Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here (38916 Views)

Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 5:18am On Apr 02, 2011
LATEST: I have been able to access my a/c. We have been able to raise N145,000 from 9ijaman, Kilode,Mbulela and my humble self. We have about 2 more pledges we expect by Monday. We will still welcome more.

Now we can seal the wazobia fm advert by Monday morning. The only oustanding is the jingle to use. Who will help us work on that jingle to remove the background song?

Another question: Does wazobia fm, a pidgin station, air pure English jingles? I don't think that Bakare message will be inspiring in pidgin as it is directly from his mouth(English). What do u guys think? Let's conclude asap so I can finalize with WZB Monday morning.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by fstranger3(m): 5:20am On Apr 02, 2011
Jarus:

LATEST: I have been able to access my a/c. We have been able to raise N145,000 from 9ijaman, Kilode,Mbulela and my humble self. We have about 2 more pledges we expect by Monday. We will still welcome more.

Now we can seal the wazobia fm advert by Monday morning. The only oustanding is the jingle to use. Who will help us work on that jingle to remove the background song?

Another question: Does wazobia fm, a pidgin station, air pure English jingles? I don't think that Bakare message will be inspiring in pidgin as it is directly from his mouth(English). What do u guys think? Let's conclude asap so I can finalize with WZB Monday morning.

Buhari speaks English?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kobojunkie: 5:32am On Apr 02, 2011
Jarus:

Someone can translate it to Pidgin!! My pidgin is rusty so i can't get it done if I even had the whole week. . . lol
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 02, 2011
Jarus, please send me a PM I will give you someones number in lagos who will hook you up with Bakare in case you need him to translate. My laptop is bad I would have PMed my number
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by honeric01(m): 6:18am On Apr 02, 2011
Hi my people, i have not been that "free" to contribute to the ongoing efforts towards making the BB ticket reach as many people as possible, i hope to make it up through my one on one efforts.

I need someone to send me the jingle if it's different from what was posted on this thread.

my moniker @hotmail.com

Make una no slow oo.

One more thing, is there anyone with any of BB2011 stickers, banner or even posters?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mbulela: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2011
Jarus:

Any update on the Aisha connection?
Wazobia accept english adverts, so that is not a big problem.
we need to remove the background song and replace it with a catchy naija song.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2011
aisha2:

Jarus, please send me a PM I will give you someones number in lagos who will hook you up with Bakare in case you need him to translate.

This is a brilliant idea! if we can get him to do it on time, I'm sure they will have a decent media team that can change the background music too.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by abes(m): 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2011
I hope this postponed election will not affect BB's campaign in Lagos on Monday because there will be restricted movement. What do you guys think?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by honeric01(m): 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2011
^^^ The Lagos campaign cannot come up tomorrow again
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2011
Is Jarus in Lagos or Illorin?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by honeric01(m): 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2011
^^^

Lagos, Ajah to be precise i guess.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2011
Kobojunkie has also dropped her contribution via western union. If cashed on Monday, it is expected to swell up our contribution to something in the neighbourhood of 220,000 depending on exchange rate.

We still expect more donations.

With what we have now, we can conveniently pay for the Wazobia advert of 4 slots per day for 3 days.

Which other station can we use? I'll suggest a popular radio station in Oyo state and the jingle will be in Yoruba.

What do you guys think?

Meanwhile, I still await the Bakare jingle with new background song.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by MegaXtreEt: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2011
@Jarus

Please, can I talk to you for a moment?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Genbuhari3: 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2011
@jarus, will make mine on monday. I don't have Gtb account. Wanted my wife to transfer from her GTB account online but she is jealous of my passion for BB in the last few weeks and wondering why if I was going insane. Lol! I have her committed vote anyway. Monday, mos def, will make mine. Do we have a sound engineer to work on the message now?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Midas02(m): 1:01am On Apr 03, 2011
Without any doubt, my vote will go to Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and Tunde Bakare.

Let us put aside sentiments and stop peddling unfounded rumours! For an insightful and deep analysis on all the candidates, please take the time to read this excellent and unbiased article:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-636746.0.html
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 2:40am On Apr 03, 2011
^^ very good analysis Midas02.

@Jarus, great job. Yes Jingle on an Oyo based FM station will be great! Ekiti, Ondo and Osun too if we can afford it, i'm sure those states will offer cheaper rates than Lagos. Ogun will probably listen to whatever Lagos plays anyway.

Make una add more money o! Jega might buy us more time with his slow motion, who knows.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mbulela: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2011
the biggest issue presently is a reworking of the background music.
we need someone to replace it and replace it with something more catchy.
that is the most important thing now.
i want to speak to Wazobia in PH and see what an two premium time ads a day would cost.
while we await more cash we need to roll out with what we have by Tuesday.
No public holiday has been announced yet, so we need to stick to our plan.
The election might not even hold on monday, especially in states were partial voting took place.
ballot papers need to replaced and probably used ones destroyed.

can anyone suggest which music to use as a background song?
Jarus as a mod do you have interactions with Lalaboi (the music mod)?
he must know one or two people who can sort out the ad for us even if it is for a little fee.
he is well connected in such things.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2011
Make una add more money o! Jega might buy us more time with his slow motion, who knows.

Well, if reports coming in are true, JEGA has bought us more time to influence National Assembly voters with the Jingles.

