Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here (38837 Views)

Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Genbuhari3: 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2011
Welldone guys, my money still dey come oooo. Anyways, why do more jingles, can we do bulk sms with the next batch of money? Same message titled message from bakare, but the message I'd will be this group. We can then put in the message 'pls forwards to at least 5 people as your contribution to this course'. This can go round d country in minutes. The challenge, how can we get enough fone numbers to send it to? Just an idea though
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2011
@Jarus,
Thanks for all the effort. It's well appreciated. May be off NL for a few days but would still be able to at least read NL posts on my mobile. In case you need to reach me, just drop me an email and I'll give you a call asap.

@Everyone,
In as much as I would not mind promoting NL, 'cos the big picture here is to encourage a young entrepreneur (Seun) and others too that you one can make a decent living for oneself if efforts and knowledge are well channeled, I personally do not support the inclusion of anything that bears Nairaland in the jingle. Seun Osewa crossed the line the day he took sides with bluelabs on the shameful attempt at defaming Buhari.

The issue here is not about Buhari, but the notion that bluelabs song was stolen. I would not want to be part of a group that will bring another distraction, through unfounded claims as supported by Seun Osewa, to the BB campaign team. If Seun decides to start accusing the BB team of using his online forum (Naiaraland.com) to make jingles without his consent, the BB team would have to waste another 24 hours trying to clear the air.

The onlyway, I would personally support the inclusion of NL in the jingle is for Seun to give a written consent which will be posted on NL for all to see. I would also want to have a copy of such a consent letter.

Finally, I wish to say thanks to everyone who has been part of this little effort of our. I enjoin those amongst us who believe in God to keep praying for a free and fair election and for the best candidate, in this case General Muhammadu Buhari, to deliver Nigeria and Nigerians from the dreadful and corrupt jaws of the PDP. For those who don't believe God exists, your supports are also welcomed.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by hasyak(m): 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2011
Jarus pls get in touch with me my email hasyak88@gmail.com
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by keemness(m): 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2011
@genbuhari
i can come up with phone numbers for the bulk sms,
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2011
Genbuhari3:

Welldone guys, my money still dey come oooo. Anyways, why do more jingles, can we do bulk sms with the next batch of money? Same message titled message from bakare, but the message I'd will be this group. We can then put in the message 'pls forwards to at least 5 people as your contribution to this course'. This can go round d country in minutes. The challenge, how can we get enough fone numbers to send it to? Just an idea though

I've been doing that all along anyways using the sample text messages on the BB campaign website. If we still have funds to do more jingles, let's proceed to do such in other cities outside Lagos as Jarus suggested.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2011
@Jarus, anything you decide on the issue of mentioning NL is fine by me.

Both sides have very strong points, Sometimes it is better to err on the side of caution though. So if you all decide to remove NL, I agree.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Pataki: 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2011
For whatever it beholds on this brilliant idea and initiative of you guys, please leave out the name of Nairaland from it.

Cheers and all the best.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by seal777(m): 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2011
I support leaving the name nairaland out.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Genbuhari3: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2011
9ijaman, fine with me. BB supporters in naija, pls grap a copy of the latest release of the news margazine. Inasmuch as I don't agree with jonathan winning adamawa and taraba, I agree with their conclusion that a run-off btw GEJ and Buhari is the lieklihood. And I have told my colleagues in the office that I will buy everybody lunch in the office if a runoff happens. With a runoff, undecided,pessimists voters will then know PDP is beatable!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by keemness(m): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2011
@9jaman
i spoke with jarus n he told me abt ur effort, may we get there by THE GRACE OF GOD!!!!!!!!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2011
I agree with Kobojunkie, leave nairaland out oh!!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by keemness(m): 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2011
@GENBUHARI
In as much i would want to agree with your view, i do not see any rerun unless the election is rigged,
what about the bulk sms?cant both us pulled out something or what do u think?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Genbuhari3: 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2011
I want to go for the best shot, which is a runoff because ACN have been too stubborn with southwest to give to Buhari.if Acn had supported Buhari, PDP wouldn't have had a chance! But I pray bb will be able to pull 25percent in the southwest to compliment 25percent buhari will get in 19 northern states to make the required 24 states. I am sure even if the election goes to a run off, Buhari will get the highest number of votes(with the huge numbers in north west and north east), to get the 25percent in southwest is why tunde bakare is working so hard!on the bulk sms, let's talk then, my email is o_kayus@yahoo.com
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Lagosboy: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2011
I have been off internet for a few days and back to see lots of progress has been made. I would have loved to contribute to this as well but already committed to the campaign proper.

I honestly think Nairalands name should not be included in the ad, Integrity Vanguard is enough for this ad, the donors i think should have the final say weather Seun approves it or not.

God willing in the next 2 weeks we shall be here celebrating our sweet victory.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jenifa1: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2011
wow I like this topic.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by OAM4J: 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2011
9ijaMan:

@Everyone,
In as much as I would not mind promoting NL, 'cos the big picture here is to encourage a young entrepreneur (Seun) and others too that you one can make a decent living for oneself if efforts and knowledge are well channeled, I personally do not support the inclusion of anything that bears Nairaland in the jingle. Seun Osewa crossed the line the day he took sides with bluelabs on the shameful attempt at defaming Buhari.

