Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" (50223 Views)

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by obailala(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
lexy2014:

U haven't answered anything. Ur response above has nothing to do with d questions I asked.

So if u say I shouldn't "fall into the trap of thinking you're always right and others are wrong". let me ask u, do u think I am right and u are wrong? Or do u think u are right& I am wrong?

Ephesians 5 which u have been quoting said in verse 23 that "d husband is d head of d wife JUST AS Christ is d head of d church". If d husband/wife relationship is patterned after Christ/church relationship, did Christ submit to d church as u expect d husband to submit to his wife?

What does it mean to submit?

If you still cant comprehend the English grammar I spoke below, then au revoir! I'm out! You win!
obailala:
I've answered your question with every single post I've made. I have said "no one is right or wrong" about 3 times and I've said "the man is the head of the home" about 3 times. I'm now beginning to believe you aren't reading anything I write but just running back to reply.

Verse 21 says both should submit to each other, then verse 22 onwards makes it clear that the man still remains the head of the home nevertheless. You're obviously trying to discount the essence of verse 21, but No! it was placed there for a reason... Submitting to each other doesn't make the man subject to the woman, neither does it negate the man's authority as the head of the home as those verses emphasise. All those verse when read together simply means that whilst the man is the head, the woman shouldn't necessarily be disregarded. The reason verse 21 was included in there was obviously to checkmate the potential excesses of ruthless patriarchs.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by lexy2014: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
obailala:

If you still cant comprehend the English grammar I spoke below, then au revoir! I'm out! You win!

Except u didn't understand d English that u wrote. I shouldn't be blamed for that. If u are telling me that I shouldn't "fall into the trap of thinking you're always right and others are wrong", then what exactly have u been arguing for? Have u been arguing that u are wrong? Have u not been arguing all this while that ur position is d right position? So obviously, u are being hypocritical, trying to push ur own narrative as right but at d same time, discouraging others subtlety from doing same.

This is d question I asked u. A very simple, straightforward question that required a simple yes or no:

"If d husband/wife relationship is patterned after Christ/church relationship, did Christ submit to d church as u expect d husband to submit to his wife?"

But instead u are saying this as a response:

"Submitting to each other doesn't make the man subject to the woman, neither does it negate the man's authority as the head of the home as those verses emphasise".

Is that what I asked u? How does this answer my question as to whether Christ submitted to d church or not?

Is it that small question that is making u run? What will happen if u answer d question?

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Baba1234: 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Look seriously? I'll forgive you for the Bolded anyway.
I'm repeating it a second time, tithing is wrong. It was in practice under the Mosaic law. The coming of the law convenant instituted by Jesus brought an end to tithing. Voluntary contribution is what the Bible encourages.

I'm not surprised that people like you are against Daddy Freeze for trying to take your take away your means if livelyhood. Go get a legitimate job fella

I already have a legitimate job and am living good all glory to God...who is daddy freeze??..what does he know about the scripture?? I'm not surprised people like you are great fan of the so called daddy...touching only the surface of the scripture...in case u do not know there are different laws in the scripture...there is adamic covenant, abrahamic, nohaic,mosaic, davidic covenant and the new covenant Jesus came for..how do I explain to you when u have a very shallow knowledge of the scripture and u have already concluded tithing is abolished...and Jesus came to bring an end to it...if u say this statement, this means Jesus was never sent by God...HE HAS NOT COME TO ABOLISH ANY LAW...He came to fulfill the law....from your statement, it's obvious to say u are either a non-believer or u are like a lukewarm as described in the bible ,you do not know your left from your right...u sway to wherever the win blow...u do not have a knowledge of the word and u are being swept away like a dried leaf of no substance...wake up my man
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by phemy36(m): 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE #1
Comparing the connection between church and Christ with marriage is highly stupid. Christ is the foundation upon which the church was founded, while marriage is two equal beings getting together in matrimony.
ARRANT NONSENSE #2
Submission is the act of being under the control of someone, thus is a dirty action of becoming someone's slave. If created equal (in gods image) then there shouldn't be any submission among people (unless a slave). There is only the need for submission because the church views women as inferior being
b]ARRANT NONSENSE #3[/
There is no need for submission in order for a union to succeed, there is only need for RESPECT and TRUST FOR ONE ANOTHER
FINAL ARRANT NONSENSE
The bible was created to CONTROL people, by submitting to its teachings with laws made by men. Women submitting in marriage is just another tool To control people. It's very easy to read that holy book and understand that it views women as 2nd class citizen, thus like slaves, expect these low class citizen to submit to men.

May God touch your heart. Read this. That's the whole chapter.
Ephesians 5:1-33 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
(For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truthwink
Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
phemy36:
May God touch your heart. Read this. That's the whole chapter.

Again, the bible was created to control brainless donkeys out there, and enrich the criminals at the top of this scam.... That's why they are quick to sell you a dream about paradise but themselves do everything to avoid going to paradise (by buying bullet proof cars, body guards etc)... If really these people were anointed by some higher forces then they wouldn't need any protection whatsoever on earth. DUH!!!

