Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape (59468 Views)

Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Chris2863(m): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:
where is the proof.

If something happened in the uk, so how is Nigerian police involved? Did he not file the report in the uk?

This is just confusing.

She will be freed, Case and evidence happened in the Uk, Nigeria police and court has no legal jurisdiction to carry on that case
Your ignoramus dey shame me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

you need to learn to think, there is no warrant for her arrest from the UK police.

The Nigerian court will free her, they cant take that case, the event happened in the UK
still very obvious you didn't read the whole write up.
Maybe na the grammar dey confuse you sha
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Worst mistake is to be remanded in a Nigerian Prison

When you have UK prison undecided
Mumu girl
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by sexylassie2(f): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Tecord1:
i believe she thought coming to Nigeria would save her the shame of being found guilty of false allegation. Not knowing the hand of the law would catch up with her. I remembered how some persons castigated the doctor for he did not do. This was how an uncle of mine was sent to prison for 2 years for a rape he did not commit. If not for God and others whom same lady had done same to who on hearing about it went to the king to report. Only for us to know that it was the business deal she and her Dad does in the town to collect settlement for unsuspecting men. God save us from such women

The Nigerian police and the court has nothing on her, she will be freed, they can not handle this case.

She can file for harassment, you know and win.

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

Not true, there is no warrant for her arrest. She can only be tried in the Uk court because the event happened here

So what evidence are they going to use in nigeria

If you murder someone in the UK and run to Nigeria, Nothing happens to you until the uk put out a warrant for your arrest, you will be arrested and sent back to the uk to face the court there.

And the police told you there was no warrant? Madam... Keep supporting wickedness in the name of feminism. Your type is the reason why so many men have become stricter with women cos that's what some of you deserve.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by sexylassie2(f): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
loneprof:

And the police told you there was no warrant? Madam... Keep supporting wickedness in the name of feminism. Your type is the reason why so many men have become stricter with women cos that's what some of you deserve.

There is no warrant for her arrest.

She will be freed

2 Likes

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by sexylassie2(f): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
still very obvious you didn't read the whole write up.
Maybe na the grammar dey confuse you sha

you are the one that didnt read it well

Do you understand how legal systems works?

the article does not make sense

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
DrObum:
I love this.
False accusation should be punished as much as sexual assault itself.

More than...

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

There is no warrant for her arrest.

She will be freed

Go and free her na... Wicked soul.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Xisnin(m): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Very dumb lady. She left UK where she has some level of protection to Nigeria where the highest bidder wins.

She will be illegally remanded as long as possible unless someone come to her aid.
Lucky her, she can't actually be charged here in Nigeria as our court lacks jurisdiction over the issue and even if it didn't, no charges can stick.

And to those ignoramus up there, the complaint against the Twitter doctor is not actually "rape". Aside rape/not-rape, there are wide variety of sexual misconduct depending on local laws.

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by sexylassie2(f): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Chris2863:

Your ignoramus dey shame me grin grin grin

you are the ignorant one, do you know how legal system works.

They are just wasting time, they have nothing on her,she will be freed.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by sexylassie2(f): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
loneprof:

Go and free her na... Wicked soul.

dont be emotional, emotions dont rule the world rather facts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Xisnin(m): 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
loneprof:

The bold is a good thing, why would you act otherwise?
You don't want to be seen harassing random ladies all over the place because
of assumed friendship.

Nigeria police need no warrant to arrest anyone. This is Nigeria.
You can lock someone up to teach them a lesson provided you grease the palm
of the right police.

Moreover, police arresting her makes no sense as the case(if any) is a civil one which she didn't even commit in Nigeria.
The law doesn't work the way you want it(jungle mode).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

And you're not being emotional by supporting a woman who falsely accused her benefactor?

My take is that as long as you don't wish the same on the men in your family, be careful how you judge matters... You are wicked!
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by PearlStreet(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

I am not suprised, you are not smart, when someone of an higher iq is talking or commenting just listen instead of displaying foolishness

Look at this ugly strumpet with the IQ of a gnat. If you had an iota of commonsense, you would understand what that went down and led to her prosecution. Unfortunately, you are here asking stupid questions.
Your head is for reasoning, not only for carrying wigs. Dumb idiot.

6 Likes

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
She eloped to Nigeria? Wow who wrote this article?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by PearlStreet(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
loneprof:

And you're not being emotional by supporting a woman who falsely accused her benefactor?

My take is that as long as you don't wish the same on the men in your family, be careful how you judge matters... You are wicked!

Don't mind that ugly dunce. That's probably how her mother and the women in her family behave to their dad.

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Xisnin:

The bold is a good thing, why would you act otherwise?
You don't want to be seen harassing random ladies all over the place because
of assumed friendship.