The issue here is not about Buhari, but the notion that bluelabs song was stolen. I would not want to be part of a group that will bring another distraction, through unfounded claims as supported by Seun Osewa, to the BB campaign team. If Seun decides to start accusing the BB team of using his online forum (Naiaraland.com) to make jingles without his consent, the BB team would have to waste another 24 hours trying to clear the air.

The onlyway, I would personally support the inclusion of NL in the jingle is for Seun to give a written consent which will be posted on NL for all to see. I would also want to have a copy of such a consent letter.

Finally, I wish to say thanks to everyone who has been part of this little effort of our. I enjoin those amongst us who believe in God to keep praying for a free and fair election and for the best candidate, in this case General Muhammadu Buhari, to deliver Nigeria and Nigerians from the dreadful and corrupt jaws of the PDP. For those who don't believe God exists, your supports are also welcomed.

+1
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mbulela: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2011
Na wa o!
this one na serious matter o!
okay make una suggest name or should it just be 'concerned young Nigerians'?
I see nothing wrong in the name Jarus used but if the vehemence remains as strong as it seems, kindly suggest an alternative, that ad suppose comot tomorrow.

on the SMS stuff, how much would it cost?
I am still interested in that project, i can support.
my finances are bad at present but this is for the future of our children.
IT IS POSSIBLE!!

Since there is till time, can we source for the raw version of that Bakare's message (without the background music)?
Is it possible to send MMS through bulk SMS?
just thinking out loud!!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by honeric01(m): 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2011
Seun publicly declared for GEJ and PDP, so i would advise nairaland should not be mentioned in the advert before we end up having another bluelabs saga.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2011
guys, i am not going to be surprised if seun is amongst the GEJ campaign organizing committee youth and entertainment arm. the way he supports GEJ, it will be shocking when u hear that Nairaland is suing Buhari/bakare, Jarus, dont try it, You are a Mod of the most controversial section on Nairaland and i think that should make u know better, Everybody is collecting Money from GEJ, Seun is a business man, we are forum user with good intention for Nigeria, Dont let us spoil seun's Business and dont let Seun spoil our Business, My 1 Kobo,
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by fstranger3(m): 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2011
mbulela:

Na wa o!
this one na serious matter o!
okay make una suggest name or should it just be 'concerned young Nigerians'?
I see nothing wrong in the name Jarus used but if the vehemence remains as strong as it seems, kindly suggest an alternative, that ad suppose comot tomorrow.

on the SMS stuff, how much would it cost?
I am still interested in that project, i can support.
my finances are bad at present but this is for the future of our children.
IT IS POSSIBLE!!

Since there is till time, can we source for the raw version of that Bakare's message (without the background music)?
Is it possible to send MMS through bulk SMS?
just thinking out loud!!

Do NOT use that because I am young, but not concerned.

In the spirit of transparency, we need to know your real names and what you guys do for a living, the source of your funds, and hope you all realize that there is cap on individual donation towards individual campaigns.

These whole thing should be open and above boards.

So how much do we have and how much did each person contribute?

Did you follow every rules pertaining to Naija's election campaign funding? Hope none of you is a terrorist, and no one here is sending money from overseas.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by agabaI23(m): 12:04am On Apr 05, 2011
fstranger3:

In the spirit of transparency, we need to know your real names and what you guys do for a living, the source of your funds, and hope you all realize that there is cap on individual donation towards individual campaigns.

Did you follow every rules pertaining to Naija's election campaign funding? Hope none of you is a terrorist, and no one here is sending money from overseas.

There is no need for that.

I must confess I love the spirit here. I just do not endorse the beneficiary.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 12:17am On Apr 05, 2011
fstranger3:

Did you follow every rules pertaining to Naija's election campaign funding?  Hope none of you is a terrorist, and no one here is sending money from overseas.
^^^^^^
Warrior, we need more money, it's about time you started charging those Romance section girls for your entertainment services, start with the ajejis's among them. Be quick, time is running out. Don't worry, a Buhari presidency = more palestinian babes!  wink

@all why can't we get the original version of the message without the background music, I bet they recorded it at the BB campaign so they should have a clean copy for Cool FM people to dub on. Just wondering aloud too.

Maybe we should post an SOS message in the music section.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kobojunkie: 12:18am On Apr 05, 2011
With only a couple of days left, you guys ought to be doing much more here!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 8:13am On Apr 05, 2011
LAGOS GET READY TO ROLL ON WEDNESDAY
BB Campaign in Lagos is now on Wednesday 6th April, 2011. It starts 10am at City Hall, Lagos Island where BB will present "Contract with Nigeria" and new TV commercial. Then BB road tour from TBS - Tinubu Square - Idumota - Oyingbo - Sabo - Fadeyi - Maryland - Archbishop Vinning ground for BB rally.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mbulela: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2011
Kilode?!:

@all why can't we get the original version of the message without the background music, I bet they recorded it at the BB campaign so they should have a clean copy for Cool FM people to dub on. Just wondering aloud too.