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by phemy36(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Again, the bible was created to control brainless donkeys out there, and enrich the criminals at the top of this scam.... That's why they are quick to sell you a dream about paradise but themselves do everything to avoid going to paradise (by buying bullet proof cars, body guards etc)... If really these people were anointed by some higher forces then they wouldn't need any protection whatsoever on earth. DUH!!!

It is well with you bro
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by BlackFlamefromP: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
I'm happy you include Daddy Freeze in that. But who go come remain for church again if Christ wipe out everyone? cheesy

GarangDeMabior:
All these nonsense, See exactly what Christ did below

'Mr. Brown had thought of nothing but numbers. He should have known that the kingdom of God did not depend on large crowds. Our Lord Himself stressed the importance of fewness. Narrow is the way and few the number. To fill the Lord's holy temple with an idolatrous crowd clamoring for signs was a folly of everlasting consequence. Our Lord used the whip only once in His life - to drive the crowd away from His church."

If Christ our Lord will be here today, he will use whip to drive out Oyedepo, Adeboye, Ibiyeomie, Ben Akabueze, Daddy freeze and others away from his church.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Chigold101(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
Igbochief001:
Daddy freeze never said wife's should not submit to the husband ...he only said it's a two way thing ...both husband and wife should submit to each other ....and gave a Bible verse to back it up

I wonder what's wrong with that ?
the wrong thing is that the Bible didn't say "both" should submit.
The Bible says "women should submit."
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
Chigold101:
the wrong thing is that the Bible didn't say "both" should submit.
The Bible says "women should submit."
Read Ephesians 5 vs 21

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by GarangDeMabior: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
BlackFlamefromP:
I'm happy you include Daddy Freeze in that. But who go come remain for church again if Christ wipe out everyone? cheesy

The question should have been " Who remained in Jerusalem (church) when Christ drove them out of his church?
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by lexy2014: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Read Ephesians 5 vs 21

If d husband/wife relationship is patterned after Christ/church relationship, did Christ submit to d church as u expect d husband to submit to his wife?

Can u pls tell us were in d Bible it says that Christ dying for d church was him submitting to d church?

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Baba1234:

I already have a legitimate job and am living good all glory to God...who is daddy freeze??..what does he know about the scripture?? I'm not surprised people like you are great fan of the so called daddy...touching only the surface of the scripture...in case u do not know there are different laws in the scripture...there is adamic covenant, abrahamic, nohaic,mosaic, davidic covenant and the new covenant Jesus came for..how do I explain to you when u have a very shallow knowledge of the scripture and u have already concluded tithing is abolished...and Jesus came to bring an end to it...if u say this statement, this means Jesus was never sent by God...HE HAS NOT COME TO ABOLISH ANY LAW...He came to fulfill the law....from your statement, it's obvious to say u are either a non-believer or u are like a lukewarm as described in the bible ,you do not know your left from your right...u sway to wherever the win blow...u do not have a knowledge of the word and u are being swept away like a dried leaf of no substance...wake up my man

If you had taken time to check out my profile you wouldn't have started all these banter. I'd rather ignore you cos as far as I'm concerned you are still a child scripturally. A little child in my faith will educate you. Let's leave it at that .
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Baba1234: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

If you had taken time to check out my profile you wouldn't have started all these banter. I'd rather ignore you cos as far as I'm concerned you are still a child scripturally. A little child in my faith will educate you. Let's leave it at that .

Smh....I agree am a child...u take the papa, but always get ur arguments right
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Vulcan24(m): 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Joshmodest:
Christianity is the most confusing of all religions ... if Jesus is the origin of Christianity , why should apostle Peter's opinion on husband and wives become something everybody should abide by ...
if u look at it clearly , men wrote these books , and like I always say no matter how you try to tell me, that they received Inspiration from God , their sentiments can never be overlooked ....
imagine ibiyeome or Adeboye or even father the father oyedepo , were alive then and had the chance of writing the bible , abi are they not getting inspiration from God ? they would have put things like if anyone defames you lock him up , or if your secretary is tempting you sack her or pay your tithe if not if it will be tithe for you , and the sweetest of all -- if you don't pay your tithe you are under a financial curse ....
And people of these days would have to abide by such nonsense ...

You need no bible to tell you that , your wife is also human , and needs respect to and not a slave that you can order around the place or insult the way you like cos one book says she has to submit ....
if the bible had even put it the way freeze said it ,my respect for the writer would be really high !

Daddy freeze , oyedepo , Adeboye , ibeyiome are all same of the same , confusing and brainwashing people , I prefer Freeze's brainwash tho , cos he comes with facts and not sentiments !!!

U see what ungodliness create, You!

Did u see any reasonable thing u said
Please reread wat u wrote.

