant.

Just kind of confused as to the disparity in the dates. The result should be 5 weeks plus (Almost 6 weeks) and not 2 weeks.

Please, to the health workers, how accurate can pregnancy test be? No problem if the pregnancy is mine but wont want to take responsibility for what is not mine.

Wait till its born and do dna simples!
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Munzy14(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
mariahAngel:

Ehenu! grin
nawa o.... ya tor kwanu ka gini.. cheesy Inukwa i kwasa aturu iko... oooh!!!
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Fourwinds: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
Nothing wrong in fathering another person's baby since you can be careless about your life,maybe this is your own way of doing charity.rubbish
chai!!! Na puna sweet the brother ooooooooo
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by mariahAngel(f): 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
Munzy14:

nawa o.... ya tor kwanu ka gini.. cheesy Inukwa i kwasa aturu iko... oooh!!!

Owu ihe ohuru? Ga juo ndi awusa n'erigoro nama grin

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by mariahAngel(f): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
Munzy14:

Like what and what?

Kuwaa aki oyibo nsugbe... cheesy

Dee munzy, hapu okwa ahu grin

Gini ka okoto meoow minidiri sef?
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Munzy14(m): 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
mariahAngel:

Owu ihe ohuru? Ga juo ndi awusa n'erigoro nama grin
lol, ndi ahu wupuru apu.... ihe o na ator, nani ha ma.. cheesy
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Natudu: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
Chaii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.