How far with Mbulela's suggestion about asking Music thread people to help with the Background music?

Did we get the Bakare contact to push a Pidgin translation from him?

Both Elections holding on April 9th means we can do more with the Jingles and cast PDP out.

EDIT: All elections moved forward one week, I was hoping they will conduct them on the same day.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2011
Kilode?!:

Well, if reports coming in are true, JEGA has bought us more time to influence National Assembly voters with the Jingles.

How far with Mbulela's suggestion about asking Music thread people to help with the Background music?

Did we get the Bakare contact to push a Pidgin translation from him?

Both Elections holding on April 9th means we can do more with the Jingles and cast PDP out.

I think the Presidential election was also shifted by a week.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by naijaking1: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2011
Jarus:

Excuse me, why is my name missing from that list
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by naijaking1: 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2011
^^^
Why angry
You don't accept Zimbabwean dollar for your project
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by zeeleso(f): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2011
Jarus could you put up your account number without the "/" 351/334295/, . Just the full account number, my transfer app is rejecting the slash.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 9:45am On Apr 04, 2011
Guys, go vote Buhari in this poll:

http://sunnewsonline.com/
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 10:07am On Apr 04, 2011
^^^
I've lost your no. SMS me if you still have my no, if not: 08061198625
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2011
Guys, should we settle for a fresh jingle, scripted by us? We have not been able to overcome the challenge of removing the background song in that Bakare message. I have not even seen it. And time is not on our side.
I will suggest we prepare our own script and have Wazobia FM produce it for us(cost is 36,000).
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2011
Guys, I have come up with this message, to be given to Cool FM people and rendered into a jingle with a music at the background.

[b]BUHARI’S ADVERT SCRIPT
If asked what is the major problem with Nigeria, many Nigerians will agree it’s bad leadership, manifesting in the pervasive corruption and self-interestedness among our leaders.

We often lament that our leaders are bad but we have refused to take action.

Here comes a golden opportunity to break away from the past and install a tested and trusted leadership that can lead Nigeria to the desired path of glory.

Of all the candidates presenting themselves for the presidency, General Muhammadu Buhari and Pastor Tunde Bakare stand tall as the men that can rescue this country from the mess we current find ourselves in.

General Buhari is a very honest man, the only living former Head of State that doesn’t have a plot of land in Abuja, a man we can trust with our treasury, a man that can instill a sense of discipline and patriotism in the masses, a man that will lead by example.

Nigeria is on the brink of collapse; General Buhari is the man that can rescue us.

Good people of Nigeria, this is a moment of history; good men can come from any region or religion, let’s show we can rise above religious and ethnic sentiments and give the right man our vote. Buhari/Bakare are the men that can rescue this country.

Let’s give them chance.

Vote Buhari, vote CPC.[/b]

This message is sponsored by: INTEGRITY VANGUARD, a group of progressive members of Nairaland.com
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by hasyak(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2011
its OK
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by sleekymag(m): 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2011
Nigeria is on the brink of collapse; General Buhari is the man that can rescue us.

A nation that is the 4th fastest developing economy in the world is on the brink of collapse? it's not good lying to the masses, but i can bet you, they are not that gullible.

see this link http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/nigeria-4th-fastest-growing-economy-uk-govt/

But this is one of the reasons i like you guys, cool supporters. For my other reasons, check below.

1. I support Buhari because his campaign is funded chiefly by Mohammed Abacha, won't it be nice letting the Abachas' around Aso Rock once again?
2. I support Buhari because he is an Islamic fanatic,
3. I support Buhari because he used a very cool strategy to robe Tunde Bakare (who had been salivating about politics) in.
4. I support Buhari because his running mate Tunde Bakare has just one church and the membership of his church was not known with evangelising the city to win souls for Jesus Christ, however, with his intention to run with Buhari, the evangelising strategies to win votes for Buhari has awed me, cos he thinks this is more important than his first calling, which is winning souls for Christ.
5. I support Buhari because many others supporting him are ignorant, people living in the past, they think he can bulldoze everything to start working perfectly.
6. I support Buhari because the boko-haram crowd he pulls in the north are happy he promised their youths wives.
7. I support Buhari because he has one of the highest track records of human rights violation in Nigeria, as a result of his first stint as military president. Don't forget Obasanjo was also a military president and couldn't rake in that type of record.
8. I support Buhari because many Nairalanders who support him would exchange him for their dads, he's such a nice man!
9. I support Buhari because he's so smart nobody could robe him into any corruption act during his PTF stint. James Bond, u too much!
10. I support Buhari because him na old man @ 70, Tunde Bakare thinks im fit die for seat, so he fit achieve him ambition to become President, but Buhari say, this pastor no sabi anytin, me i no fit die like Yar'Adua o, i must complete my tenure,  infact i go make u redundant sef,  

With all these, though i'm happy to support him, cos of the ignorant 'feefol' sufforting him. after all why Nigeria go be the 4th fastest developing economy in the world under Jonathan, when Buhari can take us a few steps backwards?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mbulela: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2011
-
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mbulela: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2011
Jarus,done.
kindly confirm receipt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (39) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 / Harrysong Addresses Cows As "Sirs", "Senior Citizens Of Nigeria'' (Video) / Chris Nigige Accused Of Beating A Building Contractor With His Staff In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.