Maybe we should post an SOS message in the music section.
that is the most logical thing.
Jarus said coolFM said it is impossible to remove the background music.
I was alarmed to hear that but i am clueless on such stuff.
I wonder if anyone from here is going for the function at city mall today?
or has contacts within the campaign team?
getting the raw version of that message should not be too difficult.
Kobojunkie:

With only a couple of days left, you guys ought to be doing much more here!
the election is next week, we still got days left.
i believe we can sort things out in the next 24hrs.
I hear we can roll out same ad on wazobia PH through the same sources in coolFM here.
We should get an update from Jarus today.

any update on the bulk SMS stuff?
I am interested in supporting that financially.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Lagosboy: 8:46am On Apr 05, 2011
ceah:

LAGOS GET READY TO ROLL ON WEDNESDAY
BB Campaign in Lagos is now on Wednesday 6th April, 2011. It starts 10am at City Hall, Lagos Island where BB will present "Contract with Nigeria" and new TV commercial. Then BB road tour from TBS - Tinubu Square - Idumota - Oyingbo - Sabo - Fadeyi - Maryland - Archbishop Vinning ground for BB rally.

It will be da bomb God willing and this rally will be the best in Lagos . The crowd will eclipse Ribadu and GEJ  combined. The street tour is a very good idea and I hope it will be a success.

EKO ILE for BUHARI BAKARE
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 9:18am On Apr 05, 2011
UPDATE: 9.00 AM 06/04/2011
Since majority of contributors here do not want NL name to be mentioned, I have to drop the idea, even though I personally prefer it and I can get Seun's consent, so I will put a call through to Cool FM now that they should remove Nairaland.com.

But I honestly think it sends a strong message if we put there that we are just a group of concerned Nigerians that met only on the internet are passionate of seeing change in our dear country. This is important to distinguish us from the PDP style where the funding will come from govt purse but they will hide under one fictitious name and address.

'Concerned Nigerians Youths' is too banal and uncreative, so why not have something like 'This message is sponsored by  INTEGRITY VANGUARD,  a coalition of concerned Nigerians in the cyberspace(or online discussion forums)' or something close to that.

Two, a member of this forum called me yesterday and asked me to give him budget for 4 slots per day for Cool and Wazobia FMs from today till election date. I did teh calculation based on their Advert rates I ahve with me, factored in discounts and VAT, and arrived at 1.3m. He said he and his friends are ready to foot the bill, and he will send me the money tomorrow. That will be a very big boost for us, and we can concentrate on other stations.

I have opened discussion with Osun Radio and they will be feeding me back today. I will keep you updated.
I will also be sealing the Wazobia PH advert too between today and tomorrow.

More update during the day.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mbulela: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2011
^^^
i share your sentiments on the name thing.
why not get a consent from Seun while those hear agree on a name.
if Seun comes up with his consent before noon and the house hear agrees we go with it as it is presently.
if he does not, we go with whatever name is consensually agreed upon here.
This thing is dragging on for too long.
I don't understand the argument.
we are not representing Nairaland, we are believers in the cause of B/B on Nairaland.
what part of that is untrue or libelous?
Any other description is vague.
whatever the decision of the house, let us put this thing to bed urgently.
it is dragging on for too long.
It is not like we are registering at CAC.

any news on the bulk SMS?

whoever the forum member that is willing to foot that bill, may you and your generation never walk alone.
May you never be stranded in life.
May injustice and mediocrity be absent from your life.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 10:21am On Apr 05, 2011
@Jarus, that's good news, that's a plus for us, i think you make alot of sense with getting seun's consent but i must warn like someone earlier said let's make sure that we have a written document and signed by seun and posted on this thread for us to download.just in case of any unforeseen future human desire.

@All, meanwhile expect my widows mite before Friday, i am doing alot on my own, i am sending out 1000 sms per day for 7 days from this coming Sunday till election day Saturday, is it possible for us to all do that and make sure we tell them to send it to 10 ppl each if they love this country enough to change, i want to believe 10% out of those we send it to will do same, Imagine 20ppl sending 1000 bulk sms each for 7 days and 10% of those people doing the same, multiplier effect !
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by xamphara: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2011
I am so so impressed by the effort of all BBers especially Jarus, in my little way, I copied the BB2011 Jingles online and the videos(Yoruba, Hausa, pidgin and English), burnt it on CD then distributed it to the major CD sales outlets, they play it over and over again everyday.
Am already thinking how to celebrate the BB Victory
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by abes(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2011
xamphara:

I copied the BB2011 Jingles online and the videos(Yoruba, Hausa, pidgin and English), burnt it on CD then distributed it to the major CD sales outlets, they play it over and over again everyday.
Am already thinking how to celebrate the BB Victory

That's a great move.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2011
Xamphara,
Pls reach me 08061198625; if I don't pick, sms me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (39) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court / "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army / Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.