Nigeria police need no warrant to arrest anyone. This is Nigeria.
You can lock someone up to teach them a lesson provided you grease the palm
of the right police.

Moreover, police arresting her makes no sense as the case(if any) is a civil one which she didn't even commit in Nigeria.
The law doesn't work the way you want it(jungle mode).

Your brain must be upside down. If you have comprehension problems, go back to nursery school and read your queen primer...

3 Likes

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by ednut1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
May she rot in jail. But that guy get self control o. He said no to this many times damn
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by 4Play(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
loneprof:

You're even more clueless than the person you quoted... You better get close to lawyers and understand how law works. If you commit a crime abroad or eloped during an investigation, with confirmation from a foreign police, you will most certainly be arrested and detained pending investigation.

You keep making unfounded statements which only appeal to uneducated naifs like you. What crime did she commit, what court adjudged her to have committed a crime?

There is zero evidence she is being detained at the request of UK police. In a few months time after she has possibly been intimidated enough, nothing will be heard about the phantom crime she was supposed to have been detained for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Gbadebo19(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:
where is the proof? This article is just a shame

If something happened in the uk, so how is Nigerian police and court system involved? Did he not file the report in the uk?

This is just confusing.

She will be freed, Case and evidence happened in the Uk

Nigeria police and court has no legal jurisdiction to carry on that case
They Very Well Have Jurisdiction Since Rape Is A Criminal Offence In Both Countries. Read Section 12 Or Thereabout Of The Criminal Code.

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
I don't understand this bloger. The case was between Dr. Olufunmilayo in UK; who is Dr Funmi in this blogging?

So many confusion in Nigeria.

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by mechanics(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Good for her.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by DragonFire433: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
When you refuse to sleep with them, dem go lie say you rape them.

When you refuse to give them money, dem go lie say you rape them.

The moment dem know say your destiny want to shine, dem go lie say you rape them 10 years ago.

If you nor coperate with dem, dem go threaten to tarnish your image.

Some young ladies are devilish and wicked.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by omooba969(m): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
[url][/url]
sexylassie2:
where is the proof? This article is just a shame

If something happened in the uk, so how is Nigerian police and court system involved? Did he not file the report in the uk?

This is just confusing.

If there's summons and she jumped bail, the doctor's legal team could as well approach the court and make a case for an arrest warrant be issued on her.

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by JBoss25(m): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
This vagina people are so damnn dramatic, confused and attention seeking being
They can come up with shit anytime dey feel like...

Na so i dey romance one girl the other day....with her consent...suck the first booby...she by herself give me the other one make i suck join...

Only for the next day her elder sister dey chat me up and insult me for WhatsApp.....as if say i commit crime
Na so i quickly call the girl ask am why her sister dey insult me na
She begin tell me say anything way she do she dey always tell that her elder sister.....so she tell her everything way we do
Haaaa... problem...na so i begin dey tell her hope you also tell your elder sister we do am with your consent...and moreover if anything hapen she go fit defend me
She say yes ..that i should not worry
Na so my heart take come down....
including your mumsi and sister abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

I dont think so, he filed a case in nigeria but this stuff happened in UK, the case is supposed to be in the UK.

How about people who got married in Nigeria divorcing in British and American courts? Are those courts supposed to preside over such cases since the individuals didn't get married in said countries?

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by ednut1(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:
where is the proof? This article is just a shame and a sham,No official letter of from GMC and the UK police, just heresays

This is just confusing.

you are just one bitter clueless soul
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
PearlStreet:

Don't mind that ugly dunce. That's probably how her mother and the women in her family behave to their dad.

My brother, if you see where some women show lack of empathy towards men ehn, you would never blame any man who hurts them.

Sometimes I just wonder the kind of self-centeredness and bias ladies exhibit whenever it's a gender issue... When men are guilty, they blame the men and demonize all men, when women are guilty, they take it with a pinch of salt and ask for soft landing or even blame the man... angry
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by abbey621(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

LADY PLEASE STOP RIDICULING YOURSELF! Read the damn article, it clearly states the UK investigation cleared the doctor. It also states that a case was opened up against her after she fled to Nigeria, this should tell you it's a Nigerian case now since her allegations were also made on social media which has no geographical boundaries. Furthermore please read:

All attempts of the @PoliceNG to invite her over was rebuffed as she kept giving excuses even after official invitation were extended to her. She eventually showed up with her lawyer at the Bar Beach Police Station where all the evidences were presented to her.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by friday2011(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
You see yourself...

Wey you for stay uk enjoy better prison...

Now you dey kirikiri

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
We understand. grin grin grin
sexylassie2:
where is the proof? This article is just a shame and a sham,No official letter of from GMC and the UK police, just heresays

This is just confusing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) / Dog Joins Women To Beat & Strip Young Lady In Public (Photos) / Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.