Very nauseating
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Kingspin(m): 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Igbochief001:
Daddy freeze never said wife's should not submit to the husband ...he only said it's a two way thing ...both husband and wife should submit to each other ....and gave a Bible verse to back it up

I wonder what's wrong with that ?
So what was Daddy Freeze point?

Was Daddy Freeza at the church ground so as to get the full sermon by Bishop Oyedepo.

Your Daddy Freeze only repeated what Oyedepo said for your information.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by eROCK247(m): 1:46am On Sep 11, 2020
espn:
He said it is both ways.

It is NOT both ways. Ephesians 5:22-33 was very specific as regards the duties of Christian husbands and wives. He clearly admonished the wife to submit to her husband just as the church submits to Christ, and the husband should love the wife just as Christ loved the church and gave his life for her.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by eROCK247(m): 1:50am On Sep 11, 2020
Igbochief001:

Read Ephesians 5 vs 21

That passage was meant for the Christian church as a whole, not husband and wife. Haba Na! Can there be two captains in one ship? Besides, why are you focusing on one verse and ignoring the other 11 verses that are much more specific and clear?
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by ddeola: 2:31am On Sep 11, 2020
Thank you sir but una for just ignore freeze and em puffings. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by dgwarri: 3:28am On Sep 11, 2020
Daddy Freeze what you are gone through is as a result of what you have pass through in life, it make you to see things in negative direction. As such this medium should please make it possible for me to speak with Freeze one on one. I can be reach through my email.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Nobody: 3:28am On Sep 11, 2020
Kingspin:
So what was Daddy Freeze point?

Was Daddy Freeza at the church ground so as to get the full sermon by Bishop Oyedepo.

Your Daddy Freeze only repeated what Oyedepo said for your information.

It was a tweet from oyedepo sir
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Clothingonline9(m): 5:06am On Sep 11, 2020
Rccg pastors are intelligent people
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by buchilino(m): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2020
Igbochief001:

And being in a relationship makes u an expect ....your type looks for a woman u can dominate

MY DEAR EXPERIENCE DEY SAY IS D BEST TEACHER. UNTIL U GET MARRIED U WILL NEVA UNDERSTAND WAT AM TALKING ABOUT
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by buchilino(m): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2020
Igbochief001:

Have read the Bible start to finish ?

U LIKE KEEP LISTENING 2 SMALL DADDY FREEZE
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2020
buchilino:

MY DEAR EXPERIENCE DEY SAY IS D BEST TEACHER. UNTIL U GET MARRIED U WILL NEVA UNDERSTAND WAT AM TALKING ABOUT
Experience is the best teacher but they never said it's your own experiences

If u can't control a woman without dominating her with religion then u are a weak man
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by buchilino(m): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2020
Igbochief001:

Experience is the best teacher but they never said it's your own experiences

If u can't control a woman without dominating her with religion then u are a weak man

BROS WEN U GET MARRIED U WILL UNDERSTAND
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Chigold101(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
Igbochief001:

Read Ephesians 5 vs 21
what did you understand from Ephesians 5:22-24
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by desiredhome: 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
BigBelleControl:
They've given Daddy Freeze the attention he needed.

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Is that why you guys preside over budgets of sorrow?
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by atonement12: 1:09am On Sep 12, 2020
GarangDeMabior:
All these nonsense, See exactly what Christ did below

'Mr. Brown had thought of nothing but numbers. He should have known that the kingdom of God did not depend on large crowds. Our Lord Himself stressed the importance of fewness. Narrow is the way and few the number. To fill the Lord's holy temple with an idolatrous crowd clamoring for signs was a folly of everlasting consequence. Our Lord used the whip only once in His life - to drive the crowd away from His church."

If Christ our Lord will be here today, he will use whip to drive out Oyedepo, Adeboye, Ibiyeomie, Ben Akabueze, Daddy freeze and others away from his church.
And what will the Lord do to you if He is here today?
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by atonement12: 1:12am On Sep 12, 2020
J111333:
A good businessman will do everything to keep his business running.

Just like Daddy Freeze always try to be relevant, Pastors like Ben Akabueze will always protect their work+shop hence this outburst. undecided
Outburst? You don't have to display your shallowness. :-(
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by atonement12: 1:15am On Sep 12, 2020
J111333:
A good businessman will do everything to keep his business running.

Just like Daddy Freeze always try to be relevant, Pastors like Ben Akabueze will always protect their work+shop hence this outburst. undecided
Outburst? You don't have to display your shallowness. :-(
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by KenModi(m): 8:59am On Sep 12, 2020
chiommy123:
it is arguments like this that causes problems in our homes. husband's love your wife and wife summit to your own husband. if we continue doing things our way leaving out Christ principles the problems will always be there until we go back to his principles and enjoy the blessings therein

So Africans were not enjoying their marriages before the coming of the Christian missionaries ennn??

Make una dey reason matter well before una talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC / Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World / If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.